The Apprentice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you ask?"

"It is a simple question."

"All right... I'll play. I trust you, Apprentice," she said, sighing.

"Trust me enough to relinquish all control?" he asked, smiling playfully.

"What control?"

"Sexual... but only for today... I know your tastes too well to ask for more," he said, coming close and taking her into an embrace. "I want to have complete control for a change. I want to tie you up," he whispered in her ear, making her shiver with sudden arousal.

"I am not in the habit of letting anyone control me. You know it is the other way around with me..."

"Oh, how well I know that..." he said, smirking, "...but that is why I am asking you."

She watched him for a while, her mind warring with itself.

"All right then," she said finally. Letting go of control didn't come easy to her, but the idea of doing it aroused her beyond all expectations...

"Get out of your clothes and lie down on the bed... on your stomach."

Fiona complied, feeling strange in this role reversal. She could feel her pussy tingle. Magnus brought out the lace bindings that were used on him days ago and started tying Fiona up and then as a final touch he took out a silk blindfold and tied it around her eyes.

"You realize I can get out-"

"No magic... promise me," Magnus whispered in her ear.

She shivered slightly, feeling his hot breath. Being blindfolded was accenting her other senses.

"I promise..." she said after some hesitation, her voice slightly trembling.

"There..." he said, moving his hands across her back and her ass, squeezing her lovely globes. She moaned, relaxing, but then she felt another set of hands touching her... and she knew those hands so well...

"Sanela! So you are in on this too..."

Sanela laughed, continuing to trace her hands all over Fiona's body. Abruptly, their hands were gone, and she could only hear their muffled breathing... They were kissing! They were kissing right there, while she was tied and blindfolded... The nerve!

Sanela moaned, feeling Magnus's hands on her body. He was kissing her neck, slowly removing her clothes, and getting out of his own. He lifted her up and kissed her lips, her neck, and her incredible breasts, licking and biting and making her moan with lust. Meanwhile, Fiona was fuming. She kept imagining them fucking while she was all tied up... but by the gods, she couldn't believe how aroused she was getting from all this...

Magnus sucked Sanela's nipples, twirling them in his mouth, biting them, kissing her breasts all over. Sanela moaned, arching her neck backwards, her legs wrapped around his torso as he held her. Magnus felt his cock harden like a rock but he couldn't stop feasting on Sanela's breasts.

"You two realize I will turn you into pigs once this is over, right?" Fiona said with an annoyed but raspy voice. She cleared her throat immediately. "A sophisticated lady like me can't-"

SLAP!

Fiona yelped. "What is-"

SLAP! Magnus's hand came down once again on Fiona's buttocks.

"Oh, I will..."

SLAP!

Fiona bit her lip. He was so going to pay for this... but damn it, why was she getting so turned on... Her pussy leaking plentifully, she listened to the sounds of their lust and arousal for a while... and then she felt it. Someone... Sanela was sitting on her ass!

Magnus knelt down looking at the beautiful sight in front of him. Sanela's gorgeous dark skinned pussy and ass on top of his Mistress's perfect creamy-colored globes. There was such a thing as too much beauty... He dived in, getting a taste, and only momentarily touching Fiona's ass with his tongue.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked Sanela, grinning.

"Oh yes... I have the softest cushion in the world," she said, smiling.

"Did you just call my ass soft?!" Fiona asked in her sulky tone. "My ass is the most perfect-" she started and then yelped, feeling Magnus pinch her ass cheeks.

"Toads, not pigs," Fiona said matter of fact.

Grinning, Magnus went for a dive in Sanela's pussy again, licking her with enthusiasm, enjoying her exotic taste. Sanela kept moaning, feeling her orgasm approach under Magnus's skillful tongue. She started bucking her hips, causing some friction between hers and Fiona's ass. Magnus increased his tempo, switching to Fiona's barely visible pussy for a few seconds only, and then went back to Sanela, making her climb fast, and she exploded, crying out his name, her juices gushing out only to be scooped by his tongue. He continued licking her gently for a while after her orgasm subsided, giving her time to recuperate and preparing her for the main course.

Magnus lined up his hard cock with Sanela's pussy and started fucking her, making her moan again and making her ass rub against Fiona's, both well lubricated by Sanela's overflowing juices. He took his time fucking her, picking up the pace slowly and making a slapping sound as his crotch kept hitting both their asses. The slapping sound was getting louder and louder as Magnus's thrusts became stronger, his whole cock disappearing inside Sanela's pussy. They were both moaning, sweat glistening on their bodies until Sanela felt her orgasm approach once again. Magnus lifted her legs up, putting her toes in his mouth and sucking them greedily. Sanela almost screamed with pleasure, feeling his tongue twirl around her toes.

"Yesss, fuck me, fuck meeee!" she cried out, shaking from her explosive orgasm and rubbing her ass down hard into Fiona's ass. She kept coming, bucking wildly, now lying down completely on Fiona's back. It took her a while to settle down, just in time to see Magnus pull out of her and spray Fiona's back with his seed.

"Aaaargh!" Magnus cried out, expelling so much cum onto Fiona's back, who shivered from the touch, both aroused and pissed off.

"Congratulations, you have just reached maggot status," Fiona said, barely hiding her arousal, but visibly frustrated.

Magnus smiled, kissing Sanela and lifting her off Fiona's body. He took a cloth to wipe Fiona's back, but before he could do it, Sanela leaned in, tracing her tongue all over Fiona's back and scooping all his cum in her mouth. She swallowed his seed and then leaned in again, to kiss Fiona with her cum stained lips. Fiona found herself tongue-wrestling with Sanela, finally licking her lips to feel the taste that she savored only rarely. Magnus watched the amazing scene for a while, feeling his loins stir again. He loosened Fiona's bonds somewhat, enough to put her on her hands and knees on the bed. Fiona licked her lips, feeling anxious from the anticipation of his next move. Then she felt a tongue... Sanela's tongue on her pussy.

"Ahh! Don't think you can get away just w- Aaahhhh!!" Fiona moaned, feeling Magnus's tongue probing her rosebud.

"Oh gods... what a feeling," Fiona thought, feeling two hot tongues on her most private parts and melting with pleasure. They worked in unison, making her ass squirm with delight, their tongues penetrating deep and savoring her amazing taste, a taste they both knew so well. They brought her off twice, and she moaned hard, her screams muffled by the cushion her face was buried in. As Magnus hardened again, he placed his cock inside her gushing pussy and started fucking her slowly, motioning to Sanela. Sanela got up on the bed on her feet, wondering what he was up to and then yelped, feeling Magnus's strong hands lift her up, until she was sitting on his shoulders, her pussy in his face.

"OOHHH, what a feeling..." Sanela purred, overcoming her initial fear of falling. She was relishing the wild ride, feeling their three bodies locked into a complex rhythm. The more he licked her, the more she squirmed and ground her pussy in his face, and the more his tempo picked up, his crotch meeting Fiona's creamy ass and causing small quakes by the sheer force of impact.

"AHHH! That tongue... EAT ME!" Sanela cried out, gushing her juices and bucking on his shoulders. She orgasmed, laughing like a mad woman, enjoying the incredible sensation... As Magnus set her down, she went underneath Fiona and assaulted her clit with her tongue. Feeling Fiona's slender body arch in response, Magnus fucked Fiona hard as Sanela's tongue worked on his shaft and Fiona's clit. They were moaning hard, locked in a mad tempo, his every thrust making the bed creak in protest. With cries of pleasure, they both orgasmed in unison, their fluids being readily consumed by Sanela's hungry mouth. It took a while before they settled down and Sanela rose to her feet and embraced Magnus.

"Gods, that was beyond words..." Sanela said, kissing him and smiling. Magnus kissed her back, their warm, sweaty bodies touching.

"Hey, you two! You think we are done here?" Fiona exclaimed, turning her head towards them, even if she was still blindfolded. "There is still plenty to go before I forgive you," she said, smiling lustily. "So what are you waiting for?" she said, wiggling her ass. "Put your tongues back where they belong!"

Magnus shared a look with Sanela and they both shrugged and dived back in, assaulting the lovely holes with their tongues.

"You know what Apprentice? You can tie me up anytime!"

End of Chapter 3.

***

I want to encourage you to vote and comment on my story. It means a lot to me!

1...5678910