The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Violet stirred and pushed herself to her feet in front of me. I pushed myself up and sat on the edge of the bed in front of her. In the process, I realized the bed linens were soaked, cold, running down the side of the bed and onto the floor.

I didn't care. I was focused on Violet. I had survived phase one and I hoped phase two was about begin.

Violet wasted no time to begin. She quickly removed her panties. She posed seductively as I admired her shaved pussy. I could easily see the details of her inflated labia and the dark nub at the top of her slit. Violet climbed on the bed behind me and when I turned around, she was laying on her back with her legs spread, her knees up and holding her labia apart so I could see the pink of her inner labia and the dark opening beyond them.

I enthusiastically moved between her legs. I believed I knew what to do. I had the experience of a number of men, my husband and now Violet between my legs and I knew the anatomy pretty well. I just followed my instincts and did my best to copy Violet's lead. I put my tongue where I never thought it would ever go and got drunk on the flavor. When Violet had tongued my rectum it felt unexpectedly wonderful so I started there and I went further than Violet had.

I pressed my tongue against her sphincter, trying to gain entrance. When that didn't work, I moistened my fingers with saliva and worked a finger into her up to the first knuckle. I must have done something right since Violet shouted "Shit" and squeezed my finger. That accomplished, I worked my tongue a little way into her enlarged opening while my fingers found the entrance to her cunt.

I rubbed my tongue on the short space on the way to her labia and then rubbed around her opening before removing my fingers and replacing them with my tongue. I've always known I had an unusually long tongue and now I discovered the reason. My tongue reached almost two inches inside her where I stimulated as many of the thousands of nerve endings there that I could.

I sucked on her clitoris and used my fingers inside her just as she had in me and her orgasm was a thing of beauty. I didn't relent. I used one of my well-lubricated fingers to press against her rectum again and slip it inside. I sucked her clitoris and finger fucked her ass and vagina until she came a second time.

"Enough," she begged when she could breathe again.

I crawled up alongside her and changed my focus to her magnificent breasts while she recovered. Breasts weren't new to me. After all, I had two of my own but lying alongside Violet while I moved her breasts around on her chest with my hands was an experience I won't soon forget.

A short time later, Violet said, "I think I love you."

I paused playing with her breasts to answer her. "Don't stop doing that," she said. "It feels wonderful."

"Violet," I responded while still stroking her breasts. "Is love the proper emotion? I feel something stronger, more emotional. There must be a better way to describe it. How the hell could I feel so good doing things with you that I've never done with my husband?"

"It's certainly different. I'd almost forgotten how good I feel loving another woman. I think, to answer your question, that women know what other women want better than men could ever understand. We're familiar with the territory, we know what makes us feel good and we know how to make other women feel the same way. For us women, sex is better with a woman. Men know what they want and, for them, it's also better with a woman."

"Makes sense to me, except for one important thing."

"What's that?" asked Violet.

"A hard cock inside me."

"There are toys for that."

"It's can't be the same. Toys are rubber, plastic, wooden, all hard but cold. A real cock is hard, soft and warm at the same time and finishes with a flood of hot semen that warms my entire body."

"That's why we let them fuck us," concluded Violet.

Violet and I spent the next hour or so cuddling, kissing and touching each other. I spent much of the time tasting the sweetness between Violet's legs and enjoying how the flavor changed to a saltier mixture when she orgasmed. She spent her share of the time between my legs and surprised me when she scooped up a puddle of my secretions on her fingers and placed them between my lips.

"I taste differently than you," I observed.

"Really?" echoed Violet.

We spent a long five minutes laughing, and feeding each other samples for comparison.

Eventually, Violet and I got out of the bed. We stripped the bed together, in the nude. I put the sheets in the washer while Violet remade the bed with a spare set of sheets. I felt odd walking naked between the laundry room and the bedroom. I actually enjoyed the playful and somewhat wicked, feeling of walking around my home naked.

Violet and I got dressed and went back into the living room. We spent the rest of the afternoon drinking wine and discussing our future. Actually, it wasn't much of a discussion, more like an agreement and a planning session.

The only open question was whether we should tell our husbands. Violet opined that we shouldn't. "They'll never understand and react without thinking," she offered.

I disagreed. I didn't want to keep secrets from Jules, especially one that was so important to me. Violet thought about that for a moment.

"I think you're probably right," she said. "I probably couldn't keep the intensity of my feelings about you from Leif for very long. It would leak out over time with how I look at you or touch you when we're all together. I might even dream about you and talk in my sleep."

"Okay, but how do we tell them? I think you're right about how they would react and I don't want to have a big to-do over us with Jules."

"I think there's only one way. We have to include them."

"Include them? Like have them in the room when were together? How does that work?"

"Not like that. If we had a four way relationship, our being together would be a natural extension of the other activities."

"Wait. Are you suggesting we swap husbands and let them fuck us so we can have sex together?"

"A little vulgar when you put it that way. I was thinking of a natural evolution between couples that care very much for each other and want to share."

However, you put it, you want to fuck Jules."

"Not exactly 'want' to. More like need to, for us. And you get to fuck Leif."

"And you're okay with that?" I asked.

"He owes you one anyway."

"He does but just one?"

"I think you've got the idea."

"I still need to think about it," I concluded.

"You do that," said Violet. "Remember, it has the benefit of everything we have together with the double bonus of two hard, warm cocks spewing hot semen inside you."

I thought about little else over the next two weeks. Violet and I had two hot lunches during that time without mentioning her proposal.

Finally, I said to her, "I think you're right."

"I usually am but about what is it this time?" asked Violet

"Us having a four-way relationship to legitimize our two-way relationship," I answered.

"Oh. So you want to fuck Leif?"

"Not so much as 'want to' as not able to come up with a better solution."

"And you're willing to let me fuck Jules?"

"I thought a lot about that and I've come to the conclusion it's a reasonable sacrifice to continue having you in my bed. I haven't asked him but I don't think he'd refuse if I told him it was alright. My problem is how to go about it? How do we promote an exchange of partners without causing problems in our marriages?"

"I think it's easier than you think."

"Really?"

"Really. Just ask him."

"Just ask him. That's not as easy as it seems."

"Jules is a guy. He'll jump at the chance to get into my pants if you make the suggestion even if it also involves Leif fucking you."

"Jules loves me. I can't imagine him not getting upset if Leif fucks me."

"Rose," counseled Violet, "This isn't about love. It's about sex. No guy will think twice about fucking another woman if his woman approves and, if you fuck him immediately afterward, he'll never ask about your fucking Leif earlier."

"That's so cold."

"Not cold, hot sex. I don't know if you'll enjoy fucking Leif but I'll certainly enjoy fucking Jules and I'm sure he'll enjoy fucking me. I'll make sure he does."

"I'm sure I can make sure Leif has a good time but I'd like to warm up to the idea slowly, as a group."

"Are you thinking one night, one month or longer?" asked Violet

"Not too long. One night or maybe two at most. I need to warm up as well and I think going slow adds to the anticipation and sexiness of the evening. It'll make the payoff even better."

"I can live with that," said Violet.

"We may need two nights if Jules wants to talk to me in private once he knows the direction we're heading."

"I'll leave it up to you. Right now, come here and kiss me."

Three hours later, I asked Violet and Leif to go to dinner Friday night with us and have drinks at our house later.

I told Jules we were having dinner with Violet and Leif on Friday and asked him to make a reservation at a nice quiet restaurant. I didn't mention coming back to our house later for drinks. I spent most of the day Friday changing the sheets on the beds in our room and the kids rooms, making sure everything else was glowing clean, especially the showers, and our liquor cabinet was well stocked.

I showered Friday afternoon and dressed carefully for our night out. I rooted around in my dressing table and found the cologne that used to drive Jules crazy. I put a tiny drop behind each ear, under each breast and high up, very high up, on my inner thighs hoping Jules wasn't the only man who responded to the fragrance. I dusted off the little black dress I hadn't worn since an office holiday party five years earlier and was relieved that it still fit properly. It was shorter than my usual dresses and low cut. I added a strapless black bra, black bikini panties and thigh high black nylons.

I looked at myself in the mirror and even I was turned on by my reflection.

Jules showered and dressed casually in tan Dockers, a navy blue golf shirt and loafers without socks. When he saw me, he stopped dead in his tracks. "Wow," he remarked. "I think I'm underdressed."

"You're fine," I answered.

"Why the sexy getup?" he asked.

"I haven't felt very sexy lately and decided to take advantage of tonight to resurrect some old feelings."

"You've definitely succeeded. Leif is going to lose his shit just looking at you."

"Is that so bad?" I asked.

"It's never bad when my woman is the best looking woman in the room. I just hope I can keep it together watching him undress you with his eyes."

"If you begin to feel a little protective of me, you have my permission to undress Violet with your eyes."

"Ah, a quid pro quo."

"More like one good rise deserves another."

"You're bad."

"I hope so," I said.

I added a double string of pearls and black heels before we headed to the restaurant to meet Leif and Violet.

Leif and Violet were already at the restaurant. They were seated in a booth with a semicircular table. All four of us could sit in the back and on the ends, leaving the front open to the room and facilitate serving. When they saw us, Leif stood up and waved us over. Leif was wearing a button down light blue shirt with rolled up sleeves, what looked like new jeans and boots. Leif shook Jules' hand and gave me a warm hug.

Violet was attired in a short, bright aqua skirt, a ruffled white blouse that nicely accented the cleavage created from her push-up bra, and black three-inch heels. Her hair was piled on top of her head. She moved to the edge of the booth, delaying long enough for Jules to notice the gusset of her alert orange thong as she slid out of the booth. She gave Jules a HUG and then hugged me before getting back into the booth by sitting on the edge and rotating around one leg at a time before sliding back to her place.

I slid in the other side, leaving the end of the table for Jules. Leif poured us glasses of red wine from the bottle already on the table and topped off Violet's and his glass. The waiter brought us menus and described the specials for us. We caught up with each other over the wine. Leif waved the waiter away twice before we ordered meals and another bottle of wine.

The main course was perfect and we debated over dessert while sipping the remainder of the wine. Meanwhile, I, and of course Violet, decided to go to the ladies room. We peed, primped and prodded before going back to the table. The men saw us coming and stood up to let us back into the booth. In a surprise move, Violet walked past Leif and slid into the booth in front of Jules. Not having much of a choice, I slid in next to Leif. Now I was sitting between Leif on my right and Violet on my left. Violet was between me on her right and Jules on her left.

Almost immediately, I felt Violet's hand on my thigh. I peeked and saw her other hand on Jules' thigh. With a sigh, I put one hand on Violet's thigh and the other hand on Leif's thigh. Conversation ceased. Nobody moved, except Violet. I felt her hand slide up my thigh until her pinky finger was against my damp panties. I assumed her other hand was similarly placed on Jules' thigh. I resisted copying her moves.

"I think I'll pass on dessert," choked out Jules.

"Why?" asked Violet innocently. "We're not in a hurry."

"I'm just full," Jules rationalized.

"I'm sure we can find a way to make room for you later," added Violet with a sly grin and a triple entendre.

We voted and decided to pass on dessert. The waiter brought the bill and the guys each gave him a credit card. He figured out what to do with the check, the guys each signed their half and soon we were on our way out of the restaurant, Violet on Jules' arm with Leif and me trailing behind.

We gathered in the parking lot in front of the restaurant. "This has been a wonderful evening," I offered. "The night is still young. How about you guys come over to our place for drinks and whatever?" I suggested.

Violet immediately agreed. Jules looked like a deer in a sniper's scope. "I'll ride with Jules," said Violet and started in the direction of the cars. I caught up with her with the guys trailing behind.

"Don't push it so much," I whispered to her.

"Why not? Nobody's complaining."

"That's because Jules isn't thinking yet."

"That's good, isn't it?" she asked.

"Sooner or later he's going to start thinking and you might scare him. Slow down and let me handle it. I guarantee I'll have him on board even if he thinks about it."

"I'll try," Violet said, "but I'm already wet."

"So am I. Be patient. You'll not regret it."

"Fine. Don't let me down."

We got to Leif and Violet's car. Leif and Jules caught up to us. Leif unlocked the car and opened the passenger door for me while Violet led Jules further down the row to his car. Leif backed out of the parking space, exited the lot and headed for my house.

At home, Leif and I made small talk in the kitchen while waiting for Jules and Violet. I arranged some snacks and glasses on the living room table and put some soft listening music on the TV with the picture off. At one point, Leif came up behind me and put his hands on my waist. He whispered in my ear, "Violet shared with me what she thought might happen tonight."

"Really?" I asked as I turned to face him.

"She told me you were on board."

I was saved by the arrival of Jules and Violet who were almost ten minutes later than we were. Jules and Leif went off to gather the drinks.

I looked at Violet. "You told Leif about the plan for tonight?" I asked.

"I did," she confirmed.

"What took you and Jules so long to get here?" I asked suspiciously.

"We had a problem getting out of the parking lot," she answered.

"Care to elaborate?" I requested almost afraid of the answer.

"I put my hand on his thigh again and when he looked at me with that lost little boy look, I kissed him," Violet admitted without conscience.

"What did he do?" I asked hesitantly.

"He kissed me back."

"Was there more?"

"I squeezed his junk. Nice package."

"And?"

"He squeezed my tit."

"I thought you weren't going to push."

"I didn't push, I squeezed," Violet said as the guys came back into the room.

As they passed out the drinks, I thought that only Violet and I were the only ones in on the plan. Now I concluded that I was the only one not in on the plan.

Violet and Leif found seats on the sofa. Jules came over to me and whispered to me. "I need to tell you something," he said.

"I know already," I whispered back.

"But Violet ..." he said.

"It's okay," I told him. "Violet's had a few drinks and you're a hunk. She's acting as any woman in her right mind would."

"But I ... " he stammered.

"I know. It's fine. You acted as any healthy male would."

"You don't mind?"

"No. Everything's fine. Violet's fine, you're fine and I'm fine."

"What about Leif and you?" Jules asked.

"Would that bother you?" I asked.

Jules thought for a moment. "No," he said slowly. "Actually, I'm a little aroused by the thought."

"So, everything's perfect. Let's have fun and not think too much about it."

I walked over to the sofa and wiggled between Leif and Violet. Jules wandered over and, before he could complain or pull over a chair, Violet put her glass on the table and stood up. "Let's dance," she said to Jules and pulled him into the center of the room.

She relieved Jules of his drink, put it next to hers, put her arms around his neck and began to gyrate with the music. Jules caught the rhythm, put his hands on her waist and they began to move together.

"I've never seen her like this," I said to Leif.

"Violet loves to dance," he revealed. "She dances frequently at home and it always ends the same way," he added.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Wait and watch," he said.

Violet and Jules danced together for several minutes. Violet would rub her tits against him and push a thigh or hip against his crotch with obvious results. Leif stood and put out his hand. We danced a couple of cuts alongside Violet and Jules. I mimicked Violet's actions with Leif and he responded by holding me tight with his hands under my dress and on my ass cheeks. Violet had untucked Jules' shirt and was rubbing her hands under it. Suddenly, Violet stopped dancing. "I need to find different music," she said and headed for the TV control. "Move the table so we have more room," she added.

Jules and Leif moved the table from in front of the sofa and Leif asked Jules to lower the lights. Violet found a music channel with a deep bass beat and snappy brass vibes. She came back to the center of the room and began to gyrate, her hips and shoulders moving in ways guaranteed to raise the temperature in the room.

Leif took my hand and led me back to the sofa. "We're safe here," he said.

Jules approached Violet, planning to dance with her. Instead, she sat him on the floor in front of her. She continued to dance around him, running her hands over her body, pushing her breasts up and letting them go. After several minutes, she pulled the pins from her hair and swung her head around, fanning her long hair out over her shoulders. She played with her hair, frequently swinging it out over Jules head and face.

Violet kicked off her shoes.

I looked at Leif. "She's going to go further, isn't she?" I asked.

"A lot further," he confirmed.

I watched Violet gyrate in front of us. Jules was sitting on the floor mesmerized by her motions. She was unpredictable. Several times, she spun and her skirt flared out revealing her almost glowing orange thong. Once she put her skirt over Jules head and rubbed against his forehead. I couldn't see Jules' reaction but my juices were running. When Violet turned and put her ass in Jules' face, I grabbed Leif and kissed him. I caught him by surprise but, half second later, he kissed me back. We took a short break for a breath and plunged in for an all out, open mouthed, full tongue French connection.