The Arete - Princess-Consort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slumped down and back in the chair in satisfaction, my head drooping sleepily with the lovely orgasm following the large rich meal.

The welcome weight of darling Caeli climbing into my lap pressed me down a little into the cushy chair.

The fragrance of her zanabaq scented hair mingled with the smell of fresh sex as my equally - if differently - satisfied wife tucked her head under my chin.

The decadence of my life with her in those apartments washed over me. Nothing we did was in keeping with my normal spartan and austere philosophies on life, but I could not bring myself to regret the indolent pleasures we shared as we honeymooned together.

"Tai?"

"Yes, my love?" I murmured drowsily into the crown of her sweet head.

"Can we try more things I read about? In bed?" she entreated softly.

"Now?" I nuzzled her hair and pulled her more tightly to me.

"No. Not now," she giggled. "Definitely tomorrow at the soonest."

"Of course, then, dear Caeli," I agreed sleepily.

"Can I tie you up?" Same sweet tone, so sweet that the words themselves wouldn't register properly.

"I'm sorry?" I asked, still bleary.

"Can I tie you up?"

"I don't know how to answer that. Why would you want to tie me up?"

"Because," she turned in my lap and started kissing my jaw, "You're big," kiss, "and strong," kiss, "and I can never really be in control with you if your limbs are free."

"Is that something from one of these books?" Still too blissed out to be bothered pointing, I inclined my head toward the half dozen books still piled on the floor.

"Not those exactly, but one in the library. And talking with Poumi and Lucax. Not about Yon or my mother. That would be weird. But, you know, generally."

"All right." There was nothing strictly dishonorable that I knew of in letting my wife tie me up and I could bring in some tact that would work easily. We were guarded day and night in the palace. The worst thing that might happen would be the embarrassment of her having to call in help to get me untied if she got in over her head. I could handle the risk of a little embarrassment for her sake. "Anything you'd like, darling."

She kept kissing but I felt her smile, "Can we invite Poumi and Yon for dinner tomorrow, too?"

"Yes, dear Caeli," I nuzzled the crown of her head and drifted to a half-sleep.

Her lips kept playing over my chin, jaw, and cheek. Her hand tenderly caressed my other cheek.

Ten bells rang out, rousing me a bit.

"Caeli, would you like to bring a book with us - perhaps a less racy text - and read ourselves to sleep?"

"Yes, my sleepy bear."

Bearlike enough, I rose, pulled my tunic over my head and lumbered after her on pleasantly sex-deadened legs.

Happily, I untied and removed her dress and accoutremount before we climbed into bed together, neither of us bothering with night clothes anymore.

She curled up inside my arm, her head on my chest. I took it upon myself to stroke her hair fondly and kiss her forehead, ready to drift to gentle slumber with dear Caeli instead of reading.

Equally willing to forgo reading, my lovely wife did wish to talk, "Tai?"

"Yes, dear Caeli?"

"Are you happy here? With me?"

"Felicitiously."

"You wouldn't rather be off in camp? Having adventures?"

"Not at all. Anywhere away from you is miserable."

"But, we can travel together, right?"

"Certainly, dear Caeli," I labored to concentrate on awakedness, "After our honeymoon ends, we can travel as you like."

"Good. I may have already asked my mother if we could do a progress."

"To which she said...?"

"Yes. She said it was a good idea for next month. We'll go with Yon and Poumi and about a quarter of the court to visit Houses Laerdya and Miwirdya and a few other seats of power. She said she might even come herself."

"Sounds lovely, darling." I'd vague notions that we'd ride a few days' distance in the company of my squire and some soldiers and guardswomen, stay in nice inns, and see some of the countryside. But I suppose the prospect of her visiting important Houses in major cities with castle accommodations and a full retinue made better sense as she'd be more at ease among her peers. Probably there was political capital to be spent and acquired as well, though that was not my province to consider. "Whichever manner of travel the Queen thinks best, doubtlessly is best."

"You're not mad that I," she seemed to search for a word other than 'dictated' to describe her planning out our near future for us without consulting me, "decided while you were gone?"

I kissed her nose, making her laugh, "Dear Caeli, I'm happy to be with you wherever you arrange for us. And you needn't worry over," I searched for a word other than 'manipulate,' not for lack of descriptive truth so much as for avoiding unnecessary harshness, "convincing me. So long as your choices don't endanger you or incommode Her Majesty."

My lovingly wife caressed my wind-chapped cheek with her callous-free hand, "You're the best Princess-Consort, Tai."

I smiled and rolled to half lay on her, burying my face in her warm neck and finally getting to my cheerful sleep with my enchanting princess.