The Arrangement Ch. 02

Story Info
As lockdown continues, the arrangement evolves.
8.7k words
4.87
52.8k
129

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluePill
BluePill
487 Followers

The next few days were a challenge for Paul. Life continued on as if nothing had happened. He slept, he ate, he worked, he drank, but beneath it all, his mind was constantly distracted.

At any given moment, he'd find himself lost again in those unexpected encounters. His thoughts would wander back to the feeling of Craig cumming hard, deep inside of him, or the taste of his cock in his mouth.

He was obsessed. The sex he'd had during the last couple of weeks was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. His mind was suddenly open to a world of new possibilities. There was no point denying what had happened. He enjoyed it. Immensely!

At the same time, though, he was very deliberate about how he processed these thoughts. He enjoyed the physicality of it all. The way the particular combination of touches and sensations made him feel was incredible. His body was responding to a set of stimuli.

It didn't mean anything about his sexuality. He had no control over what his body liked. A set of inputs resulted in a particular response. Any man must feel the same way given the same set of inputs. It definitely didn't make him gay!

The continuation of their 'clothing optional' dress code, though, made this a difficult line to hold. The morning after their last encounter, he'd climbed out of bed on a sweltering hot day, reached to grab his clothes and then stopped himself. What did he have to hide now? There was no reason to feel embarrassed by his body. Craig had already seen literally every part of it now.

He stepped naked out of his room only to pass a similarly bare Craig in the narrow hallway. Their brief nod and muttered 'morning' did little to mask the palpable electricity that passed between them as their bodies nearly touched. In 2 steps, he was hard as a redgum trunk and desperate for a place to hide his arousal. This was going to be difficult!

By the middle of the week, Paul was desperate to get a load off. A simple breeze blowing past his groin was enough to have him hard and leaking, and he was pretty sure his efforts to hide his arousal had been unsuccessful.

Neither of them had mentioned what had happened though. The intensity of their last sexual encounter had shocked them both. To talk about it would be to acknowledge that they'd both enjoyed it and that seemed to be a step too far.

Their conversations were stilted and their interactions uncomfortable. They still went through the motions of their usual cohabitation with beers, gaming and banter, but it felt somehow fake.

The result was that Paul felt reluctant to initiate another encounter. He didn't want to seem too keen, and by extension too gay. He watched Craig for some sort of invitation, but it was hard while they were also mostly avoiding eye contact.

Getting into bed on Wednesday night, cock hard and balls aching once again, he finally admitted defeat. Reaching down with his faithful right hand, he started to rub one out, searching his internal spank bank for something other than his cock sliding into Craig's arse.

Startled by the opening door, he froze, turning his head towards Craig's backlit naked figure in the doorway. He watched as Craig walked wordlessly towards his bed, climbing on to the end.

Craig pulled the sheets slowly off him, exposing his naked form. Eyes locked on Paul's, he leaned down and grasped Paul's cock in his right hand, stroking him with a firm grip.

Continuing to lean in, his mouth drew closer to Paul's glistening cock, opening his lips and finally taking him inside.

Paul moaned as Craig's lips slid along his shaft, the blissful friction such a welcome sensation. He absently played with his nipples as he lay back and accepted the unexpected blow job.

Craig cupped his balls with one hand, his other wrapped around the base of Paul's cock, stroking him in time with his oral stimulation.

Paul looked down. The dim light coming through the door was just enough to see Craig's head bobbing up and down in his lap. He rested an encouraging hand on the back of his head.

Craig worked his jaw, sucking hard on the turgid cock as he stroked. Paul could already feel an orgasm approaching as he began to push his hips forward to meet Craig's advancing lips.

His moans grew with intensity, audibly sounding out his pleasure as he was stroked by his mate. Craig's hand massaging his balls seemed to readying them to explode. The familiar flame was lit inside his pelvis, stoked with every thrust into Craig's mouth.

With arms spread wide, he gripped the mattress cover as he began to writhe around. Craig followed wherever he went, relentless in his stimulation.

Paul thrust up into his mouth again and again, finally bringing the orgasm to the surface. With a cry he exploded with a thrusting push deep into Craig's mouth. His balls unloaded for the first time in days, filling Craig's mouth, and overflowing, seeping out between his lips, and dripping into his lap.

Finally the tide receded once again, and his muscles slowly relaxed, one by one. With a slurping suck, Craig slid up and off his cock, swallowing with a satisfied smile and a lick of his lips.

Without a word, he crawled forward towards Paul's post orgasmic form and took his own cock in hand. With one hand stroking a nipple, he jerked himself hard and fast, clearly already near to orgasm.

Paul could barely see more than a silhouette and some movement, but he watched fascinated as Craig brought himself quickly to orgasm.

With a quiet, grunting moan, Craig climaxed, his body jerking with uncoordinated movement. Paul felt the warm liquid slop out across his spent cock and balls, running down his sack and between his legs.

He lay still, revelling in the sensation of his mates cum as Craig squeezed out the last drop. Rising silently, Craig climbed off the bed and left the room, looking back briefly at the door before he walked away.

Slightly dazed, Paul lay there for a second. The slow ooze of cum rolling down beneath his balls served as proof that he hadn't dreamt the encounter, but still he was amazed. Clearly the dynamic of their friendship had shifted permanently now.

Perplexed, but equally pleased, he rolled over and pulled up the sheet, resolving to clean up the mess the following day. He was asleep within minutes.

********************

Paul woke the following morning with a sense of resolve. He needed to repay the favour as soon as he had the opportunity. The quicker he did that, the sooner he'd get another blow job like last night.

He tried to ignore his own physical response to the thought of sucking Craig's dick again. This had nothing to do with attraction, he told himself. It was all about getting what he wanted.

Paul found himself constantly watching Craig's junk, looking to see if there were any signs of arousal. He wasn't sure if Craig had noticed him watching, but he did certainly seem to be parading around a lot more than usual.

He was surprised with how quickly he became fascinated with Craig's genitalia. The variation in appearance from moment to moment actually surprised him. At times it seemed shrivelled and retracted, almost hiding from the outside world. At others it was swollen and heavy, swinging proudly as Craig walked by.

On reflection it was not really a surprise after all, given his own cock did exactly the same thing. This was just the first time he'd ever watched it play out in real time before him.

Thankfully he didn't have to wait long for Craig to show some arousal. It seemed that their sex drives had both ramped up and they were as horny as 18-year-olds once again.

He walked into the kitchen one afternoon, ready for some caffeine to stop himself from dropping off to sleep. Walking through the door, he noticed Craig already there, flicking through his phone while he waited for the kettle to boil.

As he took in the sight of Craig's naked form leaning back against the bench, his eyes flicked automatically to his groin. His hefty member stood swollen and half-hard, pointing out just under the horizontal. The smooth head of his cock just peeked through the retracting skin, revealing a glistening, clear drop of fluid at the tip.

Craig looked up as Paul entered, their eyes meeting. He made no attempt to hide his growing erection.

Holding his gaze, Paul walked forward, feigning confidence, and slowly lowered himself to his knees before him. He reached up and grabbed a hold of Craig's now fully erect cock, gripping it firmly at the base.

This time, he was not burdened by the uncertainty and awkwardness of the first time he'd taken his cock. His senses entirely aware, he took in everything in an instant. The thick, meaty weight of the cock in his hand; the two perfectly proportioned balls, hanging loose in their sack below. His hair was trimmed just enough to prevent bushiness, without making him appear overly manscaped.

Still gripping the hard cock, feeling it pulse in his hand, he leaned forward and buried his face in his crotch, nestling in to his balls and groin, breathing in this most masculine of aromas. He reached out with his tongue, tickling Craig's sack gently as he stroked his hand up along the length of his cock.

He felt Craig's knees buckle just for an instant, before he grabbed a hold of the bench, holding him up. His balls twitched in response, and a soft gasp escaped Craig's lips.

Looking up, Paul saw another drop of clear liquid ooze lazily from the tip of Craig's cock. Drawing the thick rod towards his mouth, he reached out with a broad tongue, and ran it up the underside of the sensitive glans, collecting the fluid as he went.

He savoured the impossibly smooth fluid in his mouth, awestruck that such an excretion could taste so incredible. Both sweet and salty, the fluid carried the same masculine elements that he was inhaling from Craig's crotch.

It was a taste that drove him wild. He needed more of it, needed to experience that same combination of satisfaction and excitement. That such a tiny drop of fluid excited such a response in him caused his mind to reel.

