The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just settle down dear, you're going to be fine."

"For the first time since I was a kid, I'm scared honey."

"Are you saying you want to back out?"

"No, not at all. I'm saying that this kind of fear makes me hornier than I can even describe. I'm tingling and shaking inside and all I want to do is walk out there naked and yell Bradley fuck me."

"And if I'm right, you'll get that many times over."

"Then I'm yours to use in any way you want."

Brad got up and started to walk over so I had Alli go in the kitchenette and ger ready to serve him a beer. She was unsteady on her heels but determined to make this work out. I heard her take a deep breath before telling me she was ready and I walked out to meet Brad.

"Hello Brad."

"Hello to you Mr. B.

"I imagine you and your teammates have questions."

"Yes, we do."

"Then come in in and have a seat. Alli, please get our guest a cold beer. Please, sit."

"Hello Mrs. B. You're looking as sexy as is your normal."

"Why thank you Bradley, let me welcome you to our place."

After handing him his beer, she pulled her dress off and kneeled between his legs, pulling his shorts down and engulfing his already hard cock with her mouth. He looked at me with a bit of confusion and waited for me to say something.

"I told her to make sure you felt welcome."

"Well, that I sure do feel."

"So did you decide if you want to fuck Alli like a whore for ten days?"

"Oh, I want to, I mean we all want to."

"Then is there a problem?"

"Not a problem sir just some confusion I guess."

"Well, tell me what's got you confused.

"You said something about rules and some of the guys are just a bit cautious about what they are."

"Well, they're not anything you would find strange. I don't want her hurt or with any permanent marks or bruises. Although she is whoring, I don't want her treated badly, she is still my wife. When I want to use her, you guys back off and make room. But the biggest one is She doesn't get to decide yes or no, or when or where. If she's there and one or all of you are horny, you're to take her and fuck her no matter what the circumstance. And if she doesn't happily participate, you come and tell me."

"Well, that's easy compared to some of what the guys were thinking."

"Then what is your answer, Brad."

"Hold on sir..."

Ally pushed her head flat down on his cock and started gulping as he shot his load deep back in her throat. He tensed up and tried to do his best to not make any noise, but he failed and just grabbed her head to hold her there. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the actions of Alli, and she started bucking and flailing her arms.

"Bradly, you have to let her breathe."

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry. It's just that she just gave me the best blow job of my life. I got lost in the moment."

"That's OK, she's alright."

"Wow that was amazing."

"She fucks just as good."

"I can't wait to find out for myself."

"Thank you, Bradley, for letting me drink your cum. You gave me a big load and I love swallowing cum."

"You're very welcome, Mrs. B."

"I hope we get to do that again and a lot of other things too."

"I look forward to experimenting with you and your body."

Alli just sat on her heels and put her head down on his thigh while she played with his cock and licked it to keep it clean.

"It looks like we have a deal Mr. B, when should I tell the guys we will get started?"

"I'll come over and let you know. Make sure they know about the no marks and no disrespect rules, and we'll be just fine."

"OK, you got it sir."

"And you bring that impressive cock back for me to take care of Bradley."

"Oh, I sure will Mrs. B."

He stood, pulled his shorts up, and left with a skip in his step.

"You did good in your first day as a whore my dear."

"Oh god, I was so scared and excited at the same time. I was like a scared little girl being naked in front of a guy for the first time, and I came while sucking his cock."

"Damn woman, maybe you will win this bet."

"I Just want to be that excited when I have them all available."

"Well, this is your last chance to back out Alli. From here on out you have no say in anything for the next ten days."

They way I feel, I want to go full speed ahead."

"Then it's settled, for the next ten days you are Mrs. B the Vacation whore."

"And what happens if some other guys see me?"

"Then you'll have to fuck them too. That body of yours is going to get the workout of its life."

"God, I never could have dreamt up anything better. Thank you, sweetheart this is going to be great."

I spent the rest of the morning fucking Alli in every position and orifice that was possible and of course I used her crème and that helped us both. I licked her pussy a few times and ended up getting high like she was from the coke inside her pussy and ass. After our morning marathon we both needed a nap, so we laid in each other's arms with her slinking under the covers to suck me from time to time. I was certainly drained of sperm, but she wanted more but she was going to have to wait.

We woke early afternoon and I had Alli make us lunch while I went over to talk to her new fucking team. I was greeted with openness, and they were eager to get started. I explained that I used her well in the morning and she needed to eat and get ready so they should come over around six to get underway. One of the guys asked me about being spent at times and I gold him about Alli's crème and vouched for how well it worked. It was all set, and I went back to eat.

"Well, when do they come over to give me what I need?"

"It all starts at six tonight, and you become a fuck whore for nine and a half days."

"We've never done anything like this for more than one night, are we going to be OK when it's all done?"

"We'll be just fine Alli, but we'll have this to look back on and remember."

"Let's eat and then you can get ready. Full make up and cleaned out again."

"But of course, I want to be at my best."

We ate and she acted like a giddy little girl, the effects of the cocaine crème still evident, but she kept her composure and waited out the final hour. I laid out one of the vials I had bought and put a freshly filled pipe right next to it. I wanted her to impress these kids on night one, and I knew the pharmaceuticals would do that. She put on a dress that hung low on the leg but had only one fastener at the naval and see through with nothing beneath. Her heels were five-inch come-fuck-me-heels, but I figured she wouldn't be wearing them for long.

Six O'clock came and the boys were right on time, assembling outside on the bamboo porch and talking among themselves how great it's going to be to fuck this sexy woman over and over. I sent Alli back to the bedroom to wait for me to get everyone calmed down and situated so I could go over the rules one last time.

"OK guys, why don't you all come in and relax so we can get this party started."

They all filed in and took seats on the big pillows Alli had set out in the center of the living room area, clearly excited to get going.

"OK, listen up boys, I'm going to go over the rules once again to make sure everyone understands what's OK and what's not. Please pay attention as I do not want to have to break this up or put a stop to anything, so please stay within the guidelines I set out for you."

Brad took control and settled the entire group like the leader of a football team would get his players on board for a big game.

"Now first, you're not here to make love to my wife, you are here to fuck her, and that's what we both expect you to do. Forget all the crap you put up with from college girls, she doesn't want to date you or run your life, she wants to be used and take as much of your cocks as she physically can. Secondly, no long-term bruises or marks on her, she doesn't want to be tortured here. Three, there are tubes on all the tables for the head of your cocks and it will keep you hard even when you can't. Fourth, I will call for breaks for her to recover and get clean, and when I do I expect you guys to assist her to do either, the showers are up at the hotel and there is a hose outback of each cottage. If anyone goes outside these guidelines, you will be asked to leave and you can listen to your buddies continuing with the good time. Does anyone have any questions?"

Once again Brad was the leader and spoke up.

"Mr. B, we talked about this between us and came up with a couple of questions and situations where we didn't understand how the rules applied."

"Go ahead Brad, I'll answer it if I can."

"You had said that we have free reign to fuck her anytime one or all of us are horny. How does that work around other people?"

"Brad, we don't care what other people think. As a matter of fact, it would fit my wants better if everyone staying here knew she was your free use whore. As for situations, if you find her on the beach and you want her, push her down in the sand and fuck her, if she's just sitting out front and your cock gets hard, shove it in one of many talented holes. Wherever she happens to be at this resort, if you want to fuck her then just do it. No permissions are needed, and no niceties are wanted. I Just ask if she ever gives in and says she can't take it anymore, you stop and bring her to me."

"And we can have any kind of sex we want at any time?"

"Like I said, if I chose I want her for an hour or so, you just back away and let me have her. But she loves to swallow and wear a man's cum, and her ass and pussy are to be thoroughly used."

"What about all night parties. If we want to come over and take her back to our place, should we check with you first?"

"No, Like I said, you want her you use her, just don't remove her from this resort or where I can get to her to make sure she's OK."

"Can we tie her up?"

"As I see it, there will be no need to bind her. She is a perfectly willing object for you to use. And besides ropes can leave serious marks and I don't want to take the chance of one ending up around her neck. So, let's leave that out of our games here."

"Is she going to be naked the whole time?"

No, she will probably be dressed at times, I don't know how often. But don't let that stop or hinder you. We've brought a lot of clothes and I'm not worried if some get ruined."

"How far are these sex games allowed to go? Can we do anything like if we saw it in a video and wanted to try it?"

"I think I understand what you're getting at. This is for your cocks and your cocks only. No shoving objects inside her other than a couple fingers. And urine isn't a sex act, so urinating on her is more humiliating than anything else, and I said I wanted her respected. So, leave that off the list also."

"And last, what about dirty talk? Are we allowed to call her names and make lewd and crude statements?"

"She responds to that kind of thing, and with her wanting to be a whore for you boys, I see no problem with it. Is that it, Brad?"

"Yeah, that covers everything on our end."

"OK, keep it in the front of your mind, no means No so if she asked for it to stop that's exactly what you are to do, Got It?"

They all agreed in turn, and it looked like we were ready.

"OK boys, get naked and show her what's she going to be getting."

They all started pulling their clothes off while I went back to get Alli from the bedroom.

"They're ready, naked, and waiting for their free use whore. Are you ready to take them on?"

"Each and every one of them, over and over and over."

"Here, take a short line before you get started."

"I did a small one about an hour and a half ago, should I do more?"

"I Just want you to be a fucking animal out there."

"Then I'll do a little more, and I'll come back for the pot if I get too high."

"Then do it and let's go."

She did the lines and gave me a sensuous kiss while thanking me for letting her try this, then led me out by the hand into the living room.

"Hello boys, are you ready to fuck me stupid?"

The room erupted in cheers, and she removed her dress.

"Now Bradley, come over here."

"He walked right up to her with his nine inches sticking straight out in front of him, and he jumped when Alli took it in her hand and started to fondle it."

"Tell me Bradley, that day you were just standing there looking at my bare pussy, what were you thinking, and don't lie baby?"

"I was thinking how great it would be to fuck you."

"Then why don't you take this beautiful cock and shove it in my cunt."

With that statement she was lifted off her feet, carried into the center of the pillows, laid on a bed of pillows and young studs with her legs held open while they chanted brads name. He kneeled between her legs and inserted a finger inside her, then two and stroked them in and out of her.

"You have one tight cunt Mrs. B."

"And it's up to all of you to make it looser, now get to fucking me baby."

"He needed no further encouragement than that, if there were any fears or hesitations they went away with that statement. He lined himself up and rammed his cock all the way in on the first stroke and started his forceful but methodical rhythm in and out of her pussy.

"How's that Mrs. B?"

"That's great Bradley, now keep fucking me until you give me your cum, I want to feel you spray your young cum up inside me."

I sat in a chair watching her and I just chuckled to myself. I knew Alli knew exactly what to say during sex to get a man to fuck her the way she wanted him to, but from the instant she came out she was lightly taunting Bradley. He was going to be her plaything for however this lasted, and although I wasn't aware of what her plan was, it was obvious she had one. This boy was going to become whatever she wanted him to be, and he had no clue she was playing with him. But hey, he's a young college boy and I'm sure he never even met someone of Alli's talents, and he was in for an education at her whims.

"Oh Bradley, your cock feels so good in my pussy, give it to me baby, give me the fuck of my life."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't remember your name bitch."

"Yeah, that's what I want baby."

I didn't think it was possible but the athlete in him came to the surface and he started fucking her harder, so hard that the others had to hold her body in place as his thrusts were pushing her away from him. Well now I knew why she taunted him, she knew she could get him on the edge of being an animal fucking his conquest, not a boy fucking a woman. She knew exactly what she was doing, and having Brad teach the rest on how she was to be fucked.

"Oh Yes Bradley, I'm going to cum on your massive cock, keep going baby."

He now had the others holding her legs up by her upper body, removing her thighs from her pelvic area giving him no interference.

"Ahhh, Fuuuuck, Yeaaaaa, Fuck meeeeee."

She hit her first orgasm like someone threw a load of bricks at her, jumping and bucking on top of the mass of bodies around her and squirting straight out on to Brads cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Bradley give me your cum, I need your cum inside of me."

This boy didn't stand a chance of holding back as he pumped what I counted to be twelve strong spurts inside of her. After his final thrust, he fell on her chest and started sucking on her nipple when she pulled his head up level with hers.

"I'm going to need you to do that a lot over the next ten days and you better not disappoint me, Bradley."

"You can count on that Mrs. B."

"Oh, and Bradley, you can call me Alli."

"Fuck yes Alli."

"Now lean back and stand on your knees."

He did as she said, and she swung around to take all nine inches in her mouth to suckle him. Being on her hands and knees sucking his cock she removed her mouth to talk to him.

"Baby, my cunts wide open and lonely back there, can you do something about that?"

He immediately became the team leader, and she looked over at me and chuckled before taking him back in her mouth.

"Rocky, get over here and pound her pussy. We promised her non-Stop fucking and that's what we're going to give her."

I saw her smile around the cock in her mouth and she went back to suckling on him. I was in awe; I mean really impressed. I told her she wouldn't have a say in anything they wanted to do to her and here she was running the show from the very start. She was going to own all seven of them and they had no clue. Ah the naivety of youth, I would do anything to have it back and here she was enjoying every moment of it.

As each young man deposited his contribution to the depths of her pussy she turned and sucked his cock clean telling him how good he was, building up their confidence for something I know she had planned for later. She didn't want any of the guys holding back and she was building them all up for her plan.

As she was receiving her fourth cock I ask Brad if he wanted a beer and motioned for him to come to the kitchenette with me. We took seats at the small table and talked.

"Wow, I can't believe this Mr. B."

"Believe it bud, that's my wife in her element."

"But that's not what I meant really. Yeah, it's incredible that she can go like this, and that you are willing to set it up for her, but that's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?"

"Well, I don't want to offend you or here."

"No offense will be taken Brad, just spit it out."

"Well, I never met a girl that can fuck like that. When my cock was in her pussy, she did things that were mind blowing. I'm not sure if I understand it myself, but does that come from having sex with so many guys, I mean how did she learn to do what she did to me out there?"

"Ha, sorry Brad I didn't mean to laugh at you. The reason you never met a girl that can fuck like that is because that is not a girl out there, that's a forty-year-old woman who knows her body."

"What do you mean Sir?"

"The girls you talk about, all they know how to do is ride you or lie there and let you fuck them, and there is a whole lot more a woman can do."

"Tell me more, how they learn how to do these things?"

"Best I can tell, somewhere in their thirty's vanity comes into play. They start to notice the tits sagging, they start to worry about if they are still tight enough, and some of them get obsessed with it and do something about it."

"Like what?"

"There are toys and exercises they can do to tighten things up, and there are doctors and operations they can have. But the exercises strengthen the muscles down there and they learn how to control and use those muscles. That's probably what you felt when you fucked her but then again, she trying to impress you."

"Me, why me?"

"Oh, my poor boy, she's playing you like a cheap fiddle."

"I don't understand, please explain this to me."

"Just tell me if any of these things ring a bell with you now that you're not fucking her. You have a beautiful cock, calling you baby, telling you how much she loves the feeling of you inside her, hell she turned you into the director of her stage show out there."

"Director, what are you talking about?"

"After you were done fucking her, did she yell back to the crowd and tell them to get busy or did she tell you she wanted the next guy and then you even picked the next cock for her?"

"Damn, I see what your saying, but why is she doing this?"

"Part of our deal is she has no say in anything you guys want to do, or when you want to do it. She was in charge within fifteen seconds of coming out."

"Tell me, is there any way to take that control back from her?"

"Yes, but you have to be forceful about it."

"Tell me and I'll do it."

"Wait here and I'll be right back."

I went into the bedroom and got the special nipple clamps with chain, the ones that tighten when you pull on the chain, that I had ordered for her. As I walked back in I put them in his hand.