The Aroma of her Pits Ch. 01

Story Info
Sleeping with my aunty on a hot sweaty night.
1.2k words
3.78
8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
santoss
santoss
1 Followers

I was back from college living with my aunty. It was a hot summer night. I was sleeping next to her. The heat woke me up. She looked so beautiful sleeping. She was in black saree with pink blouse. There was sweat marks on her blouse. I could make out her erect nipples from silhouette of her blouse. I wanted to suck on them but I didn't want to wake her up. So instead I pinched her nipples between my fingers. She stirred. I stopped. She went back to sleep with a small smirk on her face. This gave me courage.

I slipped the front of her saree. I saw her panty. It was also pink. I traced the outline of her butt with my fingertip. Her legs were closed. I wanted to smell her pussy but it was too risky to open her leg. So I shifted my focus to her upper body. I wanted to see more so I unbuttoned her blouse. Then I saw her bra. I unclasped it and let her breasts free. They were firm but not hard. She stirred a little. I stopped again. I thought this is enough, and decided to sleep. Just then, she put her hand up, her sweaty armpit was open now for me to explore. I got overtaken by her aroma. I thought, I was in control of her. She lives alone. She must also be horny. Tonight I was going to enjoy her ravishing hot body as I want. I just had to make sure she keeps sleeping. Heaving a sigh I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. She had a light musk to her. I took a deep breath. It was intoxicating. It was smell of her sweat mixed with her perfume. I could not resist. I wanted to taste her skin. It was salty and sweet. Her aroma with the taste drove me wild. I kissed her pits and she let out a sigh.

I saw her pink lips part a little as she let out a sigh. I felt my dick swell as I imagined her mouth around it. I put my dick on thigh and started rubbing. I was about to cum when I opened my eyes again. She was staring at me. Her eyes were big as saucers. She said "What the are you doing baby?" She had a naughty look on her face. I froze. My heart skipped a beat. Then she smiled. "Enjoy your nap. I will sleep." With that she closed her eyes and went back to sleep. She slept facing up, her boobs open and her panty wet. Recovering from shock, I watched her for a while. I thought she needed a cock in her as much I wanted her pussy juices on mine. I was in control of her. I could probably fuck her if I wanted. I thought she hadn't said yes, so it would be rape so I just need to be careful to not wake her up.

Her legs were open now, I probably had her unsaid permission to fuck. Her breathing was strained. I traced her contours with my fingertips. She was hot. Her belly button was a perfect circle. Her thighs were spread wide. I could see her cunt from under her spread legs. I traced her belly button until I reached the top of her panty and pulled them down. Her musky scent filled the room. I licked her outer lips. They were plump and pink. When I flicked my tongue from side to side it made her moan. She let out a sigh as her pussy juice sprayed all over my face. I swallowed it all. She pushed me away with her hand, and opened her eyes again "I am very sleepy. You should also sleep now, my good boy. I want no naughty business. Understood." She said that and went back to sleep.

I waited 5 mins, smelling her musk all this. I tried to stop but I could not resist her musk. I positioned my dripping cock on her pussy. She gasped and jerked as I put my cock in. I put my hand under her thighs and pulled her hips closer to me. I felt her pussy open and my cock slide into her cunt. It was tight but I pushed through it. In and out I went. Faster and faster. The bed moved under us. The air was thick with the smell of her perfume and sweat. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. I felt her cunt clench around my cock. Her pussy was tight and wet and it was heaven for me. I wanted to be committed to this women for my life but she was my aunty. I loved her aroma so much. I whiffed the sweat from her neck while fucking her hard.That made my cock harder than ever. It was aching as I was pushing into her. I needed to release.I could feel her pussy walls tighten around my cock. I was about to cum when she shoved me away hard. I landed on my back. She shouted at me, "You bitch, you cunt. You are in so much trouble now. You sick perverted boy. You have to be taught so much. You need to respect women. I am your goddess now and you will obey all commands from now on. If you don't, I will let everyone know you raped me when I was sleeping." She took my face roughly, slapping it repeatedly and got my tongue out. She spitted on it, a thick one. It tasted sweet. My brain was frozen. She then guided me to her asshole and "You know what to do?"

"Yes aunty."

"Aww baby boy, now lick it clean."

It was not pleasant to taste or smell. There was a faint smell of her sweat. I focussed on it as I struggled through her chore. Once satisfied, she got up and said, "You will now watch me enjoy myself from a distance. You will not cum." With that she got up. I was on my knees. She stood over me. She was in power now.She started playing with her pussy while I watched transfixed. She moved her hips back and forth. Wetting her fingers with a little spit she rubbed her clit. It was pulsing between her legs. She stopped right under my nose and pushed her pussy within a inch of my face.

I could smell her sweet pussy. It was so fucking good. It was a heady mix of vanilla and musk. I wanted to taste her but I was afraid what would happen. "You will not cum tonight naughty boy. Only I will." My face got a disappointed look. She put her hand up, once again revealing her armpit, and with that came her musky smell. A wide smile came on my face. That was her power over me. I understood, I was never in control. I was not forcing myself on her. She was in control always. I raped my aunt and became her slave forever. She saw my doe eyes, my total submission and came hard. "Clean the entire house before you wake me up tomorrow." She came closer, her armpits in my face. "With your mouth open. I don't like getting out of my cozy bed to pee." She threw her sweat drenched blouse on my face. She lay down to sleep wearing nothing. I sat there transfixed, I kept smelling her musk, intoxicated and afraid to even look at her.

santoss
santoss
1 Followers