The Apprentice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My good people! Your Lord wants to speak to you!" Lord Rastok said loudly, raising his hands first to silence his audience. "These are troubled times! There are those who would love to take these lands for themselves, who want to take not only all that is mine but all that is yours as well!" Lord Rastok said, waiting for his words to make an effect.

There were murmurs throughout the mass. Magnus could see insecurity on those faces. Common people appreciated peace above anything else. In times of war, it was they who would suffer the most. Once again, Magnus opted to leave the common threats to the Lord's capable guards and to observe for something less common. He focused on the nearby buildings, on carriages that were parked or passing through the streets that emerged on the square.

"But fear not! Your Lord is here to keep you safe! I have made an alliance with the fine young Lord Sarane. His army is close to the border of my lands, ready to give aid in case of any danger!" Lord Rastok said, his voice rising. There were voices of approval from the mass of people. The idea that someone else was going to defend them seemed quite appealing to their minds.

"These lands will continue to prosper!" The Lord continued. "These lands that had been governed by my ancestors for many generations will always be th-"

In the corner of his eye, Magnus caught a hint of movement on one of the nearby roofs. As soon as he turned to assess the possible threat he saw a glint of something. Before he even realized what was going on, he heard a faint sound, but then with the reflexes honed by daily magical practice, he lashed out with his kinetics, barely managing to deflect the crossbow bolt, only a couple of feet before the bolt reached the Lord's neck. Lord Rastok recoiled and then turned to get down from the platform, his personal guards rushing towards him. Panic erupted. There were yells, even screams in the mass. People ran to every side, looking around themselves with fear.

"Protect the Lord!" Magnus shouted to the guards and then ran towards the house where the bolt came from. As he ran to the house, he saw somebody turn the corner and he gave chase. He ran with all his speed, but somehow this person managed to stay ahead of him and keep some object between them all the time, so Magnus couldn't lash out at him with magic. After turning a few more corners, Magnus realized he had lost the assassin. Whoever this assassin was, he knew the town much better than Magnus and knew how to avoid being taken down by magic. Magnus gritted his teeth and turned back towards the square. He entered the house where the shot came from and found no one there. Further inquiry made him realize that the assassination attempt must have been planned as the assassin picked a house whose owners were out of town. This was no random attempt. Someone was truly targeting the Lord.

Magnus returned to the mansion. He could see the state of alarm on the faces of house servants. The news had reached them, clearly. From Lord Rastok's guards, he found out that seconds after the attempt, his personal guards rushed him to the nearest carriage and drove him to the mansion. It was a sensible decision. They were clearly good at their job. Still, this assassin wasn't an amateur and it was possible he would try again, even if it would be that much harder to do it, now that the Lord had been alerted.

Magnus entered his and Fiona's chambers to find Fiona talking with some woman. He watched her for a couple of seconds. She was somewhere in her thirties, and by the gods, she was beautiful. She was dark-skinned with amazingly rich lips and full breasts. Magnus found himself staring at her for several seconds until his Mistress's laughter brought him out of his trance.

"Sanela, meet my Apprentice Magnus. Give him a few seconds to retract his tongue, though," Fiona said, both of them laughing at his embarrassment.

"Um, nice to meet you, ma'am," Magnus said respectfully, finding his voice.

"Just Sanela, please," she said, smiling at him. She watched him for a moment, then bit her lower lip.

"Sanela is the town's herbalist and she has some really interesting herbs for me to experiment with," Fiona said, catching their gazes. Magnus nodded.

"Have you heard?" he asked.

"I've noticed some commotion, but I was busy talking with Sanela. These herbs seem really interesting. What happened?"

"There was an attempt at Lord's life..."

"What, really? Tell me everything!" Fiona said, surprised.

Magnus told her about the attempt, his suspicions that it had all been planned and arranged, and about his failure to catch the assassin.

"Don't beat yourself up, you did good. You saved his life... Damn, and I thought this was going to be an easy job..." Fiona said, pensive.

"I should go and talk with him, see what he wants to do about all this," Fiona said, moving towards the chamber doors.

"Sanela, it was a pleasure to meet you. We will talk more definitely, but for now, I must leave you in my Apprentice's able hands. I am sure he will find ways to entertain you," Fiona said with a smirk, putting an emphasis on the word 'entertain'. She left, leaving them in awkward silence.

"So... You are a mage too?"

"Yes."

"Can you show me?"

"Show you what?"

"Some magic, of course!"

"Sure, I guess," Magnus said, waving his hand.

Sanela yelped, feeling her body rise into the air. Magnus felt very confident in his kinetics. It was the type of magic he had the most experience with. He was nowhere near as good at it as Fiona, though. He could put more power into it, sure, but her finesse combined with her talent made her capable of incredibly subtle kinetics, something he could only dream of. But he was still quite good at it, so lifting Sanela and controlling her flight throughout the room wasn't hard for him. She went from feeling unsettled and afraid when Magnus first made her float, to feeling excited, and she laughed happily as she flew around the room, carried by Magnus's kinetic magic. He brought her above him and suddenly ended his spell, making her fall with a scream that ended with her landing in his arms.

"Wow, that was something!" Sanela said, still quite excited.

"I am glad you enjoyed it," Magnus said, smiling.

"Well, I feel so excited now, I am not sure I will be able to settle down without some help," she said, watching him seductively, and putting her hand on his chest.

"I suppose I must offer my help then. It is my duty to help you... settle down," he said, carrying her to the bed.

"So chivalrous..." she said when he laid her down on the bed.

She pulled him near, kissing him with her thick sensual lips and making him moan.

"Take off your clothes," she said.

Magnus hurried to get out of his clothes. She rose from the bed, and circled him a couple of times, inspecting his young, strong body, and touching his back, chest, and finally his ass.

"You are a fine specimen, indeed. Fiona is so lucky."

"Specimen? " Magnus said, raising an eyebrow. Sanela smiled at him and sighed seductively.

"Why don't you help me out of my clothes."

Magnus started removing her clothes, from her boots to her undergarments, revealing a lovely slender body, its silky dark skin feeling amazing under his hands. He watched her breasts adorned with two very dark and big nipples. Magnus had to force his mouth close because his jaw was constantly trying to drop down. He couldn't wait to taste this amazing body. Sanela watched him, her dark eyes alternating between his face, his chest, and his rock-hard cock. They both watched each other, relishing in the sense of anticipation.

Magnus moved finally, taking Sanela in an embrace, and tasting her luscious lips once again. They were so meaty, so tasty, he could hardly make himself break the kiss. She grabbed his ass, but he pushed her onto the bed, deciding to give her his full repertoire. He attacked her lips again, savoring the lovely taste, moving down her neck, kissing it, and feeling her perspiration. It was strange how different it tasted and smelled. So different than any other woman he had been with, so different from his Mistress whose creamy skin had a unique flavor under his lips and tongue. This scent felt so exotic, so arousing. There was something primal in the way she emanated, something that drove him wild with arousal. He wondered if he would be able to hold himself off until he managed to show her all his oral skills, honed by the years of worshipping his Mistress, but many other women as well. He had to. He really wanted to taste every part of her.

"Mmm..." Sanela moaned when she felt Magnus's lips on her nipples. Magnus decided that his face had found a new home in her breasts. He placed kiss after kiss on her breasts and then some gentle bites all over her big apples. They looked so full and inviting and he couldn't make himself pull away. He took her big dark nipple in his mouth and sucked on it, savoring the exquisite taste. He stayed on her nipples for a while, switching from one to the other, trying to figure out if there was a difference in taste, trying to find reasons not to move away. As always, the idea that her pleasure took precedence prevailed in his mind, and he finally moved down, kissing her smooth belly, and going lower and lower...

And then he found his next surprise. She had a nice trimmed triangle above her pussy, but the pussy itself was completely hair-free, the same as his Mistress's! She must have used the same ointment as his Mistress's, the same ointment that had made his cock and ass permanently hair-free. And those lovely pussy lips... Their color, their size, their shape... He knew already he was going to feast on this exotic dish for as long as possible. This rare meal had to be appreciated.

"Ohhh, Magnus..." she sighed sensually when he parted her legs and placed his first kiss on her pussy. He dived in, extending his tongue, scooping the juices, and enjoying the rich flavor.

"I am definitely staying here for a while..." Magnus thought as he licked her thick labia, probing inside and trying to savor everything. Feeling the grips of his own arousal, he started licking her pussy with vigor, penetrating deep inside and touching her sensitive spot, making her arch her hips and squeeze his head between her meaty thighs.

"Ohhhh, this is incredible... Ohhh!" she moaned, feeling his tongue keep its relentless assault on her pussy, then finally going for her clit and making her shake wildly. Magnus felt the response of her body and he sucked her clit in his mouth, twirling it and stimulating it with his lips, until he felt her body spasm and her orgasm explode in his mouth with all the fantastic arousal she felt.

"Yesss, yesss!" she moaned as her juices kept flooding his mouth. Magnus stayed with her until her body settled down, and the flow of her juices turned into a trickle. Her eyes fluttered open and she rose, pushing Magnus onto the bed.

"Rare is the man that wants to satisfy a woman with his tongue and lips, to put her pleasure first. A rare man deserves a rare treat," she said with a lustful smile, taking his hard cock in her hands and moving her face forward until her lips touched the swollen head. Magnus moaned, feeling her lips part and engulf the head of his cock. Not many women did this for him. This time, though, he felt he was in for something really special. She licked his cock, focusing on his glans and she sucked his cockhead, creating a vacuum in her mouth. She switched to his shaft and balls until he felt his cock aching from hardness. Then she engulfed his cock once again and he felt something strange... He opened his eyes to a sight that made him hold his breath. His cock was deep inside her mouth... somehow. He felt what must have been her throat around his cockhead and he watched, wide-eyed, as her mouth engulfed his whole cock, her lips touching the skin of his crotch. For a long moment, he thought she was using magic, but there were no energies present... She had actually taken his cock deep inside her throat and was bobbing her head up and down, fixating on him with her mischievous eyes.

"Oh, gods... what sorcery is this..." Magnus mouthed, out of his mind with pleasure. Feeling a tight pussy around his cock was a feeling like no other, but the mental impact of a beautiful woman taking his cock deep in her mouth, deep in her throat, was just too much for him. He felt his balls churning, he felt his arousal was going to explode in an incredible orgasm and he reached out with his hand to warn her, but she slapped it away, her eyes smiling at him. His body spasmed hard and he struggled to control his motions, to avoid hurting her, but he couldn't do much against the feeling of wild, insane pleasure that enveloped his mind and body.

"Ahhhhh!!" Magnus roared, barely containing his voice. He spurted his cum inside her mouth, inside her throat even, feeling her mouth suck on him, and feeling her throat contract around his cock. He kept spurting once, twice, thrice... It must have been close to ten spurts, all finishing inside her mouth, but somehow, her mouth kept sucking, milking his cock, and stimulating him through his mindblowing orgasm. When he started climbing down from his incredible peak, Magnus found his voice, his breathing labored.

"That was incredible... I don't understand how you did all of that... How... how did you manage to take it all, and even swallow all of my seed..." Magnus said when his spasms subsided, his cock still inside Sanela's mouth, being sucked clean.

"We all have our secrets," she said with a smile. It was Magnus's turn to pull her up and push her onto the bed, but this time she was lying on her stomach, her back and ass displayed in all their glory. He started from the top again. He began his journey by placing kisses on her neck, making her tingle when he touched her sensitive spots. He made his way down, kissing her back, following the path of her spine, and savoring her chocolate skin. She moaned when he kissed the small of her back and went further down, stopping for a moment to feast his eyes on the lovely curves of her ass. He dived back in, kissing and biting her ass cheeks hard, leaving reddish marks on her perfect dark skin. She moaned under the assault of his lips and teeth, the mixture of pleasure and pain making her body tingle with arousal.

Magnus pulled her ass up, so her knees were now supporting her on the bed, her head pressed down, and her ass being displayed perfectly. And in he went. Sanela yelped in disbelief when she felt his tongue on her rosebud, licking and probing. It was an incredible feeling and she was thankful for her own hygiene habits that allowed him to keep doing this amazing act of selfless worship. Waves of pleasure went through her body as he kept licking and probing her ass with his tongue. The extremity of the act made her tingle all over. She envied Fiona so much for being able to enjoy sex with this man every day. She was so incredibly aroused by the tongue that bravely explored her ass, touching all the right spots and she soon felt her body clench with tension, and then release an incredible orgasm, an orgasm she never knew could happen. She was coming just from the stimulation of his tongue on her ass!

