The Arrangement Ch. 02

Story Info
Her day starts off well, but punishment is coming.
2.1k words
4.35
8.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mkmydaze
Mkmydaze
25 Followers

She was surprised to awaken and find herself alone in a big bed. She was completely naked; at some point he must have removed all her cuffs and her collar. She stretched her legs, then curled up again, warm and cozy underneath a lovely duvet. She had not woken up once during the night, but she had memories of having had some incredibly erotic dreams. She thought about the experiences she had the previous night and found herself becoming wet as she relived being dominated and punished by this handsome, mysterious man.

She played with her pussy as she thought about him, recalling how she had squirmed and begged when he spanked her. Her stroking quickened, and she found herself moaning, and then suddenly he was in the doorway, watching her. He had the faintest smile on his face, and he stood with his arms crossed, enjoying the sight of her masturbating.

"Don't stop," he said walking to the edge of the bed.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, trying to remain still as she pleasured herself. She felt a little self-conscious at first -- she had never done this in front of a man before -- but soon was feeling more comfortable as the pleasure increased.

He took the duvet and pulled it down slowly, revealing her nakedness. She shivered, feeling the colder air of the room on her skin, and felt goosebumps on her belly.

"Spread your legs wider," he urged, sitting down on the edge of the bed. He took her bare foot in his hands and began to massage it. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his hands working on her sole. She was as relaxed and aroused as she possibly could be.

This continued for a short while, and then her stroking increased in speed, while her breathing became more ragged. He stopped her there and made her raise her hands up over her head, where he held her crossed wrists down. With his other hand, he cupped her breast, squeezing it until she gasped, then leaned in and took the swollen nipple between his teeth, biting. She cried out, more from pleasure than pain, then began to squirm as his tongue flicked back and forth across her nipple. She'd always had sensitive breasts, but the way he was licking and sucking her now was driving her towards an orgasm.

"Oh please, this is ...," she began, but was cut off by his free hand across her mouth.

"Shhh," he whispered in her ear, "no words, only sounds," he said, then took his hand away and began to pinch her other nipple while he went back to licking the other.

She moaned, throwing her head side to side, lost in the pleasure of the sensations. Soon her hips were rising off the bed, and she bit her lip to keep from saying anything that would get her into trouble. He continued to lick and bite her nipple, drawing gasps of surprise and little squeals of pleasure from her, then moved his hand down to her pussy.

"Now, raise your legs up, and spread them wide for me," he commanded, rubbing her outer lips. She moaned in response but did as she was told. She felt so exposed and helpless, so completely aroused, she was certain she would cum in no time at all.

His fingers dipped inside her, turning upwards to stroke her inside, while his thumb found her clit and started to play. It felt so good, she wanted to scream, but she bit it back, mewling and whimpering as he toyed with her. And he kept licking and sucking her nipples while he held her wrists. This went on long enough that she couldn't stand it anymore.

"OH GOD," she cried, "please let me cum Sir!"

"Do you deserve to cum," he asked teasingly, licking her belly. "Are you a good girl?"

"Yes, oh yes Sir, please," she pleaded, unable to bear the pleasure anymore.

"Keep your legs raised, and your wrists crossed," he said, moving down the bed to place his face close to her throbbing wetness. His tongue began to enter her trembling folds, and she arched her back off the bed, thrusting her hips up at the same time. He held her trembling thighs, working his tongue inside, outside, licking around her clit. Finally, he focused his efforts on her juicy, swollen button, and in moments she couldn't hold back anymore. Her body shook and spasmed as the first waves hit her, her legs thrashed and she brought her hands down, one hand on her breasts while she jammed the other in her mouth to keep from screaming.

It took some time for her breathing to return to normal, then she noticed that she had broken the position he told her to keep.

"Please, I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it," she explained. "That was just so ... intense!"

The man chuckled and came to sit up where he could play with her breasts. They were still so sensitive; she could barely hold still when he touched her.

"I know, my sexy, little pet. I don't blame you. All of this is new to you. But I will have to punish you later for it."

She looked down and reached a hand back to feel her butt. It was a little sore, but not as bad as she thought it would be. She imagined she could manage another bare assed spanking, if it came to it. Particularly if she came the way she did last night.

Over breakfast, he questioned her about her life, and she answered as she knelt beside him at the table. It was a bit humiliating at first for her, to kneel like that and have him hand feed her bits of bacon, toast, and home fried potatoes. Gradually, she loosened up as he questioned her, and she became more comfortable with it.

When he learned that she did yoga, he insisted she demonstrate poses for him in the other room. He had a thick rug brought in for her to use as a makeshift yoga mat. But first, he left and returned a minute later with another collar for her. This time, it was a shiny, stainless-steel collar with a ring in front and back for tying, but there were no ankle or wrist cuffs this time.

He stood and watched her begin doing her poses, enjoying the fluid movements of her naked body. He loved seeing her stretch and bend, with all her feminine beauty on display. He produced a riding crop from a nearby shelf, and walked around her, complimenting her on her form.

She was so nervous having him watch her, that she focused on a sequence of poses she had been practicing recently. She had just completed a couple of standing Mountain poses when she noticed the crop in his hand. She bent forward from the waist, reaching down to grasp her big toes, when she felt the crop graze her thighs.

"Hold that pose," he ordered, standing behind her. The crop traced a line down one of her legs, then up the other, then circled her ass. As she looked down and tried not to tremble, she felt the leather tip of his crop brush against her pussy. He brushed the tip up and down several times, teasing her slit. She tried to focus on her breath, but the teasing was making her wet. He slapped the crop a couple of times lightly against her tight ass, then told her she could continue.

She went down onto the rug for some kneeling poses, starting with Child's pose. She held that for a while, letting her body relax, then moved into doing a Camel pose. Kneeling with her legs shoulder-width apart, she reached up, then bent backwards, her hands seeking her heels. Her head was back, and her toros arched outwards, her breasts lifting upwards while her hips were pushed out.

Once again, the man made her hold this position. He stood off to one side, and caressed her arm with the crop, running the tip across her bare shoulder and down her side. She flinched slightly as the crop skimmed across her ribs.

"Does that hurt," the man asked?

"No Sir," she answered awkwardly, "just a little ticklish."

He smiled and ran the crop back up her side, eliciting the same reaction. Then the crop circled both of her breasts and her nipples. She fought to maintain her composure as he flicked her now erect nipple with the tip of the crop, lightly at first, but then increasing in strength until she hissed with pain. Then he repeated the process with the other one.

"Please Sir," she pleaded, "this is difficult to hold."

"It is," he asked tauntingly? "How about now," he asked?

She felt his warm hands on her breasts, fondling them, before his right hand gently trailed down her taut belly, and stopped just above her mound. His fingers slowly crawled down to her pussy, teasing her. She was wet, and his fingers were stroking her pussy lips, making her moan.

"Sir Please," she begged, "don't, please, I'll cum!"

"You saucy little brat," he scolded, pinching her labia. She gasped, and nearly left the pose. "That was the general idea," he added playfully, removing his hand.

"Show me something else," he commanded, resuming his relaxed pacing as she came back to kneel.

Taking a moment, she lay down on her belly, trying to quiet the fire in her pussy, and that wouldn't happen if he were continually playing with it. Without thinking, she settled on the first pose that popped into her head that wouldn't totally expose herself and started on Bow pose. She reached her arms back, lifting her legs off the ground, and was flexible enough to grasp both of her ankles. She pulled herself up into a nice arch, her legs together, lifting her upper body off the rug.

She should have known that it didn't matter what pose she was in; he was going to find a way to play with her. After telling her to remain in this position, he once again stood off to the side and began to stroke the bottoms of her feet with the riding crop. Immediately she wiggled her toes and stifled a giggle.

"Ticklish little piggies," he mocked, teasing the tips of her toes with the crop. She kept the pose going despite his attempts to distract her by using the riding crop to rub her legs and feet.

"Now, this won't tickle," he said, and without warning snapped the tip of the crop against the sole of her bare foot.

"Oww," she cried, feeling the sting on her arch.

He used this opportunity to deliver several more stinging blows to her upturned soles that squirmed and tried to evade the crop. She almost let go of her ankles when one particularly nasty blow cracked across the ball of her foot. She pleaded with him to stop spanking her feet, taking the opportunity to rub one pinkened sole against the other.

"Please Sir, no more!"

The man paused and moved to where she could look up at him.

"That was a small taste of bastinado, a beating applied to the bottoms of the feet. I'm told it is not very pleasant," he continued, cupping her chin so she could see his face. "Especially when a cane is used. Shall we try that?"

She swallowed, squirming on the rug. "No, please Sir." She knew he had taken it easy on her with the crop, but the blows still stung; she couldn't imagine what a cane would feel like.

"You would prefer something less pain-inducing? A little tickling perhaps," he asked, a sly grin on his face.

She knew she couldn't win. If she said yes, he would tickle her; if she said no, she would experience something painful she really didn't want. She chose what she thought was the lesser of two evils.

"Yes Sir," she replied reluctantly. He allowed her to leave the pose and stand to face him.

"Very well then," he said in agreement. "You may shower and clean-up now using the ensuite in your room. But you are not to play with this while you are there," he said, grabbing her by the pussy. "If you do, I will know, and you will not enjoy the consequences," he added squeezing her soft flesh until she squirmed. "This is mine for the duration of your stay, and I will decide what happens with it, and when."

She nodded, absentmindedly playing with her steel collar. "Yes Sir."

Mkmydaze
Mkmydaze
25 Followers