The Apprentice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thankfully, she doesn't need my 'concentrated' seed for potions that often anymore. I can't even count how many weeks and months I was sexually frustrated... Bloody science!" Magnus thought, chuckling. But then his thoughts took him through all the years he had been Fiona's Apprentice. Thinking about it, he suddenly realized that his Apprenticeship period was almost up.

"Wow... Has it been that long? I can't believe it has been almost five years since we met..." Magnus thought, feeling a sudden pang of... anxiety, hope, and uncertainty. Through all those years, he had learned a lot from his Mistress, and not just about magic but about people, about the world, about sex and pleasure... They had been in other countries, in many towns, and visiting many noble estates, doing a lot of mage work. She taught him a lot about kinetics and elemental magic, and he knew he was very good at it already. Recently, he started dabbing in healing magic by himself, although he didn't get very far, as Fiona wasn't a practitioner of healing magic, so he had to figure it out by himself. She would say healing magic was too complicated, that it took too much effort to do it right, and the stakes were always so high in healing. You might think you were mending something, yet you could be unknowingly doing the exact opposite...

"Lady Fiona, that was an impressive speech," a man said, startling Magnus from his thoughts.

"Thank you, Your Grace!" Fiona replied, bowing lightly.

"Lady Charlotte, you look beautiful as always, as does our charming sorceress," 'His Grace' said.

"Thank you, Your Grace! It is an honor to meet you here," Charlotte replied, bowing and then bowing again to the Lady that joined 'His Grace' and took his hand.

"Please, allow me to introduce you to my Apprentice, Magnus. Magnus, I am happy to introduce Duke and Duchess Girault," Fiona said, taking Magnus's hand.

"It is an honor to meet Your Graces," Magnus said, bowing lightly.

"Apprentice? So he is a mage too?" the Duchess said, eyeing Magnus up and down subtly.

"Oh yes he is, and a very talented one," Fiona said, looking at Magnus with pride.

"I see... Well, I have enjoyed your speech here tonight. So, not to beat about the bush, there is a Royal Ball in four days, and as one of the organizers I would like to extend a formal invitation to you," the Duchess said, looking at Fiona and Magnus, "...and to you too, of course, Lady Charlotte."

"Thank you, Your Grace! We are honored by your invitation," Lady Charlotte said, barely hiding her excitement.

"Yes, we wouldn't dare refuse," Fiona said, smiling politely.

***

"What a great night... Fiona, my dear, I was already losing hope that I would get invited to the Ball, but you saved the day," Charlotte said with excitement when they returned to her mansion.

"Oh, I am excited to go to the Ball as well... It has been ages since the last time I had the reason to really dress up..." Fiona replied.

"Hmm... We do have a bit of an emergency though... I assume your Apprentice doesn't dance?"

"No, he doesn't... We have four days to teach him all he needs to know for the Ball... and I need to get him clothes suitable for such an event in this short time..." Fiona said, turning to Magnus who was already groaning in despair.

"It will be so fun to play dress up with him," Fiona said, grinning.

***

Tomorrow morning, Magnus was knocking at his Mistress' room door.

"Who is it?" an exasperated voice said.

"It's me..."

"Get in, Apprentice."

Magnus entered the room to find Betty on her knees, servicing his Mistress with her tongue.

"Take a seat... this will take a while... Ah, she is amazing," Fiona said, moaning with pleasure. Magnus watched Betty's skillful tongue-work bring Fiona to two orgasms. His pants felt very uncomfortable, his cock fighting to break through the cloth.

"Ahhh, give me that sweet tongue... YESSS!"

Fiona's moans signaled the last of her orgasms for that morning, and Betty got up to her feet, smiling at Magnus, her face smeared with Fiona's juices.

"That was great, sweetheart. I expect you in the afternoon, as well. There are other places on my body that would like to feel your amazing tongue," Fiona said with affection.

"Of course, Lady Fiona. In the afternoon, I usually need to... help Lady Charlotte, but as soon as I am done, I will come to you," Betty said, wiping her face and moving to leave.

"I bet Lady Charlotte is as stingy with orgasms as my Mistress... How often do you get to come while you provide 'help'?" Magnus said, following Betty out.

"Rarely... but I don't mind just giving them pleasure. Lady Charlotte is kind and fair towards me, and Lady Fiona gave me the opportunity to be here in the first place. And they are both so beautiful..." Betty said, licking her lips. Magnus kissed her lips, recognizing the faint taste of his Mistress.

"If you would like me to 'help' you, you just need to ask," Betty said, looking at Magnus with lust.

"Oh, I have some ideas about it," Magnus said, caressing her cheeks. "Now, I better return to Fiona, my dancing lessons are about to start," Magnus said, sighing.

As much as he resented the idea of learning to dance just so he could perform at some Royal Ball full of stuck-up nobles, Magnus took to it surprisingly well. As soon as Fiona and Charlotte started coaching him about posture, balance, and rhythm, he remembered his swordplay exercises... He couldn't believe how much alike it was, and how easy it was to apply his swordplay balance and reflexes to dancing. To Fiona's and Charlotte's delight, he progressed very well and it all came down to just learning the moves of various court dances... even if there were so many of them. He ended up sweaty and tired after spending the whole morning learning the moves. After that, finding the right suit for Magnus was Fiona's and Charlotte's next project. He had tried so many suits on before he finally had enough.

"I am not trying another suit on, ever!" Magnus said, annoyed.

"Always such a baby!" Fiona retorted. "It is no big deal anyway since we already have a winner," Fiona said, pointing at the dark blue suit adorned with details and decorations in the color of gold.

"Great. I can go for a walk then," Magnus said, walking out of the room in a huff. Soon enough he was walking through the city, enjoying the strange sense of freedom he felt just by being a part of a crowd that crawled down the streets of the capital. Magnus took a deep breath. He had probably acted immature. They were doing it for his benefit mostly, but they didn't seem to realize that he truly disliked those high social circles. Those circles reeked of hypocrisy and pompousness. Nevertheless, he had to learn to navigate them since he had no doubt his future in the mage business would put him in the presence of many high nobles. He decided to apologize later and then take this chore with his usual stoicism. But for now, he just wanted to enjoy roaming through the city and he took a turn towards the poorer part of the city. He already saw enough of the polished, richer part, but the true soul of any city or town was in its poorer part, where ordinary people lived.

The poorer part of the city was nicknamed simply 'The Corner', and Magnus was soon able to see why. It was quite cramped with houses that were uneven in size and color, with a mass of laundry ropes that were stretched between them. But it was the overwhelming presence of children that gave 'The Corner' its true charm. They were constantly running everywhere, playing their games, asking for coin, and even trying to sell some 'special' merchandise. Magnus abruptly decided he could use a drink and he entered the first tavern that crossed his path. Even at first glance, it was obvious that it wasn't the most respectable place in the city, but he wasn't going to be picky. He just needed a drink before he returned to the mansion.

"I'll have a glass of your most drinkable wine," Magnus said, smiling and taking a seat at one of the few unoccupied tables.

"Right away sir," the waitress said, smiling back at him.

Magnus scanned the tavern crowd. Men drinking and playing cards, men singing and drinking, men smoking and discussing the politics of not only Highfort but the whole of Vistania, and neighboring countries as well. All the usual crowd you could see in a tavern.

"Joshua! I thought I told you not to bring your ugly face to this tavern!"

Ah yes. He forgot the tavern bullies.

"I am not asking for trouble. I just want to have a drink in peace," said a small wiry man, taking a seat at the table not far from Magnus.

"Is that so?" a big man with a prominent beard and a beer belly replied. "I was only telling you to stay away from here for your own benefit. You never know if that little wife of yours would use your absence to, you know, help out other citizens!" he added, prompting a round of laughter from the drinking buddies at his table, but some other tables too. "I think I even saw Mick here, getting out of your house once!"

"Pure lies!" Mick replied, joining their laughter. Some of them banged their hands on the table, spilling some drinks on the floor.

"So, as you see, you better run home and guard that wife of yours!" the big man said, laughing again.

"At least I have one..." the small man replied in not so loud voice.

"What was that?" the big man replied, the laughter stopping. "Are you implying I am not good enough to have a wife?! You little shit, the nerve on you!" he said, rising to his feet and walking menacingly towards the small man who paled in response.

Magnus sighed. He hated bullies so much.

"I think you should return to your table. Have a round on me," Magnus said, blocking the big man's way.

"What did you say to me, boy?" the big man roared, spittle flying from his mouth. He eyed Magnus, obviously trying to figure out how dangerous he was. They were standing face to face, staring each other down.

"I said, you should return to your table," Magnus said with a level voice, but his eyes were radiating resolve.

"Where do you think you are, you pampered brat?! Look here guys, this gentle rich guy here thinks he can tell me what to do!" the big man said, turning to his crowd.

"Show him your fist, Logan!"

"Yes! Don't let that prissy gentleman talk down to you!"

"All right, rich boy, if you sit down now and pay for all our drinks, I will forget what you just said and you might get out of here with all your teeth!" Logan growled.

"Go back to your table, Logan," Magnus said, trying to contain his anger.

"You asked for it!" Logan exclaimed, taking a swing with his meaty fist.

Moving to the side, Magnus dodged the blow and then deflected the second swing. Logan swung again, his face red with anger, but Magnus stepped into the swing this time, punching him in the belly, and then followed it up with a hard punch to Logan's chin that sent him crashing into a table. The table broke, spilling the drinks on the floor. Logan was lying on the floor, groaning, his aggression suddenly gone.

"Hey boys, are we really going to let him beat up one of ours like that?!" one of Logan's drinking buddies shouted, taking a chair in his hands. He was soon joined by others, who took bottles in their hands or just put their fists up. Together, they all advanced towards Magnus, who stood still, watching them with controlled anger. They encircled him, about seven or eight of them, all ready to beat the life out of him. Magnus growled, waving his hand. All eight of them flew up, hitting the relatively low ceiling and staying pinned up there, their eyes showing surprise and fear.

"A Mage!"

"What is he doing to us!"

A multitude of panicked voices rang through the tavern. Magnus calmly walked to the bar.

"Owner! This is for the damage done, for my drink and the drink of my friend there," Magnus said, pointing to the small wiry man. Then, turning to leave he looked up abruptly.

"If I hear one more word about you bullying that man ever again, I will come back and beat the crap out of you," Magnus growled, waving his hand again. Parts of the broken table were propelled towards each of them, stopping only a few inches from their faces.

"You better keep that in mind," he said, putting steel in his voice. But it was probably not necessary. They all looked very afraid. One does not mess with a mage. He walked out of the tavern slowly, his departure followed by the sound of bodies crashing to the floor.

"So much for blowing off steam," Magnus thought, returning to the mansion. Thankfully, Charlotte and Fiona didn't want to continue any lessons. Magnus apologized for his earlier behavior, prompting a kiss from his Mistress. Owning up to his own mistakes was only right. Getting a kiss for it was just an added bonus.

"All, right, Apprentice. Tomorrow morning we continue the dancing lessons, but we are also planning a relaxing evening tomorrow. I hope you decide to participate," she said seductively, winking at Charlotte.

Magnus could tell they were up to something.

"I will find out tomorrow, I suppose," he thought, nodding to Fiona.

***

Tomorrow morning there was another dance lesson. Same as yesterday, Magnus waited for Fiona to get sated by Betty's tongue. It felt weird being just an observer in an act that was so familiar to him. His cock was hard as a rock throughout all of the oral session, and he actually had to use magic to drain it of blood in order to practice dancing. After a couple of hours of practice, he had progressed noticeably and both Charlotte and Fiona thought Magnus could now pass as a decent dancer. Either way, he hoped he was done with the lessons.

In the evening he was invited to Lady Charlotte's chambers.

"Aha, the 'relaxing evening' is on... Well, at least I know now what type of relaxation is on their minds," Magnus thought, entering the richly furnished chambers. It was Betty who escorted him in, and he couldn't help noticing how underdressed she was. She had only an elegant and tight nightgown on, a present from Lady Charlotte, no doubt. Magnus wondered if she had any undergarments underneath the nightgown. Probably not. He felt his desire rise, but he was in for way more. He entered Lady Charlotte's sleeping chambers and saw that both Charlotte and Fiona were similarly dressed. They were reclining on the bed, helping themselves with wine and fruit.

"I feel overdressed..." Magnus said, smirking at the ladies.

"Oh, it will be a pleasure to rectify that, Magnus," Charlotte said, throwing him a lusty look. Betty moved towards Lady Charlotte and knelt in front of her, taking Charlotte's feet in her lap and starting a massage. Magnus watched the scene, feeling his loins fight for more space in his pants. Nobody was naked yet, but there was an air of incredible lewdness to the scene and he took a breath of anticipation.

"Come, help yourself, Apprentice," Fiona said, moving to pick a grape from the tray, and baring her legs in the process.

"Are we talking about fruit and wine?" Magnus said, moving towards the bed and enjoying the view.

"Sure, why not."

Magnus had to admit he was enjoying this very much. There was great intimacy and familiarity between him and His Mistress already, and they rarely played at seduction. It made this scene all the better. Not to mention that there were two other beautiful women present.

"Well, I am glad I skipped visiting Kayla today... It seems I will need my energy tonight," Magnus thought, sitting on the bed, and picking a few grapes himself. He put one in his mouth and the other in Fiona's and on cue, they both bit into it, savoring the sweet taste. Fiona rubbed her feet on the bed and then looked pointedly at Charlotte and Betty. Magnus smiled, taking the hint.

He took Fiona's feet in his lap and started massaging them gently. Fiona sighed with pleasure, feeling the hardness of Magnus's cock beneath her soles. She rubbed her foot over his pants lightly, teasing him. She loved this seduction game so much. It reminded her of the days when they were still discovering each other, when she was trying to dominate him, only to discover that he couldn't be forced into anything, but also that he could be seduced into many things. And she had found that he would never decline almost anything she wanted him to do if she appealed to his chivalry and his gentleness towards women.

"Oh, I remember the days when my poor feet could count on more than just your hands..." Fiona said, sighing dramatically. Magnus chuckled. He knew her so well and he knew when she was trying to sway him into something. And he could rarely say no to her. She was a beautiful and elegant woman and she craved pampering. It just felt right to give her what she needed, especially since he loved her lovely body... every part of it. He took her foot and started sucking her toes, his tongue exploring her lovely slender feet, never breaking the eye contact.

"Ahhh" she moaned, her face stretching into a smile of pleasure. Her feet had always been so erotically sensitive, but it was the mental pleasure that was the greatest aphrodisiac in this case. The feeling of being loved, pampered, and worshipped had always been like a drug to her.

At the other side of the bed, Betty mimicked Magnus, lavishing Charlotte's feet with kisses and sucking her toes. Charlotte sighed with pleasure and searched Fiona's eyes, wanting to share the feeling, but also sending a challenge. Magnus and Betty already started their oral competition, but which of the two ladies would last longer?

Magnus started climbing up Fiona's legs, Betty following the motion with Charlotte. He kissed Fiona's knees, then her thighs, getting ever closer to the already bathed honeypot. Magnus caught Betty's eyes and then dove in, giving long licks to Fiona's pussy, and Betty immediately followed his example on Charlotte's pussy. They both gave long sensual licks, probing into both pussies, making both women moan with pleasure. Fiona extended her hand and Charlotte took it, wishing to share the amazing sensation.

"Ahh, Fiona my dear... This evening is really becoming something special..."

"Mmm, yes..." Fiona moaned in reply.

Magnus raised his head for a second, winking at Betty. She looked at him curiously and then saw him lift Fiona high up in the air, her pussy in his face and her legs sitting on his shoulders. He laughed when he saw Betty scowl at him.

"Ahhh! Yesss... I love it..." Fiona said, smiling and waving her hand at Charlotte.

Charlotte yelped, feeling her body go up in the air, maintaining her sitting position. Betty took the hint and moved again to copy Magnus.

And then the real competition began. Magnus and Betty assaulted the pussies before their eyes with vigor, trying to bring them to orgasm faster than the other one, while the two ladies did the exact opposite. Their competition was about resisting orgasm for as long as possible. Magnus sucked the lovely pussy before him, slurping the juices and stabbing deep inside, occasionally switching to the clit. Charlotte and Fiona were now continuously moaning, trying to resist the incredible assault of tongues.

"Ahhhh!!"

"Ohhh!!"

The moans and screams continued for a while, Magnus and Betty giving orgasm after orgasm to the beautiful ladies sitting in the air.

"Arrrrrhhhh!!" the women screamed, sharing a final shattering orgasm, and then slowly relaxing, as Magnus laid Fiona down on the bed, soon joined by Charlotte. Betty and Magnus continued with gentle licking, just caressing the sensitive pussies.

"Call it even?" Magnus said, looking at Betty.

"All right," Betty said with a smile.

"All right then. It is time for the main course," Magnus said, getting out of his clothes, his hard cock standing in salute. He moved between Fiona's legs, knowing by experience she wasn't even halfway towards being sated. He pushed his cock inside her and started fucking her at a slow pace, enjoying her tight pussy.