The Arete - Princess-Consort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Caeli huffed reiteratively, but still cutely, and flopped back, letting her arms fall to the bed above her head. "Fine."

I rubbed my cheek lovingly along the inside of her thigh, caressing the outsides with gentle fingernails. Leisurely, I got lower, onto my stomach with my abs and biceps engaged. Carefully, I put her knees up over my shoulders and wrapped my left arm around her legs.

My right hand I kept free as I was done teasing her. Using two fingers, I slowly pushed into her and slowly pumped. All the while, I planted wet kisses between Caeli's bellybutton and lips, nuzzling and breathing on soft skin.

Her breathing changed, throatier and quickened, so I pumped my fingers faster and curled my thumb so the blunted smooth nail would tap her hood.

Caeli's eyes rolled back and her legs trembled in my grasp.

"Tai!" she shouted this time, pure pleasure ringing in her tone as I steadily drove her to bliss.

My two fingers sawed in and out of my beautiful wife, her pussy clamping at my knuckles.

"Tai!" she groaned as her thrilled body began to seize.

Involuntary muscle convulsions overtook her lower body and she keened in what I assumed was a happy way. I released her to lay that sexy lower body flat on the bed, still tenderly kissing and touching Caeli from her ribcage to her mons until she calmed.

She remained sat up partially, so I scooted up a bit to lay my head in her warm lap and hugged her around her shapely hips. Contented, we both drifted to a serene sleep.

I woke to Caeli carefully loosing my hair, a process that took nearly as long as tangling it up did.

Nonetheless, I wasn't irritated. I sighed to feel her nimble and sweet hands in my hair. And again once my hair was all down and she simply stroked and petted my long locks.

"Thank you, Tai." Caeli mused to me, "I missed you. Not just physically, but...yeah, physically."

Expanding my lungs, I breathed in her lovely scent as the lovely woman who'd dominated my every free thought for the past long weeks laid peacefully in my strong arms. I understood and sympathized with her yearning. "I could not agree more, Caeli."

Idly, she continued to pet me and I continued to revel in her attentions, until her stomach growled.

"We missed lunch, huh?" I ventured.

"Yeah," Caeli confirmed, "We could eat in here. It'd be nice to have dinner with everyone, but I'm so comfy."

"We can come back after," I disentangled myself from her, stood, and kissed her cheek before offering my hand to help her up out of bed. "We have a couple weeks here together yet."

She stood, but her face grew sad and her voice grew pensive. "You've promised that before."

"I know, Caeli," I pulled my dear naked wife in for a tight hug. "I'm sorry, my love."

Caeli didn't answer. There was no need for her to forgive me. There was really no need for me to apologize, except that I was legitimately sorry. We both understood that neither of us controlled when we'd be parted.

My lovely wife simply hugged me back and breathed deeply, nuzzling her sweet head to my chest.

She took my hand as I released her from my arms. I held her hand above her head and twirled her enchanting body. I think I only meant to spin her once, but she hypnotized me. Her gorgeous body in motion, so graceful, so free, so fluid.

I twirled her back into me, tripped her with an ankle hooked around her calves, and tackled her onto the bed. With one hand I held her wrists down above her head. With the other, I groped her asscheek unsubtly.

"You promised dinner?" she giggled, not disapprovingly.

"Later," I amended my promise as I aggressively kissed her neck, "For certain. Just later."

"Uhhhah," she agreed. She also agreeably parted her legs as I physically suggested with my right knee.

My passion brought me back to her lips and a very hard kiss. My hand left her ass so that I could forcefully finger her ready pussy. Not roughly or violently, just forcefully pumping her with two hooked fingers punching into her g-spot with speed and accuracy.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," Caeli's adorable little grunts of pleasure coincided with each strike. Her pretty dark eyes swam, and her face and chest flushed with excitement.

The muscles of her flat tummy crunched. Her hips jumped and jerked. Her overworked sex released a fresh burst of fluid evidence of her renewed arosal.

"Tai?"

"I'm here with you, Caeli," I whispered into her ear, which as was heated and rosy as the rest of her soft, smooth skin, "Right here."

Her back arched and her eyes rolled back.

"Ahuhahhhh!" she cried out as she came yet once more at the mercy of my long lean fingers.

Slightly overwrought, she actually cried.

