The Army Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three orgasms, she slid off my cock, her lips around my head and shaft as her fist pumped me until I filled her mouth.

When I got up for a drink, she collapsed on the couch face down and didn't move again. A half hour later, the bedroom door opened and you walked down the hall, slow and gingerly, I might add.

It was clear you had a good time.

Rolling onto my side, I got up and made my way to the bathroom, entering as I pulled back the curtain.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all." You smile as you make room, you finishing rinsing your hair.

"Sore?" I grin, obviously poking a little fun.

"My thighs are killing me!" I've heard this before. I've done that to you before. You just spent the night with your legs spread a lot and you were bound to be sore.

"I'm a little sore myself." Dari liked hard cock, soft cock, and making it one way or the other. And my cock was sore.

You see the scratches and look down and see how reddened my cock is, but that doesn't keep you from lifting it and stroking it in your soapy hand. I groan and lean back into the wall as my cock twitches and begins to respond. Even I'm surprised.

"You're not too sore!" You grin.

"Says you. If you get it hard, you have to get it soft again."

"I'll jack you off if you want."

"Not what I had in mind, but if you're offering..."

You lean in and give me an openmouthed kiss as your tongue darts into my mouth and we swap flavors. You didn't brush your teeth and I can taste what you've been doing. Your moan tells me you can taste what I've been up to as well.

With a weak groan, cum dribbles from my cock after one strong but small ejaculation. Looking down, you milk me as I open my eyes and look at you, hair slicked back and well satisfied, sexy and beautiful.

This probably won't happen again, but one can hope. Maybe next time, it won't just be swapping. Maybe next time, it will just be three of us, you, me, and dealer's choice. Either way, I'm in.

You're amazing and beautiful when you're well fucked!

And Lest We Forget My Other Suspicion...

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! OOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoooo!"

The headboard hammered against the wall in the bedroom hard and fast, your legs wrapped around Stan's thighs, the heels of your feet locked into the curve of his ass as you claw his back, arms over his shoulders as his big, muscular arms hook your shoulders for leverage.

His much greater weight pushes you into the bed as he fucks you with fast, pounding strokes driving you crazy with friction as your slick pussy grips his thick cock and tries to swallow him with every thrust. Your oils drip down your ass and liberally coat his stomach as every thrust into you splashes and smears your juices between you.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!" Your orgasm approaches as he picks up the pace even more, pistoning into you as your nails score his back liberally and you feel your orgasm rising like a tidal wave.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! OOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoooo!"

You scream into the room as your body shudders, Stan burying his cock as far inside of you as he can as he swells and then you feel the jets of cum spray deep inside of you. The force of each jet splashing in your quim makes your body shake as orgasms begin taking you one after the other until it's just one, long, blinding orgasm with no beginning and no end.

It's that nineteen-year-old that he is giving it to you, an "old" woman, twenty-four, but experienced in pleasing a man. But you are pleasing him, he's taking you! Repeatedly!

He collapses on top of you, one of your favorite things, a man's weight on your chest, your legs falling to the bed as you pant against him, his chest crushing you as he pants to recover his own breath.

Finally, when relaxation settles in, he gently pulls out of you as cum pours out and wets the bed under your ass. After all, this was the third time he's filled your soaked snatch today.

You lay there for several minutes, mind blank, wondering what just happened. After all, he was just stopping by to check on you and hadn't intended to come in, right? I was gone, in the field, and there was no one else that was going to walk through that door. But Stan always stopped by to check, never came in.

But then he did come in and one thing led to another...

"Fuck!" He said quietly, but vehemently, a growl more than speech, but you heard. And you reply in that way that tells me you are more than fully satisfied.

"MmmmMMMMHHMMMmmmmm!"

With a sexy stretch, you emphasize just how satisfied you are.

Well, that's the way I speculate it happened. I'm sure it started with kissing and then playing with your boobs, but it wouldn't take long before you would want to suck his cock because you really like to suck cock. And then, after getting him hard, he'd want to fuck you.

You were always a little reluctant, even with me, maybe coquettish, but it took very little effort to take you from reluctant to enthusiastic and soaking wet. You might be reluctant, but you were not particularly good with the word no when the right button was pushed.

And he would push that button and you would suck him hard again and he'd fuck you again, three times, before he left.

Maybe he would fuck you again later as well, maybe he wouldn't. Just the once, right?

Then again, you're not that type of girl. Once you get a dick, you want that dick again and again and so I suspect it was way more than once!

But who am I to say? I wasn't there. But it could have happened. Or did.

And it makes my cock hard as a rock just thinking about it!

12