The Arrangement Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband arranges for his wife to be sexually satisfied.
2k words
3.93
27.8k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Arrangement

Diane and I have been married fifteen years. We married relatively young. Diane was 18 and I was 20. Diane was beautiful and sexually inexperienced having been raised a strict catholic. When we dated, I couldn't get past second base with her. Our wedding night was unbelievable, I was amazed at how tight her pussy was. Our first year of marriage we had sex at least three times a week not counting weekends which were always filled with sex. Diane was willing to try anything I asked but it was apparent she really didn't know how to do much. I wanted her to suck my cock and she tried but she drug her teeth on my cock and it hurt. It took several tries before she could give me a decent blow job. Her sucking cock was okay and she always swallowed my cum. I knew she could do better she just had no experience.

One night I took her to an adult porn movie. She watched as women sucked their men alternating sucking and licking. Later at home she tried to do everything she saw in the movie. It was great and I had an idea to buy a VHS machine and bring home more porn movies. So, over the years she has become very hot in bed and a very good cock sucker.

After sixteen years at my job I was laid off and was having a tough time finding work in my area. A job came up in another state and I applied and was hired. I explained to Diane that I would have to work away from home for an undetermined amount of time. I would probably only be able to come home every other month until I knew things were stable. Neither Diane or I wanted to sell our house and move right now. Diane had a good job as an accountant and didn't want to give that up.

I was concerned with leaving Diane by herself for that long of time. I was worried she might go out with friends and be tempted to cheat. Diane now thirty-three was still very beautiful. She has red hair, green eyes, is a size five with great breasts. She works out at home doing step aerobics, running on our treadmill, and lifting on our Bowflex. She gets looks from guys whenever we go out and I get lots of compliments on how well I married.

We were in bed talking about the new job and I asked her if she would pleasure herself while I was gone. She seemed shocked and said no. I explained that I was concerned that going without sex for that amount of time would be difficult.

She asked, "what about you?"

I told her, "I would jerk off every other day." She laughed and called me a pervert.

"I'm being serious; I am concerned about you" I told her.

"I will be fine" she replied.

The next day, I sat Diane down on the couch and told her I wanted her to do something for me. "You have told me you would do anything for me; right?", I asked.

"I always have" she replied.

I explained "I know a guy who I would want to come over once every other week to fingerbang you and get you off."

"What? Are you crazy?" she shouted.

"Listen, this is important to me to know you are taken care of sexually without worrying about you hooking up with someone who might be rough with you or sick" I explained.

"I'm not going to hook up with anyone! I don't want to be with anyone but you." "We have been married fifteen years; I have never even thought about cheating on you." She exclaimed.

"I know" I said.

"Joel you are the only man who has touched me down there and I don't want anyone else ever doing that with me." She said as she stared to cry.

"You told me you love me and would do anything for me and I'm asking that you do this for me." I said in a stern voice. With that, I walked upstairs.

About an hour later, Diane came upstairs to our bedroom. Her eyes were red from crying and her head was tilted down.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Yes", I replied.

"I am hurt that you are asking me to let another man do an unspeakable thing to me." "I have always done everything you wanted me to do and had no problem doing those things because I was doing them with you." She said in a whisper of a voice.

"Diane" I started to say when she interrupted.

"I don't want to be with anyone else but if you insist I will do whatever you tell me." She said with a whimper.

I couldn't believe it she was going to go through with this. My cock was hard just thinking about my beautiful wife submitting to another man to please me.

"Joel? Who is this man you want me to be with?" she asked.

"His name is Todd, I used to work with him" I responded.

"What exactly would I have to do?"

"I would want you to dress up, wear your makeup and look sexy. Sit on the couch with him and kiss like you are on a date. Let him feel you up and fingerbang you until you cum." I explained.

"What do you mean feel me up? Isn't letting him fingerbang me feeling me up?" she asked.

"Yes and no" I replied. "He will want to feel your tits and you are to let him."

"Oh God Joel." She exclaimed.

"Listen Diane, just let him play with your body until you cum." I said.

"And what if he tries to have intercourse with me?" she asked.

"He won't, fucking you is not part of the arrangement." I explained. "After you cum you can give him a hand job or blow job that's up to you." I said.

"I have to touch his thing?" she asked.

"Yes, he will be pretty horny after kissing and playing with you." I said.

"I really don't want to do this Joel" she exclaimed.

"But you will because you said you would do anything for me and this is what I want." I stated.

The weekend was coming around and I told Diane that I was having Todd come over to be with her and I would watch to ensure she would go through with it. Diane showered fixed her hair and makeup as I had requested. I had her wear a pushup bra and lacy bikini panties with garter and stockings. I laid out a tight-fitting button up top and a pleated skirt that would be easy to get his hand up. She looked amazing.

Todd arrived right on time. I greeted him at the door and led him into the living room where Diane was already sitting on the couch. As Todd came in Diane stood up and I introduced them. I reminded them both that they understood the arrangement and they should just imagine they're on a date and pretend I'm not there.

Todd sat down next to Diane and told her she was very beautiful.

She just said "thank you."

Todd put his arm around her and pulled her a little closer to him. Diane was very nervous and shot me a look like please stop this. I ignored that look and watched as Todd turned her head towards him and gave her his first kiss. It was closed mouth on the lips. Diane was trying to straighten up and away from Todd's face when he pulled her again and this time French kissed her. He stared at her face then his eyes went down to her tits. He ran his hand down her leg then under her skirt as he French kissed her again. He continued pushing his tongue into her mouth as he began rubbing her pussy with his right hand. Diane was starting to get turned on and I could see her kisses becoming more passionate. Her legs started to spread as Todd worked a finger into her now wet pussy. Diane's hands were now on Todd's chest and shoulders. She put one hand on the back of his head as they kissed longer and longer. Diane was moaning and said she was going to cum.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum", she exclaimed.

She pulled Todd to her as she French kissed him. I could see her tongue pushing into his mouth as she shook from the finger banging and her orgasm.

She sat still for a few minutes and Todd pulled his hand out from under her skirt. His fingers were wet with her cum. Todd lifted her head up and continued kissing her now squeezing her left breast with his right hand. Todd whispered to her that she is so hot and started unbuttoning her blouse. Her cleavage was now on display as Todd ran his hand across the top of her tits. He moved his hand down into her bra and brought out her left breast. He bent over and sucked on her nipple. It looked like Diane was done and wanted to get up but Todd pulled her to him and French kissed her. He moved her left hand over to his bulging crotch. She instinctively squeezed his bulge. Todd then quickly undid his pants and pulled his pants and underpants down to his ankles. He guided Diane's hand again to his fully erect uncircumcised cock. Diane again gave me a look which I also ignored. She dutifully grasped his cock and moved the skin of his shaft up and down. Todd told her that it felt really good and kissed her long and hard. Diane continued jerking Todd off while he kissed her and played with her tits.

I wondered if Diane was going to suck him as she continued massaging his cock. Todd was raising up and I could tell he was close to shooting his load. Diane just kept on jerking him as he came. His white cum shot up and all over Diane's hand and arm. She continued stroking him until he slumped back into the couch. Diane got up and went upstairs to the shower.

After Todd left I went upstairs; Diane was already sitting up in bed.

"Was that what you wanted?" she asked in a mean spirited way.

"You did great" I replied.

"Right, well now I'm officially a whore I guess." She complained.

"You're not a whore; you're a hot wife if you want an official label." I said.

"She pouted and said I feel so dirty."

I got into bed with her and put my arms around her.

"Diane, I'm so proud of you; you did something you didn't want to do because I asked. I know it was hard for you." I told her.

"Really, you don't think less of me?" she asked.

"Of course not, I love you. I did kind of hope you would have sucked him." I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Well then I could have asked you if it tasted different than mine and if you liked it better" I explained.

"His thing was different it was a little longer and thicker it had extra skin that covered the head and he came three times as much as you do." She said.

"You have to stop calling it a thing; it's a cock. Say cock." I instructed.

"Cock" she said obediently. I didn't want to suck him and I'm glad I didn't I don't know if I could have swallowed all that cum." She explained.

We made love that night and in the morning I packed and got ready to leave for my new job. I told her Todd would be over in fifteen days to do the same thing. She said she understood. I told her I would call everyday and be home first chance I'm given.

To be continued