All Comments on 'The Argive Ch. 066-070'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

Going to keep this one short. Except for Medios, no one misses Orcus and no one weeps his appropriate demise, so great poetic justice you imposed on him. You relayed the same distress and sadness to us as readers that Praxis and Lysandra felt over having to leave Demetrios and Rastus. How long will they have to run before they can find some peace? Now though Lysandra's threatened by these thieves and this cliffhanger now really sucks--especially after Praxis and Lysandra JUST escaping with their lives (doubly so).

Really cute interlude you presented with Cora and Agemon. She really seems a great way to smooth over his rough edges. :)

I won't down the story for a cliffhanger I believe to be totally out of place, as I already rated it 5. However, I was seriously having 2nd thoughts.

Ultimoter69Ultimoter69over 1 year ago

Awesome chapter really like how this story is developing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES