The Archdeacon's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane moved her butt back on the sofa and spread her legs and Matt kissed her creamy white thighs and then moving higher buried his face in her juicy pussy. He darted his tongue in, tasting the strong,tangy flavour of her womanhood. Her lips protruded slightly and he slowly worked his tongue up and down them and felt them swelling slightly under his loving caress. Dipping his head he ran his tongue up and down her perineum. His nose was buried in her cunt and the pungent aroma driving his lust higher. He inserted one finger then two into her vagina feeling the gooey mess that was leaking out of her.Then he plunged his tongue deep into her moist pussy.

Jane could not believe the sensations that were coursing through her loins. Just the thought that her lover's head was between her legs filled her with passion and she started gently thrusting her groin into Matt's face. His tongue snaked in and out of her and now found her button, her sweet spot that he pressed repeatedly with the tip of his tongue faster and faster till it ached. She reached forward and pulled the back of his head in tighter, grinding her snatch into his nose, his tongue, his lips. The glow in her loins grew warmer and warmer and she cried aloud as her orgasm gently rose. Matt continued lapping and thrusting with his tongue although he could hardly breathe. Jane seized his head and held it steady against her cunt as her orgasm peaked and her whole body quivered.

Jane lay back breathing hard as the warm glow of her orgasm lingered in her body. Matt stood up and slowly stripped off his t-shirt, shorts and briefs. His cock was fully erect and needed attention.

"My turn now. Sit up, Jane!" he commanded gently but firmly. He stood before her with his rampant dick just inches away from her face.

"Take me in your mouth!"

"I dont know..."

"Just do it, Jane!" He wasn't harsh but he wasn't asking either.

"You won't, you know..." she faltered, not knowing how to put her fears into words.

"Yes, Jane, I will! That is the whole point!" he said inexorably, "Now take it!"

She opened her mouth and took in his cock. She wasn't actually very sure what to do.

"Kiss it, use your lips and your tongue," he instructed.

So she slowly and rather inexpertly started to fellate him, bobbing her head up and down and rolling her tongue around his bell-end. She could taste the bitter, salty precum. What Jane lacked in experience she made up for with enthusiasm and she was soon slurping away. Matt slowly rocked his hips so he was fucking her face in time to her own motions. Jane got down on her knees before so she could better attend to his needs. She brought her hands up and kneaded his taut buttocks and he growled in satisfaction. The sensation of the tousled blonde head of his former teacher worshipping his manhood and licking the slit at the end of his cock brought him to a quick climax and he emptied his load into her mouth. Jane gagged a little but he held her head firmly.

"Swallow it!" he ordered and she let the gooey mass slither down her throat.

It wasn't the best blowjob he had ever had but good enough and given her lack of experience quite impressive. He smirked down at her as she was still sputtering.

"You'll be wanting that cup of tea now!" He flicked the kettle on again and shamelessly washed his cock in the sink while the tea was brewing. Then having donned his briefs and t-shirt brought the cup of tea over and parked himself on the sofa where she sat, knickerless and trying to take in the two experiences she had just had.

Jane sipped her tea. She couldn't think what to say after all that. Well a double session of oral sex was probably outside the experience of most retired clergymen's wives he thought.

To break the ice Matt said, "I love your little outfit. Did you buy them on your shopping trip? I recognise these," and he held up the little white knickers to his nose and breathed in softly, "but this little skirt? I don't think you showed me that."

"I didn't dare, it's far too short! It's making my thighs stick to your leather sofa" she laughed, embarrassed and shuffled uncomfortably trying to tug her skirt down her legs which were slightly perspiring but it was far too short for that.

"Come and sit on my lap then, it will be far more comfortable," he said smoothly.

Jane shuffled on to his hard muscular thighs and put her arm lightly round his shoulder for balance. She was half a head higher than him in this new position and she smiled down on his handsome open face. Dear God, but she loved him!

"That's better!" he said and reached up to kiss her. It was a long lingering kiss. She tasted of sweet tea, for which he was grateful as cream pie had never appealed to him.

"I remember this top too," and he brought up his hand to caress her lilac top and her large breasts underneath, circling around her nipples with his fingertips. "What are you wearing underneath? Is it one of your new bras?"

"It might be"

"Show me"

And she peeled off her top to show her impressive rack strongly supported by a white underwired bra that lifted and supported her fabulous cleavage.

"Oh Jane! What are you doing to me!" This time it was Matt's turn to shuffle uncomfortably as his swelling cock was trapped in his briefs. He kissed the top of Jane's white breast and then moved his lips up to her neck where nibbled and tickled exquisitely before moving to her mouth again for another long passionate kiss with his tongue down her throat. As they broke off he saw the dreamy passion in her eyes and he knew they could go for it again. He kissed her again but also put his free hand under her short skirt and started to caress her thighs and then further up to her cunt which was still wet from their earlier session. He had to move as his engorged cock was being strangled by his briefs.

"Kneel down on the floor, Jane, facing the settee," he used the gentle but commanding tone he had earlier.

Jane complied, slightly puzzled, wondering in her naivete what was coming next. Matt was about to show her. Stripping off again he positioned himself behind her and raised her short skirt to show the two white globes of her plump buttocks. He could not resist planting a kiss and a bite on each one in turn. He fingered her hot gooey pussy and then slowly and gently eased his steel-hard cock into her. She gasped as his smooth harness stretched and filled the walls of her soft vagina. Matt gently thrust in and out giving her a chance to relax and accept his adamantine prick. He pumped slowly and then more quickly so that her buttocks slapped against the tops of his thighs. Reaching forward he scooped her breasts out of the cups of her bra and stroked and pinched her nipples. Jane moaned and gasped as the now familiar warm glow spread from her loins through the rest of her body. The slightly different angle of his cock in her body seemed to rub her up the right way and her orgasm slowly rose to match the vigorous thrusting of his member into her very willing womb. With a frenzied thrust Matt emptied his seed into her as she collapsed exhausted with passion on to the sofa.

They cleaned up. Matt washed his cock in the sink again while Jane trotted off to the toilet to get rid of Matt's spunk as best she could.

Jane walked back home a little unsteadily, the sensation of Matt's cock inside her still very much present. She quickly showered again and changed into her more demure and respectable garb and woke Henry up and made him lunch. She tried to put the morning's crazy events behind her but the memories kept intruding and as on earlier occasions when she'd had an encounter with Matt her guilt started tripping. Depraved, dirty behaviour! She'd actually let him put his penis in her mouth and squirt his stuff down her throat! This must never ever happen again. In disgust she decided to get rid of the short skirt that had led them both down the road to perdition and perversion. But she couldn't give it to the church jumble sale as Marjorie might figure it was hers and mark her down as a slut. So she put it in the bin. Later she took it out of the bin and into the wash. Well, she'd spent a bit of money on it and she might wear it again. Not near Matt, though. And if she did she would let him take advantage of her. At least not as far as they'd gone that morning.

The next day was Wednesday, Matt was away on business and had said he'd be seeing some friends on the south coast so wouldn't be back until Saturday so she just tried to put the whole business out of her mind. The days were okay as she had housework and shopping to do and Henry to attend to but in the evenings she was at a bit of a loose end. There was nothing on TV that she wanted to watch and her books had lost their interest to her. Her mind turned to lustful, sinful thoughts. Lying in bed there were two memories that kept surfacing. Matt's head between her legs, licking her to ecstasy and then his big meaty member in her mouth. Disgusting, dirty...delightful she finally admitted to herself. She bunched up her nightie and started frigging herself. She ran her fingers (not as satisfying as Matt's larger, rougher digits) over her lips searching for that special place. She soon found her clitoris and for the first time in her life she masturbated to full orgasm with memories of Matt's hot wet tongue inside her cunt.

Saturday was a calmer day and she tried to put all lustful thoughts out of her head but she was anxiously waiting for Matt's return. He got back mid-afternoon but she restrained herself. She had a plan. Sundays were the days when Henry made a big effort to go to church and Jane woke him much earlier than normal. She took a while to decide on what to wear. Then she decided on a sheer black bra, black granny panties with a control panel to keep her tummy in check and sheer black stockings with a suspender belt. For the rest she dressed elegantly in a plain white dress, simple, elegant and certainly modest enough for church.

