All Comments on 'The Army Wife Pt. 01'

by TimexTicks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Ugh. Can't do this kind of perspective.

It was all I could do to read enough to figure out this is a swinging/chuck sort.

TimexTicksTimexTicksabout 3 years agoAuthor

Not cuck, wife sharing and cheating.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Right, she is not a "hotwife" but a slut and he is a sick idiot! If I just imagine that such scum should stand up for our safety, then that is a slap in the face for any honest soldier!

TimexTicksTimexTicksabout 3 years agoAuthor

ROFL! Such a serious comment for a fantasy story. And you've clearly never been in dependent housing after dark! LOLOLOLOL!!!

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

The mere fact that you violate the rules of the army in a fantasy story shows that you have no idea what damage your fantasy would have on the morale of the troops!

TimexTicksTimexTicksabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thtat's funny, mattenw. ROFL! This is a fantasy story. The real stories are way better! The divorce rate in the military is around 80%. Being a Vet and still a member of the military, I assure you that this story wouldn't even raise an eyebrow, much less affect morale. That's just laughable. And I'm laughing! LOLOLOL!!!!

AnalogContinuumAnalogContinuumabout 3 years ago

Fun stories. Fun style. Would like to read your other stories if you are game.

btw - if Matthew feels that way I wonder why he didn't stop reading. Curiouser and curiouser.

Thanks for sharing the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTimexTicks@TimexTicks
I'm a straight, white male with the associated interests, i.e. boring, a little kinky, but I'm told I'm very interesting (LOL). I'm married and my wife and I have a rich fantasy life. My favorite fantasy is her and we sometimes come up with fantasy stories involving her that m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES