All Comments on 'The Argive Ch. 055-060'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Admit personally could Never write the Quality stories you have. Find myself skipping over a 'site-appropriate' scene because the story is so interesting. Constructively feel seriously detracts from story continuity when author forgets their own character setup. Chapter 54: Parental Ties "I've been called a foreigner most of my life by my own people," replied Praxis. "I assumed my father's heritage had something to do with it."

"Yes, for you are more Messenian than you are an Argive. At least, you seem to favor your father's side more than your mother's."

Demetrios never points out to the Elders Praxis mother had died and he was now free to return to his Messenian father. He was Not an Argive by 'blood' but a Messenian.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

LOVE how he killed Ares' priests and saved Dirce with her children. I loved it even more that you're writing Lysandra to be a warrior, since that seems such a logical extension of her passion and love for Praxis. I really can't wait to see her shine more and to become a respected warrior at Praxis' side in her own right. Very nice way to twist this story to provide something new! 5.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

To answer anonymous below . Yes but for Praxis to embrace his Messenian heritage will be a very hard task . He was born and raised in Argive . So it was always weird when they called him foreigner . He will have to meet his father before he can even consider his real heritage if even then . But this town doesn't accept anything that isn't Spartan . Messinians have no alliances anyway . So it wouldn't help .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very impressive story. I'm loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dang great as always, but I want!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES