The Apprentice Pt. 02

Story Info
The instruction continues.
3.3k words
4.67
2.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
363 Followers

The Apprentice Pt 02

Following our first seedy alley session, Nathan and I met up regularly for drinks and fun. Mostly, I was the lucky recipient, receiving a blow job in some dark corner of the suburb where we happened to be. Occasionally, when he had sufficient Dutch courage and was horny enough, Nathan let me fuck and cream pie his anus.

We had so much in common that it was a pleasure hanging out together, and I eagerly looked forward to every post-work meeting. Nathan dazzled me with his athleticism, physicality, intelligence, style, and killer good looks. His sexual curiosity and inexperience were a massive attraction to me as well.

When the conversation inevitably turned erotic, Nathan grilled me about my past encounters with both genders. I usually kept the descriptions vague, but Nathan continued to drill me for detail.

"I'd love to do that," He would say with boyish wonderment, or "How do I find these people?"

I would always counsel patience and assure him that my experience, such as it was, came down more to luck than by design. Reflecting on those unique times, I think the noughties were a dirtier decade than the teens were shaping up to be. However, that decade was young, and there were always possibilities.

"You know that thing you do to me," Nathan began nervously one night, "Before giving me anal?"

"What about it?" I asked, knowing that he was referring to rimming.

"Do you like receiving it?" He asked.

"I love it!" I said with a smile, "Why?"

"I'd like to try it," Nathan said, embarrassed and unable to look me in the eyes.

"I'll never say no to such an offer."

"Cool," He replied, "Been thinking about it a fair bit lately."

"You like it, obviously?" I said rhetorically.

"Oh, yeah!" Nathan flushed, "That first time almost made me come!"

"That was my plan," I laughed.

"Does it make you come?"

"Guaranteed!"

Nathan was gently massaging his crotch beneath the table in the darkened bar of the Rosstown Hotel as I described the sensation I felt when having my arsehole eaten by a willing tongue.

"One time," I recalled, "I was on a date with this lovely African woman, and she was an expert at rimming. It made me cum minutes after we started playing together!"

"Wow," said Nathan in disbelief, "Where did you come?"

"In her mouth," I said, "But she wasn't a swallower and spat it into the toilet."

"Toilet?" Asked Nathan, suddenly taken out of the moment, "Where were you guys?"

"In the disabled toilet of a pub in Perth," I laughed, "Our first date, one lunchtime, during the week."

"Fantastic!" Laughed Nathan, "Were you guys together long?"

"Not as long as I'd hoped," I lamented, "But we did some freaky things together."

"Such as?"

"She had an arse built for anal," I replied, "So, we did plenty of that."

"Nice!"

"Yeah, I think it was the last time we saw each other," I reflected, "That I came inside her booty, and we went to the bathroom and played with the cream pie."

"Played, how?"

"She squeezed out my sperm and rubbed it on her boobs," I said, "That was fun!"

I deliberately omitted the coda to that story: she let me pee over her body as she showered afterwards.

"I've never given anal to a girl."

"What about a guy?"

"Yes, last year wasn't a good experience."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well, we were quite drunk, and he begged me to do it, but I did not know what I was doing, and meh," Nathan trailed off, ashamed of the memory, "I much prefer giving oral."

"You are very good at it," I reassured him, "And you take anal very well!"

"I have enjoyed it those last few times."

"You certainly have," I acknowledged with a grin, "If the wall has anything to say."

Nathan was a big cummer, like myself, and exploded with all the force of a volcano each time he orgasmed.

When he was not taking meat in the tradesman's entrance, Nathan was on his knees licking, kissing, and sucking my hot cock, paying particular attention to my tight nut sack, lapping, and sucking.

No one can withstand such expert attention for too long, and when I inevitably came, Nathan jammed my quivering spear as far down his throat as possible, relaxed his gullet and let the contents of my balls flow down his throat. His moans of pleasure are as audible as mine at the point of climax.

I have offered to take care of Nathan's cock afterwards as a courtesy, but thus far, he has politely declined. I wondered if he had creamed his pants at some stage before my climax because he was always keen to get home after the evening's fun.

"Shall we go?" He asked after finishing his pint.

"Sure," I smiled, my cock growing hard, anticipating what was to come.

Minutes later, we embraced and gently kissed at one of our favourite discrete outdoor locations. Nathan was trembling, his breathing was shallow, and his bulge pressed against my thigh.

"What do you want?" I whispered, equally as aroused.

"Everything that is down here," Nathan replied, sliding a hand to my crotch and gently squeezing.

"Help yourself."

Nathan dropped to his knees and deftly unclasped my belt, sliding my jeans and boxer shorts about a quarter down my legs.

He grabbed my engorged shaft and gave it several hard strokes before opening his mouth and tickling the tip.

"Oh, shit!" I hissed as his tongue tickled my Jap's eye.

"You're excited," Nathan teased, "Tastes good!"

"Don't tease me," I begged helplessly.

Nathan coughed up a good load of saliva, spat violently and massaged the slime across my rod and ball sack before swallowing as much length as possible.

"Fuck!"

Nathan indicated satisfaction, knowing how much pleasure he could give me. His technique alternated between using his throat, mouth, tongue, and hand to launch my level of ecstasy into the stratosphere.

I loved it when he grabbed my hips and forced me deep into his mouth to the point of choking before pulling back, leaving tendrils of saliva dripping from my cock and his mouth, breathing heavily.

"Spit!" I ordered, and Nathan complied, leaving my cock soaked in throat lube.

I also found Nathan to be very responsive to my pleasure. Without asking or directing, he would focus his oral expertise on my hairless and taut ball sack while gently stroking my shaft.

"That's so good," I sighed.

"It's going to get better," Nathan smiled, saliva smeared across his face, "Turn around."

"You going to tongue fuck my arsehole?"

"I'm going to give it a go," Came a nervous reply.

Turning around, I spread my cheeks, offering Nathan my sensitive hole.

I felt two hands placed on top of mine and a shallow breath against my brown wrinkle. Tensing up, not knowing what to expect from a virgin rimmer, time seemed to freeze as I waited for Nathan's talented tongue to make contact.

When he took the plunge, I hit the roof, and my body shook violently. From my reaction, Nathan knew he was giving me what I craved, despite it being his first time.

As his tongue worked its magic, I disengaged a hand and gently massaged my slimy rod. Under such talented anal stimulation, I could quickly have climaxed in seconds, but I brought my orgasm to as close to the peak as I dared and controlled it for as long as possible. However, I knew that I would not last too long.

Suddenly, a hand left a cheek, and I heard the frantic unbuckling of a belt, followed by the sound of a zip being and some squirming. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Nathan desperately trying to free his swollen cock.

Once out of his pants, Nathan violently jerked his pole as his head was firmly buried between my cheeks.

Watching this desperate masturbation launched me over the peak. After I hissed my intention, Nathan ordered me to come in his mouth. He disengaged his head, and I struggled to turn around, but before I could comply, I erupted all over Nathan's face, hair, and chest; hardly anything seed landed in his mouth.

"Fuck!" Yelped Nathan, "I'm coming."

No sooner as my last spurt shot out of my cock, Nathan climaxed violently with rope after rope of hot sperm shooting between my legs.

"Fuck me, that was good!" Exhaled Nathan as he collapsed on his back, a sweaty, slimy mess.

I slumped against the wall, catching my breath after the powerful effects of my orgasm subsided and my cock deflated.

After pulling up my jeans and fastening my belt, I looked down at Nathan, whose chest continued to heave, and a hand gently massaged his flaccid pole.

"What a mess," I chuckled after assessing Nathan's appearance.

My comment jolted Nathan from his brain fog. I helped him to his feet, and he languidly fixed his jeans.

"Phew!" He wondered, "That was a powerful orgasm.

"Yeah, look at the amount of come that you spewed!"

"Holy shit!" Nathan whistled after gazing at his discarded sperm. "That is a big load."

"Bigger than mine," I opined.

"Oh, I don't know," Nathan answered, wiping his face with the sleeve of his jumper, "I feel pretty soaked."

"Yeah, I came just a second too soon," I laughed.

"That's okay," He said, "But I'll have to clean up before going home."

Nathan told me he lived with several housemates but did not go into much detail except that his arrangement prevented hosting. I offered to share my home with him occasionally, but he preferred outdoor playtime for the time being, which I was okay with.

"Well, there's not a lot around here," I said, "If you want, I can go back to the Rosstown and grab some paper towels from the bathroom?"

"If you don't mind," Said Nathan, pleased with my initiative, "That would be great."

"Don't go anywhere," I smiled and disappeared into the night.

Minutes later, I returned, and Nathan did the best clean-up job that limited circumstances provided before embracing and going our separate ways, happy and sexually satisfied.

We soon settled into a regular arrangement whereby we caught up weekly at a minimum, sometimes twice, and on occasion three times a week, but not all these meetings resulted in sexual fun.

We often caught up for beers, watched a game of AFL and chewed the fat. A more profound friendship developed between us, which led to a sense of trust. As a result, Nathan felt comfortable discussing his sexual fantasies.

"Such as?" I asked one night when the beer began exerting its devious influence on me.

"I've been thinking about mutual cock sucking," Nathan said, "I'd like to experience being on the receiving end for once."

"You haven't had your cock sucked before?" I blurted out a little too loudly, despite the ambient noise in the pub.

"No," Replied Nathan, after telling me to keep my voice down, "I've only had a handful of encounters with guys, and it was the thought of sucking someone else's cock that inspired me to do it."

"So, you never really thought any further than that?"

"Initially, sucking cock and swallowing a load brought me incredible pleasure," Was his reply, "That's all I thought about till now."

"What's changed?"

"With your experience, I began thinking a bit more three-dimensionally," Nathan said, "And I want to experience what it's like to be sucked off by another guy."

"Fair enough," I answered with a non-committed countenance.

Nathan looked crestfallen before asking me if I would like to suck his cock. I would never decline such an offer, but I wanted him to ask directly.

"Anytime," I smiled before downing my pint.

"Don't get me wrong," Stammered Nathan, a little confused, "Your pleasure comes first."

I waved away his pledge and said we would work out a rhythm that suited our needs and desires.

"Like we've done so far," Smiled a reassured Nathan.

I already knew what that arrangement was going to be. My preference is to orgasm last because, afterwards, I instantly lose interest in sexual activity for a period and wish to depart the crime scene as soon as possible. If I came first, there was a good chance that Nathan would be left high and dry.

It was too early to contemplate fulfilling Nathan's new fantasy as the sun had not yet departed over the western horizon, so I asked him if he had other desires.

"I have thought about doing you anally if you were up for it," He confessed, "But I don't know if I have the confidence to go through with it."

"I'm sure you would be fine," I reassured him, "But, as I have mentioned before, I can take it okay, but it doesn't get me off per se."

"Then why do it?"

"For the guy's satisfaction, I guess," I reflected, "The reaction when a guy empties inside me is pleasant."

"The handful of times I have done it was amazing," Confessed Nathan, "But I have to feel comfortable and really turned on."

After admitting this, he flashed me a smile that made my cock jump. I had fucked Nathan's arse several times since we met nearly two months ago, and we both enjoyed tremendous orgasms. The adjective comfortable was a polite substitution for drunk. For both times he offered up his dirt box, Nathan had a fair sink of either Bourbon or Scotch beforehand.

"Do you have any fantasies that you want to explore with me?"

Aside from more regular anal sex, I had only one in mind, but I felt it might be too far for Nathan, so I kept quiet.

"Let's just see how we go with mutual cock sucking, shall we?"

"Yeah," Nathan agreed, "Looking forward to it."

It seemed that the sun was determined never to go down, as I pined to go down on Nathan as soon as possible. The sexual tension between us was palpable, but we acted straight while at the pub.

"Okay," I said to Nathan, "Now's our chance if you're up for it."

"Let's go."

At our usual spot minutes later, Nathan attempted to go down on me, but I firmly rejected his determined advance.

"You first," I said, "Me later."

Nathan quickly submitted, and after some preliminary warming up, I dropped to my knees and fumbled with his belt and jeans before freeing his manhood. It was disappointing that he had not groomed his crotch beforehand, but I was so aroused that I quickly overcame that objection.

It had been nearly a year since I sucked my last cock, but, like riding a bicycle, my technique was quickly remembered. However, I was unsure how Nathan would take to edging and orgasm control, but I was determined to make this experience last as long as possible.

At first, I began kissing his hairy inner thighs and gently blowing on the tip of his cock, teasing him as he had done to me. His knees nearly failed him as electric shocks of pleasure bombarded his senses.

"Perhaps you should lie down," I suggested.

Nathan acquiesced without comment, and I removed his shoes, jeans and jocks. Leaning across his abdomen, I grabbed his cock by the base, opened my mouth and sank my head into his length.

I quickly became aware of how rusty I was at this whole cock sucking game. Nathan's member was no bigger or smaller than my own, and I have smoked larger poles in the past, but I struggled to get half of his meat in my mouth.

Not that Nathan was aware of my shortcomings. Indeed, his body was writing on the floor with each clumsy action of mine.

With some adjustments, I established a rhythm and was throating most of his length comfortably and getting into it with gusto. I drenched his manhood with as much saliva as I could muster.

Whenever I felt Nathan was close to coming, I changed to his ball sack and scrotum and eased off wanking his shaft with either lips or hands. With each change, I felt his taut body relax. Nathan's moans rose and fell with each change; his arms spread at ninety degrees to his body.

At some point, when I was tongue-bathing his scrotum, I noticed that Nathan began pulling his legs back further and, whether consciously or otherwise, offered me his pucker for some oral attention.

I edged south cautiously and met no objection while keeping his orgasm on the boil.

"Oh, yeah," Sighed Nathan as my tongue descended to the border of his crack.

How I was currently positioned limited my access to his funky hole, so I hurried 180 degrees laying on my shoulder with my mouth directly in line with Nathan's shitter.

"Pull your legs back a bit more," I urged as I moved closer to the target, "That's better."

The funky aroma snared my nostrils, but at this point, I simply did not care and was determined to rim Nathan while jerking his cock to a point just before a climax.

As soon as my tongue rasped against his wrinkled hole, Nathan spasmed violently and let out an audible shriek.

Tonguing Nathan's tight hole was like a narcotic to me. My head swam, and my cock pulsed against my jeans.

"I have to come," Nathan hissed between gritted teeth.

His hand tightly gripped mine on his cock, and he forcefully began jerking the shaft.

"Don't stop!" He panted, begging me not to take my tongue away from his brown hole.

Nathan exploded with more force than I have ever witnessed. As his cock ejected ropes of boiling jism across his bare stomach, his arsehole twitched with the same violence, dancing across my drying tongue. The number of profanities that spilt from Nathan's lips came straight from the 19th Century Navy; such was the strength of his orgasm.

Ten seconds later, his body went limp.

Reluctantly, I withdrew my slimy face from Nathan's arsehole, rose on my haunches and arched my back. His cock pointed towards the sky with a hand loosely gripping the base.

Knowing my duty, I sank my parched mouth onto his twitching pole and the usual secondary pulses of pleasure washed over Nathan.

To my surprise, his come was not as salty as I expected, and after his meat went limp, this encouraged me to slurp up several deposits from his chiselled stomach.

"Kiss me?" Asked Nathan, weak from his climax.

We snowballed for several moments before he swallowed his seed while I greedily took what was left.

"How did you like your first gay blow job?" I asked.

"Not what I fantasised about," Nathan struggled to get air in his lungs, "That tongue and where it went. Phew!"

"You liked that?"

"Yep, now I know why you love it so much."

"So, I can report for further duty?" I jested.

"I want so much more of that," Nathan agreed, "But now it's your turn!"

Who was I to object?

While Nathan did not rim me directly, he rubbed a lubed-up finger across my pucker while aggressively blowing my cock. When he knew I was coming, he firmly held me down, took as much length down his throat as humanely possible, and drank every drop that exploded from my ball sack. Not a bead was wasted, and there was nothing to share.

Exhausted, we dressed in silence as was our custom and embraced before departing. When I got home, I was dying of thirst, but oddly the dryness was somehow arousing since I knew that Nathan's load contributed to it. Before drifting off to sleep, I had a cheeky wank about butt fucking Nathan. I eagerly awaited further exploration.

Dazman
Dazman
363 Followers