The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can start by using these, and don't be kind about it."

"You want me to hurt her?"

"She loves pain Bradley. Just pinch her nipples or abuse her clit next time you're fucking her. If you do it while she's building up to an orgasm, she'll be sent into outer space on her orgasm. But if you do it when she's right in the edge it will keep her from having an orgasm, and she'll do damn near anything you tell her to do so she can cum."

"Is that how you got her to yell the things she did out in the sand dunes?"

"Absolutely, it works every time."

"So just put them on and adjust them tight?"

"Oh, come on Brad, I said be forceful. The only way you beat her at this game is you own her, and make sure she knows it. Put the clamps on tight, then when you want her to go someplace, grab the chain and pull her while ordering her to come here. If she starts offering suggestions, she's trying to change your mind...and she's very good at that. So, each time she speaks out of line, tighten the clamps while you tell her you didn't ask for her opinion. And if you truly want to own her body and mind for the next week or so, tell her firmly what you want her to do while fucking her, then call her Allison. That will make her submissive to you in every way. You'll know when she's trying to please you every minute of every day, then you've got her."

"Wow, I mean...what do you mean by Own Her?"

"She will sit, sleep, eat, and just be at your feet unless you tell her to do something. You will be woken during the night with her under the covers sucking your cock. She will be yours completely if you are forceful enough. And the entire time she'll be looking for your approval and kind word to know that she's pleasing you. It won't just be sex; it will be total submission. And of course, use her when you want to, but when you don't, just tell her to go off and fuck the other boys. She'll do anything to end up back at your feet and in your favor."

"I only heard stories about women like that, and I wouldn't have pegged her for that type."

"Listen Brad, every woman has that part of them inside. Men are taught not to force them, and woman are taught they don't have to submit to a man. But the truth is every couple has some level of submission and Dominance, they just keep it behind closed doors."

"You know, that explains a lot. I've seen pieces of that in the girls I date but wasn't sure how to approach them."

"You must figure it out just like the rest of us did kid. The difference is that some guys are willing to drag that part out of a woman and some spend their lives afraid to try."

"Your sure this will all work on Mrs. B?"

"Yes, just be forceful. If you show one moment of weakness or indecision, she will chew you up and spit you out. She been dominating men with her words and body most of her life and she knows what she's doing."

"OK, when should I turn the tables on her?"

"Let this round go through the way she wants it, then she'll get cleaned up while you guys decide what you want to do next. Then would be a good time to show her who's in charge."

"OK, thanks for the info. Let's get back there and see how she's doing."

We walked back in and Alli was sucking clean the sixth cock to fuck her while the seventh was plowing her pussy from behind. We took our seats on opposite sides of the living room to watch. Her make up wasn't even running yet so I knew these boys hadn't put her threw the mill yet, but I had faith as the days went on, they would get a bit more ruthless and then she'd have to keep up. The sixth man pulled out and took a seat on the floor and Alli looked at me.

"I'm on number seven honey, and I haven't even broken a sweat yet and I've had four orgasms from these lovely boys."

"I have faith Alli, lets see how you are on Day number seven, not cock number seven."

"Either way I'm loving having all these young cocks to keep me full."

"Oh, I know you are.

The seventh young man achieved his intended state and shot his load in with the other six Alli had inside her, and on her thighs, and the pillows, etc. She was a sloppy mess and needed to clean up before going further. I was about to tell her to take a quick trip up to the showers, but Brad spoke up ahead of me.

"Why don't you go out back and use that garden hose to wash your cunt out. You're a filthy mess and I want to try out that asshole of yours but not when you're looking like a disgusting whore. Go clean yourself up."

"O...K...Bradley, anything you want."

She walked through the cottage to the back door and went outside. Brad looked at me with a bit of a smirk on his face and I just smiled back. He was testing his limits in controlling her and by the way she answered him, it confused her.

"Guys, there's beer in the kitchen, feel free to indulge yourselves."

Six of the guys went to the kitchen but Brad stayed with me.

"Something on your mind Brad?"

"Yes, I've been thinking about everything you said and I'm trying to formulate a plan for tonight."

"And what is brewing inside that head of yours?"

"Well sir, normally as the QB on the team, I must make a quick plan and execute it with the guys. But that's in an area that I've studied and have a base of knowledge about, which this isn't. I'm trying to put together a game plan for tonight."

"And what have you come up with so far?"

"This kind of session between us isn't going to do the trick. We're going to have to come at her from every angle on every hole, and not give her a break if we're going to succeed at this."

"I agree Brad, one on one she can take you guys all day every day, and I think that's exactly what she was planning on here."

"Then it has to be a non-Stop gang bang for her, and for as long as we can last, don't you think?"

"I'd say you have a good understanding of the situation in front of you. Now, how do you execute your plan?"

"I mix what you told me with what I'm planning and see where that takes us."

"I can't wait to see this."

"You'll have a front row seat sir."

"Just be ready for what you didn't plan on. She's smart, wiley and is good on her feet, or should I say her knees."

"Yeah, coach calls that the wildcat factor, when someone or something goes off script."

"That's her, a wildcat."

"Great, after we each have a turn using her ass, I'll put my plan into motion for later tonight."

"OK my friend, best of luck to you. Now grab yourself a beer before round two."

He joined his teammates in the kitchen and Alli came back in and sat next to me.

"Ready for round two?"

"Ah, these boys are easy, I can handle them no problem."

"This was just the meet and greet, things get heavier from here on out."

"Don't worry about me dear, the worst that can happen is I orgasm to death with all these cocks, or I drown in young boy cum."

"OK, I'll still keep an eye on you."

"I know you will babe."

The guys came back and four of them sat in chairs and the couch off to the side, but Brad sat in a chair directly across from us and had two others standing on either side of him.

"Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap so I can find out how tight that cute ass of yours is."

"You want to fuck my asshole Bradley, oh I'd love that."

Alli walked over to him shaking her butt as she walked, turned around and gently lowered herself down so the head was right against her sphincter. She wiggled and shimmied a bit before letting the head enter her, and she cooed and purred, totally for his benefit, and smiled at him to see if her plan was working. But Brad had other plans as he looped his hands over her shoulders and yanked her down on his lap, fully penetrating her in one stroke.

"Easy there Bradley, that hurt."

"According to Mr. B, you're not to have any say in how we fuck you, you're just here to be fucked when we want, and I want my cock all the way up your ass now. Now start fucking me and use those hands and your mouth on my two friends standing beside us."

Alli saw no way out of the situation she had created so she just started fucking him and jerking and licking his teammates. But she wasn't going to throw in the towel just yet, she was planning as she gave me a surprised look every now and then.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Hotwife Games Ch. 00 A brief intro to the series about a kinky hotwife game-show.in Loving Wives
Hot Slut Wives Pt. 01 Horny but naive newlywed Sarah meets her new in-laws.in Group Sex
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Football Party He shares his wife with friends during the games.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories