All Comments on 'The Argive Ch. 041-045'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is he?

Immortal?.

A bit far fetched at best.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

I'll share I rated this 4 off the top.

Pacing for the Spartans invading inside the city and Praxis' return went apace; Damian's and Eulalia's respective shocks painted the painful portrait we would have expected also. Even killing off Theron to save Praxis makes sense.

Several things seemed slightly off: the primary Spartan army invading. The story seemed to signal Praxis returning and managing to dispatch the Spartan contingent--along with killing Xanthos too--as well as Lysander and the Elites managing to accomplish this and flee the city. Problem is the story posits Praxis finally realizing there is nothing for him in Argos, so logic dictates he SHOULD flee; for him to risk death and disobey his mother is doubly foolhardy. We can understand his loss, but he's gravely wounded and needs to think long enough to live to fight another day.

It will prove interesting to see how you resolve this. Really, Praxis should die due to his reopened wound--and if only because of the phrase "his last reserves of strength," implying he'll save Lysandra but buy the farm himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m a little disappointed that things haven’t worked out better for Praxis. I was expect him to take the city before the Spartans arrived and then ambush them. I’m also disappointed that we didn’t get to see more remorse and recrimination from Damian and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Evidently it is just a flesh wound.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

He's a GR8 warrior . Hail Praxis ! Victory ahead .

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Getting to the pointy end now.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I tried rating it 5 stars but allowed for 4 sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES