The Apprentice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte watched the two bodies sway in a slow rhythm, feeling warmth in her pussy again. Betty was still licking her gently, so Charlotte decided to tease Betty, touching her pussy with her foot. It was so arousing to feel that hot tongue on her folds while teasing Betty's bathed pussy with her foot, and all the while enjoying the sight of Magnus' body pushing into Fiona. Charlotte reached out with her hand, caressing Magnus's back, feeling the muscles. Her desire rising, she pushed Betty's head deeper into her pussy, giving her a sign to increase her tempo, while she continued twirling her big toe inside Betty's drenched pussy. Betty moaned, anxious for her own orgasm.

Magnus lay on the bed, pulling Fiona up, and soon, Fiona was in her favorite position, riding Magnus' cock. Charlotte continued the copying game and she moved to sit on Betty's face facing her feet, while she kept teasing Betty's aching pussy with her hand. Magnus was grunting with pleasure as Fiona increased the tempo, running fingers through her hair and moaning loudly.

"Ahhh!"

"Arrghh!"

"Ohhhh!"

"Mpfffh!"

A choir of moaning voices resonated through the chambers, adding to the sounds of passion and the sounds of bodies joining and tongues working. Fiona started impaling herself with force, showing signs of impending orgasm while Charlotte ground her pussy on Betty's face, continuing her merciless tease. As the tempo reached its peak, their bodies started shaking in orgasm, Fiona and Charlotte gushing their fluids and bathing Magnus' crotch and Betty's slurping lips, while Betty arched her hips in a frustrated attempt to achieve orgasm which was once again denied to her. Magnus grunted, spurting his copious seed all over Fiona's belly. They were all breathing hard, with looks of satisfaction on their faces. Well, almost all of their faces.

"Charlotte, I suppose you want to try my Apprentice's cock?" Fiona said after a while. They had made a break to recuperate, drinking wine and eating fruit.

"Oh, yes... But my pussy is quite sensitive now..."

"There are ways around that," Magnus said, smirking. He pulled Charlotte closer and turned her over, making her yelp in surprise. He extended his tongue and probed her anus, his touch causing a shudder in her body.

"Oh gods..." she sighed, her voice trembling.

With a wave of his hand, Magnus lubricated his cock, making Fiona laugh at such usage of water magic. He lined it up with Charlotte's anus, pushing inside with steady pressure.

"AAAHHH!!" Charlotte cried out, her voice betraying pain, but incredible arousal as well.

He started pushing in and out, his cock going further inside with every thrust until his crotch began slapping into Charlotte's ass. The passionate and erotic scene had waken Fiona's desire once again, and she moved to kiss Betty, working one hand on Charlotte's pussy and using the other hand to tease Betty's nipples and pussy. Fiona and Betty kissed aggressively, sucking each other's tongues and lips, aroused by the motions of two aroused bodies melting into each other and Charlotte's screams of pleasure.

"Oh, by the gods... Yess!"

Once again, cries of pleasure filled the chamber. Magnus fucked Charlotte's ass, moaning, loving the tight sensation on his cock. He leaned forward to shower Charlotte's neck with kisses and bites, their bodies writhing with arousal and passion. Charlotte was delirious with pleasure, her ass being filled completely and her pussy being worked by Fiona's expert fingers. She started shaking, feeling her orgasm approach with a shattering force. Her body started convulsing, firmly in the throes of orgasm.

"AAAAHHH!!" she cried out, shaking uncontrollably, her insides being pumped full of hot seed as Magnus' voice joined hers in the ecstatic moaning. They shook with orgasm, releasing sexual energy in strong bursts, feeling overwhelmed with pleasure. Magnus kept coming and spurting his cum inside Charlotte's tight ass, the strong milking sensation making him moan loudly.

"Annnhhh!!" another voice joined in, a sweet voice, but a voice of frustration, a voice of a person being denied their release... again. Betty slumped down, almost crying for a release that never came. Fiona kept kissing her lips, soothing Betty's frustration, but also relishing the effect it had on hers and Charlotte's arousal.

They all lay on the bed, their energy spent and their sweaty bodies breathing hard.

"This was beyond words..." Charlotte said, after minutes spent simply resting from the ordeal.

"I told you so..." Fiona said, smiling at her friend.

"Yeah... Let's take a break and refresh and then go for a second round..." Charlotte said, smiling lustily. Even after all the release she had had, she found her arousal was still present deep inside. There were simply too many stimulants.

"Hell, yes..." Fiona said, enjoying a sip of wine.

"Well..." Magnus suddenly said, getting up from the bed and grabbing his pants.

"I am sorry to disappoint you two lovely ladies, but I have some more pressing things to get to," he said, sporting a mischievous grin and picking up a surprised Betty in his arms. He left the room, barely hiding his smile, followed by the perplexed expressions of two beautiful naked ladies.

***

Magnus squinted in the early morning light, woken by the rustling of clothes. He saw Betty smile at him as she was getting dressed.

"Sorry for waking you up... I have to get up for work," Betty said and kissed Magnus on the lips.

"Oh, it's fine... but I will stay in bed for a while. I feel like lazing about."

"Thank you for the most amazing night ever," Betty said, caressing his face.

"It was great for me too," Magnus said with a smile.

After leaving Charlotte's room, he had carried Betty to his room and they made love for hours. Magnus had focused completely on Betty's pleasure and he devoured her sweet petite body, kissing and licking every spot and giving her countless orgasms, with his tongue and with his cock. There was so much pent-up arousal in her that she couldn't get properly sated until they were both completely drained of energy... and fluids. He was actually amazed that she was up and about already after such a night. He definitely needed a few more hours of rest.

***

"So, you left your Mistress hanging and went to pleasure a servant girl?" Fiona said, raising an eyebrow. They were both having a late breakfast and Magnus was pointedly yawning in front of her. He shrugged, but it was hard to hide his chuckle.

"You ungrateful Apprentice," Fiona said and then laughed. "...But it was probably well deserved. We tormented that sweet girl too much with teasing and denying release. I am glad you did what you did. It is a side of you I love so much..." Fiona said, looking at him with overwhelming affection. She caressed his face lovingly, feeling a sudden sense of loss, but she shrugged it off quickly. "Anyway, the Ball is tomorrow evening so you better practice some more today."

Magnus nodded, wondering if he should visit Kayla after the practice. It was hard to predict his energy levels these days...

***

The Ball!

Dozens of oil lamps shone brightly, bathing the main entrance to the Royal Palace in yellow light. The evening was making its transition into the night already, yet the whole path from the main gate to the entrance into the palace was illuminated so excessively that it seemed like somebody wanted to put the sun out of business. Carriage after carriage arrived, carrying guests important enough to be invited to a Royal Ball. One such carriage carried two guests who were overflowing with enthusiasm and a third one who didn't really share their passion...

"Here we are!" Lady Charlotte exclaimed, descending from the carriage and taking Magnus' extended hand. Being in the Royal Palace had always been a special experience for her, but being on a Royal Ball... That was simply priceless.

"This is only my third time being in the palace, I think..." Fiona said, taking Magnus' hand. She looked around excitedly and took a deep breath. This was going to be a wonderful evening, she just knew it. Taking Magnus' arms from both sides, they walked through the entrance, trying their best to look elegant and dignified. Being part of high society and especially being in the Royal Palace was mostly about appearances. They mattered so much. Too much.

As they entered the main hall of the palace, their senses were instantly overwhelmed by the brilliance, the colors, and an incredible amount of small and detailed decorations. Anywhere else, this much glamour would look absurd and out of place, but here in the Royal Palace, it just felt right. Servants wearing rich liveries escorted them to a huge hall where the Ball was taking place.

"There isn't a single thing here that doesn't seem excessive..." Magnus thought, taking in the sight before his eyes. "Why do they place so much importance on appearances, I will never understand...but at least the ladies are enjoying it," he thought, glancing at Charlotte and Fiona who were radiating excitement.

They were welcomed by Duke and Duchess Girault, who took the role of hosts until The King and The Queen showed up. It wouldn't do for a King and Queen to stand waiting for guests. No, they would enter later with great pomp, to the applause of their guests. Appearances...

"Lady Charlotte and our esteemed mages..." Duke Girault said, inclining his head slightly.

"Your Grace," they said, inclining their heads more. They went to mingle with other guests, taking refreshments and trying to find some interesting people to talk to. The Ball itself wouldn't begin until The King and Queen arrived.

Magnus took a glass of wine and strolled through the hall, leaving Charlotte and Fiona to chat with some boring nobles. He inspected the crowd, trying to determine who among the guests were mages. Was there something about the way they held themselves, about the way they gestured that betrayed their ability? Maybe. It was hard to say, but Magnus picked two men and two women as potential mages. Mages in general had a habit of playing with their fingers and often casting some minuscule, unnoticeable spells, although the mages from the royal court were probably disciplined enough to not indulge in such things. It made them less apparent, even to other mages.

Magnus knew this was the place where many of them could be found as The King was always trying to recruit some fresh blood into the ranks of royal mages. It was a commonly known fact that the King had several mages at his disposal. Considering how extremely rare magical ability was, it was a truly impressive feat. And a costly one, no doubt. But Vistania was a rich country that relied on its metal ore, agriculture, and trade, so he could probably afford it.

"FUUUUT!!"

The trumpets blared, announcing the arrival of the royal couple.

"King Tristan and Queen Helena of Vistania!!" a loud voice announced, and on cue, all the guests bowed deeply.

Magnus watched the royal couple descend the stairs. The King was a man in his forties, medium height, and with only a couple of gray hairs visible. He held himself with absolute confidence and inclined his head lightly, passing various guests who bowed deeply in response. The King himself was held in high esteem by both the nobility and common folk. He ruled Vistania with strength and reason, and under his rule, the country prospered. The Queen was somewhere in her thirties, a beautiful blonde woman who glided elegantly through the room, inclining her head in a similar way as her husband. When the formal part ended, The King announced the beginning of the Ball and guests began shuffling through the hall, seeking partners for the dance. Magnus saw Fiona walking towards him with a big smile on her face. He smiled back and went to meet her.

"May I have this dance, oh unknown, but most beautiful and elegant lady!?" Magnus said, bowing exaggeratedly.

"I would be delighted, oh mysterious stranger!" Fiona replied, accepting his game with a smile. Magnus took her hand and led her to the dancing part of the hall. The music started and he showed the moves he had practiced over the last couple of days. They held each other's eyes and started gliding across the floor, following the rhythm of the music.

"I must admit, this is an amazing feeling..." Magnus thought as he held Fiona's eyes. Dancing with a person with whom you shared so much intimacy and affection was an experience beyond words. He could see his thoughts reflected on Fiona's face, a face that was radiating pure love. They danced through the hall, oblivious of time and space, acknowledging their surroundings only to adjust to the orchestra's change of pace and tune. Magnus felt like the rest of the world had faded completely. There was only Fiona, his Mistress, his lover, his friend... Fiona kept her eyes on him, showing similar signs... It wasn't until Charlotte stepped between them that their trance broke.

"Wow, you two have been dancing for half an hour already... I want my turn with Magnus. Lord Hicks is a terrible dancer, and he reeks of cigars," Charlotte said, sighing. Fiona disengaged reluctantly and then, forcing a smile, walked towards the tables to rest.

"Let's see if you can keep up, mage boy!" Charlotte said, chuckling, and pulling Magnus into a fast dance. She was a great dancer, much better than he was, and she was a beautiful woman, but his heart wasn't in it. He did his best though and he performed the steps he had practiced with relative ease. It took a while until Charlotte was satisfied with dancing and he could finally rest his feet.

Magnus took a big swig of wine. Dancing had left him in a strange, pensive, and emotional mood. He put the glass down, shrugging it off.

"I have had enough of dancing, I think... I feel like taking a stroll through the palace... well the parts they would actually let me see..." Magnus thought, getting up. He walked through the hall, reaching the doorway into the inner part of the palace. There were guards posted on several spots, so Magnus assumed they would warn him if he was to stray too far. He looked around, marveling at the tapestries that decorated the walls. Generations of Vistania's kings were on those tapestries, depicted in various scenes. There were pictures of battles, of balls, of treaties being signed, even one where a king of Vistania met a delegation of elves.

Elves. Magnus had never seen one in person. All he knew about them was based on hearsay or tavern stories, told by people who had too much to drink. The only reliable information he had came from his Mistress, who had met a few of them in her travels. She told him they were tall and very graceful and beautiful, with blue skin and ageless eyes.

"I sure hope to meet some of them one day... They must be extraordinary people..." Magnus thought, realizing his feet apparently had a mind of their own since he had ventured deeper into the palace while he was gazing at the walls. He glanced around, trying to deduce the way back. Taking a turn, he almost ran into a girl.

"What in the..." the girl exclaimed, looking at Magnus with surprise.

"Eh, I am really sorry for startling you, Miss, but I seem to be lost..." he said, looking at her sheepishly. She watched him appraisingly and then smiled.

"Are you now... I assume you are also bored with the Ball. The people there talk only about politics. Well, let's see if we can find the way back," she said, eyeing him up and down.

"Thank you, Miss...?"

"Vivien," the girl replied, raising her eyebrows.

"Vivien. Such a lovely name. My name is Magnus," he said, smiling. She was a pretty blonde girl, eighteen or nineteen by his guess. He couldn't tell much about her body since she wore a gown that was hiding most of her curves, but she had the most incredible lips. They were so full and looked so tasty that Magnus actually licked his own lips unconsciously. She gave him a strange look and then laughed. He joined her laugh, not exactly sure what they were laughing at.

"Magnus, you say," she said, catching her breath. "I don't think I know any noble with that name."

"That's because I am not one. My Mistress, Lady Fiona has been invited to the Ball and I came with her. I am her Apprentice."

"Lady Fiona, the sorceress?"

"The very same," Magnus said.

"So that makes you a mage as well?"

Magnus nodded.

"Amazing... I have never..." Vivien said and then licked her luscious lips.

"So, Magnus..." she said, coming closer and touching his arm. "Are you going to show me some magic?"

"If you wish, Miss Vivien," Magnus said, waving his hand and materializing a small flame inside.

"That is great, but that is not the magic I had in mind," she said, getting close and tiptoeing to kiss him on the lips. Magnus' eyebrows shot up in surprise but only for a moment. He returned the kiss, his cock reacting to the mere idea of kissing those sweet lips. She pulled his arm suddenly, taking him to a nearby room. Magnus's tongue wrestled with Vivien's as he caressed her breasts, then moving to her back and ass and trying to figure out how to take off her gown.

"We can't have sex," she said, pulling his hands off her gown. She laughed at his disappointment.

"You look so tasty Magnus, but I have to remain chaste... My father demands I remain chaste until I get married."

"Oh..."

"But that doesn't mean there aren't... other options," she said, pushing him onto the bed and grabbing his pants. In a matter of seconds, she pulled his pants and smallclothes down and then went to her knees, getting really close to his half-erect cock.

"Oh yes, this evening isn't going to be so bad after all," she said, taking a long lick all the way from his balls to the tip of his cock.

"Ahhh" Magnus moaned, his cock becoming rock hard in bare seconds.

"Oh, my... It seems little Magnus loves my tongue... Wait until he feels my lips," she said, giving Magnus a lewd look. She put her lips on his cockhead and then slowly parted them, taking the head in and bathing it with saliva. Her tongue flicked across his glans, while her amazing lips kept sucking and sucking...

"Chaste she might be, but by the gods, she can suck a cock... There is no way this is her first blowjob... she is so damn good... Ahhh," Magnus moaned, suddenly apprehensive about being heard. He cast a sound barrier and then slowly relaxed, enjoying the amazing blowjob.

Vivien worked his cock expertly, trying, but not being able to take it all in her throat. She caressed his balls with her hand, bobbing her head up and down, taking it out of her mouth occasionally and flicking her tongue on Magnus' glans. Magnus couldn't stop his moans and he reached out for his concentration, wishing to prolong this fantastic blowjob by delaying his orgasm. Minutes passed, and Vivien finally started milking his cock, working the shaft with her hands and sucking his cockhead. Magnus let go of his concentration and instantly felt his orgasm surge, preceded by a feeling of pressure in his balls. He started spurting seed, forcefully and copiously, grunting and moaning, his mind overwhelmed with intense pleasure.

"Oh godssss!" he exclaimed as he kept spurting his cum in that most amazing mouth. Vivien managed to swallow everything, struggling somewhat with the sheer amount of his cum. She kept working his shaft until his spurts trickled to a stop. With long, careful swats of her tongue, she cleaned Magnus's cock.

"Mmm..." she purred. "Mage cocks and seed are my new favorite thing," she said, licking her lips.

"Wow, Vivien... That was incredible..." Magnus said. "I feel I have to return the favor..."

"Some other time maybe," she said getting up. "My father might wonder where I am, so we better return."