"Ohhhh, YESSS!" she screamed as she felt her body convulse in the grips of anal orgasm. Magnus almost recoiled, surprised, barely remembering to continue his oral stimulation as he watched with awe the orgasm that happened without a single touch on her pussy.

"Damn, I am good!" he thought, laughing inwardly and feeling her body twitch and buck under his tireless tongue. He continued to stimulate her through her orgasm, switching to her pussy only when it had ended completely. He swiped her pussy with his tongue, loving its amazing taste and feeling his own arousal announce itself, his cock springing rock hard again. After a few more thorough licks to memorize the lovely taste, he rose up and aligned his cock with her pussy, taking her from behind. Then the dance of their bodies started, beginning with a slow rhythm, but picking up the pace once he felt her body respond again. He knew that even aroused as he was, he could control his orgasm now. Ladies always came first. In his mind, there was never any doubt about that.

He fucked her for quite a while, feeling her pussy muscles squeeze his hard cock, feeling her hips sway and move to the rhythm of his thrusts. Even their moans felt synchronized, as this dance of bodies went on and on.

"YES, YES, fuck me, Magnus, fuck me!" Sanela moaned, giving voice to her renewed passion and spurring his body into more action. They both moaned loudly when Magnus started fucking her fast and hard, preventing his own eruption until he felt her pussy clench and spasm in orgasm, delivering an amazing milking sensation to his hard cock. Her delicious moans of pleasure filled the room. He gritted his teeth and continued his thrusts through her whole orgasm, giving her maximum pleasure. But his own avalanche was building up quickly, hitting him with full force and making his muscles clench with sudden tension.

"ARRGGHH!" Magnus roared, finally giving in to his own orgasm. He took his cock out and placed it between her ass cheeks, spurting his seed all over her ass and back. He was breathing hard, coming down from his high, and smiling like a madman.

"This was some ride," he said, taking a towel to wipe her ass cheeks and her back clean of his seed. "You were really amazing, Sanela," he said, wiping his own cock finally and pulling her up into his embrace.

"Oh, I know I was," she said smiling. "But I will also admit I was bested by you, something I have rarely admitted to anyone when it comes to sex," she said, kissing his lips. "The way you pleasure a woman so selflessly... I want to tie you up, take you home, and never let you go free..." she said, smiling.

"I've heard that one before..." Magnus thought, chuckling.

***

After walking Sanela out, Magnus paced the halls of the mansion, his mind still in the process of switching from the joy of the amazing sex he just had to the worrisome events of this day. He decided to go to the big balcony of the mansion. It was a good spot to clear his thoughts. As he stepped onto the balcony, he saw Fiona talking with Lady Rastok and some girl... her daughter, judging by the resemblance. She was pretty almost like her mother, but more slender, her face showing cheerfulness in strong contrast to the seriousness of Lady Rastok's face. Magnus turned to go, feeling he was intruding on a conversation, but Fiona stopped him.

"Apprentice! Come, join us."

"Your Ladyship, Miss..." Magnus said, inclining his head politely to both ladies.

"Ah, the hero of the day's events...This is my daughter, Tanya. I believe you are of the same age," Lady Rastok said, smiling at him. This was the first time Magnus saw her smile.

"Nice to meet you, Magnus," Tanya said, smiling mischievously.

"Nice to meet you too Miss Tanya," He said, showing his own smile.

"I want to personally thank you for saving my husband's life, Magnus," Lady Rastok said. "It is no secret my husband and I rarely see eye to eye anymore, but I would never want any harm to come to him."

"I was just doing my job," Magnus said modestly.

"Nevertheless, you saved his life, and we can't thank you enough," Tanya said, looking him in the eyes.

"I always thought he was being paranoid... but it seems he wasn't," Lady Rastok said, shaking her head.

"But he has been saying it for years... Why did this happen now?" Tanya said.

"Maybe Lord Nardis felt threatened by this alliance that was made between our house and Lord Sarane... I don't know, I never thought Nardis would do such a thing," Lady Rastok said, shrugging.