All Comments on 'The Argive Ch. 071-075'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

Eh...don't particularly care for this part of the arc and cliffhanger. Obviously it was a no-win scenario where the best they could hope for was some kind of stalemale...but they're captured. There's hope, but not much--and between slim and none, it feels like slim left the building.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

GR8 chapter . Well done . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My 2 cents

Excellent story! Keep it going. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for your imagination and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't really get why they were goofing around for two nights after Lysandra was captured, while she was being passed around... there's usually not much left to be rescued after two nights of being gang raped by 30 men. Even though it appears the author had them unrealistically ignoring her, that should have been the expectation they would be imagining and so they would be acting with a sense of urgency. They should have been too breathless from sprinting to bicker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES