The Archdeacon's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt arrived about 8 o'clock the next morning with all his painting and decorating kit. It was the start of a warm and sunny day. Jane was still having breakfast in the kitchen. She was still in her nightie and quickly threw on her dressing gown when she heard Matt knocking at the door.

Jane welcomed him in but was slightly taken aback by his physical presence. Matt had showered and shaved. He smelt clean but with a faint lingering fragrance of a subtle sandalwood aftershave. Jane made him a cup of coffee and as they chatted she ran her eye over him. He was simply dressed in an old but closely fitting t-shirt and shorts. The golden hairs on his arms and legs caught the sunlight as it came through the kitchen window complimenting the light tan of his skin. Subconsciously Jane pulled her dressing gown closer round herself and closed her legs to counter the thrill that seemed to be spreadinging through her body. Matt was oblivious to all this. Jane looked attractive enough even without her makeup but her old-fashioned dressing gown was definitely a passion-killer. He went upstairs to start his work. Jane tidied up and then went to her bedroom on the ground floor opposite Henry's room to get dressed, still half in a daze at Matt's testosterone-drenched presence. Henry himself was still asleep and probably wouldn't be up until the middle of the day.

When Matt got to the bedroom that needed painting, he found that Jane had not left any dust sheets out to protect against paint splashes. He went to go down and get them and smacked his head against the low door frame. He cursed out loud in pain and staggered back dazed.

Downstairs Jane was just about to take her nightie off before getting into the shower when she heard the thud and a muffled cry of pain. She ran upstairs just in her nightie to check Matt was alright. She found him in the bedroom sitting on the corner of the bed, rubbing his head vigorously. Fortunately he hadn't cut himself. Jane stood in the doorway for a second trying to work out what had happened. The sunlight from the other bedroom windows streamed in behind her, turning her modest cotton nightie see-through. He could see every curve of her body, the light even showed between her legs.

"What happened?" she cried.

"Nothing to worry about I just banged my head on the lintel"

"Oh, Matt, baby!" and she rushed forward and gently put her fingers on his brow. "Let me get you an ice-pack!"

Baby! She'd never called him that before. Matt still had the image of her semi-naked appearance in the doorframe. The pain in his head was submerged by a rising surge in his loins and he knew it was time. No more "fingertip massages", no more dicking around. Time for just dicking!

"I'll be fine. I don't need an ice-pack. I need this!" and standing up he took her in his arms and kissed her. A long lingering kiss, her mouth opened and she let his tongue in.

Jane knew what was going to happen. It seemed inevitable and natural although she was a little scared by how quickly things were going. Matt fondled her butt and bunching up the material of her nightie slowly raised it up and pulled it over her head. Jane was scared, thrilled and excited. She had never been naked in the presence of a man before, not even before a doctor and certainly not her husband. She revelled in the feel of her flesh against him and he swiftly divested himself of his own skimpy clothing and embraced her again. Jane hardly dared look. A naked man! She could hardly mistake Matt's long hard penis as it pressed against her belly. Her embarrassment got the better of her and she insisted that they got into the bed and under the covers.

And there they were naked together, flesh against flesh! Matt was tender as he knew he had to be. His hands roamed all over Jane's body but gently. He kissed her passionately but softly, just lips to start with and then probing with his tongue. Jane kept her hands to the upper part of his body, stroking his shoulders or running her fingers through his hair. He fondled her large breasts, circling then gently tugging at her big nipples. His stiff cock rubbed against her belly.

Matt's wandering fingers had found Jane's muff and he stroked her thighs and groin before going back to trace the folds of her pussy lips which were now moist with anticipation of what was to come. He dipped his finger in, she was warm and gooey and ready. His cock pressed against her thigh and he paused.

"I'm going to put it in," he whispered and she nodded mutely.

Matt positioned himself over Jane's voluptuous body and guided his stiff cock into her. He propped himself up on his forearms and held still to allow her to get used to it. Jane was indeed uncomfortable. She was wet enough but Matt's member was hard and stiff and she was too unfamiliar with the situation to relax. Eventually her muscles did relax a little and her body seemed to accept what was happening. Matt lowered his face to hers and kissed her, he flexed his rampant cock and started a very slow and easy rhythm. Jane brought her hands round his back and started to caress him and he gently quickened his pace. He broke off their kiss so he could gaze into her eyes and he smiled down at her. The glow in Jane's loins was almost imperceptible at first but then she knew it was happening and she gasped with pleasure as the glow spread to her belly and down her legs. Matt increased the tempo as he thrust his manhood into Jane's hot wet cunt. The glow became a tingle and she whimpered. Matt pounded away. Jane cried out softly as her orgasm reached its slow and gentle peak. Her beautiful face contorted with passion that brought Matt to his own peak and he spurted into her.

They lay there for a while in a gentle embrace. Still in the afterglow of her orgasm, Jane felt that she'd never experienced such intimacy, such pleasure before. It was one of the happiest moments of her life. Matt, too, was content. He'd finally had sex with his boyhood fantasy. What next? He certainly wanted to do it again.

After one last lingering kiss, they reluctantly separated. Matt got dressed and continued the decorating (remembering to duck his head as he entered the bedroom). Jane went downstairs to get showered and dressed. She felt relaxed and happy, as if she had just awoken from a long and glorious sleep.

Once she'd got dressed and got Henry up and made him breakfast, Jane decided to take him out in his wheelchair for a stroll around the village. It was a glorious day. She was conscious of Matt's presence in the house and was not yet ready for another encounter. She knew that he'd want to "get intimate" again and she wasn't sure that she wouldn't succumb to his advances again. In fact, she knew she would succumb but she knew she had to get out and think about things.

So Jane pushed Henry around the village in the warm spring sunshine. They met several friends and acquaintances who said how nice it was to see Henry out and hoped he was better after his flu. Several complimented Jane on her appearance remarking how she was "positively glowing". She smiled back, acknowledging the compliments. Jane did indeed feel good. It wasn't just the pleasure, the ecstasy of their lovemaking but the closeness and intimacy that kept her on a high. What she and Matt had done may have been wrong but she felt detached from the immorality of it and didn't feel guilty. Something this good couldn't be wrong.

Jane and Henry decided to have lunch at a local cafe so it was mid-afternoon by the time they returned. Matt had finished his painting and let himself out. Jane thought he'd done a good job but wondered how soon they might see each other again. Perhaps he might come round tonight - but that would be too soon. She was not used to lovemaking and was still feeling a little sore, almost roughed up. Still, if he did she knew she would surrender.

But he didn't, although it was a struggle. Had he been the hot blooded man he was ten years ago Matt would have indeed been round for seconds but his better judgement won the day. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour and he was in this for the long game. He wanted to have her longing for, rather than passively accepting, his attentions. So he went down the pub. Sandra was cool but he wasn't interested in her anyway so he just got drunk and felt like shit the next morning.

Sunday was a bit long and tedious for both of them. Henry was a bit querulous and Jane counted the hours until evening when she could pack him off to bed. Matt worked off his hangover by going for a run and then going fishing in the afternoon but his heart wasn't in it and he didn't catch anything. He came home early, showered and changed into some smart but casual clothes.

Jane also showered and then instead of getting ready for bed decided to dress. She wasn't sure Matt would come round but if he did, she wanted to be ready for him.

Matt wasn't going to leave anything to chance. In the evening when he knew Henry would be tucked up in bed, he called round at the back door.

"I just wanted to check that everything was ok, the decorating I mean."

"Oh yes it was fine, thank you," she replied but did not immediately welcome him in.There was just a hint of awkwardness on both their parts. "I noticed that some of the other bedrooms needed a bit of doing up," he said hopefully. Jane could not hide her smile and opened the door wider to let him in.

They trooped upstairs ostensibly to discuss what needed doing in which room. There followed a meaningless and distracted conversation. He looked at her and smiled, she avoided his glance but was drawn back to look at his face. She really shouldn't be here. It was wrong. At the same time she knew, nay, was impatient for what was about to happen. They both knew. Then she was in his arms again, her head against his chest, wrapped up in his manliness. The tingling started again. They kissed long and deep and passionately, their tongues probing and their arms around each other. Her fingers pressed into his back and his fingers moulded her soft round buttocks.

Eventually they broke for air. Yesterday morning's session had been quick and passionate and none the worse for that, but this time Matt wanted to take it slowly - if he could. Smiling, he started to undo the buttons of Jane's white blouse, his wrists resting against her prominent bosom.

