The Argive Ch. 086-090

Story Info
Praxis meets King Nicomedes of Messenia.
10k words
4.87
5.3k
9

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJMcCormick
CJMcCormick
2,492 Followers

The Argive -- Chapters 086-090

*****

Chapter 86: The Morning After

Lysandra woke up the next morning feeling incredibly satisfied and strangely at peace with all that happened the night before. At the current moment, she was the only one left in bed but it hadn't been that way the entire night. Just a short while ago, she remembered being sandwiched between Praxis on one side and Zenais on the other--a wonderful experience which meant she had no shortage of wandering hands.

But then again, hands weren't the only thing that were wandering last night. After their first round of sex, when Zenais had ridden Praxis right next to her, Lysandra had orchestrated round two by slipping on top of Zenais and kissing the woman passionately. Zenais responded quickly to her affections, wrapping her arms around Lysandra's neck.

They weren't alone for very long. Praxis moved himself behind Lysandra and started to fuck her from behind, not stopping until the girls decided to switch places. From that moment, he entered Zenais again, using his cum as lubrication to fuck her a second time. Zenais' wild side was unleashed on this second coupling and she was reduced to a near catatonic state once he finally shot his second load inside her.

All-in-all, it had been a pleasant evening, and Lysandra enjoyed herself more than she expected. At the beginning of the night, she still had some lingering doubt about what would happen the first time she saw Praxis with another woman but it didn't manifest itself into the jealousy that she expected. Instead, she found that rather liked seeing the two of them together, breathing heavily and sweat-soaked.

It was something she wanted to do again, and she wasn't surprised to see a very content Praxis that morning watching the sunrise over Messene.

"You look very chipper this morning," she teased as she wormed her way into his lap. "Did you do something fun last night?"

Praxis chuckled. "I did twosomethings last night. And yes, it was very enjoyable."

She grinned at him. "You're welcome by the way. You're lucky you have someone a little wild like me to set up all these fun times."

"That is definitely true," replied Praxis as he became more serious. "But have you seen Zenais this morning? She was out of bed before I was."

"Not since she was sleeping next to me," she replied. "Why? Are you worried about her?"

"Just want to make sure she doesn't have any regrets," said Praxis. "A lot of things changed last night and I just hope that she doesn't regret any part of it."

"You're not regretting any part of it, are you?"

Praxis shook his head. "Horn of Hades, no. I feel like the king of all Greece this morning. You two were incredible last night. I can't stop replaying it in my mind."

Lysandra giggled. "I still haven't heard a thank-you yet."

"Thank you," he said, sealing it with a kiss. "How about you? Are you okay with everything that happened?"

Lysandra started to nod. "I am, surprisingly. Don't get me wrong--there was a tiny little bit of jealousy when you penetrated her the first time, but it was a good jealousy if that makes sense. It only made me want you more. Seeing you happy was the best part for me. And getting a chance to take care of some lingering questions I had about Zenais."

Praxis arched an eyebrow. "Questions? Like what?"

Lysandra started to turn red. "Like whether or not I'd enjoy being with a woman like that. And if I'm being honest with you, I did enjoy it. She's a great kisser and she's so... soft. I really enjoyed how her hands felt on my body."

"Something you want to do again too then? Not just a one night kind of thing?"

Lysandra smiled. "Yes. I loved the experience of you fucking me from behind while Zenais kissed me. It was so weirdly erotic and exciting that I want to do it again. As long as you want to do it, that is."

"I think I could be persuaded to give it another try," he joked. "But it might take some convincing."

Lysandra started to laugh as she grabbed his cock. "Luckily for you, I know just the right amount of 'convincing' to get you to do what I want."

"Lysandra," he hissed. "There are people out here."

"So what?" she quipped. "Let them watch if they want to."

"You didn't get enough last night?"

"There's never enough of you to last for very long, my love. You can't blame a girl for wanting a piece of her man, can you?"

"You're impossible," said Praxis with a laugh.

They didn't get a chance to finish what they were doing because Zenais appeared at that moment. The blonde woman was making her way back to the house from one of the bakeries by the looks of it, because she carried several fresh loaves of bread.

"I brought breakfast," said a meek Zenais as she looked over at Lysandra. Curiously enough, she had a hard time meeting Praxis' eyes.

"I'm starved," said Praxis, getting to his feet (and leaving his chiton indented with the evidence of Lysandra's affections). "Thank you for getting something!"

"I could sure use something to eat after how much energy I exerted last night," joked Lysandra.

The teasing caused Zenais to turn a deep color of red. She looked once at Praxis before averting her eyes quickly. Something wasn't quite right with her, and Lysandra wondered if Praxis was right. Maybe Zenais was having regrets this morning.

Breakfast was a quiet and awkward affair. It was quiet mostly due to Zenais, who might have said five total words during the whole meal, despite being prompted enough times by the other two. Her silence made the rest of it awkward, something that Praxis mentioned once he was alone with Lysandra again after the meal.

"Something is wrong with her," he whispered, keeping his voice low so she wouldn't hear. "Do you think we messed things up?"

"I don't know. She seemed like she was enjoying herself last night. I wonder what changed?"

"She slept on it," replied Praxis. "Maybe she's had second thoughts."

"She mostly slept on me," corrected Lysandra. "And I doubt she regretted that."

"You might want to talk to her," he suggested. "She is at least willing to look at you. She doesn't seem to want anything to do with me right now."

"I'll talk to her," she promised. "She just needs a round of girl talk, I think."

"Good, I'm heading out to the city," replied Praxis. "I'll be back in an hour or so. I want to see if anyone else knows of my father."

Lysandra kissed him. "Good luck."

With Praxis leaving, it afforded Lysandra the perfect opportunity to be alone with Zenais. She grabbed two cups of water and made her way to the second bedroom door, which Zenais had closed. Lysandra knocked on it tentatively and waited for an answer.

The muffled reply from within beckoned her forward.

"Hey, I thought you might be thirsty," said Lysandra once the door was open. Zenais had been lying on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Can I join you?"

Zenais shrugged. "Sure, I guess. If you really want to."

"I do want to," replied Lysandra, handing one cup over. "Mostly because I want to know what's up your butt this morning."

Zenais inspected the cup thoroughly before taking a drink. She then gave Lysandra an embarrassed look. "What's up mybutt?"

Lysandra grinned. "It's a saying we have in Argos. It means I want to know what's bothering you. Both Praxis and I have noticed you're not quite yourself today and we want to know why."

Zenais pursed her lips and looked away. "Isn't it obvious?"

"So it has to do with last night then. What about last night in particular? Are you having regrets?"

Zenais shook her head, which was greatly relieving to Lysandra.

"No, I can't say I regret anything," replied Zenais quietly. "I'm just... not sure what's going on."

"What do you mean by that?"

Zenais let out an exasperated sigh. "I mean what's going on now? It's the day after and I don't know what this means for us. For any of us. And I keep looking at you thinking you're going to poison me for sleeping with your man."

Lysandra started to giggle. "So is that why you looked in your cup before you drank? Think I'm going to get revenge on you because you had sex with Praxis?"

Zenais shrugged. "Maybe? I don't know. I've never been in this situation before. I can't even look at Praxis, mostly because I think it might set you off. The other reason is... well..."

"Tell me. What is it?"

"The other reason is because I want to sleep with him again," she admitted. "I look at him and I feel like my body responds. My nipples start to get hard and it feels like a river starts flowing between my legs. I want it to happen again, but not if that makes you want to kill me."

Lysandra waved her hands. "I'm not going to kill you, Zenais. I promise you that. I enjoyed last night. I enjoyed that you were there more specifically. I told Praxis that one of my favorite moments was making out with you while he fucked me from behind. It was like the best of both worlds."

Hope returned to Zenais' face. "Really? You mean that?"

"Of course. I don't regret a single thing about last night. And neither does Praxis."

Zenais let out the smallest smile. "He liked being with me?"

"Who wouldn't?" joked Lysandra. "You're one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. Of course, he loved it."

"He seemed happy with how much of his cum he shot off inside me," noted Zenais. "I've never been so full in my life."

"Something you'll have to get used to," replied Lysandra. "As long as that's what you want? Do you want to do it again?"

Zenais bit her lip. "I do but I don't want to come between you and him. I know your relationship is strong but is it strong enough to add another woman? Last night was fun but what if you start hating me for being here? What if it turns out I'm just fooling myself and I'm just a third wheel after all?"

Lysandra moved to the other bed and put her arm around Zenais. "You worry too much. I think it's funny that you're so weird the morning after but in a way, I think that's a good thing. You have a big heart and you're worried about hurting Praxis and me. That tells me that you care, and it tells me we made the right decision in sharing our intimacy with you."

"But what kind of sharing is it?" asked Zenais. "Was it just for last night? Is it something that will only be every so often? Or will it be more? Will it be like a real relationship? Because I haven't had good experiences with men, and I've had no experience with three-way relationships. I don't know what to expect but I know two things. I don't want to get hurt and I don't want to cause you or Praxis to get hurt either."

"You have good intentions," replied Lysandra. "And I really like having you around. I know Praxis does too. This is something that we need to sit down together and talk out, just the three of us. But I'm going to tell you this--I don't intend for last night to be a one-time thing. Praxis likes you. I like you. And if you like us--"

"I do like you both," interrupted Zenais.

Lysandra smiled. "Then let me handle it, okay? I know how to set this up so that we all get what we want. Let's talk to Praxis when he gets home. I think you'll find that this conversation will go easier than you expect."

Zenais wasn't so sure. "I certainly hope so."

Chapter 87: Phaedra

While the girls were having their conversation, Praxis was busy searching Messene for any knowledge or whereabouts of his father.

And so far, there hadn't been a single whisper. It was like Evander the Messenian had never existed at all. No one had even heard of him, let alone the fact that one of their own had managed to become king of another city (something that might have filled them with pride if they knew it).

His search had even led him into the seedier parts of the city, where the shadier elements made their home. Praxis hated being there but he would go anywhere it took to get the answers that he was seeking, even if that meant going all the way to Sparta itself.

Even in the seedy part of the city, the Messenian people were chattering about the Spartans. Most of them were on edge about what might happen with the Spartan army, and whether they would pay Messene a visit. Quite a few people professed to have cousins or business relations in Corinth and Argos, and many claimed they hadn't heard from these people in quite some time since the occupation of those cities.

There was a heavy suspicion that their family members and friends were already dead. And that they would join them as soon as the Spartans appeared outside the city, unless of course King Nicomedes caved and joined their alliance. Many Messenians didn't see that happening, as Nicomedes seemed like a proud and thoughtful king, at least in comparison to someone like Damian.

Still, it was a dark time for most of Messene and tension could be found with every person.

Praxis made his way through a back-alley marketplace, making sure to talk with most of the merchants before he left. Like usual, there was no word of his father, but something happened before he could leave that drew his interest.

At first, the usual noises of the marketplace seemed to all blend together until he became aware of a man's raised voice. Someone had clearly drawn his wrath, and he was chasing after another figure. Whoever the person was, they had a hood around their face, but Praxis suspected it was a woman by the way she moved.

"Come on, beautiful flower," said the aggressor, a heavy-set man with wild eyes. "I'll give you lots of children! Powerful like me, Timon. All I ask is that you come with me and lay in my bed at night. Not too much to ask, no?"

The woman wasn't having it. She kept trying to put space between her and the man, but he kept closing the distance. They'd drawn a considerable amount of attention but so far no one else was intervening.

"Come back here, pretty thing," boomed Timon. "You will learn to like me in time. I have plenty of room in my house and I never want for food. You may even learn to like my cock!"

Timon thought this was greatly hilarious and he drummed his stomach as he chased after the woman. She might have had a chance at getting away had she not slipped on the stonework near one of the other merchants. At that point, Praxis caught a glimpse of dark hair as it fell out of her hood.

"Leave me alone," she said as Timon stood over her.

He only laughed again. "Not until you give me many children, young thing. What is your name?"

Still, no one was lifting a finger to help the woman, filling Praxis with anger. He saw most of them had gone back to their business, telling him that this was a normal happening in this part of the city.

Yet it was something he wasn't about to let transpire. Praxis yanked out his sword and marched over to them as the fat man was now dragging the girl back to his stall while she kicked and screamed.

"Ah, a fighter!" said Timon with a laugh. "Yes, I like my women with a little fire! You will give me many brave sons!"

"Not so fast," said Praxis, putting his blade against the man's neck. "Let her go."

Timon's eyes flashed with anger. "Who the fuck are you?"

"It doesn't matter," growled Praxis. "Let her go."

"He is my cousin!" said the woman, looking at Praxis with pleading green eyes. "You're late this morning, Alcon!"

Right at that moment, Praxis understood. The woman needed him to pretend. If that was what it took to save her life, he would do so.

"I had trouble getting out of bed this morning," replied Praxis as his glare returned to the merchant. "Let go of my cousin now."

Timon grunted and released her hand. "So you are her cousin, not her husband, yes? Does she have a husband already? I need a wife and I'll pay good money for her."

"She's not for sale," replied Praxis as he then grabbed the woman's hand. "Now go back to your business before I cut some bacon off your back."

Timon looked offended. "Now, now, no need to be hasty. I'm not as fat as I look. I was just born with big bones!"

Thankfully, he didn't seem offended enough to chance his luck. Still grumbling at his misfortune, Timon stomped all the way back to his stall, leaving Praxis alone with the woman.

"Come on, we have to leave this area," she said, gesturing to Praxis to follow her. "This area is full of men like Timon. And I really hope I don't meet another one."

She led Praxis down several other streets, not stopping until they reached a neighborhood that didn't look as seedy.

"What were you doing back there anyway?" asked Praxis. "You don't sound like the type that can take care of yourself. What would you have done if I hadn't shown up?"

She sighed and kept walking. "I don't know. I didn't think anyone would bother me with my hood up. I guess I'm the stupid one for chancing it but I won't go back there with those men."

"And how do you know I'm not one of those men?" asked Praxis.

She stopped and turned to look at him. At that moment, she lowered her hood, revealing her full face to him for the first time. He'd already seen her dark hair when it slipped out of her hood earlier, but she had a mass of it, parted evenly on both sides of her face. Her green eyes shimmered once fully exposed. Praxis could tell that she was younger than him by a few years, scarcely in her mid-teens.

There was also something familiar about her face that he couldn't quite place. It was a feeling more than anything--a sensation that maybe he'd met her before. Still, she didn't have the kind of face that could be easily forgotten. So why did he feel that way?

She seemed to have similar thoughts about him as she looked him up and down before settling on his face. "You don't seem like one of those men. You seem... kind. I can't explain why but you don't seem like the kind with bad intentions."

"You'd be best suited to reserve your judgment about that kind of thing until you know someone," warned Praxis. "Seriously, what were you doing down there?"

She sighed and crossed her arms. "I was just going for a walk. I was lost in my thoughts and I didn't mean to go into that part of the city. When I realized my mistake, I raised my hood and thought to make a beeline out of there before that man started to harass me. Satisfied?"

"Maybe once I get you back to your family," said Praxis. "Where does your family live?"

Suddenly, her entire demeanor changed. She grabbed Praxis' arm. "No, I don't want to go back there right now. Don't take me there."

"It was just a suggestion," replied Praxis. "Trouble at home?"

She shook her head. "I wouldn't say trouble exactly. It's just... tense at home. My father has been stressed and it's only the two of us. When he's not happy, no one is happy. I just wanted some time apart from him."

"I doubt you'd make him happy by learning what fate Timon had in store for you," noted Praxis, jerking his finger back toward the seedy marketplace.

"Which is why he doesn't need to find out," she said, holding her glare on him.

There was definitely some strength about her, and Praxis could tell she was used to getting her way. He wondered if her father was some kind of powerful merchant in the city or maybe some kind of noble.

"What kind of tension was in your house?" he asked. "If I'm going to hold your secret, you can at least tell me what has caused you to run."

She pursed her lips as she thought about her answer. "Okay, I suppose. It's the same tension that runs through the whole city. You've probably noticed all the people are talking about one thing in particular?"

Praxis nodded. "The Spartans."

"Right," she replied. "My father has... considerable sway in the city. He worries about what might happen if the Spartans come here. It's not making him any easier to deal with."

"I've seen a few cities where the mood is very much like what's in Messene right now," noted Praxis. "My own city, Argos, just took the full rage of the Spartans. Your people, and your father, have a right to be upset."

CJMcCormick
CJMcCormick
2,492 Followers