The Anonymous Fuck

Story Info
Dom invites sissy to darkened hotel room.
908 words
4.4
8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Anonymous Fuck!

It was what he wanted! We had exchanged e-mails for a few weeks and now the date of our first meeting had arrived... his instructions were clear.

It was wintertime so dark when I arrived at his hotel. He had sent his room number by text and I took the lift to the third floor. The door was resting open against it's lock and as instructed I pushed it open into complete darkness.

In his last e-mail he had insisted we should not speak, that I should come in and undress. I did so but still wearing my thonged panties to ensure that, in my excitement, I did not expel my butt plug... he had asked that I arrive lubed and plugged and so did what I was told, besides getting ready before I left home was all part of the build up... weeks of talking were over.

I felt for the bed and inched my way until I felt his foot. I started to kiss and lick his toes before licking my way 'north', knees followed by thighs and then... it was erect, long, quite thick with large, slack balls, completely hairless. My mouth was in ecstasy and I did all the things a sissy does when face to face with the pleasure giver.

After a long time, he lifted me away and upwards so that he could kiss me. His tongue was insistent, his hands holding my head tightly on either side. Still doing the tongue dance, his hands went down my back and found my red panties. He must have felt my hardness matched to his own as he slipped his hands under the silk, cupped my bum and with a finger sought out my pussy to check I had prepared as instructed... his kissing, in the darkness, acknowledged that I had, that he was pleased...

Still kissing me, he rolled me onto my back and then started to slide down my aching body, stopping to kiss and nibble each nipple in turn, down over my belly, silently insisting that I raise my bum so that he could slide my panties away until his lips touched the tip of my cock. I like to think I have a clit, but as excited as I was, this was an awfully big and throbbing clit! He sucked me in and then licked my balls. He knelt between my thighs and licked and sucked, sucked and licked and started to play with the plug, out a little, pushed in again, out some more and round and round, loosening for what he next planned... in the dark.

He lifted me up, facing away from him, legs wide apart, knees around my ears, played with my plugged pussy some more before drawing it out completely. I felt cold lube on my twitching hole and then the head of his cock exploring as he stood above me. Oh, how I wish I could see him, see his thing threatening the pleasure which must come to us both... but it was black dark!

He was gentle but insistent, consistent pressure pushing deeper until I could feel his slack balls embrace my ass. He fucked me, deep stick, withdrawing, plunging in again, pulling upwards on my own slack balls, pulling downwards on my throbbing cock, stretching me every which way. His pace quickened until eventually he came, filling me. He finished, or so I thought but he was still spurting as he withdrew, spurting between my legs onto my face. He worked my cock and squeezed my balls until I came, the warm cream on my belly, more on my face, in my hair... I could only feel the abuse, it was dark!

His instructions had said that as soon as he had finished I should dress immediately without wiping any of the cum from my person and leave without talking or putting on the lights. He also said that if I had spunk on my face or in my hair, I should leave it there, take the lift and walk slowly through the lobby to the exit. If I saw anyone I should look at them directly, smile and say hello so that they could see I was a cocksucking slut!

I groped for my panties, already I could feel his cream leaking from my pussy and down my thighs. I completed dressing, opened the door and made for the lift. I was a mess. It was brightly lit in the hallway as I pressed the call button for the lift. The doors opened and inside was a pretty girl. She looked me up and down, her face twisted into a disapproving grimace and she turned away, disgusted I suppose. She could clearly see and I daresay smell his ejaculate as it ran down my face, in my hair as we rode down the three flights to the lobby.

It was busy, people checking in, going to dinner and I was obliged to say 'hello' to a smartly dressed couple... they acknowledged my greeting but they could properly see how I had spent the last hour. He smiled but his wife pulled a face, not one of approval! I got to the door and ran for the safety of the car.

I wrote him an e-mail when I got home, one of thanks. I only knew him by his site name but he never wrote to me again, more.