The Arousing Peril of a Cat Burglar Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of Amber fulfilling her fantasies.
2.5k words
4.86
1.1k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a month since Amber's second adventurous and exciting night as a cat burglar happened. The excitement and thrill of getting caught and pleasuring herself in her predicament has become a crazed obsession for her. Her nights have been an adrenaline rush for our heroine. Amber knows she must be careful when she's caught in the act. However, she's very calculated and quickly able to get out of any pickle she finds herself in. During her day hours as a receptionist, she doesn't have the thrill she lusts for at night. Amber lives alone, meaning she saves a good bit of her money on the side. She began contemplating on whether she should hire someone to reenact her fantasies for her, but is deeply afraid of their reaction.

At work, Amber confines in a well-built, tall strapping man named Thomas. The connection was there, all the sparks and emotion was almost too good to be true. However, she didn't inform Thomas about her nights as a cat burglar. She wanted to wait for the right time. Now she's had some more interesting nights as a cat burglar. One house she sneaked into was a small house. The female who lived there was not a nice person. This female is one of her workers at her job. Amber never got along with her and knew she was getting special treatment from their boss. One night, Amber took it upon herself to place her cat burglar outfit in the trunk and followed her. She made sure to keep her distance so her cover wasn't blown. Hours later, The Female (we'll call her Bridget) arrives home. Amber changed inside the car into her cat burglar outfit. She waited until night time to start working. She saw Bridget get in her car and drive away. This is Amber's cue to break in. As Amber picked the lock and entered the house, she was taken aback by the interior. For a small, one-storey house, Bridget had a well-furnished and decorated interior. This told Amber she had plenty of money. Her next mission is to find her money. Even if she couldn't find money, if she could find valuable jewelry or hot items, that was more than enough for her.

Amber searched her bedroom, then searched her drawers and moved onto the closet. She would find a few interesting items to steal and move onto the next place of the house. Her search continues when the front door opens ans shuts. Amber bolts to the closet. She knows if she gets caught and her identity is revealed then she's definitely going to face trouble. She could hear footsteps climbing up the stairs and enter the bedroom. Bridget sits her purse and keys onto the bed and makes a beeline to the bathroom. Amber would hide behind her clothes hanging up in case she decides to change her clothes. The hot water was turned on as Bridget slowly removed her clothes. Bridget would make a few steps to the closet but then stopped in her tracks. She turns and walks out of the bedroom. This makes Amber bolt out of the closet and hurriedly darts under the bed. Just as Amber slides under the bed, Bridget enters and opens the closet. She searches through her clothing and freezes. Something felt odd and Amber knew by the way Bridget was standing that something wasn't right. Bridget stood there a few more moments before grabbing something that Amber couldn't see, then dart to the bathroom with sweats and shuts the door. Amber slowly slides out from under the bed. She smoothly and quickly bolts out of the bedroom. As soon as Amber reaches the bedroom doorframe, suddenly, the bathroom door swings open and Amber bolts down the stairs. She goes to open the doorknob but its locked. She can hear Bridget about to head out, but Amber runs behind a wall and crouches low just as Bridget descends down the stairs.

"She sure is really fast," Amber said, doing everything in her power to stay hidden until the coast is clear. Bridget walks right past the wall where Amber is hiding at. Bridget collapses onto the living room and flips on the TV. Amber curses to herself as she begins contemplating her next move. Bridget flips it on a late night talk show. During one of the commercial breaks, Bridget walks into the kitchen and fetches a bottle of wine along with a glass. Amber scans the interior and calculates how to escape without Bridget being aware. She thought of maybe waiting until Bridget fell asleep, but knew that would likely take awhile. She did thought of slipping into the kitchen and leaving out the backdoor. Amber began to quietly move but Bridget would casually get up to fetch snacks, etc.

"This is going to be a long night." Amber said to herself.

One hour and twenty-nine minutes later, Bridget is sound asleep on the couch. Amber gave it a couple more minutes before making a move. Amber took very slow and quiet steps, hoping it wouldnt startle Bridget. Despite feeling sensually aroused by this, Amber preferred to leave and pleasure herself at home. Amber would make her way into the kitchen. She kept her eyes intently on Bridget. She slowly backed up into the kitchen and tried the backdoor. Locked.

"Damn." Amber said to herself, hoping that picking the lock would work.

For some reason, the pick wouldn't work. This was odd. Normally, Amber never has this trouble when it comes to picking locks. However, this door wasn't working for her and couldn't figure out why. She knew her next move is trying the front door. Amber slowly makes her way to the front door. When she reentered the living room, Bridget wasn't asleep on the couch. Her heart stopped beating. At this point, Amber knew that Bridget knew she's there. Now's the time to make the move. As Amber hurries to the front door, picks the lock and opens the front door, Bridget stood there, handkerchief in her hand, places it up to Amber's mouth. She tried to fight her, but was slipping out of consciousness. The chloroform was strong and Amber couldn't fight it. She could feel herself fighting to not fall into unconsciousness, but as Amber got weak, Bridget firmly placed the chloroformed handkerchief against her nose and mouth, leaving Amber no choice but to inhale the chloroform. And she's out. Amber starts to fall backward, but Bridget catches her and places her gently onto the floor. Bridget stands over her, unsure what her next move will be.

"I didn't know I was going to have company." Bridget said, awkwardly smiling at the unconscious cat burglar.

2 hours have passed and Amber slowly comes to. She's lying on the couch with her hands and feet tied. Her mouth gagged and her bound hands lay drapped across her crouch. Amber tried to shake the cobwebs out of her vision and realizes her predicament. Despite this, Amber slowly begins feeling aroused. With her bound hands in front of her vagina, she begins touching herself. The pleasure from the way her hands and feet feel tied while wearing very tight leather that highlights her marvelous figure, Amber sensually starts pleasuring herself. She starts feeling wet as she continues pleasuring herself. The sensations and arousal didn't disappoint. A few moments later, and Amber cums. Even though her mouth is gagged, her moaning can still be heard muffled. Bridget can be heard in the next room on the phone. Amber tries to make sense of her phone call. She can make out certain words:

"Yes. She's a female. Age? Maybe late twenties? Not entirely sure." Bridget said.

Amber started to realize Bridget is on the phone with the police. She wonders while Bridget is in the other room if its possible to get up and escape. Amber starts to rise up off the couch, and head straight to the door. She goes to turn the knob.

"I don't think so!" Bridget said as she placed her chloroformed handkerchief up against Amber's mouth and nose. Amber tries to fight it off by backing into Bridget, knocking her off her feet. Amber goes back to the door, but starts to feel weak from the chloroform. Bridget gets up, pulls a gun out and places it tightly in Amber's butt cheek.

"If you don't go sit down on the couch right now, its going to make my citizen's arrest really bloody." Bridget said.

She placed her free hand up against Amber's breasts and gestures Amber to sit back down on the couch. This sensual geature turned Amber on. She's never felt someone grope their breast in this manner before, and Amber oddly loves this. Amber complies and sits on the couch.

"Good. Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." Bridget said, plopping down next to her on the couch.

"What are gonna do with me?" Amber said.

"Well, I have had several thoughts cross my mind." Bridget said, looking Amber over.

"Like what?" Amber said.

"Oh, well, you know? I've never caught someone in this predicament before." Bridget said, her fingers caressing Amber's breasts. Amber doesn't fight this one bit. She shouldn't be enjoying this, but Amber has fantasized this many times, and at this point she embraces this wild and exciting night of pleasure.

"I could turn you in: citizen's arrest. Or..." Bridget said, her hand making its way to Amber's crotch. Her hand rests tenderly on Amber's vagina. Amber tries to resist this, but deep down, she loves every second of this.

"I could make a proposal for you." Bridget said, her hand placed tightly on her wet vagina. Amber jumps a little, unexpected by her hand placement.

"What kind of proposal?" Amber said.

Bridget just stares at her, then her eyes darts down to Amber's wet vagina. Curious, she unzips her pants enough to slide her hand inside her pants just to feel her wet and exposed vagina. Amber moans to the firmness and tightening of Bridget's hand placement. Bridget can feel how wet Amber is: knowing how much pleasure Amber gets from this and decides whether to use this for her advantage.

"Wow, you are a naughty cat. Very wet down there, aren't ya?" Bridget said, slowly fingering Amber's wet vagina. Amber lets out a loud moan, her bottom lip quivers, feeling more and more aroused. Bridget sees just how much pleasure Amber gets from this. Bridget continues fingering her at a slow pace.

"You know what, though? Maybe you should turn yourself in? Think about the reward I could get for turning in a cat burglar like yourself?" Bridget said, continuing to finger Amber's wet vagina.

"Or.. perhaps you would like that too much?" Bridget said.

Amber moans loudly, biting her bottom lip. The sensations are becoming too much for her but doesn't want it to end. Bridget takes her hand out and zips her pants back up.

"Lay down." Bridget said.

Amber complies. She lays down on her stomach as a knock on the door can be heard.

"Wonder who that could be?" Bridget said.

She opens the front door and an older man in his 50's named Liddy appears.

"I was having a good ass dream until you..." Liddy said.

He stops when he sees Amber's gorgeous butt in those tight leather pants up in the air. Liddy, surprised and somewhat confused, looks at Bridget.

"What the hell's going on here?" Liddy said.

"Well, I had a unannounced guest in my home." Bridget said, shutting the door behind her.

Liddy moves closer to the couch and sees Amber's face. Amber looks extremely horny right now. Her expression and body language shows how much she wants to pleasure herself until daylight. Bridget slaps Amber hard on her tight butt.

"This is our guest." Bridget said.

Bridget turns to Amber.

"And she's very wet." Bridget said to Liddy.

Liddy knew exactly what Bridget meant when she said that.

"How wet?" Liddy said.

Amber didn't take long for her to say:

"Extremely wet and I need to be punished." Amber said.

Amber is fully aware of her predicament, and at the same time, she is too far into enjoying herself. In fact, she couldn't believe she said the words, 'I need to be punished.' Bridget and Liddy share a look before Bridget asks:

"How bad do you want to be punished?" Bridget said.

Amber looks her straight into her eyes, confident in her answer:

"Very badly. Like you said, I'm a naughty cat." Amber said.

Amber nods at Bridget and Liddy in a consensual way. Bridget looks at Liddy.

"Punish her the way you feel is necessary." Bridget said.

Liddy looks at Bridget, then Amber. Amber looks at Liddy, assuring him that she wants this. Liddy unbuttons his pants and climbs on top of Amber. He grinds hard on her tight butt, warming Amber up. He allows his boner to rub against the tight leather, giving the cock a demonstration. Amber moans and becomes more aroused by this. He flips her over and unzips her pants enough to stick his cock inside her wet vagina. Amber's eyes widen from how deep the penetration is. She moans even louder and Liddy thrusts hard into her. Liddy places his hands on her breasts and the love making doesn't slow down one bit. The moment lasts for what felt like eternity. Liddy and Amber kiss and thrusts harder and harder, leaving Amber to moan incredibly loud. Bridget stands over her and kisses Amber. Liddy reaches a climax and Bridget fingers Amber hard. The sensations and pleasures both Liddy and Bridget give Amber becomes overwhelming for her. Liddy flips Amber over, unzips the back and shoves his cock hard into Amber. She moans even more from pleasure as Liddy thrusts deeply into her. Bridget sits on the floor and fingers her vagina while Liddy fucks her in the ass. Amber shouts and bits her lip from the sensations. She's never experienced anything quite like this. In fact, this is everything she ever dreamed of. Liddy climaxes into her and they take a break.

"I want more." Amber says quietly.

Both Bridget and Liddy weren't expecting this. Liddy flips Amber over, shoved his cock into her wet vagina and thrusts into her deeply. Amber nods to Bridget to grope her breasts and kiss her. They begin kissing as Bridget places one hand on her breast and the other groping her butt. Amber's lip quivers as she feels herself about to reach a climax.

"Here it comes!" Amber shouted.

Both Liddy and Amber reach an exhilarating climax. Amber smiles as her and Bridget share another intimate kiss.

"Is this the proposal?" Amber said.

"Why? Do you want it to be?" Bridget said.

Amber doesn't give it a second before she says:

"Yes!" Amber said.

Bridget and Liddy glance at each other.

"It's good with me." Liddy said while putting his clothes back on.

"I wasn't too rough with you was I?" Liddy said to Amber.

"Too rough? That's what I've been wanting all this time". Amber said.

She sits there a moment as Bridget unties her.

"When can we do this again?" Amber said before concluding:

"And can you massage my vagina like you did earlier?" Amber said to a surprised Bridget.