All Comments on 'The Armoire'

by darquesied

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
Solide Seere

Very well written. Await more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

hot, cerebral. I liked it.

KalKasarKalKasarover 17 years ago
Hotttt!

ooh very nice. Totally had me with the branding thing. I liked how it was explained at the end.

More please, sir?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just seems to be lacking something...

Maybe 'consensuality'? Maybe 'an intelligent, sensitive Dom' instead of a misogynist? Maybe a bit of humility...

This is typical 'fantasy BDSM' by the numbers. It's well written, but there is nothing real, imaginative or insightful here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i loved it

I really liked your story. It was well written and you had me on the edge for most of the story. The end was very good. I like the fact that he was very sensitive to his clients, and I could see myself using his services by the time it was all over. I look forward to reading more of your work.

swatz4meswatz4meabout 17 years ago
Very Well Done!

Please don't stop! I'm so looking forward to #4. Edgy, sexy, suspence, this one has it all. You have made a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Discomfort Indeed

Continue doing your job then! Very lovely work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mixed Feelings

Your story is publishable (IMO), which is one reason I rated it so highly.

The content is addictive and the character developement is excellent.

However, I don't get how a seemingly gentle man, who seems to like woman, can justify beating them with whips....even if they ask for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fabulous..............

I found this to be one of the most fabulous stories i have ever read, very intense and sensitive at the same time. wish i was one of Sam's girls..........keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Intense

This story was forwarded to me by a friend. I am glad I took the time to read each one. The feelings I felt during each story was so intense. I didn't realize the things I wanted in life till I read them. Thank you for opening me up to new and exciting things. I hope to see more stories in the future.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Well done!

How unique! I will be reading the rest!

maljeanmaljeanover 13 years ago
Excellent story

I have reread it several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
conflicting emotions

I love the stories, but the brand trick totally did not work on my husband lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous