All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 02'

by zouzouni

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
seeker71seeker71almost 14 years ago
Great pacing!

Ayden and Jade are a hot couple. The pace of this story is incredible, it draws you right in...again. I can't help but wonder if Caitlyn is just unbalanced or is Ayden's bite like a drug. Jade is a curiosity; sexy, smart, kind and insecure. I wait eagerly for the next chapter!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!!

i LOVED this chapter, and now peaked my curiosity on who Marcus could be, can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the wonderful work.

Donna

coffinbaitcoffinbaitalmost 14 years ago
Who's Marcus!

I am loving this story please continue I think Ayden should have to rescue Jade from Marcus could be interesting and would put their love to the test

apollonaapollonaalmost 14 years ago
Very nice

Very entertaining. Five stars!

Love the name by the way, cute.

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
Oooohhh

I really, really liked this chapter! Jade & Ayden are a HOT couple and looking forward to finding out just who Marcus is!

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

Well that can't be good! I was wondering who would stir the first trouble, Marcus doesn't sound like an old chum. I really thought miss bitch face was going to catch them together and go balistic. LOL! Another great chapter. I like how they both are always waiting for the other shoe to drop since neither feels good enough for the other.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
I think that...

...Ayden is such a cool character. I like how he is ancient but His feelings and desire for Jade reduce him to almost teenage incompetency when it comes to love. He wants her with him all the time,and thinks about her when she's not there. He doesn't even realize yet that he is in love with her, but he clearly is.

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
Hot!!!

Hello 'Bite Night'!! I love these two together and what's with Caitlyn going off the deep end. My sadistic side secretly wants her to show up and start a little trouble. For some reason I find it amusing when an irrational phycho-bitch rears it's ugly head. Never fails to make a good show. Once again another awesome chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous