The Arrangement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig's resistance melted away as they kissed passionately for the first time. They gripped hard to each other, grunting and panting as they kissed. Paul pressed his body against Craig's, feeling immediately his arousal as they ground their pelvises together.

With a renewed urgency, they fought to get each other's clothes off. Craig grabbed a hold of Paul's shirt and reefed it up over his head, exposing his wet torso. His nipples stood cold and erect.

Paul grabbed Craig's buttoned shirt at the neck, and ripped hard, tearing through the buttons in his efforts to get at Craig's skin. He rubbed his hands up and down the exposed torso, feeling the cool, wet skin in his hands.

Their kiss continued throughout, their mouths mashing together, barely pausing for breath. Their tongues fought a battle, two equally matched foes, fighting towards the same goal. They breathed with one mouth, sharing breath, unable to separate.

Reaching down, Paul wrestled with the belt around Craig's waist, tearing it free and undoing his pants. He reached inside, grabbing hold of his warm, hard erection, pulling it free from the wet material surrounding it.

It felt hot in his hand, the strong, rapid pulse throbbing under the skin. Paul stroked it firmly, feeling Craig exhale into his mouth as he experienced the pleasure of this first moment of being touched.

Breaking their kiss finally, Paul dropped quickly to his knees, pushing Craig back against the wall and swallowing his cock in a single, rapid movement. He sucked with urgency, desperate to taste the clear fluid that leaked from the tip. His grunting, slurping exertions mixed with the sound of Craig's moans as he was pleasured so intensely.

Paul sucked vigorously on his hot cock, saliva running from his mouth and wetting Craig's shaft and balls. He wanted to devour him, longed to be closer, to be part of him. He swallowed the length of his cock, burying his face against his hairy lower abdomen. The smell of his sweat mixed with the sweet smell of rain was intoxicating.

He reached up and ripped Craig's pants down, helping him to step out of his clothes, underwear, shoes. His hands wandered over his body, wanting to touch him everywhere at once. The reassuring touch of Craig's hand on the back of his head drove him to redouble his efforts.

Slurping one last taste of precum from the opening of Craig's cock, he stood again and pressed his body back against Craig's, slamming their mouths together once again. His tongue ventured back into Craig's mouth, carrying the taste of his own cock like an offering. Craig devoured it, sucking and savouring the taste.

Paul stepped back slightly, and grabbed a hold of Craig's cock in his fist. Turning, he pulled him towards his bedroom. Wearing only his unbuttoned shirt, Craig followed obediently behind, his cock like a leash in Paul's hands.

Paul wrapped his arms around him again, eager to return to the passionate kiss that they'd been engaged in. He ran his hands up under Craig's shirt, pulling it from his shoulders and throwing it onto the floor beside them.

He threw Craig back onto the bed, standing over him as he unbuttoned his pants, and stepped free of his cold, wet clothes. Both finally naked now, he crawled onto Craig's recumbent form, lying down on him, trying to touch as much of him as possible.

They writhed on the bed, mouths trying to devour each other as they rubbed their bodies together. They were both leaking copiously, bellies and cocks rapidly lubricated with the slick fluid. They rubbed together as they kissed, a blissful friction as their cocks jostled and slid between them.

Grabbing hold of Paul's shoulder, Craig suddenly took control, rolling him onto his back. He lay on top of him, holding back for a moment, staring into his eyes. For the first time Paul could see it there, that glimmer of something more than simple lust. Finally he knew they were no longer just fuck buddies.

Paul grabbed the back of Craig's neck, pulling him back down to his mouth. He parted his legs as they kissed, wrapping them around Craig's back, feet pressing into his arse. He ground his pelvis into Craig's, working to rub their cocks together.

Tilting his pelvis, Craig freed his cock from between their bellies, angling it down between Paul's legs. Paul could feel it rubbing against his splayed hole as they humped. The fluid leaking from Craig's cock lubricated his tight muscle.

Paul drew his legs out wide, tilting his pelvis up and pulling his legs up higher. He carefully positioned himself to give Craig better access to his hole. Craig responded in kind, lining the head of his cock against the wet opening, pushing against it with a slow, rhythmic thrust.

Paul moaned into his mouth as the nerve endings around his arse tingled with the stimulation. His whole body was on fire, every touch sent shockwaves of pleasure into him as their bodies finally met in this passionate embrace.

The pleasure centred around his arse became a stronger focus, as he concentrated on relaxing his tight muscle.

Craig noticed the change and pushed forward more insistently. The head of his cock found the very centre of Paul's opening, its continued push slowly dilating the muscle.

The first entry was sudden, the swollen head bursting triumphantly through the entrance to Paul's pelvis. Paul bit gently on his tongue as he moaned in pleasure at once again being filled. Inch by inch, Craig advanced into him, driving deeper into his pelvis.

Their hands were everywhere, their tongues locked, and legs wrapped in a tight embrace. It was as if they were trying to meld their bodies into one being, no longer content with just touching, needing to be closer together.

Paul was light headed, the pleasure of Craig's cock inside him once again, coupled with the delicious friction of his cock trapped between their bellies drove him wild.

Every movement was pleasure. Craig fucked him with a slow, passionate intensity, having learned now exactly where to aim to give Paul the most pleasure. They slid together, oblivious to their surroundings, their slurping kisses and stifled moans filling the room.

Craig grabbed a hold of Paul once again and they rolled together as one, Paul landing on top with his cock still buried inside. He sat up slightly, pushing up on his hands, straddling Craig's recumbent body.

He tipped his head back towards the ceiling, the blissful pleasure filling him. He rode Craig's cock, sliding himself up and down the hard rod, impaling himself over and over.

Looking down again, their eyes met. He could see it clearly now, this deep longing for him. This was a passion that he'd never experienced. He felt safe, and vulnerable all at once. He had opened himself up both literally and figuratively to this man, and knew that he was doing the same.

Their connection was more than just a cock in a hole, or a mate doing a favour. This was a deeper, more intimate bond, maybe even love. Their physical joining now was augmenting the emotional connection that was finally breaking free.

Paul drove himself down onto Craig's cock, burying him deep into his pelvis. His whole body was alight with an intense pleasure. He could feel the strokes of Craig's penetration through every part of his being.

He was aware of Craig's hand on his cock, but it seemed an insignificant addition to the ecstasy rippling through his body. It burned slow and hot, rippling through him in infinite waves.

He leaned forward, locking his mouth onto Craig's once again, needing to taste him, and feel his breath. He pressed their bodies together, the friction of his movements spreading across their whole being.

His cock slid freely between their bellies, the puddles of accumulated fluid providing copious lubrication. The smell of their sweat and sex permeated every aspect of their consciousness.

Paul could feel the rhythm of Craig's heart beat change beneath him as his muscles began to tense. He drove himself down harder and faster onto his cock, desperate to bring him to a climax. The change in pace rippled into his own pelvis too. He could feel the inevitable conclusion building.

Craig began to moan deep and loud, his face buried into Paul's neck. He cried out, his whole body tensing suddenly as he drove his pelvis up hard to meet Paul's, pushing himself still deeper inside of him.

His cock throbbed as his climax finally came, his hot, white cum shooting deep into Paul's pelvis. He came again and again, driving himself up into Paul with a frenzied, uncoordinated spasm.

Paul's orgasm hit him immediately. He writhed on top of Craig's body as he was fucked intensely from below. His arse contracted with a rhythmic spasm around Craig's cock, cum leaking from him in hot globs.

His orgasm was like a wave breaking on the shore, huge in size, unstoppable. He gripped tight to Craig, trying to absorb his body as he came, the hot liquid exploding between them as they rubbed together.

Wave after wave crashed down on the shore and receded again, one building on its predecessor. His vision blurred, and his mind clouded as he was lost in the spiralling pleasure. Just as it neared an unbearable intensity, the waves finally began to draw back, bit by bit, returning to the ocean from which they'd come.

His vision cleared and his consciousness returned. He remained crouched on top of Craig's sweat-covered body, cum still leaking from his cock and smearing between them. Their mouths sought each other again as they kissed passionately, enjoying the afterglow.

Finally, Paul rolled himself to one side, regrettably allowing Craig to slide from him. Ignoring the messy outcome of their sex, they lay beside each other, bodies still pressed together in a sweaty embrace.

Craig locked eyes with him as he slowly caught his breath. He wordlessly stroked Paul's hair, tenderly brushing it back from his face. Paul traced gentle lines along Craig's back and torso, looping down to his arse and then back, over and over.

Finally, content, he closed his eyes, safe in Craig's embrace. They slept together like that as the rain pounded on the window, the outside world only a distant memory.