I kissed and licked away her tears. I held her tenderly. And I kept whispering, "I love you, Caeli."

There is no one else in the world on whom I can unreservedly unleash all the love I have within me. I can be utterly besotted with Caeli, and can show unending emotional support and physical devotion. I don't have to be tough, reserved, stoic, or militant.

I can be solely and completely Caeli's utterly and shamelessly enamoured wife when I'm with my sweet princess. No more and never less.

And my wife's stomach growled again.

"We should go to dinner, darling," I offered.

"I believe we tried that, didn't we?" she asked back cheekily.

"We did. And I'm afraid that I'm not really all that sorry that we failed, my love," I admitted.

"Me either. I love knowing how much you want me," Caeli smiled, less embarrassed at the confession than she would have been back before I'd left our honeymoon for war, "But we should go see Vostiv and Lucax. And we should eat."

"Alright, Caeli," I smiled back and stretched before sitting up. "You'll need to be strong for us both though, because I can always just eat you."

She blushed, whether from lingering modesty or at my terrible pun was unclear. More likely the pun I suppose. But she also took my hand as I helped her from the bed.

"No twirling this time," I admonished, as though it weren't all my doing the first time.

"I promise," she giggled as she went into her closet for a new dress, underthings, and jewelry. I watched as she donned everything, nearly as fascinated by my wife dressing as at her undressing.

As she did up her hair - plainly by her standards - I pulled on a simple blue linen tunic from my much smaller standing wardrobe - it was still a highly ornate piece of furniture made of gilded hardwood as befitted a princess' bedroom - and tied my hair back with a thong.

Then I retook Caeli's hand and led her to the large dining room.

"As I live and breathe," Lucax looked up from her meal and greeted me, "Ser Taiglox the Hordesdoom! Is it true that there were over twenty thousand-?"

"Closer to ten," I cut her off, "And it's not exactly polite conversation for dinner." I glanced, subtly, I hoped, at Caeli.

"Of course," Lucax demurred and changed the subject, "Did you meet my cousin, Ser Dajtex, in the field?"

"Ah, no," I confessed honestly, "But I was only physically in camp for about a week total."

"I met her," Vostiv piped up, "Redheaded. A knight of the Order Eternus Vigilantia, like you, right?"

"Yes. The ginger hair she gets from her natural mother."

"Ah. Lieutenant Topex was with her."

"Not a knight of the Order Eternus Vigilantia," Lucax made her disdain clear. Not primarily because she was not of her order, presumably.

"No," Vostiv agreed and left it at that, "But I also met..."

And so the dinner continued with the two sharing gossip on shared acquaintances.

Caeli occasionally chimed in, but only once with feeling, "Oh, yes. Turca is visiting the palace right now with Ser Kewintox," my wife openly yearned, "I wish we could leave the apartments so you could meet her."

"Ah," I took an interest in the conversation for the first time since we sat. My sweet wife had not expressed much inclination toward companionship from women outside her family, and I rather thought that she probably ought, "Is she a friend?"

"More of a rival to be honest, I guess," Caeli colored.

"Huh," I asked the obvious question, "Then why would you be so keen on our meeting?"

Lucax smiled to herself silently, but Vostiv spoke out, "Because she would get to show off that her Princess-Consort is the Hordesdoom. You're famously valiant, famously clever, and famously faithful. Turca would turn absolutely green with envy."

Caeli didn't disagree per se, but she did defend her impulse. "Well, she's always lorded things over me and easily, although we're the same age," Here my dear wife let some petulance into her voice. "When we were eight, she got to visit the warcamp and watch the Battle of Jagged Maw. When we were twelve, she got to travel to Galisway and have silk gowns sewn by the most famous seamstress alive. And when we were teens, she got to marry a handsome knight first and went on a huge progress through the vast lands they'd inherit."

"And now you get to flaunt your more accomplished and more handsome knight," my self-satisfied squire fairly gloried in her reiterated and unusual perceptiveness.

"Yes, yes," Caeli agreed with her little cousin, but looked at me fearfully, "You don't think I'm horribly and ridiculously petty?"

"I don't think you're horribly petty," I teased my wife gently, but continued sincerely, "And I'm ridiculously pleased that you're proud enough of me to want to flaunt me, even to a petty rival."

In a rare burst of public affection, she quickly brought the back of my hand to her lips and kissed my knuckles with a glad expression on her shining face.

Lucax rolled through onto a new conversation about how her horse - Seguidilla - was fairing, to which Vostiv added her growing and perhaps bloated estimation of her Stygian.

Not feeling the need to tout Savaran's known prowess, I quietly held my wife's soft hand instead. The choice to hold hands with Caeli did force me to eat with my left hand, against all rules of propriety and at the expense of a gravy stain or two on my blue tunic.

"Can we go to the library after dinner?" Caeli asked unexpectedly, and with an unaccountable rosiness to her cheeks.

"Of course, my love," I assumed she might be anxious that I mightn't be as impressed as she'd hoped with her progress into the world of literacy. Eager to assuage her concerns, I added, "I'm sure I'll be dazzled at what you've learned."

I was gazing down at my wife, but looked up as Lucax laughed so hard and so suddenly that she snorted wine.

The coughing Hetaireia Soma merely caused me to frown in confusion, but Caeli spoke up, "You hush," she ordered clearly, shooting Lucax the same commanding look that she so often blazed at Yonjax and wagging her finger in the same way.

I didn't understand the reason yet, but knowing that my tenacious wife was ruling her roost and running "my" household gladdened me.

Lucax held up her hands in brief surrender, and then took greatly focused interest in the green beans on her plate.

My squire caught my eye and laughed nervously, "Wha-?"

"You hush too," Caeli looked at each of us pointedly, "Both of you."

I hushed. If there was ever any actual doubt as to which of us was in charge...

She seemed to take a moment to gather her resolve, then my right hand was squeezed and she decided decisively, "Let's go to the library."

I followed my oddly determined wife without question to the library, where she closed the large, heavily-gilded wooden door behind us.

"Now you sit there," she directed me into the cushioned chair she typically sat in, then started adjusting the various lamps and candles in the room which augmented the light of robust warm fire that softly crackled in the large stone fireplace.

"While you were gone, I explored through the library." No mean feat, given the expansiveness of the collection. "And I found some books," presumably the six tomes she carried with her and set on the end table beside me, "with a lot of useful illustrations. Pictures alone weren't enough, so I did enlist Lucax's help with the text, much to her chagrin." Explaining Lucax's reactions.

I nodded and remained silent as she seemed so intent on relating something to me.

She retook my hand. "I want to be a good wife to you."

"You are," I tugged gently on her hand to pull her into my lap, but she resisted, "Of course you're a good wife to me."

"I mean in every way." Caeli asserted. "I haven't given you an orgasm and I should be doing that,"

"Darling, that doesn't matter. I love you. I-" I tried to console her. I didn't pull her into my lap like I wanted, but I didn't let go of her hand.

"I know," she stopped me, "I'm not as naive as you think. Certainly not as naive as I let you believe. I know why they call you Hordesdoom, and I'm proud. And I know why they call you Whoresdoom, and I'm... appreciative."

I swallowed as Caeli caressed my cheek with her free hand. I'm glad she's pleased at the causes of my monikers, but I don't like for her to think of me either killing people - even enemies - or being propositioned by people - even campfollowers.

"You shouldn't have to worry over such things, my love," I pulled her hand again, instantly wanting to wrap her in my arms and make her feel my love for her.

"Tai, I'm telling you that it's okay. It's okay that I know your actions and your reputation. I don't need you to filter your life and thoughts to protect an innocence I haven't actually had since the first time I heard Heoldax report a battle as a little girl. And, frankly, being here without you these last few weeks has given me free time to talk with Poumi and Lucax to learn some additional things that, to be fair, I'd not have been told before I was married."

I raised my eyebrows, but she wasn't done.

"I don't want to be consigned to a false naivete by you or with you. I should be your lover, not your ward. In fact, I'm more sexually experienced than you in at least one way."

"How's that, my love?" I asked in honest befuddlement.

She kissed the back of my strong hand, "I know what it's like to have the woman I love bring me to sexual fulfillment. And I want that for you, too."

I smiled up at my amazing wife and waited for her to continue.

"You're a good wife to me. And I want to be a good wife to you in every way. I studied for it. Extensively," Caeli patted the stack of books and she fixed me with the same reprimanding look she used to keep my fellows in line. "I just need you to be patient and let me try."

"Okay, Caeli." Really, I had no reason to argue. And no one ever backtalked when given that steely look from my darling wife.

"Good," she crowed slightly before appearing slightly abashed. She made good arguments, but reading and discussing theoretical sexual acts is different than initiating and directing them in the flesh, so to speak, "I, um, I do need you to stand up and take your tunic off, please?"

Smiling, I stood and took my blue tunic off over my head. Then I waited, proudly and comfortably naked before my intent wife.

Intent she was, looking at me simultaneously as a specimen to learn on, a sexy woman, and her doting consort. "Now I need you to sit back down in the chair and spread your legs," she directed.

I complied.

She knelt fully dressed on the carpet in front of me. Her fingers naturally went to my open sex.

I'd given her access to me before to play as she would of course, but never had she approached my nakedness with any studied foreknowledge beyond her self-experience and her few weeks of experience at my tongue and fingers. Now that she knew what she could do - or what she should be able to do - she seemed much more conscientious and hesitant than in her initial passion fueled forays.

So I petted her. I whispered loving words. She looked up at my face. I caressed her cheek. She nuzzled into my hand.

"No!" she disagreed resolutely with the direction we were sliding and jerked her head back. "No. You just keep your hands gripping the arms of the chair and you just stop lulling me."

I gazed deeply into my wife's dark fathomless eyes and responded sincerely, "I am not sorry."

She frowned at me, "I know. You are incorrigible."

"I'll be good," I promised. And mostly meant it.

"Okay," she opened one of her books to a page that seemed primarily a very specific anatomical drawing. Her studious face is adorable. "I just need to find..."

She looked to the book and then to me and back to the book. I fought the desire to smile down at her in intrigued amusement.

It was even more difficult not to smile as she cocked her head, looking back and forth. Then I had to focus on controlling my breathing as feathered touches traced the edges of my outer lips.

"Hrmm," she muttered, not generally something I'd like to hear when she was where she was, but it was soon made clear that she was irritated by her lack of visibility rather than by what she saw.

My adorably fussy wife then got up and moved the candles in the room to better light her focus area between my spread legs. But then she also adjusted the candles lighting my face, which I found flattering, but odd.

"I need to see your face to know how I'm making you feel," she answered my confused expression.

That kind of hurt, my wife telling me that I lacked the bearing to control my facial expressions.

She read my face again though, proving her point really. "No, no. My sweet Tai. No one is more stoic or disciplined than you, but your thoughts are written all over your honest face whenever I look at you," here she smiled, "And there are signs I need to look for."

"And what signs might those be?" I glanced down at her opened texts in curiosity, able to read a few words upside down. "Princeps sanguinem," "Fotiá," and "çiçek açma." None were words that I'd associate particularly with lovemaking in a practical way, but I'd never read a practicum primer on the subject either.

"Don't you worry over signs right now," she implored me, "Just, be patient, okay? I need you to be patient and let me try. And maybe not talk for a little?"

"Of course, Caeli. Whatever you want, my love." I sank back into the luxurious chair as nimble little fingers spread me open to the warm air.

I broke my word to keep my hands to myself almost immediately, gently caressing the dark glossy hair on the crown of her head as she brought her face between my legs to add to the stimulation from her fingers.

She huffed a little, but seemed to accept that I only meant to pet her to show love and encouragement.

And yeah it took a while. And not chuckling on occasion required a bit of discipline, especially as I could only see the upper half of her face and - when she concentrates - her fine eyebrows knit tightly and comically together.

If anything slowed my progress, it wasn't her inexperience exactly so much as the range of pleasurable actions she was performing. Her quick tongue amongst my folds, teeth nibbling my lips, hands caressing my thighs, index and thumb lightly pinching my clit, tonguing my tunnel, fingering searchingly, then tonguing again.

Even moving her hot breath over different portions of my exposed sex.

But then she got into a rhythm and it felt good. Really good.

I continued to pet her pretty hair, more erratically as I started to lose my senses. But I focused enough to let her retain the reins in the lovemaking session.

Her tongue lashed with increasing confidence. Her little fingers pistoned in and out of me.

My sweet wife did things to me that had never been done to me before, introduced me to things I'd never tried before. Not that I'd expansive experience myself, but my eyes rolled back in my head when one of her wet little fingers slipped into my ass.

I still don't know which finger, but the wiggling in concert with the licking and thrusting sent me over the edge.