The Arousing Peril of a Cat Burglar Ch. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of Amber exploring her wildest fantasies.
2.1k words
4.25
1k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was ten minutes until the clock turned 5 AM. After a long, and intense night of passionate love making, Amber is exhausted. She dozed off on the couch shortly after Liddy left. Bridget passed out in the lazy-boy recliner. Amber's free hands went to wipe the remaining sleep out of her eyes. She shifted on the couch and stared at the ceiling. Her thoughts were scattered around like papers flying off a desk. She just laid there, amazed over the wild and intense night she experienced. Not only did Amber live out just one of her wildest fantasies, however, the sensation and intensity from the bondage then Liddy taking full control over her left Amber riddled with many exciting emotions. She's never felt anything remotely close to the night she endured and hopes to never forget this night.

Amber woke to the sounds of a pot of coffee beeping. When she came to, she saw Bridget make a beeline to Amber with two cups of hot, steaming coffee. She hands one to Amber and both sit across from each other. Before a word is spoken, both women take advantage of the moment of silence, gathering their thoughts.

"How's the coffee?" Bridget said, sipping on her coffee.

"It's good." Amber said, taking slow sips of hot coffee, allowing the hot coffee to jolt her thought process.

"Good." Bridget said, staring deeply at Amber.

"I'm sure you're wondering... well... a lot." Amber said.

"Well... yeah." Bridget said, breaking the awkwardness with laughter.

"What would you like to know?" Amber said, bracing herself for any question Bridget might ask her.

Another moment of silence stood between them while Bridget took what felt like eternity to find the right words.

"So, there is one question I'd like to ask." Bridget said.

"Shoot!" Amber said, taking more sips of hot coffee.

"When did that all start?" Bridget asked.

"To be honest?" Amber said, looking down at the carpet, then raising her eyes to gaze into Bridget's curious eyes. "I don't know exactly when this... fetish came into the picture."

"So, it's a fetish?" Bridget said.

"Basically." Amber said.

"Tell me more if you don't mind?" Bridget asked, hoping Amber will be comfortable enough to open up to her.

"I have this fetish where I dress up as a cat burglar and go to random houses, sneak in and hope long enough I'll get caught by the homeowner so I can..." Amber said, then stopped, realizing how crazy her fetish sounded as she spoke openly and candidly about her fetish.

"Then what?" Bridget said.

"Become aroused by the excitement and tingling I feel that makes me very wet and somewhat horny." Amber said, taking a deep breath, feeling relieved to finally be honest and share this with someone. Although Bridget doesn't make Amber feel uncomfortable in the slightest, however, this makes Bridget more invested in learning more about her fetish.

"I noticed when I massaged your vagina, you were already wet and seemed to enjoy the pleasure from it." Bridget said.

"Yeah, at that point, you had succeeded." Amber said.

"In what way?" Bridget said.

"Well... with the bondage and chloroform." Amber said.

"The chloroform turned you on?" Bridget said, surprised to learn this.

"Yeah. When I thought you were on the phone with the police, I pleasured myself." Amber said.

"That's why you were already wet?" Bridget said, her eyes widen by this new fact.

"Yep. Look, I know this has got to be... strange for you. But, I do want to thank you." Amber said.

"For what?" Bridget said.

Amber leans in, smiles and looks Bridget deeply into her eyes.

"For the best night of my life." Amber said.

Five days later, Amber hasn't embraced her nights as a cat burglar. She wasn't exhausted or anything like that. She has been working late. Her boss has changed their schedules where Amber works late during the week. However, it's a different story on the weekends. When it turned 11 PM on Friday night, Amber clocked out and went home. She kept her cat burglar clothes in the trunk in case she was out and in the mood. She stopped at the gas station and noticed a strange man climbed out of a pick up truck. She recognized the strange man from the news. The Man didn't return his daughter home to his ex-wife and she put out an AMBER ALERT. Amber sat there and watched him closely. She saw The Man enter the gas station. Amber quickly climbs out of her car to grab her cat burglar clothes to change into. After she changes into her cat burglar outfit, Amber gets out and slowly walks up to the truck. She peeps inside the truck, but can't make out anything. She opens the truck door to the passenger and peeps her head inside. The truck is littered with trash. No signs of the daughter. By the time she leans out of the truck, The Strange Man appears behind her and knocks her out. Amber slumps forward and The Strange Man places her in the backseat of his truck and closes the door.

Sometime has passed as Amber slowly comes to. The loud, rap music blaring from the radio startles her. She tries to open her eyes and adjust to her new surroundings. Amber notices that her hands are tied up and placed comfortably behind her tight butt in the black, leather pants. Her feet are strapped down to the car seat. She notices a rope tied around her arms and her breasts. Her arms and feet are secure. Her mouth is gagged. Despite the unfortunate predicament, Amber feels very comfortable in her situation. She feels aroused from the bondage and loves groping her rounded butt in her tight leather pants. She tries desperately to free her hands so she can pleasure herself in the front, but struggles to do so. The only thing she can do is grope her butt and continue wetting herself from the overall excitement and sensations she's experiencing.

The Man sits behind the wheel, driving. The music is so loud it becomes a headache for Amber. But she tries to make do with her situation. Hours pass and Amber has fallen asleep in her situation. The truck comes to a stop, and the Strange Man climbs out of the truck and slams the driver side door. This loud slam awakens Amber and quickly brings her back to her predicament. The Man opens the door to the backseat and Amber pretends to be knocked out. The Man undoes the rope that strapped her feet down to the seat. Then, he undoes the rope that had her tied to the seat. He slides her out and places her over his shoulder. He places his hand firmly on her tight butt. While trying to pretend being knocked out, this hand placement arouses Amber. She feels herself getting wet by this hand placement but tries to not let him be aware of it. The Man carries her inside the house, takes her upstairs, into a bedroom and places her inside a bedroom closet. Once he sits her down on the closet floor, he ties her feet up and shuts the closet door. Amber notices The Man takes a belt and ties the doorknob to a heavy object, locking the door. Confused, Amber doesn't know what he has planned. Seconds later, The Man can be heard talking on a phone.

"Hello? Yeah, I got a problem. I think someone saw the AMBER ALERT. How do I know? I know this because some woman in tight leather was snooping around my truck. I caught her and have her at my place. Well, I was going to take my daughter back home. I'm a day late and I got strange women snooping around my vehicle." The Strange man said on the phone, pacing back and forth.

"She looks to be in her twenties. She's out cold. I am not sure. She didn't have any wallet or anything like that. So, what do I do? I can't call the cops due to the AMBER ALERT, so I need your help." The Strange Man said.

Amber wasn't exactly sure who he's on the phone with nor what his plans were, but this didn't stop her from feeling aroused and horny.

"Look, you're the man who gets things done and I am hoping you can do something for me." The Strange Man said on the phone, desperate sounding n his voice.

"Thank you, thank you! I'll see you shortly!" The Strange Man said, hanging up the phone. His footsteps left the room, leaving Amber in the darkened closet. When he closes the bedroom door, she frees her hands out of her ropes, unzips her pants and slips her hand down in her pants and begins massaging her pussy. She closes her eyes and lays her head back on the carpet, continuing to pleasure herself. She started moaning loudly, but instead keeps the gag in her mouth. She used her other free hand to grope her breasts and masturbates slowly and sensually. She enjoyed these moments of bondage and arousal from getting caught in the act. She lays on her stomach and dry humps the carpet. Her heart races, sweat beads forming on her forehead, her pulse pumping. She doesn't regret her choices or actions that led her to this predicament. Instead, she isn't ashamed of her fetish. This was her way of seeking pleasure and joy. Once she finishes, she tries to open the closet door. The belt outside the door doesn't budge. She tries again, but it doesn't work. After a good ten minutes, she can hear footsteps climbing up the stairs. She panics and lies on the floor and slips her hands and feet back into the ropes and pretends to be knocked out.

The belt strapped to a heavy object is removed and the closet door opens. Two Men stand there, staring down at the unconscious Amber.

The Strange Man stares at Amber, then looks at the older heavyset man.

"How long she been out?" The Heavyset Man said.

"She should be awake now." The Strange Man said as he leans down and wakes Amber up.

"Hey! Wake up!" The Strange Man said. "You got company."

Amber pretends to wake up and sees both men staring awkwardly at her.

"This here is Benny. Benny is going to take good care of you." The Strange Man said.

"That's right!" Benny said, rubbing his thin mustache.

"Benny's going to give you a ride. On your trip, Benny will want to ask you a series of questions before arriving at the police station." The Strange Man said.

The Strange Man grabs Amber by the rope and has her stand on her foot.

"I'm so sorry it's come down to this. But, you need to pay for your crimes. You should not be snooping around people's cars without their consent." Benny said as he slaps Amber on her tight butt and pulls her along on the rope. She complies and begins to feel oddly aroused by this treatment.

Benny and the Strange Man lead Amber down the stairs and into the backseat of Benny's car. She hesitates as she sees Bridget occupying the passenger seat. Surprised, Bridget climbs out and walks around the car where Amber stands.

"Thank you, sir. We'll take her from here." Bridget says, slapping Amber hard on her tight ass, making Amber moan. Bridget places her hand firmly on her tight ass and nudges her to get in the backseat. Amber complies as Bridget's hand never leaves Amber's tight ass until Amber sits down. Bridget gives Amber's tight ass a little squeeze before removing her hand.

Benny drives away and halfway down the road. Amber sees Bridget's hand slide down pants and places her hand tightly on her wet pussy. Amber moans and enjoys the sensations. Bridget asks Benny to pull over. Once he does, Bridget chloroforms Amber and she passes out.

Later that day, Amber comes to and realizes she's in Bridget's house and lying on her couch. She sees Bridget standing over her, looking down at Amber's bound hands and feet.

"You've been getting in trouble lately, haven't you?" Bridget said.

Confused, Amber stares at Bridget.

"What's going on here?" Amber said.

"I know you enjoy this way too much, and I know this is the only way you seek pleasure." Bridget said, standing aside for Liddy to enter.

"Hey, Amber." Liddy said.

"Let's recreate that moment again." Bridget said.

Amber smiles and excited for another night of passionate love making. She knows that Bridget is aware of how much she loves this and Bridget wants to help Amber live out her wildest fantasies.