The Army Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
She's an Army wife, not a hotwife!
4.8k words
3.61
30.4k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - What Could Have Happened

All characters in the story are 18 years old or older.

First...That Look

When we talk about Berlin, you've teased me with Don, Mike, and, surprisingly, Carl, but this wasn't in Berlin. That's another story and I'm sure I still don't know all of it. To be honest, you're coy when it comes to who you've slept with and I'm begging to know the true details. But I digress. It's a different place and time that I remember, think about. And it makes my cock hard!

I remember it clearly whether you do or not. When I saw it, and reacted, I said, "What the fuck?!"

What you didn't know was that, though annoyed, I thought it was kind of hot too. You see, I know That Look. I know that posture, the hips forward, and the arms loose and wrists limp with your hands crossed, your lips parted in just the hint of a smile.

That Look tells me very clearly that fuck is very much an option!

It was a Gaming Saturday in Baumholder and all the guys were over, guys from the barracks that didn't have family here.

Single guys. Soldiers.

It was around lunch time and we were taking a break. After grabbing some cups from the table, I turned and walked through the door to the kitchen and nearly ran into you, but you weren't alone.

There you were, arms around Gavin's neck, elbows resting on his shoulders, wrists lightly crossed, nearly nose to nose. His arms were around your waist and you were pulled to him, hip to hip, bodies touching, noses nearly touching, the look in your eyes and the parted lips telling me what would have happened next if you two had been alone.

It would have ended in the bedroom.

I'm ok with that, I just would have wanted to hear every dirty detail later!

But my sudden surprise, and when snapped out the exclamation, you two parted and you got a different look on your face. Catching me at the counter, you asked me if I was pissed when everyone walked out of the kitchen and I just said it looked bad. But I was thinking it looked good if it'd just been the three of us or four since Dari, the only other girl and a German local, was there with Gavin. Now that would have been a different story.

But nothing came of it. So, what could have happened, you might ask? That is a different story that would probably have gone like this.

Where to Begin

As much time as I spent in the field, I've had my suspicions of "What Could Have Happened" for years. Sometimes, I jack off to those suspicions, fantasies...incidents? The two top names on my list were always Gavin and Stan. Why? Well, simple really. That day you and Gavin were in the kitchen was one of them. That Look was very intimate and one that two people who have shared intimacy outside of a weekend gaming group might share. If I were to bet on it, well, I've made that pretty clear.

As for Stan, that one was pretty obvious too in retrospect. Stan used to come over and then that girl we didn't know followed along. She had a husband. Stan was single. She and Stan were already hooking up and you liked Stan. He didn't have a problem sleeping with a married woman so...simple math.

But there is another reason as well. Any time Stan's name came up and we are in bed talking about sex and maybes and "did you's"...well, m'dear, thou doth protest too much when I bring up Stan. Profusely is a good description.

Although you have a type, tall, slender, dark hair, hazel eyes like mine or blue like Pierce Brosnan, Stan was big, six-one, a big, well-cut chest, arms, legs, and very strong. He was more Viking than anything and he was a soldier which was your favorite flavor. Something just told me that you weren't opposed to trying a different flavor.

Call it my gut, but you've known me for a very long time and my gut is spot on accurate more than it's wrong.

Still, after all this time, it doesn't bother me, fact or fiction. In truth, I want to know the details of Baumholder and before. You have cloaked those details in mystery for all this time. Maybe one day you'll tell all. Who knows?

And that brings us to that look. I assume that you were already playing. With just a little sweet talk, I might have played as well. Most likely, oh yes!

So, let's assume everyone left and Gavin and Dari stuck around for drinks...

It occurs to me at this point that I haven't described my wife, or Dari, for you.

Caitlyn, my wife, is what you would consider a BBW. She's five-eight and has a shapely figured though I wouldn't entirely call it hourglass. She has a Double-D cup chest, a waist about thirty inches, and hips that are in the thirty-eight to forty inch range. But the thing that makes her incredibly attractive are the proportions, the curves, the heart-shaped face, and the long, dark brown hair over brown eyes.

Dari, on the other hand, isn't a great deal like her. Dari is short, maybe five-two, curvy in a small, slender way, but with nice C-cup breasts, very perky as she is only twenty-one, barely younger than us with Gavin being twenty-five and us in between, with a nice tan, trim waist, but her hair and eyes the most striking. Her eyes are hard to describe, that aqua blue or green, not hazel like mine, that reach out through her naturally thick lashes over a perfectly shaped mouth, perhaps a little large for her face but that a part of the attraction.

As for myself and Gavin, I'm slightly taller at five-ten, we about the same build, slender but with that soldier muscle added in, he darker by far as his father is part African American, me with that pale skin from my Scottish forebears. Both of us seem to be attractive to the ladies though. At least they don't run away screaming with is dark, exotic looks and smile, and my Southern grin and charm my wife says I exude.

I'm willing to take her word for it. But as far as being similar, you couldn't really say we were. But that wouldn't matter when the time came. We had what was wanted and needed and that would be enough.

We chat for a bit and have a couple of drinks, you drinking your wine, me having a Bitburg Pils. Dari is drinking something clear and strong, Gavin with a dark drink, Jack and Coke or some such. We all knew what we liked.

We had been talking and laughing and you had been giving me the eye the whole time. The reason was obvious on several fronts.

For the first, Dari was looking at me as well. Her eyes are expressive and it is clear that she is interested, flirting, or both. It wouldn't be the first time, right? Dari had been around the barracks so for her to be interested, well, that wasn't a surprise. It would be years later that we found out she was pansexual so it all made sense.

The other reason is because you and Gavin have exchanged knowing glances more than once and you saw that I saw it. Like I said, suspicion or did I know. One thing is for sure, I definitely suspected.

After we're feeling a little tipsy, we try a couple of games with Truth or Dare barely making it a round. About that time, I get up to get another beer.

"Anyone want anything?"

Gavin and Dari just refreshed their drinks, but your wine glass is low.

"I'll go with you."

I pull you out of the chair and you and I go into the kitchen as I drop the bottle in the rack and grab another and you pour your wine. But before I turn to go back into the living room, you catch my sleeve and attention.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"You and Dari. She's certainly sending signals."

"Is she?" You know I'm dumb that way. And what is she sending?"

"You're not that dumb. Are you mad about today?"

I sigh before I answer. Nothing happened, it wasn't anything, but you know how I was. I was a little annoyed but that was it.

"No. Not really. It just looked bad."

"Well, I'm sorry. Want me to make it up to you?"

I raise my eyebrows because your lips curve slightly. Normally, this would be when I start getting everyone out of the apartment, but not tonight.

"What'd you have in mind?"

You nod towards the living room before you say anything.

"What about another game?"

"What game were you thinking of? Usually, by now, sexual tension would be pouring out the door."

"How about Seven Minutes in Heaven?"

"Ok. I'm up for it. So, you and I go first and then them and we see if we hear anything naughty?"

"Or we could roll dice." You reply. "The two closest numbers, male and female, go first. And then the other two."

I blink, processing. I am not opposed to this at all. On the one hand, if I get you in another room, with my cock stirring from just that little smile, the game might be over and way over seven minutes.

And then an epiphany hits me and I see it in your eyes. What if you and I don't go into the other room together. And then a question occurs as well and I ask it.

"I'll say yes if you answer my question honestly."

"Ok."

Remember that at one time this question would be the first thing I asked. I've asked it before. I would ask it then.

"Whose cock is bigger? Mine or Gavin's?"

Your lips curve more. I see you're going to answer it. More importantly, you already know!

"Yours."

Again, I process that, but my answer is clear and quick.

"Yes. Let's do it."

And then we go back into the living room. Soon, the dice hit the table for the first time and you and I are off to the other room. We rolled one and two, of course. Let the tension grow then.

When Dari and Gavin get back, it's clear that they were up to something, but not too much. Just like me, he has a bulge, but they didn't get too far along. As for us, there was definitely some heavy petting, kissing, and you grabbed the front of my jeans and rubbed my hard cock with your whole palm.

I was still ready and I still had an erection. It looked like Gavin was going to have one for a bit too.

Sitting down, we all have another drink and tease each other about what we did in the other room. The teasing starts out with simple things and then gets to teasing each other about how quick we are. But soon, you tell everyone it's time to roll again.

"One and two. Eight and thirteen. So..."

You and Gavin rolled the one and two this time. Now things just got serious as I look at you and you look at me. When you raise your eyebrows, I nod in return as Gavin grins at you. Just like before, you two go into the kitchen and shut the door while Dari and I go back and sit on the couch. I start the clock, but I let it run.

Twelve minutes later...

"How much time?" Dari asked, me looking down at my watch.

"Twelve minutes." I grin and shake my head.

"What are they doing in there?" She's a little annoyed, but her eyes also tell me she's curious and maybe a little turned on.

"I don't know. We should sneak over and take a peek if you're really quiet."

"Ok." She whispers back.

It started out with Gavin leaning back against the kitchen sink and you sliding into his arms without hesitation. Your mouths meet, your hands begin to roam immediately, and yours goes to the front of his jeans. His cock is hard and solid as you begin to give him a palm massage. And then his mouth is on your throat and his hands are pulling up your shirt. Seven minutes is not very long, but you're not keeping count and any thought of time flies out of your head when his lips touch your nipple, his tongue flicks it, and his teeth gently nip the hardening bud.

You nearly scream in pleasured agony. Thoughts are gone. There is only need.

Opening the door quietly, I slip in and stop as I peek around the refrigerator. It was already clear before I looked but a quick glance confirmed it as I turned and quickly grabbed Dari and put my finger to my lips.

"Ssshhhhh..." And then I let her in, stepping in front of me. When she gets her peek, I grab her, an arm around her and a hand over her mouth. In her ear, I say, "Be quiet."

Easing our heads around the refrigerator, I saw your feet, they sitting in such a way that it could only mean one thing. You are on your knees. As we watch, Gavin's head lolls back, his hands on the back of your head as you slowly bob down and then back up, both hands in front of you, presumably holding his cock and maybe his balls.

Neither of you are aware of us. Hell, there are no curtains so anyone passing by could see what was going on and you wouldn't know! The top of your head would be clearly visible, like that was the only clue considering Gavin.

We watch for at least a minute, maybe a couple, until Gavin groans and you respond.

"Mmmmm..."

He doesn't tense like he came, but he's close and my cock is raging. There's no way Dari doesn't know, and her body is trembling against me. I slide my hand from around her waist, up her body and cup one of her breasts through her t-shirt. Her nipple is hard and ready and I squeeze her breast and pinch her nipple. She moans into my hand and that's when I know.

If things worked just right, we were going to have a whole lot of fun tonight and you knew just what to do!

Leaning down, I whisper, "Do you want to do that?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"To me?"

"Mmmmm..."

I clear my throat and Gavin's eyes snap open as he freezes, but not you. Your head slowly rises, drawing out your sucking, and you turn with Gavin's cock in your mouth as I look at you. His slick cock in your mouth is incredibly sexy and my cock gets even harder!

"We're..." I have to clear the knot in my throat before I continue. "We're beginning to feel left out."

You let Gavin's cock slide from your mouth but don't let him go as you smile.

"Well, we can't have that. Let's go in the living room."

And What Would Happen Next...

After a moment of discomfort, we are all in the living room, Gavin and I now sitting beside each other as you walk over, barefoot, and strip off your t-shirt to reveal your black bra. Gavin and I are both watching you, Dari just standing and looking between us, unsure what to do.

"Don't be shy." You grin as you step between Gavin's feet and say, "You two should take off your shirts."

Doing as we're told, we toss them to the side as you put your hands on his thighs and get on your knees. Reaching to his pants, you soon have them around his ankles and lean forward as you lift his cock and slide him into your mouth. Both of us groan when you do and all of us watch you for a second until I see Dari.

"Come here."

Stepping in front of me, Dari pulls her t-shirt off, but she doesn't get on her knees. Instead, she straddles me on the couch, leaning forward as she buries my face in her tits before sliding down my face, her arms going around my neck as she settles her cleft on my cock and leans forward. Grabbing her ass, I lift her and pull her tight as our mouths meet and then things blur for a while.

It was right then that I found out that Dari's mouth was pure magic. That kiss was burned into memory and she was capable of much more which would become evident later.

Seconds or minutes, I lose track as Dari's mouth works down my neck and to my chest before she, too, gets between my knees and has me raise my ass as she pulls down my jeans and sits up. My cock is like a steel rod now, the vein at the base pulsing and the head swollen and purple. Reaching out, she wraps her hand around the base and lifts it before putting her lips to it and letting them mold around the head. Sliding slick lips over it, she lets my cock melt into her molten mouth making me groan as visions of what she's doing and memories of your molten lips and tongue flash through my mind all at once.

Grabbing her head, I pull her down and she doesn't stop me before I touch the back of her throat, gagging, she pushing back and I let her, but she holds me in her mouth and then begins to bathe me with her tongue as she starts sucking me.

Next to me, Gavin groans and I look over as you sit up on your knees, head bent and your mouth swallows him and holds him there. I can see your jaw working as your tongue bathes the head of his cock and he tenses and then groans a long, low growl.

When his body goes limp, you hold him for a minute as you run your thumb up the vein of his shaft and milk him of every drop. Raising your head, your fingers gently stroke his flagging shaft as you look at him and smile slick lips before looking over at me. I'm looking back with hooded eyes as my hips jerk in response to just how sexy you look right at that moment.

After a moment, you stand up and then reach out a hand to urge Gavin up. When he stands, you wait for him to pull up his pants before you take him by the hand and start leading him to the bedroom.

Before you do, you wink at me and mouth, "Have fun!"

And then you're gone leaving me to have as much fun as I want.

The bedroom door opened and closed quietly, but I heard it. Rolling my head where I lay on the living room floor on my back, I watched as you passed the door and I hear the bathroom door close. After a minute, the shower started as the flow of water was interrupted and then began to splash in the tub.

Rolling my head the other way, I saw Dari laying on the couch, one arm and leg hanging limply to the floor, her face turned away and her back gently rising and falling with every breath. It was slow and steady and deep. She wouldn't be getting up for a while.

Turning my eyes back to the ceiling, I closed them and memories flooded over me of the living room and the sounds from the bedroom. Even now, exhausted and spent, my cock stirred. It always stirred when I thought of you having sex. My memory of your mouth around my cock or wet kisses or your legs around my waist as I'm deep inside you always does.

You're my favorite fantasy.

But last night, I wasn't in the room, but I could hear. That headboard, the rhythmic clapping of it against the wall as Gavin rode you or vice versa, the moans and groans, and then the sudden silence after one or both of you finished. And all the while, I was in the living room, looking up as Dari straddled me, head back, eyes closed, her hands on her tits playing with her nipples while I held her thighs or hips. Whether she knew it or not, she kept time with that headboard, but I wasn't paying attention to that exactly. I was paying attention to my cock being ridden.

And still, in the back of my mind, I could hear that headboard, the squeak of the bed, and I knew that your legs were spread and there was someone else between them.

The memory brings both jealousy and a stirring to my cock. I like it when you get off. And it's a huge turn on when it isn't me!

From the sounds, those quiet moments after a long bout of that rocking bed, I know that Gavin came at least twice after the blowjob before the bedroom collapsed in silence. After that, there was nothing until the door opened.

So did I. It was as you pulled Gavin out of the room, that moment when I could have stopped him from fucking you, that my cock swelled and Dari choked as I flooded her mouth with cum. I wasn't gentle as I held her head, but she didn't seem to mind. Her eyes rolled to me, glassy and wanting, as I filled her mouth. But she didn't stop sucking when I was done. No, she continued to suck, when I was able to, too sensitive at first, but she waited and then began sucking me again.

And then it was her turn. I worked from her lips to her pussy and then back up again before mounting her, she orgasming on my mouth first. And then the marathon began, her on the couch on her back, legs wrapped around me, and the orgasms coming fast and often.

I even flip her over and ride her from behind to more orgasms before putting her on her back again. Finally, my cock swelled and filled her with seed as she lay limp beneath me. She had one foot on the floor and her hands above her head as she just lay there and panted.

Eventually, we changed places, her mouth on my cock, my hands and mouth on her tits, we teasing and testing until I began to grow again. And then she mounted me as the headboard began to tap.

12