The Arms - Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin knew she wouldn't resist. She was clearly a slut-in-hiding; a submissive who couldn't help her naughty thoughts. She just needed the right man to come along, he knew. As his hand slipped between her thighs, she spread them obediently, whimpering softly. He pulled down at her shoulder and she slipped onto her back on the sofa as he moved aside. His fingers entered her slippery pussy as her head turned to him. He got to his feet and looked down at her.

Her eyes were pleading, her mouth slack. He fingered her for a few moments, watching as her eyes glazed over and her hips began to thrust upwards, then he pulled his hand away.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Denise, for fucking up my day." She moaned softly. "I'm gonna fuck your mouth and then I'm gonna fuck your pussy, right here on your couch." Her breathing rose in tempo and her mouth moved, but she couldn't form words.

"And later, I'm gonna fuck your ass, in the bed where you fuck your hard-working little husband."

Denise moaned again, her eyes meeting at last. "No?" she sighed, but without conviction. Her eyes followed his hand as it unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, a drop of drool escaping the side of her mouth. Her tongue was at her lips, waiting. As Gavin pushed his pants and boxers down his legs, her mouth opened as if pre-programmed. His cock was bigger than Justin's; much thicker. Her hands went to her blouse, automatically opening buttons as he slid his solid meat between her starving lips.

Gavin held her head against the cushions and fucked her mouth, watching her face. One eye turned up to stare obediently into his face. She made no sound other than a sloppy squishing as he recklessly plundered her face. Her own hands, unable to manage the last few buttons, tore her blouse open. She yanked her bra up over her tits, and one hand kneaded a stiff nipple as the other slid down between her thighs.

When he inserted himself there she reached for his ass, pulling him forward and into her married cunt. "Oooooh godddd," she moaned, as his hips began to thrust. She was wet and ready, imagining Justin's face as this stranger took her modest former life and forever changed it, trampling it into the mud of her own twisted fantasies.

"Will you spank me after?" she managed, as she slipped her rings from her finger and deposited them under the sofa cushions. Her first hard climax of the day immediately followed, but it was not her last.

12