All Comments on 'The Argive Ch. 086-090'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

An amazing story, as expected. Praxis is lucky to have such understanding women in his life. Such things only happen in stories. I am glad you made Phaedra so young, didn't want to see the harem grow so soon. I think she is going to end up being Praxis' sister and he will be a prince again. Keep up the good work. I am also impressed that the sex scenes flow organically and are not obvious filler. Thank you.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

Marking it as a favorite, although I admittedly skipped the sex parts because they seemed over the top for my taste. I do believe you made "the rules" quite reasonable--especially so there's no favoritism and so anyone can "opt out" for the night.

Loved Praxis befriending Phaedra and getting to meet and make friends of Nicomedes; it didn't seem unnatural for the king to allow Praxis to train his army. You even handled the female "chatter" well, so both the men and women enjoyed themselves and both sides help each other.

If you can balance the sex scenes better, that would make the story tops. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The enjoyment of reading this story continues. Thank you.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

What is Comentarista82 doing reading Literotica if this mildly sexual tale is over the top ? Lol . Whatever .

Another GR8 chapter . Nice long one .

Thank you .

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

@pk2curious

What is pk2curious doing reading a tale and a valid comment for the structure of the story without understanding one is supposed to comment on the story and not other commenters? Lol. Whatever.

I find it very interesting your list contains AspernEssling as an author you enjoy, whom you should have instantly connected with both "harem" angles and non-erotic storylines, and he is easily one of the best on this site in both historical fiction and sci-fi and excels in both. In fact, I would put him up with the quality of BurntRedstone's writing, who typically has a lot of "harem" sex tales he composes. Difference is both of them excel at not writing the harem angle as what I title "slapstick sex," where the sex degenerates into no better than an animalistic orgy; both neatly divide the "harem" into largely individual experiences where each woman is valued for her uniqueness and it's **not** centered only on the protagonist getting his rocks off more frequently.

Half of what's needed for balance is what the story provides, and here it's more Praxis "getting more frequent relief" than "let's have the unique relationship" being fully developed--which was exactly what I implied by my comment reflecting the story structure.

I hope you find this helpful, as curiously enough, this author balanced the "individual" experience vs. the "harem" experience in "Starfinder" far better. Now you know what commenting on a story should look like: refer to evidence and structure only.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES