All Comments on 'The Arrangement Pt. 01'

by joelndiane

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excuse me whilst I am vomiting

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Welcome aboard with your first story. Your word management skills are fine, but your storyline is, well, sophomoric. No two people could ever be as naive as these two. Kind of silly to be candid. I realize that was probably intended by you, but I hope you will not carry on your threat of doing additional parts. Just start over with some other Cuck theme. But, do keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do these writers really want to let another man take their wife away from them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love stories about reluctant wives. The process of getting her to “go along” till she ends up sucking cocks and finds she like it. Love seeing another mans wife excited over sucking my cock and cumming in her mouth. Thinking about her kissing him and her willingness to feed him my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another fake '1st time author' who's really the same asshole that creates new accounts every day to troll LW and get 1-bombed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The premise is weak and contrived. Joel's new job would have to be exceedingly high paying for the extreme negative of being away from home for months at a time. If his wife has such a good job then find something at home even if it pays less. But I see the real problem here, Joel is an idiot! Joel actually opened the door to his hen house and hand-picked the fox to devour his only hen. Joel has some problems best dealt with by professionals. TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So unrealistic. A couple who love each other and have been faithful for so many years and all of a sudden because the husband has togo away he insists that his wife get fingered by some guy, She objects says she doesn't want to nor does she need it. Husband still insists to the point the woman, who was so greatly offended, now is OK with it and you know in the next part or parts it goes to oral and then full intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For a first story it wasn’t bad , it didn’t have a lot of character depth . Try thinking in terms of how you would feel if it were happening to you and do that for each character in each situation , that should give your characters more emotional depth ! Other than the depth issue I think your doing a fine job ! Also keep in mind the absolute toughest category is the lw as far as comments from readers are concerned , so don’t take offense !

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Decent premise to have wife serviced while he is away, sets up for lots of drama. But the execution was poor, in that the wife didnt want to be with another man but was ordered or guilted into it by her husband, using her love for him against her. Not what a loving husband does, but is something a cucky fetishist would do. So we can see where this is going....

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are still not dying out. Neither in reality nor in fantasy. This author and his story prove it.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was good. I can see it going places and look forward to the next story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Choices. If she's an accountant, you can take those skills anywhere. So, what's more important, house or marriage? The premise of the story is all but improbable, but looking around me at 2021, shit... I guess in this dystopian dimension, anything's possible. 3/5.

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Someone else said it. I'll repeat it: unrealistic! But then, this is fiction --but a feeble attempt.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Thanks, good story so far. Looking forward to part two.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You, if you are honest with yourself, will be one and done, at least with this pen name. Though, its clear youre a retread as we suddenly have so many "new" cucks who just write the same shit over and over again.

Not well written, MC was unlikable, plot was pure shit, and honestly I put more effort into a Sunday morning growler than you did for this really bad attempt at writing.

No woman would EVER obey a misogynist POS like you wrote her to be. Telling us you think very little of women. Remember whatever you fuckers tend to write shines a light on what is in you. And the majority of males on this sight, writers and otherwise, suffer serious toxic masculinity (making up for some wimp issues or some such thing) and a great deal of misogyny. Thats undeniable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I can see what you’re aiming for and unfortunately it’s not as unrealistic as it sounds. This type of scenario is only genuinely workable if both husband and wife are fully on board with the situation. I can see it working in a D/s relationship too which might have been a better approach as she would likely have agreed to the order and never taking it any further unless her husband/ Dom requested otherwise. Obviously that’s assuming that they have a healthy BDSM relationship - SSC. I disagree with the cuckold comments because there’s nothing wrong with that kink provided that it’s something both parties want. You really can’t force this kind of thing because people’s emotions often come into play.

Back in my university days I knew a couple who tried a threesome, she wasn’t onboard with the idea but he pushed until she agreed. It turns out that the other guy was crazy about her, long story short and now she and the other guy are very happily married as well as being completely monogamous. Moral of the story being, be careful what you wish for.

My husband and I have done quite a few things (sexually obvs) in our time together including having an open relationship because it’s just sex, everything was just another way to spice up our sex life, it’s him I love nobody else. Now due to medical issues and medication he has problems trying to have sex, if anything my sex drive has only increased over the years. As he reminds me, I could easily have sex with someone else but I don’t want to. There’s no point because my husband can’t join in/ fuck me afterwards. Love and sex are two very different things, it’s mind blowing to get both at the same time. I think a lot of people can’t or don’t separate between the two things which is probably what your male MC is aiming for. Frankly though he just comes across as being an arsehole. She definitely doesn’t want or even need this.

Thanks for sharing, best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not just bad.....but very bad!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I realize my biases and one of those is that I am more demanding of cuckold stories. Not fair? nope, sure isn't but since I'm a fan of good writing I'll still read and try to honestly evaluate the story. This one is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have to wonder if this was written by a robot or virgin. There is just no emotional attachment between the husband and wife. She acts like an 18 virgin and he treats her like an object with no regard for her feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yah serious boy?! Yo like that shiiit, yo cuck wannabe memoirs here?

Git tha fock back to ya home latrine and lick mo farted jizz from tha walls, boy. Ya fool no ona, here ya?!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it, realistic picture of a wife doing something she doesn’t want to do but does it for her husband. I can imagine the other man can’t believing how lucky he got. I did the same thing with my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous