All Comments on 'The Annual Outing'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 511 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The sequel to this is embarassing. The guy spends 12 years paying for and bringing up another man's child while paranoid and frightened that his wife will cheat again.

That is not a life, the kids will definitely have been damaged by the general atmosphere and subsequent divorce.

The kids will always side with the wife because he's not even the bio dad of one of them.

I really don't understand this pathetic trope that staying together is for the sake of the kids. Just as I don't buy this sad idea that men need to have custody of the kids. Sure why not if they have nothing better to do, but seriously you're paying for them anyway, might as well let the wife do all the heavy lifting while you go off and spread your genes elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

This was truely awful drivel. I'm normally a fan of RAAC but there is no way that this could happen in this story. It wasn't a one off, it was planned and would have gone on forever if they hadn't been caught. But even that pales into insignificance compared to the planned pregnancy. That's a bone fide traditional cuckolding right there, not a mere American fetish cuckolding.

The MC is pathetic, he knows he's a cuckold, but is desperate to get unnecessary pictures of his wife having sex so he can beat off to them like a good knowing cuck.

If all this wasn't bad enough he then fights to adopt a child that's not his because he's desperate to pay for and bring up someone else's child.

As for the pathetic fanciful lawsuits, I don't think so. They'd be laughed out of court if they ever got there, which they wouldn't.

The MC is an all round loser, the only explanation for his behaviour is that he's either insane or gets off on being a disrespected and humiliated cuckold.

The only satisfactory conclusion to this affront by his wife would be divorce, giving her custody of the kids. Well rid of the lot of them. Anything else is a poisoned chalice.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

As expected from a writer listing femdom and cheating in their bio. A pathetic cuck as MC. What's amusing is that this has revenge as a tag. Only way to interpret that, is that the wife takes revenge on the husband for ruining her annual dicking, by gradually turning him into a proper cuck. That's the only kind of revenge I (and anyone who doesn't have a deranged view of relationship dynamics) am seeing here.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Your protagonist is a cuckold. The flimsy justifications of him staying with the slut are just that. "For the kids" doesn't exist. It's well documented that a broken couple is worse for the kids than actual divorce with joint custody. "They need a mother" is laughable. A parent of obvious low morals is the opposite of "needed". Unless you think creating more of these people is good for a society. They are a cancerous tumor that even unintentionally, will infect the kids with their worldview. Since these are things that just need basic rationality to understand, it's pretty obvious you just wanted to write a cuck story. A proper sequel would have him lose everything when his wife and kids inevitably upgrade to a man with actual balls. Then he could keep using the "evidence" as expected for a sad excuse of a man. To jerk off to it. We all know that's why they kept it.

bacchant2bacchant224 days ago

I have to agree with your other commentators. Why write an RAAC story and then make the betrayal so evil that reconciliation would be beyond any normal man. Does this suggest that the writer is trying to convince readers that being a cuckold is a good thing. If so whats the point of getting married, you might as well let your wife fuck anyone they like and pay her to do so. Jeeze guess what that is.... prostitution.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I can't see that, it seems most every writer of LW stories have the husband, upon hearing/ seeing their wives fucking other men, puking up their meals. No matter if it's live or from a tape. What's with that? Be upset, angry, furious, but to constantly vomit?

To the story more directly. He heard his wife & friend talking about their yearly trip & the cheating that'll go on. Plus that his son isn't his. Gets a lawyer & PI, does tests, threatens divorce, then wala! the wives stay married & eventually carry on with their husbands. Nothing's mentioned directly insofar as the following year's trip. But why go through all this expense just to stay married?

She's given a restrictive action to follow if she wants to stay. Actually, too restrictive. What happened to a post nup stating what would happen if she cheated again? Staying married for the children is good, but keeping your self respect is better. And kids generally know something's off.

The way the story goes, I wouldn't doubt after a couple of years one or the other tries to have some extra, just not for a weekend or so. After all, the husbands were happy to keep their wives, esp. the one with the son not his.

An overall somewhat weak story that doesn't fully add up. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fucking dumb cuck story and whore wife. Bitches would've been thrown threw and out to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One thing I do not get in this and other cuck stories is the husband's response to his wife having children by another man, whether or not it is on purpose. In this case it is doubly bad since the wife did it on purpose and wouldn't have sex for a week before and after her sex weekend with lover. It seems to me that most men woulf be out of their mind crazy if this were done. It was also very odd that the husband did not even want any kind of an explanation as to why his wife would intentionally get impregnated by someone else. I think this is also not realistic.

Finally regarding Agena. I have read a couple of his stories lately because of the dirth of good LW stories currently being published. Although I like his stories they would be improved with additional dialogue. I am giving this 4* because it did keep my interest.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jan and I have a lot more to resolve THEN you do."

ANY proofreading would have brought this out, but obviously, you consider yourself too important to proofread. I'LL NEVR BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HOW SO MANY "authors" fail to comprehend the fact there is no way a competent writer can mix them up. Is it laziness or pure stupidity?

PLEASE lookup the words THEN and THAN, study them, memorize their definitions, next write a 5,000 word story using both words 500 times, THEN, maybe you'll learn how to properly use them.

OldbuddyOldbuddy3 months ago

In a total of 40 days +/- from gut wrenching rage to lovey dovey. Yeah NO. I know it's a story. Well written, but really how does one overcome the betrayal not the 4 weekends of adultery - but the planned hateful hurtful despicable plan to concieve another man's child. No rating.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Even if they stay together the end was bad

1. She wore me down

2. I told her I forgive/love her

3. The end

Really

I did you a favor and didn't rate it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So what was the point of all that? The MC and his SIL's husband wasted all that time, money and emotional energy only to roll over and accept being cuckolds. If that was something they could live how come all the puking and weeping? I get that IRL couples can and do reconcile after adultery but I'm simply not prepared to accept that any man could kiss his wife and tell her he loves her ever again after discovering that she deliberately allowed herself to be knocked up by her boyfriend and cynically passed off the child as her husband's, maintaining that deceit for years and intending to do so for the rest of their lives. Unless, of course he gets off on that but if he does then why all the drama?

No, sorry this just doesn't work for me, as well written as it is. JR

mndhanson017mndhanson0174 months ago

As someone said, it's a forced "happy" ending, I say that because she deliberately planned to have another man's kid and have him raise it. He should have cut his losses because if she wasn't having any feelings for the guy, then why did she plan to have his kid? That was an L on his part, he could have moved on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A happy ending, but a forced happy ending. The wives purposely kept dresses, etc., hidden from their husbands for their weekend adultery. That it happened once a year is no excuse- it shouldn't have happened at all. And they planned on repeating it in the next year. Much worse, she became pregnant with her son but didn't worry about having him raise it. Totally unforgivable. Not sure if the reconciliation was good or not, but I do feel it was too fast, & most of the restrictions the wife had to handle was totally absurd. Not talking to the pizza delivery guy? 2 stars on this story that fell flat once husbands got the proof they needed. Bob

Sexty04131Sexty041315 months ago

I can understand that he loves both children. What I couldn't understand was being willing to stay with a cheater (once a cheater always a cheater) who deliberately got pregnant by her once a year fling and knowingly passing the child off as her husband's. She laughed with her sister over how easy it was to do this to the 'man she loved'. He's got a real winner there!

Trying to keep a marriage going by blackmail as he was doing never works. You have to be a jailer or warden (who has the time to babysit your spouse 24/7? Who would want to be with anyone that you can't trust? Sorry but he didn't get much of a wife or a mother for his kids.

In addition, courts don't care about affairs when deciding custody. She made sure the kids were taken care of while she was cheating and that's all the court requires. Wife was primary caregiver and a SAHM. He would have been on the hook for child support, alimony or maintenance as it's now called as well as paying much of the mortgage if not all.

She would have gotten custody and his name was on the birth certificates so he would have been on the hook for both kids regardless.

He will be back in the same boat sooner or later only the next time she will hide her affair a little better.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

This seems to be one of those stories where the author already had the RAAC outcome in mind before the story was actually written - despite the horrible circumstances he created throughout the story. If there has ever been a story written, where a BTB outcome was called for, this story is it. The 4 weekends over 4 years? Those circumstances might allow for a minute chance at working through to preserve the marriage - but only if there's a high level of sincere remorse, contrition, and if the wife took immediate and decisive action to cut off all ties with her lover and took concrete steps to prevent this from ever happening again. And admittedly - even then it's a 1000 to 1 shot that reconciliation would succeed. But throw in the planned pregnancy and deliberate attempt to become impregnated by a man not her husband, only to have the husband raise the child? There isn't enough forgiveness in the world possible for a devious and evil act like that. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can understand him still thinking of Sean as his son, After living as his Father.

But the rest I struggle with, Sean's conception wasn't just a mistake, as he remembered she denied him sex before and after to ensure the other bloke was the Father.

I don't see how any man could get past that, every time he looked at Sean he would be reminded of what happened, as much as a man may want to save his kids the pain of divorce, I think that point would kill any love for the mother

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another cuck story, having another child with a man, doing things for her lover which husband did not get. This type of raac story sickens me

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A happy ending. A once a year release of pent desire up is maybe not quite as bad as a continual weekly affair and certainly easier to put an end to it. I would make sure she understands that if I have any sexual desire she will do her damndest to satisfy it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A man cheating on his wife, or a wife cheating on her husband is a low-life act, indeed a despicable act baring some unusual circumstance. Frankly, I would make exception for a spouse of either sex to meet physical needs if the other partner was unable, or unwilling, to perform, but in reality, that's pretty unusual, and is, I think, universal grounds for a divorce. If the lack of sexual performance is due to illness, the better choice would be to find a friend with benefits and stay with the spouse through the illness. An illness of that severity would usually eventually resolve or result in death. Surgical removal of an essential structure, male or female, obviously would not resolve, and the resolution and compromise of the situation would have to be decided.

But the worst - repeat, the WORST - thing a "wife" can do is get herself impregnated with foreign sperm and then "sell" the bastard offspring to the husband as his progeny. For that forgiveness is limiting to allowing her to live and leave with her bastard child with none of the husbands assets, with the farewell that "Remember, dear, if you have your health, you have everything!"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nonsense.

In real life this husband has her shit packed and on the front porch by the time she gets back from her trip.

DNA evidence is proof positive and kicking her out (after the investigator confirmed the cheating ongoing from their trip) and then confirming the DNA tests...is exactly what would have happened.

Taking this whore back? Only the most pathetic cuckold in the world would even consider it.

Sorry...I may be a really cold bastard? But I could not continue raising another man's child...treating it like it was the same as my own children. Just couldn't. Reminded every day looking at this kid...reminded of my wife's knowing betrayal? Nope. Fuck that.

Take the kid and move your whore ass outta here.

1 star for being unbelievably and unrelatable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice tripe. Wife was a stinking pile of pig entrails, but unfortunately did not get cooked sufficiently into good menudo. Poorly conceived reconciliation considering her longtime offense. Bastard child deliberately foisted for many years and forgiven? Force the biofather to relinquish parental rights, divorced the cheating cunt, and get satisfaction through the grandchildren. And, yes, I said "cunt". It's not misogynistic but used in the Commonwealth sense of an absolutely contemptible person. She did NOT deserve any consideration from the husband here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Three stars for a story filled with issues. The most glaring the "need to adopt." The fact is the MC's name is on Sean's birth certificate. He has parental rights, and Randy has none. In the eyes of the law, the MC is Sean's father. You would think the lawyer would know that, but of course he would. It is the author who is unaware.

JPB

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Cheating, and another man’s child. No RAAC ever.

B3ndoverB3ndover6 months ago

I could NEVER forgive her about Sean.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

four years and i forgive you. BS

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't get it. The wives cheat on their husbands for 4 years!!, but secret clothing for their lovers, one actually gets pregnant & has a child, & after a month or 2 of relatively harsh requirements, Jim forgives Jan? I can understand, with the stress of everything, loosening some or even many of the restrictions. Especially communication between her & Karla. The kids're feeling the stress? Sit them down & age-appropriate talk to them, tell 'em mom & dad're having some problems but working to fix them. That should help.

But after 4yrs of betrayal - even if only once a year - & the birth of Jim's non-biologic son - that fast a forgiveness is unfounded & unbelievable.

As bad, there's little about how the wives & lovers met, how they decided to betray their husbands. As bad was the 2nd talk Jim had with Jan, ending her restrictions. Pure bullshit!

As the guys were shown to have had other adulterous relationships, neither guy talked about STD testing? Nothing in the story telling how any of the lawsuits vs. the lovers went, esp. the one with Jim adopting his son. I'm happy both marriages were saved, even tho the lovers' weren't, but not happy, again, with the speed of Jim's forgiveness. 3 stars on the writing & story telling, even if the "players" deserved closer to 1. Bob

skruff101skruff1016 months ago

And they all lived happily ever after…what a crock.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Right. Sure he can get over her years long affair. And the intended impregnation by another man.

Sure...he gives her a few restrictions. And things are tense around the house for 30 days...and boom. He's back to telling her he loves her. All is well again.

Sure. That's believable.

This story is nonsense.

KaeyoKaeyo7 months ago

Far too protracted of a betrayal to warrant a reconciliation, especially since she planned on deliberately getting pregnant by Randy.

To the curb with her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok. So what exactly was the end game here? The husbands will never get over the wives infidelity. The wives will resent the constant monitoring of them, like they are a prisoner in a federal lockup. If the end game is to wait until the kids are out of the house to divorce, the stress of living together will probably make everyone’s life unbearable. At the end of the day, they have been cheating on their husbands for years, and one even got him to raise her lover’s child. If ever there was a need for a divorce, it was with these two families.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Boredom? (Spousal thrill seekers, like a marital 'springbreak'?)

Reconciliation without petty resentment at being leashed and under surveillance? Neat and sweet?

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

A bit of a non-story, just a sequence of events. No explanations of motivations and an unrealistic ending, Disappointing.

Boardman68Boardman687 months ago

What! Jim is out of his mind. Jan's annual affair was premeditated, deceptive, and coordinated with her sister. It wasn't a one time thing or a one time mistake. (Plus, does anyone really think this was limited to once a year, once this affair got started? I don't.) Jan even planned and bought special outfits for her annual outing with her lover that she didn't wear for her husband. And she did every sexual act she wouldn't do with her husband with her lover.

That is all bad enough. On top of that, she willfully planned & succeeded in having her lovers' baby. With her lovers full knowledge and approval. Which means her lover meant more to her than just someone she could 'cut loose with' once a year to do things that her husband would consider her a slut for doing.

Taking the old 3 legged stool analogy of a marriage. Jan has destroyed all three legs - having a premeditated, deceptive, and coordinated affair lasting years does not equal "she loves only her husband." If that is what she considers loving her husband isn't love at all. The 2nd leg she destroyed is respect. A wife who respects her husband doesn't willfully plan & succeed in having her lovers' baby; then gets a kick out of her clueless husband raising and supporting a son who isn't his. The third leg of the stool is trust. And if you have ever unfortunately had to deal with a cheating, unfaithful wife like I did - you know that you can never get that trust back. I realize this is fiction and I enjoyed reading the story but the reconciliation and ending of the story is totally unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"it was a sickness of the mind". Yep, indeed. None of the character motivations and actions were even remotely real outside fiction. As for it being a loveless marriage, it was probably already. No spouse, especially a wife, would do that and really think herself a loving wife. Nor would a real husband engage in such pointless domestic revenge for a sham marriage. Much more realistic and likely that he would go nuclear, file under adultery if allowed in the jurisdiction, go for primary or sole custody, and leave her in penury if possible. God know, I would. Some things just are NOT forgivable in the real world, absent a religious nut.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I just don't buy it. Either totally implausible or the husband was psychotic. Nothing else would explain such so-called forgiveness. It just doesn't add up except perhaps in fiction. A story has to at least have some basis in the human psyche and no sane spouse would put up with that behavior. As Fiddlesticks40 says, an affair over several years and an intentional illegitimate child by the lover are not just the forgivable behavior of a morally wayward spouse but something more fundamental.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks498 months ago

Differences in values between these two guarantee the marriage to fail. Someone who has an affair over several years and intentionally have a child by another man is unforgivable.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Et ben, quel mauviette. Le pauvre titi, toujours en train de vomir lorsqu'il est contrarié. Écoeurant. Changez de style d'écriture pour être crédible.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

The story could have been a 5, but the constant puking by the husbands is a STUPID plot line. Real men do not do that.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind8 months ago

Excitement of a regular annual fling? Well, just maybe. Deliberately planning to make sure she has another man's child? Then saying how much she loved hubby? Bollocks!

Stupid ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story has so many faults, on multiple levels that I don't know where to begin.

Save his marriage? She had Randy's kid on purpose without a shred of regret but with some prude. Fucking someone else to be dirty without asking her husband for that is self-serving BS.

Giving her a second chance? BS. The guys a spineless cuck. She'll lull him to complacency the chwar again being vastly more careful and she won't get caught thus time. The asshole has no self respect and is contemptible in every way.

This story is so irrational as to Warrenton nothing but disgust.

MarkTwineMarkTwine9 months ago

This is nothing but another trash willing cuckold story. The idiot husband decided that he had to let her go on another weekend fuck fest so he could get proof of infertility, after he heard the cunt admit the youngest kid wasn’t his. That along with a paternity test is proof. Any “man” that stays with a dung like this deserves to have his man card revoked.

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

OH, and I know the bio lists male but trust me, this isn't a man.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is the forefront of portraying men as worthless, honorless, self-loathing cucks. With it's constant minimizing of the disgusting acts of the wives, and like always the attempt at making the story sound logical but like always women score less than zero, "hire a PI to prove infidelity" what, spend more money, more time suffering, all to see disgusting images that do nothing but burn painfully into the already hellish existence of the men. When a quick DNA test would prove all, and save lots of money as well as prevent prolonging or adding to the trauma and heartache he is already suffering!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This has to be the biggest cuck story on this site!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry, but what a load of ****. It's like the story was told by a person suffering from Asperger's syndrome. For one thing, no normal husband would accept such behavior from a spouse with an illegitimate child, still "love" her, and create such a micro-controlling 'atonement'. In the real world, what husband would accept such behavior and have self-respect?

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

One other comment -- what is it with all these authors that have the husbands puking when they discover their wives fucking someone else? Men don't behave like that.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

I just wonder what real life experience author has. Banks and investment houses won't let you take marital property and put it you name. There is no such thing as alienation of affection lawsuits. You can't pick up Viagra at a drug store without a prescription. I do not think any normal man could forgive a wife who deliberately had a child with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want anyone commenting here to tell me that this SLUT is NOT the POSTER CHILD to immediately be sold to the Mexican Whorehouse……she’ll get plenty of strange there! R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hard to believe this story could reflect a real husband’s mind set…….the wife purposely made the cuck husband a ‘by definition’ cuckold. SHE INTENDED IT!!!!……..his response ?………forgiveness and hours and hours of making’sweet love’ to the SLUT. Don’t worry about the population of cucks around this place. A normal person might think eating cum would not taste very good…….but not our writers here at LITEROTICA! R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When the wife delibrately let herself be impregnated by her once a year lover she lost any right to br forgiven. That was a major flaw in this story. Add to that she was never required to give a reason for such a deep betrayel. Otherwise, it was OK, maybe worth 2 or 3 stars.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 1 year ago

I agree about cuck shit. having another mans child does not dit with a RAAC ending. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another wimpy cuck story.

Burner70Burner70about 1 year ago

Cuck shit . Do better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If it had been real life, I would have lost all respect for the husband. The wife was a serial cheater who intentionally had another man's child and cucked her husband so bad that she had him raise another man's child. If a story could get a -4* this is the score this one would get. As it is the score could only be a 1*. Hated it doesn't begin to express my dislike.

LucasredLucasredabout 1 year ago

Four years and a child - NO. I don't need retribution but I do need her Gone.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

No. Just no. Go nuclear on the cheating whore. She deliberately had another man's child... how in the hell do you ever come back from that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The intentional pregnancy would be a deal breaker. Forgiving her for that was ridiculous. Zero rating.

Flat_OutFlat_Outover 1 year ago

I'm tied of these stories - there can be no atonement for this. I know it's a story and the author is putting their idea and how such situations could be handled. I don't know anyone who would sign on for forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I eventually regained my trust in her? What. She purposely had a baby with someone else and can't even explain it? No insistence on seeing a shrink?

Maybe her sisters marriage could survive but what's it going to take for you to get kicked to the curb?

OK adopt the son and require you get custody with some visitation.

I liked the story line but even in fiction world this is stranger than fiction

Sorry only 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FOUR fucking years of infidelity, and this is all you DO? Excuse me, but I'm having trouble navigating in all this bull-shit! 'Can't wait until next year'! Come on!!??? If this even comes close to a true story there are more people out there needing help than I thought. Three out of four couples divorce, and the ring leader gets a repreave!?? What she did was re- reversible in my book, and I am slightly liberal on love and sex, but never on politics. I'm sorry, but this one got the big 0.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck cuck cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did it start?

If Jan wanted something she thought would cause her husband to lose his respect for her, how was one weekend a year enough?

The switch from exceedingly harsh restrictions to "all's well" could not happen so easily.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

The sloppy ending is NOT a good fit at all with the first 3/4 of the story, when it does an abrupt 180 degree turn about-face, loosing all credibility.

Quite a shame really, as it WAS rather well written, -but still managed to fall upon it's own sword!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, this story was full of shot, but the writing is exceptionally well done.

What to do?

Execute the mothereffin whores. No mercy. Fuck them up until they bleed, then continue with bamboo, fists, and brickbats. Leave no trace evidence as to who they were or where they came from.

Lusting for whore blood today.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

What about an STD and AIDS test

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Ha ha ha... literal cuckold BS. He's going to raise his wife's boyfriend's son. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bob should consider divorcing Karla. In the sequel, which the author wants no comments on, Karla has an attitude toward the offended Mc. She stands up for someone she herself had repudiated. But then I guess Bob was just a big pussy himself. Questioning whether the mc was being too hard on this cheating bitch who got off on humiliating him? I may look at 1 more of this authors works to see if he's just some sort of mental defective. Let's face it, some mentally or emotionally must be wrong w you to have a fixation on having a woman treat you like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulations!!! This is undoubtedly in the top 3 pieces of shit cuck crap I personally have ever seen on this site. Years of planned deceit, sexual favors denied, purposely getting pregnant by someone else and the author still tries to walk the raac route. Might as well had this pathetic cuck Mc abducted by aliens who teach him ultimate forgiveness before returning him to planet earth. Maybe the anal probes are what turned him into a faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking stupid man ,what a fucking waste.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

You made it look like the sex after she got home was alibi sex to cover that she was trying to get pregnant with another of Randy's children. Also, why set up the wire tap and the recorders if they essentially made no difference to the plot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, her “punishment” is to be the wife she always should have been?!? Behave the way all wives should behave?!! It seems like you don’t think women have any agency, but rather that they are basically children who only feel, don’t think, and can’t choose for themselves.

“I think of a man and take away reason, and accountability.”

Your MC characters aren’t husbands reacting to the ultimate betrayal, they are incestuous fathers who are disappointed in their misbehaving daughters. “Adultery isn’t that bad! Besides, I can’t be angry with her, that pretty little head doesn’t have a thought in it!”

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nonsense.

She not only plans an annual fuckfest to cheat on her husband. But she actually schemed to get pregnant by her lover...denying her husband sex during her fertile time.

And then he proves her adultery with video proof. He actually sees her having sex with another man doing things with him that she refused to do for her husband.

And after finding out all of this? This author would have us believe that they stay together? He forgives her?! Right. Because he gave her some ultimatums and then all is good and they live lovingly ever after.

He has to be trolling us with this horseshit?

This is either an effort at trolling? Or the most ridiculous nonsense I've ever read.

No man would ever forgive this cunt of a wife. And raise some other bastard's son?

Get the fuck out of here with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I think there are somethings you can forgiver, this wasn't one of them She did too many things that were just plain wrong. How Best to get a divorce and move forward. do you live with the stress of always having to check up on her?

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

Well, I gave this one 3 stars. The writing is OK, but the end of the story was telegraphed in part 2 sadly. Really though? There was no actual repercussions foe the cheating Wives . Screw that crap

RodzzzRodzzzover 1 year ago

No wonder their slut wives find it so easy to cheat............of course they'll do it again and again and again knowing they'll be taken back again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too easy forthe cheaters. Husbands are bound to being cuckolds again, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I first commented on this work (OMG! What a shit show....) I was so focused on the appalling outcome I forgot something else that bothered me. Is this author some sort of puke fetishist? I've not read anything in LW that features as much puking as this does. I'll cut the MC some slack for his first bout of up chucking because of the stomach bug he had but after that there's no excuse. And as for Bob joining in, well that's just too much. By the time I finished reading I was feeling nauseous myself and that damn ending did nothing to help

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG! What a shit show. She's been doing this for four years, she refuses to provide any explanation for her affair or the motivation for deliberately getting pregnant by another man, it's clear that she would have continued with this systematic betrayal year on year if she hadn't been caught and he forgives her and takes her back? So why the big confrontation? He might just as well have let her continue and pretend not to know! Or even give her his blessing. As for the atonement, fuck that. That's too much hard work. The only possible credible outcome of this awful saga is for him to divorce the treacherous, filthy skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And what consequences did she suffer? Nothing! What lessons were learned? None. She would of been better off sent to a mexican whorehouse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would a husband whose wife deliberately tried to get pregnant by another man ever forgiven her? I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had potential then it just went to fantasy land. Every day he gets to look at his wife's son and be reminded of her infidelity and he just got over his trust issues, yea right. I realize it is a story and you don't have to make it believable, but you do have to make it entertaining and that was neither. Better luck next time. Oh, and learn the difference between then and than!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he takes over a child that was not his, just like that. She knew the child was not his and seemed pleased she hid it. She was only remorseful when she was found out. hat means she cannot be trusted. Divorce is/was the only option..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hmmm nope I didnt see anything in the story to justify keeping her.

Not against an ending like that but really she planned to keep doing it.

Intentionally got pregnant by her lover and year after year rubbed it in her husbands nose. Then was worried about the lovers fallout.

Ending just wasnt real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s probably a good thing the author didn’t allow comments to the sequel. It was obvious pandering to the BTB crowd who excoriated him for the absurd reconciliation in the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I prefer RAAC’s but this one is so unbelievable it’s ludicrous!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 2 years ago
After reading 5 of your stories

I can see why you stopped writing. You are a closet Cuck that refused to acknowledge it. Own your weakness, those of us that love to screw your wives appreciate you. You are a Beta Boy, don't hide from it, accept it and realize that many of us are more than happy to prove that you are sexually inadequate to your mates. We don't hate you, we, in fact, thank you every time we blast our nuts inside of your wives. We also thank you for raising our children and drinking our cum out of your wives' pussy and their mouths as you kiss them whether you realize you are doing that or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many spouses would NEVER forgive even one incident of infidelity. These two wives did it numerous times after PLANNING it. I don't know how I would react in this situation, but the paternity of a child that's supposed to be mine sure would affect my decisions with her.

'Wildbill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Scarily real. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another story about a pathetic cuckold trying to find an excuse to keep the slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Total bullshit cuck story with two spineless wimps. Real men toss these bitches to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What total baloney- 30 days after finding out of four years of affairs for three days all is forgiven and forgotten to include someone else’s child purposely by someone else , total fantasy … all real men would be GONE. Clearly you have never been betrayed and felt the deep hatred, anger and humiliation of being cucked. YouNEVER get over it.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Good story. It's nice to see a man put his family's needs and his love over mere revenge. Besides he got revenge against Randy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANOTHER CUCK STORY OF WEAK WIMP CUCK HUSBANDS WHO KEEP THEOR SKANK WIVES

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Vagena??? Just a stupid CUCK story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No need to adopt, his name is on the birth certificate. All they need , possibly, is for Randy to disavow parental rights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love for him go take randy wife and fuck her in front of her. It would show and hammer the point. Needless to say why not start taking a trip yourself she can't be trusted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous