The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet saw us, smiled and gave me a thumb's up. Then she turned on the heat herself. Standing in front of Jules, with her body twisting and shifting, she pulled her blouse from her skirt and unbuttoned it. Soon it was resting comfortable on Jules head.

I was watching Violet intently and Jules reaction, when Leif distracted me. He took my chin in his hand, turned my head and kissed me again. The kiss evolved and ended with his hand firmly on my breast. When he moved back from kissing me, I held his hand against my breast with both of my hands to insure he wouldn't remove it.

Violet was in the groove. She gyrated seductively in front of Jules, seemingly undecided whether to remove her bra or her skirt. She favored her skirt. She turned it around on her body until the clasp and zipper were in front of her and waited. Jules seemed unaware of her intensions. Finally, she took his hands and placed them on the closure of her skirt.

Jules moved closer to her, slid open the clasp of her skirt and slowly pulled down the zipper until the bright orange of her thong beneath her skirt could be seen. Violet wiggled her hips and Jules slid her skirt over her hips, down her legs and removed it, one leg at a time, from her feet as she balanced herself with one hand on his head. Jules was seated on the floor just a bare inch from the large dark circle of dampness highlighting Violet's thong.

As I sat next to Leif on the sofa watching Violet and Jules, I leaned forward and Leif undid the small hook at the back of my dress. I held the top of my dress as he unzipped my dress all the way down my back. He tugged the dress off each of my shoulders and the top of my dress fell into my lap. I put his hand back on my breast and held it there.

Jules took a quick peek back at me. I gave him a big smile, blew him a kiss and he returned his focus to Violet. He reached up to grab Violet's thong at the waist. Violet shook her finger back and forth in front of him and backed up two steps. Instead, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Suspended from the shoulder straps, Violet's bra hung in front of her breasts. She had Jules stand up and put his hands on the sides of the cups of her bra. Jules lifted the bra away from her body as she released the straps from her shoulders. The bra hung on Jules' arm as he reached for Violet's breasts. He held them, one in each hand and squished them gently. Violet pressed Jules' hands against her breasts with her hands and forced her chest forward.

I was leaning forward, watching Jules' obvious enchantment at holding Violet's breasts and her delight with it, as Leif struggled behind my back undoing my bra. I had pity on him, reached behind me and quickly unhooked my bra. The strapless bra fell into my lap and I leaned back. Leif quickly returned his hands to my naked breasts and, a moment later, was kissing my right nipple.

Violet pushed Jules back to a seated position and leaned over him with her breasts hanging in his face. She took her right breast in both hands and pushed the nipple into Jules' mouth. A few moments later, during which Jules licked, kissed, sucked and slurped on Violet's breast, Violet repeated the action with her left breast and let her wet and shining right breast hang freely.

With her breasts adequately appreciated, she stood upright and moved her hips closer to Jules' face. She began to slide her thong off her body revealing her freshly shaved vulva. She took Jules' chin and tipped his face up to look at her face. She put out her tongue, indicating she wanted him to do the same. With Jules' tongue protruding between his lips, Violet let his head tip down and brought her hips closer to his tongue. With her hands on her hips, Violet began to feed him her pussy much as she had fed him her tits.

I was struggling to contain my fervor as I watched Violet and Jules. In danger of having the increasingly large flood between my legs seep through my dress and soak the sofa cushion, I stood up. My dress fell at my feet and I kicked it aside. I took Leif's hand and led him from the room. We ended up in my daughter Lori's room with her queen-sized bed.

In the bedroom, I kissed Leif and said, "Get out of those clothes, quickly."

While he stripped, I removed my panties, pulled off the bed covers, crawled into the center of the bed and spread my legs. Without hesitation, Leif positioned himself between my legs, his erection leading the way. I pushed him down my body until his face was properly positioned and waited.

Leif didn't disappoint me. He kissed my clitoris and then got my body shivering as he dragged his long tongue between my swollen and wet lips. I rolled up my hips for more and the next time he started at my rectum and a minute later finished with a tongue-lashing of my clitoris after a pause to poke his tongue as deeply into my opening as he could.

I had been close to losing my shit before I dragged Leif into the bedroom. By the time he completed the fourth trip of his tongue through my private parts, I was writhing on the bed as my orgasm flooded Leif's face and the sheets.

Leif gave me several seconds to recover before his pushed himself up my body and his erection found the promised land. He slid inside me. I gasped, grabbed the sheets with my fists and pushed back against him. Leif lay on top of me, supporting most of his weight with his arms and kissed me gently. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back, hard.

Leif moved inside me. I pulled him with my legs. We found a mutual rhythm. His strokes got longer and faster. I moaned, I cried, I prayed, and I came. Leif paused briefly as I gripped his erection with my vagina and then started pumping inside me again. The third time I came, he came with me. I felt his hot sperm flooding my womb and cried with joy. Leif rolled off me and kissed the tears from my eyes. I rolled on top of him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him intensely. "Thank you," I whispered.

Violet managed to get Jules clothing off and push him on his back on the carpet in the living room. She was straddling his head and sucking on his erection as Jules consumed her cunt. Violet has a large repertoire of oral tricks and she used every one of them on Jules. Jules erupted into her mouth just as she was beginning to feel the effects of Jules' efforts between her legs. She rolled over, turned Jules around and led him to her tingling pussy again. Jules focused on the task of pleasing her. He added his fingers and began to fuck her manually while sucking on her clitoris. Violet responded and her orgasm interrupted Jules, who moved up her body and began to focus his attention on her breasts. Violet held Jules' head against her chest, wrapped one leg around his hip and rubbed her sensitive clitoris against his hip until she came a second time. Together, they moved to the master bedroom.

Over the next several hours, both couples fucked, sucked, slurped and swallowed until they needed rest. In the middle of the night, Violet quietly opened the door to Lori's bedroom. She watched silently as Leif fucked me from behind with both of us on our knees. When Leif and I were finished and lying alongside of each other on the bed, Violet walked over to the side of the bed and lay alongside me.

I knew Violet had joined us in bed but I was too drained to acknowledge her immediately. Finally, I asked, "What are you doing here? Is everything alright?"

"Everything's wonderful. Your husband is a remarkable lover and I see you and Leif haven't been exactly celibate either."

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

"I think you need to go fuck Jules."

"Didn't you fuck him enough?"

"I did my best. I just think you should fuck your husband while I fuck mine as a perfect ending to the night before we fall asleep."

Her suggestion made sense. It was time to cement our love with our husbands to avoid possible issues later. I left Violet to her duty and padded naked down the hallway, looking into my son Casey's empty bedroom before I found Jules resting on our daughter's bed. I crawled in bed beside him and gave him a sloppy kiss.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," I said.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said as I kissed him again.

I could feel his erection growing against my thigh. I reached down and held his erection in my hand. "Got something for me?" I asked.

"I saved the best for you," he said.

I straddled his hips and settled down with him inside me. I was immediately overcome with the emotional content of having him inside me. My tears flowed freely as I rode his love for me. He held me tightly and forced himself deeply inside me. My first orgasm was long and sensitive. Orgasms racked my body continuously. Jules came all too soon. I prayed that his erection wouldn't deflate so I could feel him inside me forever but it was not to be. He shrank and fell out of me when I moved. I held him tightly and he put his arms around me. We kissed and I knew, with that kiss, that he was forever mine and whomever we shared with, we would always return to each other.

Violet came into the bedroom as Jules and I were drifting off to sleep. She lay on the bed behind me, kissed me and held my breast.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Everything's wonderful," she replied.

"So why are you here?" I asked.

"Leif only had one glorious fuck in him. He's gone comatose. I'm not ready for sleep and I remembered why this evening happened. I decided to see if you remembered as well, if you're not too tired."

I rolled over on my back in response, allowing Violet access to my body. Jules moved over to give us room without fully understanding what was about to happen. He watched, fascinated, as Violet kissed my nipples and rubbed between my legs. He sat up and moved to the top edge of the bed to watch when Violet and I began kissing and sucking on each other's tongues.

Violet and I reveled in each other's bodies as if we were parched women suddenly discovering a cool mountain spring. We tasted each other, shared the effluent of our shared orgasms and expressed our love for each other while Jules watched.

We ended up lying on the bed with Jules lying between us. We had our heads on his chest and Violet was casually stroking his penis. "You want to help me here?" she asked.

"Don't you ever get tired?"

"I want to taste him after he's come in you."

"You are a dirty cunt," I said.

"And proud of it," she agreed.

Jules was listening and his penis responded appropriately. Soon Jules and I were copulating vigorously and Violet was cheering us on. Twenty minutes and three positions later, Jules was no closer to an orgasm. Violet abandoned her original plan and did things with her mouth on Jules' erection that I couldn't do with my vagina and he finally came. Violet swallowed most Jules sperm and shared the rest with me.

Finally, the three of us fell asleep tangled together in the bed.

I woke just before eight in the morning. I had to pee so badly that I barely managed to untangle myself from Jules and Violet and rushed to the bathroom in the hall. I peed so much the toilet should have flushed itself. I looked in the mirror, shuttered and took a quick shower. I dried and squeezed the water from my hair with a towel. I combed out my hair and went back to the bedroom.

Violet and Jules seemed to be sleeping. I decided to head to the kitchen and start breakfast preparations. I looked around hopelessly for something to wear, gave up and headed for the kitchen naked. I remembered how walking around my house naked felt so good.

I started the coffee brewing and began arranging the various plates and cups on the kitchen table when Jules wandered naked into the kitchen. "I can't find my underwear," he said.

"Go take a shower and forget about the underwear," I told him.

Jules filled a mug with coffee and headed off to take a shower. He came back thirty minutes later, freshly showered and with an empty mug.

"What took so long?" I asked.

"Violet showed up as I was getting into the shower."

"And?"

"She drank my coffee and got into the shower with me," he explained.

"She's such a slut," I said.

"True, but not this time. That shower in the hall bathroom is a tight fit for two people."

"So, she didn't try to fuck you in the shower?"

"She tried but it wasn't easy and she gave up," Jules clarified.

"So what took so long?"

"We spent a wonderful time washing each other and generally being playful."

"Nice. Next time invite me and use the large shower in the master bedroom."

Jules refilled his mug and we sat at the table next to each other nibbling at some Danish I bought yesterday thinking we might need something for breakfast. A few minutes later, Violet wandered into the kitchen. She was wearing a light cover up, hardly a robe, that she found in Lori's closet. It was too small for her. She had pulled it closed as best she could and belted it to keep it in place. It barely covered her ample tits and they were more on display than hidden. It was also too short, revealing as she moved, that she hadn't bothered with underwear.

"I didn't expect you guys to be naked," she said.

"I've discovered I enjoy the feeling of being naked in my own home," I explained. "You're welcome to join us."

"That's an invitation I'm hesitant to decline," declared Violet as she disrobed. She was hanging the robe over the back of one of the kitchen chairs when Leif wandered into the kitchen. He was wearing the boxer shorts I recognized from last evening.

"You guys look comfortable," he mused.

Ignoring the obvious reference to our dress code, I said, "We've all had showers. Why don't you catch a shower of your own and join us?"

Leif filled a mug with coffee and left for the bathroom, probably to take a shower.

The three of us sat at the table, drinking coffee and making small talk as if this Saturday morning was no different than the thousands of others in our lives and were weren't naked. Leif returned with an empty coffee mug and sans underwear. He refilled his mug and joined us at the table.

With Leif at the table, and a quorum present, Violet lost no time talking about yesterday. "I had an incredible time last night," she said.

Three heads nodded in unison.

"I had such a good time that I think we should do it again," she said. "And again," she added.

I hadn't had time to process the events of last evening and I needed to have a serious, and private, conversation with Jules before even considering what Violet was proposing.

Silence enveloped the table.

"Come on," she cajoled us. "How could you not want to do it again? I want to fuck all three of you every day but I'll settle for weekends."

Leif was the first to attempt a response. "Violet dear," he started. "I think we all agree with you, at least in principle, but it's an enormous commitment to make without considering all the ramifications."

"What ramifications? My body is still tingling this morning. What more do we have to consider?"

"The children," I contributed.

Violet's mood changed instantly. She appeared to be thinking. "I hadn't thought of them and how they might react. We couldn't keep it secret from them for long. They're too smart for that."

"And," I added, "All four of us have to agree."

She paused for a few moments. "I'm being selfish. I know what I want and I usually find a way to get it but I'm not a bad person. I can't make you want to do it again. In fact, I don't want to make you do anything you don't whole-heartedly want to do. Without the emotion and total freedom from last night the whole thing loses its meaning and appeal. So, where do we go from here?"

"Violet," I said, "I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that all three of us agree with you. We all want to do it again, repeatedly, but we can't hurt others however we do it. I'm sure we can work it out and you'll get what you want. Maybe not every day but often enough."

"I think we need to go home and think carefully. Maybe we can come up with a plan that works for the long haul," ventured Leif.

"Can't we just stay here and talk about it together?" asked Violet.

I looked at Jules and he nodded slightly. "I think that works for us," I said.

"Do we have to get dressed?" asked Violet.

I laughed out loud. "I can't make you do anything you don't whole heartedly want to do," I said.

The morning went well. Initially, there was some hesitation and minor embarrassment but it passed quickly. We talked, walked and performed minor chores, including washing the sheets on both beds and remaking them, as if naked was our natural state. After the first hour, it was. There were many sexual innuendos and outright acts. Both men tweaked or squeezed my breasts whenever I was in reach and Violet wasn't ignored. I had my ass patted and more just as often. Twice, I lingered long enough to fuck each of the men, once in the bedroom and once in the hallway. I wasn't paying close attention but I'm sure Violet didn't pass up the opportunities when they presented themselves.

Except for the hour that Violet and I went to the market for supplies and wine, we spent the entire day Saturday naked in our house. The shopping trip was an experience. Violet didn't want to wear the clothes she had worn when she arrived. She said they were too "revealing" for a trip to the market. She found a one-piece sundress in Lori's closet as a substitute. It was too small and too short. I told her, with confirmation from Jules and Leif, that it was even more revealing than her clothes the evening before, especially since wasn't planning to wear anything under it. She found another, larger smock in the back of Lori's closet from her "fat" summer after she broke up with her first boyfriend that fit better and hung further down her thighs. We agreed she could make due with it as long as she didn't bend over with someone behind her. I wore a similar shift also without intimates.

When we returned, the guys were perched on the sofa watching college football, bowls of popcorn and limp dicks in their laps. Violet and I carried in most of the groceries and I asked Jules to get the rest.

"Whoa," he cautioned. "Like this?" he asked referring to his nakedness.

"Sure. Why not?" I replied. "It'll only take a second and there's nobody out there to see you."

"Not without Leif coming with me," insisted Jules, hoping Leif would refuse and save him.

"Why the hell not," piped up Leif as he headed for the door and the car.

Violet and I watched and laughed as the guys stood inside the doorway, planning the shortest path to the car and back to minimize the exposure time. We hadn't told them the car was the one furthest from the house. By the time they got to the kitchen with the remaining groceries, they were both winded and erect from the exertion and the stimulating dash naked in our driveway. One thing led to another. Violet pushed Leif onto a kitchen chair, straddled him and impaled herself on his happy warrior.

Jules took the hint, leaned me over the table next to Violet and Leif and entered me from behind. Five minutes later, Violet leaned over close to me and suggested, "Switch."

"Okay with you?" I asked Jules.

Jules' smile told me all I needed to know. He pulled out of me and waited while Violet took my place. He settled into Violet as I settled down on Leif. Forty minutes later, the winded guys headed back into the living room to catch up on the football game and Violet and I, fluids running down our legs, put the groceries away.

We had a serious discussion after dinner about our future as a group. We sat in a circle on the living room floor with wine and plates of chocolate mouse cake. We had a problem getting started since Violet, on her third glass of wine, was in a playful mood. She leaned over, spread some mouse on Leif's cock and licked it off. Leif responded with mouse on her tits and invited Jules to help him remove it orally. Before the cake ran out, I had chocolate mouse on most of my body except my rectum. I really enjoyed how Jules and Leif used their mouths to clean my clitoris, more than once. Violet had similar encounters with chocolate cake and similar cleanups, including her ass.