The Arousing Peril of a Cat Burglar Ch. 05

Story Info
Part 5 of Amber exploring her lustful fantasies.
1.6k words
5
1.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: I hope everyone's been enjoying this series. I am not sure how many chapters I will write, but I hope these stories come across as exciting and intriguing.

Over the course of five months, Amber has relied on Bridget to fulfill her lustful fantasies. Occasionally, our heroine will break into a home only to get caught in the act by the homeowner, but they don't really excite her much anymore. Ever since her encounter with Bridget, Amber will call Bridget and set up a hot and sexy scenario with plenty of innuendo. One of them for instance was an intense and rough scenario involving a straitjacket. Amber has developed a strange fetish for Bridget to strap her in the straitjacket, have Liddy pretend to be a doctor/orderly and take full control over Amber (with her consent). Then, Amber requested to have Bridget or Liddy to turn the extra bedroom in the house into a padded cell so she can be left in there for hours while she pleasures herself in the straitjacket. One of Amber's favorite things is moving the crotch strap up and down until she cums. Another personal favorite that Amber loves is when Liddy enters the room while pretending to be doctor and do an "exam." This exam Liddy performs on Amber showcases how intense her fetish has become and she isn't ashamed over it. While wearing the straitjacket, Liddy unstraps the crotch strap and gives her the best anal sex Amber's ever experienced.

One night, things got extremely hot for Amber.

Amber made a specific request for Bridget and Liddy. She wanted Liddy's home address so she can break into his home. The next request was for Liddy to use the chloroform (Bridget used on Amber in Chapter 3) and drug her as though they don't know each other, then bring her to Bridget's house and tie her to the bed so they can take advantage of her. They were very surprised by this request. They realized just how deep Amber's gotten into her lustful ways. Obviously, they don't want to deny her of seeking sexual pleasure. However, they want to take the right precautions and make sure everyone's in agreement about this consensually.

"Is this something you really want to do?" Bridget said.

"Of course," Amber said, "I want this." Her tone reassuring both Bridget and Liddy. Amber's eyes says a lot. They can tell by Amber's body language that this is what she wants, and with the relationship she's established with Bridget and Liddy, she trusts them fully.

"I trust you two the most with this," Amber said.

"How about a safe word?" Liddy said.

"Good idea!" Bridget said, "What about... "Michael Keaton?"

Both Amber and Liddy looked at Bridget surprised and somewhat shocked.

"Michael Keaton?" Amber said, "For a safe word?"

"Absolutely!" Bridget said, "That way if things get too much we can yell Michael Keaton."

After coming to an agreement on Michael Keaton being the safe word, Amber scheduled the time and day for their next scenario to happen. When the night arrived, Amber hasn't pleasured herself for days. She wanted to be able to get the most out of it on the night of. She drove to Liddy's house, broke inside, and pretended to look for items to steal. Right on schedule, Liddy sneaks up on Amber and places a handkerchief on her nose and mouth and chloroforms her. Before slipping out of consciousness, she felt Liddy grind his hard member up against her tight ass, already making her horny.

When Amber comes to, her hands and feet are tied to the bed posts. Bridget and Liddy are standing at the end of the bed.

"Well, well, well," Bridget said, "Looks like we got ourselves a cat burglar?"

"What do you think we should do?" Liddy said, roleplaying.

Bridget stands next to the bed, placing her hand on Amber's leg.

"Maybe we should turn her in to the cops? I'm sure they would love to see this gorgeous woman in their custody?" Bridget said, while running her hand along her leg and stops at her belly exposed under the leather jacket.

"You think we should turn her in to the cops?" Liddy said, watching Bridget play along. He noticed the way Amber looked. She was trying to pretend she hated this, but she's just going along with the script they wrote.

"Maybe you're right," Bridget said, her hand slipped into Amber's pants and feeling her wet clit. This makes Amber jump a little as she didn't expect Bridget to dive in this soon, but Amber still enjoyed it.

"Maybe we should have some fun." Bridget said, her hand slowly massaged Amber's wet pussy. Amber closes her eyes, biting her bottom lip. She quivers from the pleasure Bridget showed her pussy. Bridget's eyes widen playfully. "Oh, my! Are you a naughty cat?"

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Amber said in a lying tone, "If you let me go I won't say a word about you!"

Bridget looks up at Liddy and said, "How many times have we heard them say that?"

"One too many." Liddy said, climbing into the bed and peaked inside to look at her chest. Amber noticed this and tried to stop him.

"Hey! What are y'all doing?" Amber playfully said.

"We're just having some fun," Bridget said, still taunting her with fingering her clit. "You're about to cum, aren't ya?"

"I don't enjoy this!" Amber playfully yelled, "Y'all are sickos!"

"Sickos who just want to play with our cat," Bridget said, laughing.

Liddy's hands fondled Amber's breasts. The way Liddy felt Amber up turned her on even more, moaning incredibly loud. Bridget increases the level of pleasure by fingering her clit harder. Amber's breathing became intensified. Liddy pulls his big cock out of his jeans and surprised Amber.

"Have you seen a cock this big?" Liddy teasingly said, as Amber licked her lips and stared intently at his cock.

"You want his cock in your mouth, don't ya?" Bridget said.

"No, I don't!" Amber said, although going along with the script, she never gave Liddy a blowjob.

"You want to give it a taste?" Liddy said, rubbing his cock.

Amber stared at his cock until her mouth opened wide for Liddy to shove his cock deep into her mouth. Even this surprised Bridget as Amber sucked Liddy's cock like one big lollipop. Bridget continued playing with Amber's pussy. Seconds later, Liddy cums, leaving Amber to swallow. This stunned Bridget.

"Wow, you're such a dirty cat." Bridget said, watching Amber blossom into a sex fiend addict. Bridget couldn't decide if this is right or wrong.

"Um... Amber," Bridget said, "How are you doing? You still okay with this?"

Amber stares into Bridget's eyes innocently. "Did you hear the safe word?"

Bridget shook her head no.

"Then, I'm okay with this." Amber reassured Bridget, laying her head back on the pillow as she cums all over Bridget's hand. Bridget looked at her soaked hand in total shock.

"Boy, looks like we got a cat in heat." Bridget said to Liddy.

"Let me take a look at that fine pussy," Liddy said, "I want to see just how much this cat's in heat."

Liddy pulls down Amber's pants to insert his big cock into her wet pussy. Amber moans loudly by the penetration. Liddy thrusts hard into Amber, while Bridget fills Amber up with fondling her breasts. Bridget herself began to feel deeply aroused by Amber and her wonderful physique. Bridget got on Amber's other side and pleased herself while fondling her breasts. Amber looked at Bridget in absolute shock. She's never seen Bridget pleasure herself to her breasts. Bridget stares into Amber's eyes while pleasuring herself. She decided to untie one of Amber's hands and uses Amber's hand to pleasure herself. This excites Amber as she reaches climax with Liddy. Bridget kept using Amber's free hand to finger her pussy. Bridget's never experienced this sort of pleasure until being exposed by Amber's lustful ways. Both Amber and Liddy watch Bridget in astonishment as Bridget cums. A moment of silence washes over all three passionate lovers. Both sensually pleased and satisfied. Bridget meets their gaze and giggles.

"So, who's up for pizza?" Bridget said, breaking the silence.

"I could eat." Liddy said.

"I wouldn't mind having some pizza after all that," Amber said, "We gotta do this more often."

Later that night, Amber, Bridget and Liddy sat on the bed, devouring a large pepperoni pizza.

"I think we should make it a done deal where every time we roleplay, we get pizza." Bridget said.

"I agree," Amber said, finishing up her second slice. "Sex and pizza. It doesn't get better than this. Right, Liddy?"

Liddy chews and nods in agreement.

"I forgot to grab our drinks," Liddy said, climbing off the bed. "Be right back."

As Liddy walks out of the room, Bridget and Amber share a moment in silence.

"Hey, what was that all about?" Amber said, referring to earlier.

"What do you mean?" Bridget said, knowing exactly what Amber meant.

"Earlier when you asked how I'm doing." Amber said, trying to read Bridget's eyes.

"Oh, that?" Bridget said, staring down at the bed. "When Liddy put his thing in your mouth, I didn't know if that's something you wanted to do."

"Oh, I see what you mean," Amber said, "I told Liddy earlier that day to wow me and he sure did."

"Oh, okay," Bridget said, picking up her slice of pizza.

"Did that bother you?" Amber said.

"No. I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay. I thought it was too much for you." Bridget said.

"You thought that was too much?" Amber said, "Wait until what I have in mind next."