The Arrangement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An orgasmic spasm rippled up from his balls to the tip of his cock as it erupted, cum flowing freely onto his shirt and running down into his lap. His body was entirely rigid, his convulsing cock the only part of him moving.

Finally the convulsions slowed, and Craig started breathing once again, the colour draining from his face. Paul watched as he checked himself out in the webcam, breathing a sigh of relief as he realised that everything had happened out of shot.

Patting him playfully on the knee, Paul slowly edged his way back out from under the table, leaving his mate to sit out the rest of the meeting with his cum-covered shirt just out of view.

********************

As Saturday night rolled around once again, Paul and Craig predictably found themselves back on the couch, naked as always, and watching another movie. Amazed at how far things had come over a short time span, he couldn't shake a vague sense of uncertainty.

The sharp up-turn of his sex life was a welcome change to Paul as he thought about the events of the recent weeks. At the same time, though, he was troubled. Early on, it had been easy to chalk it up to two horny guys with no access to women. Increasingly now, he was finding himself becoming obsessed with Craig.

Their interactions had become so frequent now, that he hadn't had to jerk off in more than a week. When he closed his eyes at night, it was Craig's body that he saw. He even had a couple of sex dreams with Craig playing a leading role.

The question on his mind, constantly, was whether it was developing into something more serious. And if it was, well, that changed things a lot!

Also, if he was honest, it was hard to deny the background anxiety that maybe Craig wasn't having these same thoughts.

Since their first carefully negotiated foray into anal sex, their encounters had remained steadfastly oral, and carefully transactional. It seemed easier, somehow, and while Paul desperately wanted to feel that incredible sensation again, he didn't want to seem too keen.

So, they stuck to the simple yet effective technique of sucking each other off. No intimacy required, and certainly no kissing. If they swallowed some cum in the process, well, that was just the cost of doing business.

They joked light-heartedly as they drank and watched another predictable end-of-the-world film. It was amazing how often these films hit exactly the same formula!

Who needed an excuse for the buff, white, divorced-but-still-in-love-with-his-ex protagonist to take his shirt off anyway? And boy were those pants tight. Wonder what that bulge would look like uncovered and hard. Maybe he'd bend over and spread those tight buns, just waiting for someone to come along and fuck him.

Paul shook himself out of the horny little trance he'd ventured into. He looked down to see his hard-on at its rigid best, still instinctively trying to hide it.

Craig saw him shift and looked over, his eyes moving almost instantly down to his lap. He rested a hand on his thigh, briefly and looked him in the eye, saying nothing.

Paul leaned back, ready for Craig to drop down into his lap and take him in his mouth. Instead, he was surprised as he leaned away from Paul, lying down sideways along the couch. He drew his top leg up towards his chest, resting the palm of his hand on his arse.

Paul looked down at him in surprise. His arse was on full display, the muscular globes of his glutes, dusted with a fine fuzz of hair. The tight opening was just visible between his splayed cheeks. His junk was pressed beneath him into the towel on the couch.

He licked his lips as Craig looked back at him, still silent. With no doubt about the invitation, Paul didn't hesitate. He gave himself a couple of strokes, smearing the leaking precum over the head of his cock. He spat into the palm of his hand, adding that to his natural lubricant.

He took a moment to reposition, straightening Craig's lower leg along the couch, and straddling him on his knees. He ran his hand down along Craig's flexed thigh, his fingers finding and exploring his waiting hole.

He spat in his hand again, rubbing the saliva around Craig's opening, lubricating and relaxing him at the same time. His twisted, muscular body looked somehow even more masculine as he lay there offering his arse to Paul.

With one steadying hand on Craig's thigh, he guided his cock with his other hand, pushing carefully, but insistently against the clenched opening.

He was surprised as Craig opened almost immediately, swallowing the head of Paul's cock inside the tight, muscular tunnel. They both gasped in unison.

Pausing for just a second, Paul pushed slowly forward again, advancing slowly by consistently deep into his pelvis. With a single, insistent push, he was fully inside him, his pelvis pushed firmly against Craig's arse.

Someone's been practicing, he thought absently to himself.

He began slowly to slide in and out, relishing the sensation of his balls sliding along Craig's lower leg. He gripped hard on his flexed thigh, his other hand steadying himself on the back of the couch.

Paul moaned as the tight tunnel into Craig's pelvis gripped firmly around his cock. He rubbed his hands over Craig's twisted torso, feeling the taught muscle beneath his grip. He was struck by the sheer size of his body, the muscular bulk of the form that he was fucking.

Until now, his preference had been for women on the slim side. Fucking them had always been an act of power and domination. He could pick them up with ease, and throw them onto the bed. Often it seemed like he could wrap his two hands around their waist as he fucked them.

Fucking Craig, though, was a very different act. He was strong and muscular, as heavy as Paul was himself. They were similarly matched in strength. Sex was more like a wrestle, a meeting of equals.

And it was so fucking hot!

He held firm to Craig's pelvis as he started to fuck him harder. He watched his face as he slammed his cock deep into his pelvis. Craig grunted with every thrust, biting his lower lip and looking over his shoulder at Paul towering over him.

Paul was covered in sweat as his heart rate rapidly increased. He watched closely as he adjusted his angle, keen to find Craig's pleasure spot as they fucked.

Finally, the look of bliss washed over Craig's face as Paul brushed against that hidden bundle of nerve endings again and again. He adjusted his pace again, sending long, slow strokes deep inside him as they fucked.

Craig clamped rhythmically against his invading cock, massaging him as they fucked. It felt amazing. He could feel himself streaming clear precum deep inside of him as the head of his rock hard cock was squeezed and stroked.

Sensing that Craig wanted to move, Paul slid down onto the couch, lying behind him as they spooned, cock still buried in arse. Holding Craig's bent leg up in the air, he kept up his hard pace, sliding himself in and out with a slapping force.

Craig reached down and gripped his rock-hard cock firmly in his hand, stroking himself as Paul fucked him. His eyes were closed now, a low, guttural growl emanating from him throat, punctuated with every thrust.

It took only another minute or two for Craig to start to moan with more energy. Leaning over him as he thrust into him, Paul watched as he stroked his cock, jerking frantically as he brought forth his orgasm.

With a loud moan, Craig's whole body convulsed, shaking uncontrollably as he jerked. A huge wad of cum short forth from his cock, spraying over the towel and over the edge onto the carpet. Paul continued to fuck him as he shot streams of hot white cum.

The convulsions rippled through his body, and Paul felt the muscular contractions squeezing around his cock. Finally coming down from his orgasm, Craig began to go limp in Paul's grasp.

Knowing he wasn't far away from his own climax, Paul didn't want to let it go. Rolling Craig onto his belly, cum smearing beneath them both, he climbed on top, his thighs squeezing Paul's legs together tightly.

With better leverage now, he fucked him hard, the wet, slapping sound of their sex echoing through the room. His balls slapped against Craig's arse, their bodies slick with sweat and cum.

He grunted with the exertion, one hand on the back of Craig's neck. Craig lay there, submitting. He moaned with every powerful thrust, rocking his pelvis back to meet him.

The spark of Paul's climax was lit in no time, the muscular form of his mate submitting beneath him adding fuel to the rapidly spreading fire.

Desperate to fill him with cum, he clenched all his muscles, his whole body tense and ready to explode.

He could hear words, and suddenly realised they were coming from his own mouth.

"Yeah, fuck, yeah, god, take it, fuck..." A stream of profanity flew from him as his pleasure built, spreading through his pelvis.

With a tightening of his balls, he could feel the end approaching. He slid his arms under Craig, gripping onto his shoulders, the full length of their bodies together.

His thrusts became completely uncoordinated as his orgasm took over. He cried out, thrusting his cock deep inside Craig as cum erupted from him with a rippling ecstasy. Again his body convulsed and again he erupted inside of him. The cum continued shooting forth, filling his mate up with his seed.

The ripples of pleasure seemed to ricochet through his body in slowly diminishing waves for some time. Still buried deep inside Craig, he collapsed on top of him, their slick bodies sliding against each other.

He rested his head on Craig's back, slowly catching his breath. Craig shifted slightly, and taking the cue, Paul lifted himself gingerly from him, cock twitching as he slid free.

Standing from the couch, he walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of beers as was their custom now.

Craig sat up as he walked back in, sitting himself up on the towel-covered couch. Cum covered his belly and groin, and no doubt leaked from him as he sat there with a nonchalant air.

Paul handed him a beer and sat beside him. Suppressing the urge to wrap an arm around his shoulders or to lean against him, he grabbed the remote.

"I guess we need to wind the movie back a little, hey?" he said lightly. "Don't want to miss any of the storyline."

********************

Paul was increasingly struggling with the strange juxtaposition of their intense physical intimacy with the interim return to their usual chummy mateship. They were both clearly directing energy into not discussing their burgeoning sex life as if that would somehow make it all more real.

Paul knew that things were changing in him regarding his feelings towards Craig. It was no longer just sex, but he couldn't decide what else it was. He hated the uncertainty and longed to be able to work it out with Craig one way or another. He could never do that, though, without making it clear to him how he felt.

It felt like a ticking time bomb between them as they went about their life. The question was always there, hanging between them.

Paul stood in the bathroom a few mornings later, wiping the shaving cream from his chin. He cast a critical eye over his naked reflection, wondering if he'd ever have been able to attract someone like Craig if not for the pandemic.

A movement in the corner of the mirror caught his eye. Nearly out of sight in the darkened hallway, Craig stood naked, watching him in the mirror.

Like a flash, the thought crossed Paul's mind. What if he just turned around, walked right up to him and kissed him, fair on the mouth. Surely that would tell him he was interested in more than just sex.

In an instant though, the thought had gone again. He could never bring himself to do it and risk rejection. He didn't want to admit he had feelings for another guy. It was a door once open that could never again be closed.

Making an instant decision, he decided that he couldn't rock the boat. This arrangement was too good to risk.

Looking directly at Craig in the mirror, he bent forward, leaning down on the bench top. He stepped his feet apart a little, tilting his pelvis up to show Craig his hole. Casting his eye over the bench, he reached for the tube of moisturiser, squirting it out onto 2 fingers.

Slowly, he reached down, between his legs and smeared the cream across his freshly washed hole. Keeping eye contact with Craig, he slowly slid on finger through the tight opening, smearing the cream inside himself.

As Craig stepped forward, Paul could almost taste the thick, clear fluid dripping lazily from the end of his rock-hard cock. He licked his lips as he finger fucked himself, anticipating the much larger rod that would soon be dilating his sphincter.

Craig wasted no time. Spitting into his hand, he rubbed the spit and precum quickly over the end of his cock. Resting one hand reassuringly on Paul's hip, he lined up against his waiting hole, pressing against the tight resistance with the hard head of his cock.

With a brief moment of concentration, Paul allowed himself to relax, opening to enable Craig's entry. It happened in one long, slow slide, his full length plunging into Paul's waiting pelvis.

Paul gasped in shock as he was suddenly filled. He gripped the edge of the bench tight, as his knees nearly buckled beneath him. Craig gripped his hips with both hands, holding him up as he rested deep inside him for a brief moment.

Paul breathed as his arse accommodated to the sudden intrusion. He could feel every twitching heart beat through Craig's rigid pole, his own hole twitching its regular response.

The moment of respite was only brief. Craig was clearly not in the mood for a slow, sensual fuck. Sensing Paul's relaxation, he gave him a slap on the arse, before pulling his cock nearly all the way out and ramming it home with force.

A grunt escaped Paul's mouth before he even knew it had happened. The glancing blow across his prostate rippled through him as his arse twitched once again.

Bent at 90 degrees, he braced himself against the bench as Craig rammed into him again and then again. Their pelvises slammed together with a wet slap, the sound joining Paul's audible grunt with each thrusting blow.

He looked up in the mirror, seeing Craig's muscular figure towering over him as he allowed himself to be dominated. Craig fucked him vigorously, ploughing into his arse with an unexpected urgency.

Paul watched the expressions on Craig's face as he fucked him, a combination of pleasure and concentration.

He turned his focus to his pelvis again, concentrating on the buzzing pleasure emanating from his prostate. He found that the more he concentrated on it, the bigger the pleasure ripples became, a tiny spark growing quickly into a burning fire.

He tilted his pelvis, allowing Craig deeper access to his pelvis with each thrust, but also increasing the pressure against his gland. He was rock hard, his cock standing straight up against his belly. For once, though, it was just a passenger on this journey, no longer in the driver's seat.

He glanced back up at Craig again. His eyes were closed now, his head tipped back a little towards the ceiling. Sweat was beading on his forehead as he gripped tight onto Paul's pelvis.

Hands still gripping the bench top, Paul turned his whole focus towards the burning pleasure deep in his pelvis. He could sense a corresponding tingle in the tip of his cock, but it was just a tiny drop in a raging ocean.

The waves of pleasure amplified with every thrusting blow against his prostate. His focus seemed to build it even further. He was letting out a constant low moan now, his mind blanking out to everything but the sensation of Craig's cock moving inside of him.

His moans grew louder as the pleasure took all control from him. Nothing existed except his pelvis and Craig's cock, joined together in a burning ecstasy.

The tingling pleasure in his neglected cock started to grow, echoing the ecstasy deep inside him. He felt the familiar beginnings of an orgasm, as the sensations in his cock and pelvis slowly merged into one.

He felt his balls contract even as Craig continued to ram into him with a frenzied intensity. He gripped the bench, as if trying to rip it off the wall as his cock swelled even further.

He moaned louder, ramming himself back against Craig's insistent thrusts. Completely untouched his cock began to twitch, the burning pleasure inside of him searching for any exit.

As the orgasmic trance overcame him, he cried out loudly, a moaning, guttural yawp. His cock twitched and bounced beneath him as he came, cum erupting forth in a long pissing stream that sprayed across the floor.

For the second time, his knees nearly gave way, only Craig's firm grip holding him up. His frenzied fucking didn't slow at all as he chased his nut, slamming home again and again into Paul's twitching arse.

Paul watched him through the mirror as his senses slowly returned. Drenched in sweat now, Craig had a look of intense concentration, seemingly oblivious to the guy he was fucking.

His grip tightened as his orgasm finally arrived. Arching his back further, Craig rammed himself deep and hard, burying his cock as far into Paul's belly as he could. He stood there in that position as he came, his spasming cock spewing cum deep inside Paul's canal.

He gave a few slow thrusts as the torrent finally subsided, his cock pulling the cum from Paul's hole, and leaving it dripping down the inside of his thigh.

With one hand on Paul's back, he slid slowly out, slapping him on the arse as he finally popped free. He picked Paul's towel off the ground and wiped his cock, grinning at Paul's panting face through the mirror. Without a further word, he turned and walked from the bathroom.

********************

These random, sex-only encounters did nothing to ease Paul's mind as the days in lockdown wore on. As the virus numbers began to fall in the community, he worried about what might happen when lockdown lifted. Would Craig want nothing more to do with him once he could hook up with women as he had before?

He began to watch the news updates with a perverse sense of perspective, almost rooting for the numbers to increase.

To try and break the boredom of being locked up inside, Paul and Craig had taken to walking most weekends. They lived in an area of the city close to the river, with a running track winding its way towards the CBD.

One warm Thursday afternoon, they found themselves out making the most of the sunshine. Barely noticing the gathering clouds overhead, they continued on, chatting amicably about nothing of significance.

The first heavy drops of rain hit against them, breaking into the conversation unexpectedly. They both stopped, looking up at the clouds.

"We should head back, I guess." The words were barely out of Craig's mouth before the skies opened and a torrential summer downpour hit them.

They both laughed, and turned for home, running through the streets, drenched to the bone within a few seconds.

Their run for home soon turned into a race, pushing past each other at the corners, both suddenly with something to prove. At the entrance to the flat, soaking wet and badly out of breath, they jostled to be first through the door.

Bursting his way in, Craig won the battle. He stood in the entrance, dripping wet as Paul followed, immediately after. They wrestled, playfully, elated after their run in the unexpected rain storm.

The playful intensity slowly morphed into something heavier as Paul pushed Craig up against the wall. Grabbing him by the neck, he leaned in to kiss him. Startled, Craig tried to turn away, only to be held in place by Paul's insistent hand.

Paul fought against him, determined not to be dissuaded. Holding one arm pinned over his head, he locked his lips onto Craig's, holding his chin with his free hand. A brief refusal from Craig suddenly gave way to an open mouth, and Paul quickly took the opportunity, entering him with his tongue.