The April Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video returned to normal, however, when Jimmy Bob started talking trash about Larry and Missy demeaned Donna, without either defending their spouse. Larry froze it just after Jimmy Bob said, "We need to get back; we don't want anyone to get suspicious," and Missy replied "The April Fool will never figure it out, but we do need to get back so I can get ready for his party tonight. Just think, Stud; I'll have your cum wetting my panties while I sit there beside him." Jimmy Bob said, "Remember to make him eat you out before you loan him my pussy tonight. Big boss man is my CUCK!"

Missy's head was on the table, and she was crying; whether they were crocodile tears or tears of desperation he didn't know, or care. Jimmy Bob's wife got up and slapped the shit out of him from behind; when he tried to get up, the two men held him down and gave him a second shot; this time she punched him in the nose.

"My employee uses my truck to take my wife to my ranch house so he can fuck her on my bed, and he does it on my time. What y'all think I should do about that? Yeah, me too. Jimmy Bob, YOU ARE FIRED!

You, ex-wife, are also fired. The papers are in the envelope on your right; the four hundred people here will attest that you were served. Oh, and by the way, remember the pre-nup your attorney insisted on? Yeah, I'm enforcing it!

Your clothes and other shit in in a truck awaiting your instructions. Take your damn Beamer and your skanky ass out of my town and out of my state, and don't come back!

Oh, and, Asshole, Skank -- April Fools!"

12