The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eventually settled down and talked seriously. The first thing mentioned was my concern about the children. They were all off at university and not a problem during most of the year. Holidays, breaks and the summer when they were all home, was the issue. We discussed everything from keeping it secret to complete confession and several options in between. In the end, we settled on telling them and we left it up to each family on the best approach for them. I ended the talking part of the evening by telling everyone, "I absolutely want to share my body, without hesitation, guilt or repercussions, with each of you as often as possible and I hope you all feel the same."

We then moved on to the only other item on the agenda. Violet put on the TV and a music channel of sultry music and danced for us. She used a long, gauzy, transparent polyester scarf she found in Lori's closet as a prop. She proved once again she loved to dance. She danced a long time and when she was done, even I wanted to fuck her.

She teased each of the guys with small kisses and nibbles on their erections and then pushed me onto my back and fervidly pushed her face between my legs. I relaxed and spread my legs. Before long I was moaning, shaking all over and had her head pressed tightly between my thighs.

Violet took one short break to order, "Somebody fuck me."

The guys took a silent vote, Jules got on his knees behind her and pushed his incredibly hard cock into her. Less than ten minutes later, Violet pushed suddenly against me, her tongue hardened in my vagina and I knew than Jules had unloaded inside her.

Leif took Jules' place. He didn't last as long as Jules. I came first and Leif's ejaculation caused Violet to collapse on top of me as she orgasmed.

We lay together on the living room carpet. Eventually, I ended up in Jules' arms, resting back against the sofa while Leif and Violet lay together on the floor with Leif idly toying with her breasts.

"Violet," said Leif softly. "I love watching you dance but tonight you set me on fire. I was so hard it actually hurt and then when you went down on Rose, I almost lost it. You've done that before, haven't you?"

"Guilty," said Violet. "Is that a problem?"

"Only that it makes my cock so hard it hurts," replied Leif.

The rest of the evening unfolded instinctively. We took several breaks to recover, drink wine and something else with tequila in it that Jules put together. We nibbled late in the evening on cold cuts that I passed around still in their original packaging. Sometime after midnight, Leif and I wandered off the Lori's bedroom. Violet and Jules moved to the master bedroom.

We slept comfortably the rest of the night. I woke Leif once for a short fuck and quickly went back to sleep. I have no idea if Violet and Jules woke up during the night or slept at all. I do know that Violet, was the first to wake up. She knocked on the bedroom door and came in when I told her it was alright.

She smelled clean and her skin sparkled and her hair was combed but wet. She shared that it was after nine and she was heading for the kitchen to start breakfast preparations.

I got up and headed for the shower. Leif came into the bathroom as I was finishing my shower, peed and changed places with me. I dried, combed my hair and headed for the kitchen, without even considering clothing.

Jules and Violet were sitting at the table with mugs of coffee, similarly undressed. I grabbed a mug for myself and sat at the table with them. "You guys look rested. Did you sleep well?" I inquired.

"Rose," answered Violet, "I can't tell you how comfortable I was sleeping with Jules. He put his arms around me and I fell asleep instantly."

"So you didn't have sex during the night?" I asked.

"If we did, I didn't know about it," Violet replied.

I didn't know how to interpret Jules' smile.

"So you got up early," I asked Violet.

"Actually, Jules was up before me. He was in the shower when I stumbled into the bathroom ready to pee up a storm."

"Is that something I need to know?"

"I think so. Instead of letting me pee, he pulled me into the shower, backed up against the wall, pulled my back against him, lifted me up with his hands under my thighs and spread my legs."

"Really?"

"Really. He held me like that and we watched my pee arch across the shower together. Then it was his turn. I held his penis while he peed. I moved it around watching the pee respond to the movement. I was trying to write my name but his pee ran out before I could finish," she explained.

"Interesting," I said while thinking, "I wonder where that will lead in the future."

Leif came into the kitchen just as Violet finished describing her unusual approach to showering. He joined us at the table. Violet announced she was going to cook breakfast. She told us to set the table in the dining room while she did her thing.

Violet proved she could cook as well as she danced and fucked. We had omelets with ham and cheese, sausage links, home fries and toast. She added orange juice and more coffee. Breakfast was more like brunch.

The rest of Sunday was similar to Saturday, friendly and very sexual. After dinner Sunday evening, Leif and Violet opted to head home. They said they had some catching up to do. I understood them completely, so did Jules and I.

The days and weeks went by too fast and soon it was time for the kids to come back from university for the summer break. I wasn't looking forward to having the discussion I had to have with them. Lori came home first and, after I helped her settle into her spotlessly clean room, we sat in the kitchen with glasses of wine.

"Lori," I began. "I need to talk to you. Since you've been gone things have changed significantly around here."

"Oh, my God. Are you and dad getting divorced," she cried.

"No. No. Nothing like that. Actually, quite the opposite. Your dad and I are more in love than ever. What's changed is that we've been sharing with another couple."

"Why are you telling me this now?" Lori asked.

"We can't hide it from you for very long. You're smart and you'll figure out something is different. Rather than have you fill in the gaps with your imagination, I thought I tell you the truth."

"You and dad are swingers?" Lori asked hesitantly.

"Not swingers, just one other couple."

"Let me get this straight, you and dad are fucking another couple."

"I wouldn't have put it so bluntly but, yes, we're making love with another couple," I clarified.

"Are you going to tell me who they are?" she asked.

"Is that necessary?"

"I don't want to look at all your friends and wonder if that's them and, if you're telling me the truth, it should be the whole truth."

"I see," I said. I took a moment to think and then a deep breath. "It's the Curtises," I said.

"The Curtises? You mean the mother and father of Josh and Ivy. Those Curtises?"

"Those Curtises," I confirmed.

"It's a small world," said Lori.

"How so?" I asked. I wish I hadn't.

"I've been fucking Josh for over a year."

I put down my wine glass before I dropped it. "What?"

"You know. Making love." She confirmed. "Is that a problem?"

"I'm not surprised you're sexually active. I've suspected it for quite a while. I am surprised it's Josh."

"If you think about it, it perfectly appropriate and natural. We've been friends since grade school and we spend a lot of time together, and, before you ask, we're exclusive. At least I am and I believe Josh is too."

"Actually, I'm happy for you and Josh. He's an incredibly nice guy. Can I assume you're discrete?"

"We are. Only Casey and Ivy know."

"Wait," I hesitated. "Are you saying that Casey and Ivy are also involved?"

"I didn't think I was but, you're right, they having sex too," she told me.

"Can the world get any crazier?" I asked rhetorically.

"Only if you're fucking their parents," commented Lori.

I laughed. "You have a way with words," I said. "Answer another question for me?" I asked.

"Shoot," replied Lori.

"Are you and Casey, ... you know?" I asked.

"Oh my God, no," she quickly answered. "He has an incredible cock but he's my brother. It would be so wrong," she emphasized.

"Thanks," I said. "I hope you'll forgive me for asking but I had to know."

I stood up, moved next to her and gave her a big hug. "Thank you for your candor," I said.

She returned the hug and kissed me on the lips. "You're welcome," she said.

"Now I have to have a talk with Casey," I mentioned.

"Let me do it," suggested Lori.

"It's my confession, my responsibility," I insisted.

"Casey will be very uncomfortable discussing sex with his mother. It's that old Oedipus thing. He'll hear it differently from me and I'll make sure he's okay with it."

"I feel bad about burdening you with the responsibility," I countered. Inside, I was relieved that Lori wanted to step in. She was right, but not only Casey would be uncomfortable talking about sex with his mother.

"Please let me know," I asked.

"I will," Lori committed.

Later, when no one was around, Lori approached me and wanted to talk further. "When are you and dad getting together with the Curtises?" she wanted to know.

"Why?"

"I thought we could coordinate. You know. If you and dad are spending time at the Curtis' house maybe Josh and Ivy could join Casey and I here."

How could I respond to that request? Anything but agreement would seem hypocritical. I agreed to work out a schedule with her.

For a while afterward, I was hesitant to talk to Violet about my discussion with Lori. I didn't know if she or Leif had talked to their kids or how much they had shared with them and I didn't want to be the one to accidentally tell her something about her children that she didn't already know.

The problem evaporated when, during one weekend together, Violet, while riding Jules on the bed next to Leif and me, commented, "I wonder if Ivy is riding Josh like this right now."

The summer passed quickly. We spent alternate weekends at each other's homes and the kids spent the same weekend in the empty house. The usual arrangement was late afternoon on Friday until Sunday afternoon at three o'clock. Everything was to be clean and neat by then. I was to call Lori if we were ending sooner for some reason.

The summer passed swiftly and the kids went back to school. Lori wanted to look for a two-bedroom apartment for the four of them to share. She justified it with sound financial arguments although no one believed that was the only reason.

The fall was glorious. There was color in the trees and our bodies radiated health and happiness. My relationship with Jules ascended to new heights. We seemed more deeply in love than ever before. We spent more time together and had more sex together. Jules was more helpful around the house and always more considerate of me. I returned the favors in kind and in the bedroom. When we went out to eat, servers frequently mistook us for new lovers, not an old married couple.

Violet and I met at least once a week and we often spent weekends just as couples alone. I found that sex with Leif was more meaningful without spectators just as sex with Jules alone was more meaningful. Throughout the fall, two things kept popping into my mind as if they represented some unfinished business. The first was Lori's description of Casey's cock as "incredible" and the second was the way she kissed me at the end of our discussion.

The holidays are approaching. I'm sitting here at my desk, writing this tale as the year is coming to an end. 2019 has been a wonderful year full of surprises and happy endings and I can't wait to discover what 2020 has in store for us.