The Archdeacon's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lovemaking was wilder than it had ever been before. His lips on hers, then on her shoulders, on her breasts, his tongue circling round but not touching her nipples, then moving in and taking the fat pink nubs in his teeth, gently sucking. His hands cupping her buttocks, his finger moving dangerously up her crack without going too far then down again, stroking her perineum. Then brushing her muff, teasing her pussy lips which were starting to ooze her love juices.

She was bolder now, almost cruel in her passion, raking his back with her fingernails, then squeezing his balls and moving up pumping his stiff prick. Her savagery surprised him and he sought to reassert control by guiding his member into her hot minge. Resting on his arms he penetrated her cunt. Her slick juices coated his cock which seemed to swell even more. He started to pump her slowly with long strokes so that his cock nearly left her warm love tunnel each time. She hooked her legs behind his drawing him down closer but he resisted, maintaining their distance so that he could fully see the intense look on her beautiful face and the way her pale breasts wobbled and swayed in rhythm with his thrusting. The familiar warm tingling in her loins spread to the rest of her body and her orgasm gently rose and swelled and engulfed her. Jane howled like a banshee as Matt pounded her warm and juicy cunt. He reached a crescendo as his orgasm rose too and he spurted his seed into her.

Then as her orgasm subsided, the guilt and the grief and the love and the lust combined to shred Jane's heart and she lay in Matt's arms and cried bitterly for an hour.

The next day they made their plans. Jane gave out that she was going to stay with relatives. This gave her the chance to avoid any more condolence visits. Matt was frequently away on business anyway so their double absence was not remarked on by the village gossips. In reality they had moved to a small town of the south coast and quickly found a place to rent while they looked around for something more permanent. Their two houses were sold discreetly so it was some months before the village realised what had happened. Sandra laughed it off but Marjorie was scandalised. However, she couldn't quite get the other middle-aged ladies in the village to share her anger and disgust. Although none would admit it openly many of them quite envied Jane her new found love.

Jane dumped all her frumpy old clothes and dyed her hair back to the golden shade of her youth. Matt grew a beard and put on a little weight thanks to Jane's home cooking. So the age gap between them was less obvious although it was still very much a summer-autumn romance. They never got married but they did live happily ever after.