All Comments on 'The Arrangement'

by victoriahartwood

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Epilogue: The next day wife realized she was married to a sissy wimp husband who couldn't please her and wasn't man enough to take care of her in any way. She ruined him in the divorce and she laughed and laughed at his pathetic tears. She moved in with Henry who was bigger and better in every way. Ex-hubby is all alone but she's much, much happier without the loser.

DunkirkDunkirk11 months ago

Why usa a condom. Bareback is better.

victoriahartwoodvictoriahartwood10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the hearts and favorites everyone <3<3<3

Btw if you like listening to erotic stuff as well as reading this story is available as an erotic audio. Just search "BLOOM Stories The Arrangement" and you can listen to the sample for free! You can also use my code "HARTWOOD" to get a discount on a membership.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars! My wife fucks our endowed older neighbor about once a week. They don't like me watching, but I listen in on them thru our phones while sitting in our spare bedroom. He has been tested for STDs so they go bareback. He very seldom has sex with his wife because she has let herself go and doesn't want to. Besides me, my wife only has sex with him, so that's how we stay safe. I always get sloppy seconds. And I have to admit my wife likes me to go down on her before she cleans up. That is a turn on for both of us and it really gets her off. My neighbor always puts hickeys on unexposed areas of my wife, which keeps me hard for the rest of the week. We really like the cuckold theme and hope you continue to write even though you will get lots of haters. Victoria you are a very talented writer. Thank you for posting your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You have very good writing skills and think like I do. I want this for my wife but I am afraid to bring it up to her. We have been married 8 years with young children and I don't want to fuck my marriage up if she is completely against the idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservictoriahartwood@victoriahartwood
Never in a thousand years would I have thought I would be making a living writing erotica, but here I am. I'm a professional published (smut) writer and here is where you'll find my best shorts and scenes. Dom boyfriends, rough stuff, lesbians, and much much more is what you'l...