"Matt, you mustn't," Jane protested ineffectually.

Another button popped and then another showing the top of Jane's white breasts restrained only by her half-cut sexy ivory bra.

"Oh! My word!" murmured Matt in amazement and the beautiful sight. "No slip today, Jane?" and he tugged the blouse free from her black pleated skirt.

"It was warm today," she gasped in reply as Matt was already unfastening her skirt. As it tumbled to her ankles Matt beheld the glory of Jane's gorgeous legs in light tan stockings held up by a modest little girdle.

"Stockings!" he blurted, "Oh, Jane, did you put these on for me?"

Jane regained her confidence, thrilled that Matt was so obviously turned on by her apparel. "I thought you'd like them!"

Matt propelled Jane back to the large double-bed and she sat on the edge gazing at him as he swiftly pulled off his own clothes and shoes, leaving on just his tight white briefs that barely restrained his swollen cock. He knelt down before her.

"Pardon me, Jane, but I've always wanted to do this!" and he buried his face in her cleavage, inhaling the soft aroma of her body and kissing the soft white flesh of her breasts. Reaching round behind her back he undid the triple clasp of her bra and her boobs tumbled free. They sagged a little, of course they did, but that only accentuated their natural beauty, the deep rose of the aureoles offset by the lighter pink of Jane's nipples, erect now they were free of her bra.

Matt gazed in wonder, "Oh, Jane!" he murmured and lowering his face to her right breast, he took a nipple in his mouth and suckled on it. Jane cradled his head in her hands and ran her fingers through his hair. Matt played with the nipple with his tongue, his lips and his teeth gently. Then he switched to the other breast giving it much rougher treatment and lashing it with his tongue. Jane moaned in pleasure and his fingers wandered up her legs, over her smooth stockings and the bare flesh above and into the cavity of her open bottomed girdle. As he'd suspected she wasn't wearing knickers again! His fingers ruffled through her muff and stroked her soft wet lips. Jane unconsciously parted her legs to allow him in further and he fingered her warm, gooey cunt.

When he thought she was ready Matt raised his head from between Jane's breasts and his fingers from her sopping wet snatch and stood up in front of her, his groin inches from her face. He took both her hands in his and brought them to his hips and under his guidance she peeled off his tighty whitey briefs. He'd have loved it if she had taken him in her mouth but she had yet to comprehend let alone enjoy the pleasures of oral sex so he knelt down again and slowly and deliberately started to unclip her stockings from her girdle and then slowly rolled them down her legs. As the last one slipped off her pretty little feet, he softly kissed and nibbled her legs from her ankles to her knees and then up her thighs until he got to the girdle. Fortress girdle! But it would soon come tumbling down!

"Stand up, Jane," he commanded her softly. The tingling in Jane's loins spread to her limbs. She stood over him but Matt was the one in charge and he peeled her last garment off her. He gazed up at her muff thinking how he would love to kiss it but that lesson was also for later. Standing up he embraced her again, his stiff cock pressed against her belly.

They clambered on to the bed and he positioned himself over her, his hard prick between her legs.

"Guide me in!" he commanded her again, forcing her to touch his... Jane still could not bring herself to even think the word "penis". She took his "hardness", almost squirming at the touch, and guided him into her juicy cunt. Matt held her gaze as he slowly and rhythmically started to pump his cock inside Jane's warm and willing body. He smiled down at her and she returned his gaze with a look of yearning and a look of love, completely in his power. He slowly increased the tempo and the tingle in her body became an ecstatic glow. She put her arms around him, caressing his back and pinching at his lean buttocks. He quickened the pace and her large breasts, quivered and rolled with the motion. Jane put her hands around his shoulders and neck and pulled Matt down on top of her so their two bodies were thrashing together. She gasped and moaned as her orgasm slowly rose and peaked but Matt did not let up his vigorous thrusting until Jane locked her feet round his ankles pressing them both even closer together and he spurted his semen into her.

They lay in bed a good while, caressing and softly murmuring to each other. They didn't talk about their relationship and where it was or was not going. Only living for the moment and taking what opportunities arose seemed to be the only course they could take. Eventually Matt knew he had to go.

"I'm working away from home most of the week," he said as he left. She felt a twinge of relief and also disappointment

Generally a very tranquil person, Jane fussed and fretted all the next day. It was if she'd developed a split personality. The old Jane, subservient, naive, timid and conservative felt what had happened was shockingly wrong. The new Jane, who was a little bit more adventurous, getting more worldly and less afraid was relishing her new adventure. The conflict between the old and the new distracted her all day and fostered quite violent mood swings. One moment she'd be singinging happily in the kitchen and the next morose with guilt. She resolved that she needed a bit of space and time - non-Matt time. This was made easier by Matt being away. But by Tuesday she was anxiously awaiting his return, peering out the window every time a car passed in case it was Matt coming back.

"Why are you always at the window?" Henry grumbled.

"Oh, I'm just awaiting delivery of a parcel"

"What parcel?"

"Just some clothes" she fibbed.

Henry muttered something under his breath about frivolity and vanity and Jane's mood dipped.

She was relieved in the late evening when she heard Matt's car pull up and saw the lights in his house come on. She cheered herself up by deciding to bake something for Matt tomorrow morning and that would give her an excuse to pop in and see him. At night, in bed, she imagined his strong arms around her, caressing her, his tongue in her mouth. In her reverie she stroked her thighs and started moving her fingers over her moist pussy until with a stab of guilt she was reminded of a stern lecture from her mother forty-five years earlier about the evils of masturbation. She drifted off to sleep with conflicting feelings of lust and shame.

The next day Jane woke up with a sense of excitement and joy. She busied herself with lots of little chores and tried not to think about what she was going to do but she knew that she was going to do it. She made Matt some savoury scones and while they were in the oven she got ready. She showered and then back iIn her bedroom she stood unashamedly naked in front of the full length mirror trying to decide what to wear. She remembered that Matt had complimented her many times on her legs and she decided to show them off. After several changes of clothes she finally decided to wear the short white skirt that she'd bought earlier but never dared to wear. A new white bra that really seemed to push her breasts up and then a lilac plain cotton top to go with it and was pleased at how the tight fit accentuated her breasts. Stockings or no stockings? She decided against but did slip on a small pair of white panties and white heels to show her legs off to great effect.

It was mid-morning and quickly checking in on Henry, who was sound asleep and would be for a couple more hours, Jane got ready to leave. But could she go out as she was? She had a last minute failure of nerve and grabbed a long tan raincoat and tied the belt tightly round herself. Only the bottom of her shapely calves were on show. Carrying the tray of warm scones and her heart beating strongly, Jane made her way down the path to Matt's cottage and tapped on the door.

Matt opened the door with a welcoming smile that turned to a puzzled look when he saw her standing in her raincoat even though it was a warm sunny day. Nevertheless he welcomed her in and thanked her profusely for the scones.

"Will you have a cup of tea?" he asked, flicking the kettle on.

"Oh no I really can't stay!" her nerve had failed her.

"Really? Must you go?" he pressed. Then, "Why are you wearing a coat on a day like this?"

She looked at him almost beseechingly, her face showing what she could not bring herself to say.

Matt smiled and stepped forward and tugged the belt of her raincoat which fell open showing Jane in her goddamnedest sexy glory.

His jaw dropped, "Oh, my word!" was all that he could say. Jane moved towards him and his arms encircled her. She turned her face upwards to his and they kissed long and hard and deep. Matt peeled the coat from her shoulders and tossed in on a chair so that he had better access to her gorgeous body.

"I've never seen you look so sexy!" he breathed, "Your legs are amazing!"

Jane blushed and giggled and sat on the sofa, stretching out her beautiful pins for him to admire. Matt knelt down before her, easing off her white shoes he kissed each of her feet in turn. The kisses continued to her ankles as he gently massaged her feet with his strong but sensitive fingers. Jane gazed at him wonderingly, half-daring him to go further which of course he did. Nibbling, licking and kissing his way up her calves, he positioned himself between her legs, rucked up the short white skirt and raised her feet so he had full access to her thighs. Jane's white panties were on full display to him as he inched his way up her legs, his tongue, teeth and lips fluttering against and nibbling her smooth white flesh. He kissed the trim of her panties and then the soft white cotton covering her pubic mound. Her womanly aroma aroused his passion even further and he brought his finger up to draw down the skimpy white garment from her hips and down her legs. Her salt and pepper muff was on display in all its beauty. He lifted his gaze to her face and their eyes locked and she understood what he was about to do.