As he swallowed the precious cock nectar, his own cock twitched in response, the taste feeding his own excitement.

Desperate for another drop, he dove back onto the waiting cock once again, sliding his lips down along the shaft, then back up again, milking from it what fluid he could.

Rapidly, instinctively, he began to understand what Craig really liked. I lick here, a finger in the right place, and he was rewarded instantly with a muscular twitch of the engorged organ and another drop of his sweet nectar.

He was insatiable as he chased his next hit, slurping and salivating over Craig's willing cock. His own rigid dick leaked copiously on the floor with each reward.

Never before had his own pleasure been so tightly wound up in someone else's. Sure, he'd always tried to give his female partners a good time, but mostly that was to help his reputation and his chances at a second fuck. He'd never found such pleasure in providing pleasure.

He began to notice Craig getting more excited as he drew nearer to orgasm. Not wanting to slay his golden goose, Paul slowed down, desperate to keep his dripping tap from bursting.

Edging Craig along the knife's edge, Paul teased him, alternating between stimulation and deprivation. Quickly he found the perfect pace to maximise his sweet pre-cum secretion without pushing him over the cliff.

Finally, though, Craig could take no more. Pushing himself away from the bench that he was leaning on, he stood upright, resting a hand on either side of Paul's head.

Testing him out, he slowly slid his cock deep into Paul's throat, sliding down into his gullet as Paul coughed and gagged. Pulling out, he pushed forward again, forcing Paul's throat to open to the unexpected invasion.

Finding his rhythm now, and beginning to lose control to the sensations overtaking him, Craig began to fuck Paul's mouth hard, slamming his cock into his throat.

Paul gripped Craig's arse with one hand, hanging on for dear life as his throat was invaded over and over. His eyes streamed as he opened his throat, accepting the offering gratefully. He was vaguely aware of his other hand madly stroking his own cock as he became a vessel for Craig's pleasure.

His eyes rolled back, and his awareness dimmed. He was nothing but a hole for Craig to fuck. He existed only for his mate's pleasure. This was what he was built for.

His body responded quickly as his skull was fucked, nerve endings twitching and buzzing. Craig's power overwhelmed him as his cock rammed again and again into his mouth.

A slurping, moaning cacophony filled the room as their raucous sex sounded. He could feel the tension building up in Craig as his pace increased. He stroked himself furiously as Craig finally pulled out, pulling his head back by the hair and gripping his cock in a firm grasp.

Craig jerked madly as his orgasm overtook him. Paul watched as his balls contracted up to his pelvis, ready to spill their seed. Transfixed he saw the engorged purple head of Craig's cock splay even further, his piss slit opening at the last instant.

In slow motion, he saw the miraculous eruption of cum shoot forth, arcing over his head before landing in his hair and across his face. Paul was shocked by the force of it as Craig shot again and again over him, splashing cum over his face, neck and chest.

Cum ran down his face, dripping into his mouth as his tongue lapped it up from his chin. The orgasm seemed to continue down through him, like a single event, rushing from his tongue, through his body and finally out of his own cock.

He leaned back furiously jerking his cock as he exploded out onto the kitchen floor, his seed mixing with the remnants of Craig's eruption on the lino.

Panting he sat back, hand still lazily stroking his cock, as cum ran in streams down his torso. He wiped it from himself, licking the pearly fluid hungrily from his fingers. There was no hiding anymore; no pretending that this was just a simple arrangement.

Craig looked down at his cum-covered face and smiled, patting him on the cheek. He threw him a tea towel as he walked over to the fridge. His half-flaccid cock swung, flicking the last drops of cum against a cupboard door.

Pulling a beer out of the fridge, he handed it down to Paul.

"You look kind of thirsty." He said wryly, before grabbing one himself and walking into the lounge room.

********************

The following days were a bit of a blur. The awkwardness of their arrangement had been lifted by this latest encounter. The resolution of their sex life, albeit with some major adjustments, seemed to have inflamed their libidos. It was like they were horny 17-year-olds all over again.

Every erection was met with a willing mouth as they carefully tended to each other's needs. Both men found it easier to continue the charade that the more blow jobs they gave the more they would receive.

Both men knew it for the charade that it was.

One afternoon late in the week, Paul came home early from work. Already unbuttoning his shirt, he wandered towards the kitchen to grab a celebratory beer.

As he got to the door, he saw Craig sitting at the kitchen table, his laptop open before him. A carefully ironed business shirt covered his torso, while his naked lower half was clearly visible beneath the table.

Craig looked up as he stood at the door, blushing furiously. The all-too-familiar sounds of a Zoom meeting emanated from the laptop, explaining Craig's half-formal attire.

Sensing an opportunity to have some fun at his expense, Paul grinned back at him, out of sight of the webcam, and continued to slowly unbutton his shirt. In mock striptease-style, he slowly removed his clothes piece by piece, swinging them around his head and throwing them flamboyantly on the kitchen floor.

Hooking his thumbs into the waistband of his underwear, he turned and bent, legs straight, slowly sliding them down and exposing his naked arse.

Straightening again, he looked back over his shoulder, an attempt at a coy grin on his lips. Slapping himself on the arse, he allowed his underwear to fall to the floor, before turning around again, flaccid cock swinging.

Craig was doing his best to ignore his antics, focusing intently on the computer screen and nodding in apparent agreement with whatever was being said in the meeting. His throbbing erection under the table was impossible to hide though.

Grinning impishly, Paul tiptoed up to the table, careful not to make a sound that could be heard by the other meeting attendees. Slowly, he lowered himself down onto his knees and crawled forward beneath the table, carefully moving the chairs out of the way.

Knowing what was about to come, Craig tried kicking him out of the way. Being unable to move his top half, lest his colleagues noticed something going on, it was easy for Paul to evade his feeble attempts.

Pushing his way towards him, Paul knelt between his knees, looking up at his blushing face from beneath the table. Craig didn't dare glance down at him, knowing what was about to come. Resigned to it, he carefully angled the webcam up a little further, and pushed his chair back a fraction further.

Paul held himself up with Craig's knees under each arm. He reached forward with one hand and grabbed a firm hold of his erection. He felt, more than heard, Craig's sighing relaxation as he rested back on the chair.

Staring up at his face, Paul quickly took his cock into his mouth, gently tickling the underside with the tip of his tongue. The instant hit of precum told him that Craig was incredibly turned on by this pseudo-public encounter.

Quickly swallowing the length of his rod, he sucked hard, careful not to break the seal of lip to cock, so as not to let out a tell-tale slurp.

It was difficult to get a rhythm in the cramped space that he had, and he could barely lift his head out of Craig's lap without hitting the underside of the table.

Keeping the head of his cock firmly gripped in his mouth, he sucked hard, massaging the sensitive glans with his tongue. He stroked the remaining part of his shaft with one hand, tickling his balls with the other.

Craig rested a hand on the back of his neck, encouraging him along despite his initial protest.

Suddenly Craig's leg's tensed and he gripped the back of Paul's neck in a vice-like grip. Pausing for a moment, Paul realised he'd just been asked a question.

It was difficult to stifle a laugh with a cock in his mouth, but he managed, looking up at Craig as he tried to appear serious and thoughtful. Paul wondered if they could see the sweat beading on his forehead as he struggled to respond.

"Well really, I think we'd be better...ahh...running that as a pilot now and...mmmm...assessing it's impacts first before we get ourselves over COMmitted."

Paul laughed silently as he punctuated Craig's reply with an extra tickle of his cock, or a finger exploring behind his sack.

Finally Craig relaxed back into his chair once again, the focus finally moving away from him. He twisted Paul's ear in silent retaliation.

Uncomfortable with his cramped position and ready to wrap things up, Paul quickly redoubled his efforts, sucking expertly on the end of Craig's leaking cock, stroking him rapidly with a firm grip.

He could feel Craig responding beneath him, trying to stop himself from pushing up into Paul's willing mouth. Forcing himself to stay still, Craig was a model of tension, every muscle rigid.

It wasn't long before Paul could feel him starting to shift as he fought to stay still against his impending orgasm. He worked his jaw, massaging his cock with his lips and tongue, stroking him towards climax. Craig's legs pressed down firmly into the chair as he forced himself to remain still.

Pulling back at the very last minute, Paul looked up at Craig's face as his freed cock slapped up against his belly. Craig's face was beet red, his breathing shallow and silent as he gripped the table like a vice.

BluePill
BluePill
487 Followers