The Apprentice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh... this is so incredible... Oh, gods... I like being bad..." Tanya moaned, feeling aroused out of her mind by the mere idea that Magnus was licking her down there. He probed and licked, feeling her ass shudder with every stroke of his tongue. He took his time with slow licks on her ass, but then he increased his tempo suddenly, sending her into a pleasure high, and then feeling her orgasm incoming, he started rubbing her clit as well.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!!" she screamed, her body shaking with orgasm, her ass twitching up and down in her orgasmic trance. Magnus stayed on her pussy and ass until she was completely drained. Tanya closed her eyes with a blissful expression on her face, her ass still lifted high.

"Ohh, Lady Fiona was so right... This is an indescribable feeling..." Tanya said with a smile as Magnus was caressing her thighs and ass. After a couple of minutes, she stirred again.

"I want more of this... My ass needs more of your love," she said, smiling sweetly. Magnus watched her with a smirk.

"If I didn't know any better I would say Fiona was her mother. I don't know anyone else who is so focused on their own pleasure...Well... she asked for it, so she is going to get it... although not exactly as she expects..."

"How bad are you?" he asked her.

"Oh, I am so bad... I can't even put it into words..."

"You know bad girls get punished?" Magnus said, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, yes, please 'punish' my ass some more..." Tanya said, anticipating the same 'punishment'.

"See, she asked for it!" Magnus thought, chuckling inwardly.

"Close your eyes," he said and got up on his knees. He waved his hand, performing a water magic spell, his cock becoming slick with a watery and oily lubricant. He lined up his cock to her rosebud and pushed it in, slowly applying pressure and feeling his cockhead push through the amazingly tight tunnel.

"Ahhh!" they both moaned almost in unison as Magnus started the slow-motion fuck, relishing the look on her surprised face.

"Oh gods... what are you doing to me... You are way too big... I can't... Ahhh!" Tanya moaned, feeling the mix of pleasure and pain overwhelm her senses.

"You asked for punishment... so this is it," Magnus said with a smile but also with a hint of concern. He was playing with her, but he didn't want to push her into anything. "I will stop if it hurts..."

"No! By the gods, don't stop..." Tanya moaned. He chuckled, relieved, and started fucking her ass with a slow rhythm, enjoying the tightness around his cock. His cock was being milked with amazing strength and he felt the approach of his own climax.

"I am not going to last long..." Magnus thought, and then, on a whim, he slapped Tanya's ass. "Are you a bad girl?!" he said, slapping it again.

"Yess, yesss, Ahhh!" Tanya said, her pleasure greatly outweighing the small jolts of pain.

"Say it!"

"I am bad!"

"Again!" Magnus said, slapping her ass harder, and rubbing her pussy with the other hand.

"Yesss, I am so bad!!"

"Again!"

"I AM BAAD!! PUNISH MEE!!!" Tanya cried out, sending them both over the edge. Her orgasm was shattering, her pussy spraying juices all over Magnus' hand.

"AHH, GODSS!!" Magnus cried out, shaking in his own climax.

"Yes! Give it to me!" Tanya gasped as her ass was filled with Magnus's warm seed. She rocked her hips, impaling herself on his cock. Magnus met her backward thrusts with thrusts of his own, sheathing his cock in her ass with every thrust and feeling his crotch slap at her ass. Their bodies convulsed, both of them lost in the orgasmic stupor. When Magnus came to his senses, he saw Tanya's pretty face showing a smile of pure satisfaction. He smiled back, slowly taking his cock out.

"Gods... That was something..." he said, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Oh yes, it really was..."

"It pays off to be naughty and bad, eh?" Magnus said, laughing with her. After they cleaned themselves up, they soon fell asleep spooning each other, Tanya's ass cheeks still touching Magnus's cock.

***

Another couple of days had gone by without anything of significance happening, and a kind of false sense of peace settled over the town. Everyone was trying to act normally, even though they knew the siege was far from over. Still, the victories had bought them several days of peace, and they tried to appreciate it.

That day, Magnus and Fiona were strolling through the town, enjoying the sight of regular, ordinary life unfolding before their eyes. In peace, it was easy to forget how enjoyable everyday pleasures could be; Taking a relaxed walk, having a drink in the inn, playing with children... It did a lot to help them forget the constant threat looming over their heads. Sadly, their wonderful bubble wasn't going to last. All it took to pop it, was the sound of the town bell...

Fiona and Magnus ran towards the town gate, mentally preparing for a fight.

"Captain! What is going on?" Fiona asked once they arrived.

"They are moving for another attack... It seems strange... it is the middle of the day and there is no element of surprise."

"Where do you need us?"

"Lady Fiona, if you could cover the eastern side again... a horse will be brought to you momentarily," The captain said, turning to Fiona. She nodded and soon after she was riding towards the eastern wall.

"Magnus, I could use you here for now..."

They both stood on top of the town gate, watching the enemy. This attack didn't feel right. The numbers they were moving were significant, yet something felt off... especially considering the defeat they suffered several days ago.

"We need to take caution... I don't understand why they are not trying the west too... it would stretch us more..."

"It does seem strange..." Magnus said, pensive.

"This has to be a trick, a faint of a kind... unless there is discord among them? It seems too good to be true..." Magnus thought, preparing to unleash his spells at the incoming group of enemy soldiers. Lightning bolts arched away towards the enemy soldiers, making them scatter and run, until another group charged, only to be thrown back in the same way. Magnus watched this ridiculous usage of soldiers, an uneasy feeling growing in his gut.

"Magnus, I see many of them moving towards the eastern wall... Maybe you should help Lady Fiona. It seems the fight will be there..." The captain said, not fully convinced in his own words. Magnus mounted his horse and rode off to the east, but then he suddenly turned the horse around and galloped towards the western wall instead.

"My gut tells me this is a ruse of some kind... Nobody would throw precious soldiers away like this... Even the strength of this attack seems measured to look just serious enough... It has to be about the western wall..." Magnus thought, riding through the town and noticing scared faces peeking from the windows. He knew he was taking a risk by this decision. But he had to trust his gut feeling. He soon reached a long stretch of western wall between the towers. Except for the town gate and towers, the wall was a sturdy wooden palisade.

"Maybe they will try to burn it? But wood like this doesn't burn easily... and they know a mage can extinguish that fire easily... Maybe I was wrong about the western wall after all..."

Magnus was suddenly startled from his thoughts by a loud crash. The horse recoiled slightly, but Magnus managed to keep control. Then there was another one... and another! Magnus felt a jolt of fear as a part of the palisade crashed inward. He watched with disbelief when the same thing happened to another part of the palisade just next to it. Crash by crash, a relatively wide stretch of the wall had been all but destroyed.

"Those huge tents... They used them to hide the catapults! They must have brought them under the guise of night..." Magnus thought, spurring his horse towards the huge gap. He quickly got off the horse to assess the damage. Then his blood turned to ice. Through the gap, he was able to see a large group of horsemen galloping towards the hole in the wall. If they succeeded in entering the town, all would be lost... Mounted, they would make quick work of archers and footmen defenders.

Magnus stood some thirty yards away from the large hole in the wall, hesitating. They would be able to ride in almost fifteen horsemen abreast. He racked his brain in panic, trying to figure out what to do...

"They are galloping... and the sheer mass of those horses... Their momentum is way too large for any kinetics... How about a bolt of lightning? But those horses would probably take most of the hit and there are so many... and I can't even hope to freeze them while they are moving so fast... damn it!"

Magnus stood, frozen, licking his lips nervously, looking at the tide of horsemen that were charging at the town, their hooves thundering on the ground and creating small earthquakes. What could he do? If only one of them reached him, he would be struck down in a split second and then it would be over for the town. After all the losses the enemy suffered, they would take out their anger on the inhabitants...

Magnus sensed his fear and anger rise together like a tidal wave as he felt the eyes of all those horsemen on him. In his mind, he pictured the mayhem, the pain and misery they would bring to the town... the raped women, the murdered men... He felt his eyes sting as the unrelenting avalanche of horses came closer and closer. They were fifty yards from the wall. Thirty yards. Ten yards.

They were coming through the gap!

The overwhelming mass of men and horses charged at him, their faces showing pure aggression, their battle cries fighting against the noise of galloping horses. He was just one tiny obstacle before they would overwhelm the defenders and then run rampant through the town. Magnus felt the immense pressure of his emotions. The anger, the sadness, the fear. The loss of life that was about to come.

What would happen to Lady Rastok and Tanya? What would happen to Sanela? What would happen to all the nice people in the town... What would happen to Fiona? It all flashed through his brain in a split second. Ignoring the stinging in his eyes, Magnus roared, and lashed out with his magic, feeling a sudden sharp pain in his temples. He felt his legs collapse underneath him and he fell down, awaiting his fate...

***

Fiona struck with her kinetics, sending the enemy soldiers tumbling over the wall and outside the town perimeter. The attack on this part of the wall was intense, but nowhere near as intense as it had been several nights ago. She kept sending bolts and kinetic pushes into the mass of enemy soldiers who desperately fought to put their feet on the ground, but they were mostly being pushed back or killed on the spot.

"Intense attack... But still, why would they try something that has already failed?" she thought, sending another group of soldiers over the wall. The attack was already dwindling.

"I wonder how Magnus is faring..."

As if in answer to her question, she heard a distant crash, and then another, and then one more. She listened, trying to discern the direction the crashes were coming from. The west.

"Those crashes.... Oh, gods!" Fiona cried out, a sudden realization coming to her mind. She sent one more strong kinetic pulse, almost clearing all the enemy soldiers from the wall, and then ran to her horse.

"Sergeant! You are on your own!" she said, spurring the horse towards the western wall.

The sound of crashes was becoming louder and louder until it suddenly stopped. Her heart in her throat, Fiona rode towards the west, finally reaching the western wall... She reined in the horse and then spotted a big hole in the wall and in front of it only one man.

"Magnus..."

She saw the mad gallop of dozens upon dozens of horsemen, all rushing to trample her Apprentice... She cried out to tell him to move, to run, to flee, but she knew it was too late. With pure dread in her heart, she saw a sudden swirl of energies everywhere around Magnus... She watched with terror in her heart as the energies kept coming from everywhere... The amount of energy being pulled there was incredible, beyond anything she had ever witnessed. As the tide of horses kept closing on Magnus, she felt a deep rumble and then, before her bewildered eyes the ground erupted in a huge area, the earth exploding everywhere and then collapsing under the hooves of frightened horses. The incredible surge of power lasted for a few seconds only, but its consequences were disastrous.

Coming to her senses, Fiona spurred her horse forward, taking in the huge hole in the ground that had swallowed more than a hundred men and more than a hundred horses... Awed by the catastrophic event, she came closer, just in time to lash out with kinetics and lift Magnus up, mere seconds before his body was swallowed by the collapsing ground. Lifting him into the saddle in front of her, she skirted the edges of the hole, trying not to look inside, and being able to hear only a sad horse whinny or two... Shuddering, she turned her horse around and rode towards the town gate to inform the captain briefly, and then she galloped to Sanela's house. Using her kinetics and assisted by Sanela, she carried Magnus inside and put him in Sanela's bed.

"Is he all right?" Fiona asked, her voice breaking. Sanela had been examining Magnus for some time. As a herbalist, she had experience with healing.

"Physically, I see nothing wrong with him... It looks like he passed out from some kind of exhaustion..." Sanela replied after a moment. Fiona breathed out in relief.

"I thought so. The amount of power he pulled... By the gods, I am so glad he is who he is... This amount of magical power in the wrong kind of person would have serious repercussions on the world we live in," Fiona said, moving to the bed and caressing Magnus's face.

"I'll let him sleep it off. In the meantime, I will prepare an herbal mixture to help him recover quickly," Sanela said and left the room.

***

Sometime later, Fiona was standing on top of the town gate, watching the enemy camp.

"I don't think they will attempt another assault. I wouldn't be too surprised if they started to fight among themselves..." Captain Henrik said, leaning on the wall.

"They are scared after today's attempt... and I don't blame them," Fiona said, a shiver passing through her body.

"We owe you so much, Lady Fiona," Lady Rastok said, taking Fiona's hand.

"This war took a lot from us, Lady Rastok... Before we came to Sunwallow, Magnus had never killed a man... Now he has hundreds of lives on his conscience... It was all done for a good cause, defending the people and their homes, but still, the price was high."