The sermon was as dull as usual but she heard not a word. She fantasised about being naked in Matt's arms. His fingers were in her muff probing as he (and she) liked to do. She reached down and was fondling his big fat cock when her daydream was rudely interrupted as Henry nudged her. The dreary sermon had finished and the congregation was on its feet to sing a dreary hymn. After the service they chatted with the other parishioners for a while and then she wheeled Henry home again and fixed him lunch. He chided her about her woolgathering during the service.

"But Henry, it really was dreadfully boring. Not like your sermons. I'm sure everyone has always sat up and listened whenever you've preached!"

A rare wintry smile crossed Henry's face as he acknowledged the truth of this compliment. Then fatigued after the day's exertions, he settled down for a long nap in his reclining chair until it was time for dinner. Jane knew she had at least three hours.

She tripped eagerly down the path to Matt's cottage in eager anticipation. She wasn't to be disappointed. Matt welcomed her in and once inside he took in her elegant beauty.

"Well, Jane, and what can I do for you?" he asked archly

She approached him with a beautiful smile on her lovely face and kissed him.

"Just love me!"

"Willingly!" and he scooped her up in his arms and carried her upstairs Rhett Butler style.

Jane had never seen Matt's bedroom before. It was sparsely furnished but had a deep pile carpet and a huge super king size bed that looked rather inviting.

They kissed again. As usual in the summer months Matt was lightly dressed with just a t-shirt and shorts and Jane was forward enough to run her hands over his chest and back and fondle his butt. He unzipped her dress and peeled it from her shoulders, grinning with delight as he uncovered her large white breasts. The outline of her nipples was quite clear through the fabric of her bra. Jane's hands were equally busy as she undid the belt on his shorts and then fondled his stiffening cock through the thin cotton of his briefs. Matt followed suit and gently tugged her dress down her gorgeous body. He stepped back to admire her lovely legs encased in her sheer stockings.

"Oh, Jane! You'll have to keep these on!" he said, "But not anything else!" and he quickly unclasped her bra while she tugged his t-shirt over his head. They embraced, kissing deeply, her soft breasts resting on his chest. His erection grew stiffer and stiffer. Jane could feel it poking against her thigh and she eased his briefs off so that she could put her hands on his bare cock. Matt knelt before her to peel off her silky white knickers. Jane was a little self conscious of her slight tummy but he ran his hands up to her buttocks and pulled her in while he lovingly kissed her belly flesh. He badly wanted to eat her again but she retreated to the bed and lay down invitingly. He lay down next to her and she snuggled up to him rubbing her silky stockinged feet up and down his leg. The fantasy she'd had in church became a reality. Her inhibitions gone, she took full advantage to explore and caress his beautiful prick with her elegant but strong fingers. Matt of course was not passive and his fingers were soon in her pussy gently probing and coaxing until her love juices started to flow a little. Her passion aroused she kissed him again, her tongue in his mouth as she started to pump his cock. He was worried they'd get to the point of no return so he broke off.

"Why don't we try it with you on top!"

"On top?" She was still inexperienced and had never considered that position.

"Yes. Move on top of me and sit on my cock!"

She moved on top of him uncertain as exactly how to do it but he manoeuvred her to the right position and she slowly sat back and received his throbbing dick and he brought his thighs up slightly to support her. She was not quite sure about this at first but as she relaxed and they got into a gentle rhythm she started to enjoy it. She had so much more control this way. She was almost in charge which titillated her a little. Then the familiar tingle started in her loins.

"Oo! We'll definitely do this again!" she thought to herself.

She looked down at Matt's smiling, handsome face gazing up at her and the love she felt spurred her on to a more vigorous motion, Matt stroked the filmy nylons encasing her calves and thighs. Then he fondled her large breasts and as the tempo increased he roughly pulled on her swollen nipples. The tingling spread to Jane's breasts, belly and thighs and then seemed to fill her entire body. Matt moved his hand down to her pussy and twisting his wrist jammed his thumb in and found her clit, circling it and then pressing on it repeatedly in time to Jane's rhythm. Her orgasm scaled new heights and she shuddered and moaned as she came. It was so intense she could hardly keep upright but Matt kept up the steady humping with his thighs. Jane's orgasm peaked and she slumped forward. Matt hugged her, bringing her close against his chest as with his final frenzied thrusts he too came and spunked inside her.

So they met and loved and fucked almost every other day for the next few weeks. Jane had never been so happy.

And yet. There were tensions and neither of them were really happy with the arrangement.

Matt wanted Jane to come round more. Not just for sex but for company too. He was a bit put out that she discouraged him from visiting the big house. He was the "other man" and annoyed with himself for letting the situation arise even though he had initiated it. He'd sworn after his divorce not to get involved with anyone again and here he was moping and awaiting the sound of Jane's discreet tap on the door. Once, and this was before they made love, he'd told her that he loved her but she put her fingers on his lips and would not enter into any discussion.

Jane oscillated between guilt and love. She could cope with being Henry's dutiful wife. And she could cope with being Matt's lover. But not both at the same time so she tried to separate the two as much as she could in her own mind. This was difficult if not impossible and her thoughts were often on Matt even when she was with Henry.

Still these things have a way of resolving themselves. Henry was dying. He had been dying slowly and now he was dying a bit more quickly. A cough became a cold and then a lung infection but his weak heart was the main problem. He was taken to hospital but the doctors shook their heads and gently told Jane that he only had a few days. The next day he passed away. Only Jane was with him.

The next day there was a procession of well-wishers so Matt kept away. He did call round in the evening to see how she was. Jane hugged him tightly and they chatted a while but mostly about Henry's passing and the funeral arrangements. Neither could bring themselves to discuss the future. It was too soon.

On the morning of the funeral she laid out her clothes. All black. A black silk blouse, a full length black slip, a black bra that lifted and revealed a pleasing amount of cleavage she thought, full panties with control panel, a black skirt not too tight and knee length although modest enough. Tights or stockings? She deliberately avoided any further thoughts but definitely stockings she decided.

The funeral was well attended as Henry had been well-respected if not well-liked and there was a large contingent of elderly clergymen, bishops, archdeacons and the like and their dusty wives as well as people from the village. Jane was beautiful in black although some of the clergy's wives frowned at how her dress was above the knee. Matt attended but kept a discreet distance. The wake was held at the village hall and they both circulated, very occasionally catching each other's eye and then looking hurriedly away.

A small number of closer friends and relatives came back to the big house to keep Jane company although she really just wanted them to go. And then everyone drifted off and even Henry's daughters departed and she was left alone by the middle of the evening. Matt had been keeping an eye out and after a decent interval after the last friend and relative had gone he knocked on the back door. Jane let him in. She was still in her widow's weeds. She looked beautiful but a little wan.

She fixed him a drink and they sat opposite each other in two armchairs. They talked about how the day had gone and who had been thoughtful (people from the village and who had not (Marjorie, of course, but Henry's daughters had been rather hurtful too). Jane's eyes filled with tears as she related one careless comment from Henry's eldest about the will and whether Jane would sell the house.

"I don't know whether I should or not," she said.

Matt got out of his chair and knelt down before Jane's. He took both her hands in his and spoke earnestly, "Jane, let's just both leave here and start life together somewhere else. I know it's a little early to say this but I love you and want to be with you forever!"

Jane had no answer except to put her arms around him and cry bitterly. After a long time sobbing in his arms she mumbled, "Yes, I love you too!" and continued to cry. Eventually she cried herself dry and they started hesitant discussions about their future life together. Then noticing the time which was well past midnight they retired for the night. So on the day after she buried her husband, Mrs Jane Parsons took her young lover to bed. The world might condemn her if they knew but it felt so right for her.

She let him undress her. He slowly unbuttoned the black silk blouse, unzipped the skirt and slowly peeled off the black slip revelling in how it squeezed over her boobs and slinked to the floor. Jane now stood before him in just her bra, panties and stockings. They gazed into each other's eyes. Holding her gaze he unclipped her bra and let her large white breasts tumble free. Her large pink nipples stood out proudly. Her look of lustful yearning drew him closer to her and he kissed her, gently at first and then passionately. Jane responded by slowly unbuttoning his shirt and pants and then wriggled out of her own black panties and stockings. They stood naked, not touching, looking steadily into each other's eyes. Matt took Jane' hands, kissed them and then led her to the bed.