"I understand. I can offer you-"

"No! No... I don't want to be paid for doing something good and righteous. I don't regret doing any of this, and I am sure neither does Magnus... I was just musing how much of a sad and bitter thing war is... No one really wins," Fiona said, squeezing Lady Rastok's hand.

"I want you to know that every person in this town will know what they owe to my soldiers, to our dear captain, and especially to you two. This town can't thank you enough... I can't thank you enough. Wherever life takes you, I want you to know that you will always have a home, a safe haven in Sunwallow," Lady Rastok said, emotions showing on her face. Fiona nodded and smiled.

***

Magnus slept through the day and night, coming awake tomorrow in the late morning. He groaned, feeling a splitting headache.

"Drink this," Sanela said, handing him a large cup of green liquid.

"Gah! It is so bitter... The price of honey is on the rise again?" Magnus said, rubbing his temples, his face a grimace of pain.

"Drink it up, you big baby!" Sanela said, smiling at him.

"What happened? I can't remember anything..."

"You better save your questions for Lady Fiona. She is the one that brought you here."

"Where is she?"

"At the town gate, I think, but you should lie down and rest for now."

"I feel fine... just a mild headache," Magnus said, lying through his teeth and rising from the bed.

He pulled his clothes on and slowly walked to the town gate, finding Fiona on top of it. His headache was getting slightly better.

"Everybody is watching me in a weird way... I did something, didn't I?" Magnus asked as he climbed to the top of the gate to stand next to Fiona. They both gazed at the enemy camp.

"You could say that..." Fiona said after a long moment. "How are you?" she said, putting her hands on his face.

"I am fine. But I am curious to hear what happened..."

Fiona nodded. She told him everything she had seen, from the moment she saw him cast a spell, until the moment she brought him to Sanela's house. Magnus listened in silence, his face solemn.

"Do you have any idea why I passed out?" Magnus asked, after a long pause.

"Yes, I do," Fiona said, observing his face. She was worried about the impact her story had left on him. "The earth spell you cast... You pulled immense power into it, and you were in a hurry so you couldn't get all the energies from outside in time, and you unconsciously pulled some energy from your emotions... You must have felt a lot of anger, fear, and gods only know what else at that moment. So you topped the spell with that energy and you passed out as a consequence," Fiona said, sighing.

"What was the first thing I taught you, Apprentice?" she said, with a weak smile.

"Never feed the spell with your own emotions..." Magnus said, absentmindedly.

"Look there! They are leaving!" a lookout soldier shouted.

They both turned towards the camp and watched for a moment. It was true. They saw the enemy camp being disbanded and a column of soldiers moving south, away from Sunwallow. Cries of joy erupted among soldiers and several townspeople present.

"Why did they decide to leave right now?" the captain asked finally but his answer came only a couple of hours later. A column of soldiers, coming from the east, was approaching the town.

"They are flying regent's colors!" a soldier cried out.

"So it is finally over..." the captain said, feeling an immense burden lifting off his shoulders.

***

The next few days were spent in repairs on the damaged wall and towers. Regent's army was in the town, manning the walls and overseeing repairs. Lady Rastok, Captain Henrik, and the commander of the regent's army were meeting daily, finally working out how to proceed. Regent's army was going to stay until Lady Rastok could fill the numbers of her own small army.

"The people seem relieved and I see them smiling again," Fiona thought, strolling through the town. "At least our sacrifice wasn't in vain... Even Magnus's mood has improved somewhat... He will be processing all this for months to come... and I will be there for him. It was very tough for me the first time as well... It still is..." Fiona thought, entering Sanela's house. She was in the mood for some juicy sex with Sanela.

"I can already see her eating my pussy, while I am watching those beautiful breasts sway...mmm," she mused with a smile, entering Sanela's bedroom. But she was in for a surprise. She saw Magnus standing in the middle of the room. She could also see several candles lit all around the room. Fiona narrowed her eyes at him. He was up to something.

"Mistress! What a pleasant surprise," he said, smirking.

"Yes..." she said, eyeing him suspiciously.

"You see, I was just passing through and-"

"Oh, cut the bullshit. What are you up to?" Fiona asked, getting in his face.

"All right then..." he said with a teasing smile. "Tell me... Do you trust me?"