The Arrangement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the tickling stopped. He removed the Hitachi that had been teasing her off and on and began to unbuckle her wrists from the restraints. Her hair hung in a damp mess on her forehead. She felt exhausted, and just sat there limply while he unbuckled her from the seat and went to release her feet. She wanted to cum so bad, she had been ready for hours it seemed.

She felt like she was in a daze as he helped her from the device and led her to the bed. She flopped down face first and closed her eyes. Without thinking, her hand drifted down between her legs, and her fingertips found the damp arousal there.

"Oh no, we'll have none of that," the man said, grabbing her wrist and pulling it away. He clipped the wrist cuff she wore to a rope already tied to a post, then straddled her and took her other arm to secure it as well. She could feel his cock straining against his silk boxers (when had he undressed?) as he leaned over her, the head rubbing against her ass. She wanted that cock inside her, and she moaned and ground her hips upward towards him.

The man laughed and moved down towards her legs. "You are ready, aren't you pet?" he teased, moving across the room to pick up an object. He brought it over and set it beside her.

"Lift your ass up," he ordered, and she complied. She was still gagged, and drool was running down her chin. A large, round bolster slid underneath her hips, raising them up. The man massaged her naked ass, enjoying the view.

"Good girl, you are just so beautiful," he whispered, rubbing her pussy. He slid a finger upward, stroking her from pussy to anus, and she jerked like she had just received electric shock. She was incredibly sensitive there.

Without saying a word, he moved his hands down her sweaty leg to her ankle, which he seized and pulled down toward the nearest post. She felt an ankle restraint being fastened on it again, and then a click as a metal clip took hold of the tying ring. Her leg was tugged out and down, the rope tied off tightly. Similarly, her other ankle was restrained, and pulled away from the other and tied tightly. Her legs were spread widely, but comfortably. She lay there, helpless, waiting for him to begin whatever torment he had planned now.

He was humming to himself, moving around the room, collecting things. She grew concerned when she saw him with more feathers and brushes. He spread his toys out on the bed beside her leg and removed his boxers. His dick sprang out, and he stroked it a couple of times. She licked her lips watching the precum leak from the head.

"Soon this will be yours, my pet," he crooned, stroking her thigh. He took up position between her outstretched legs and selected a small feather. "Now just relax and enjoy," he said, getting in close. She felt his breath on her ass, and his tongue licked the crease between her thigh and cheek. It was warm and felt good. Then she felt the sharp tip of the feather high up on the crack of her ass. It stroked slowly down toward her asshole, then proceeded to move around it in tiny circles.

He teased and tickled her ass, watching with satisfaction as she quickly began to writhe and squirm on the bed. She moaned and giggled, muffled sounds coming from the gag as the feather tickled her where she had never been tickled before. She let out a sharp squeal when the feather stroked the tender flesh between her hole and pussy. She never knew it was so sensitive there! He teased her there for a while, chuckling as her struggles and sounds increased. Her pussy ached to be filled, and the teasing was making her crazy! He even put the tip of his finger inside her anus, and used the feather on her pussy, making her hips tremble and jerk.

After a little while she was nearly beside herself, but he continued the slow, methodical tickling there as well. He held her lips apart and stroked up and down the soft, wet skin, staying clear of her clit. It was driving her crazy for him to be so close, and she howled into the gag, begging him for release. Time stood still as he teased her pussy, letting the feather glide across her throbbing clit. She was powerless to stop him from edging her like this, and the arousal she felt was becoming unbearable. She felt she would cum instantly if he put his cock inside her and she was so turned on she wanted to scream!

When he put the feather away and rubbed her quivering pussy, she mewled into the gag. She felt completely dominated and owned by this man who was tormenting her in these new, sexual ways. She raised her hips, hoping he would fuck her now. She hadn't wanted to be fucked so bad ever before, and she knew she would do anything, endure anything to have it happen.

She wasn't disappointed. After spending so much time driving her mad, the man was hard as a rock and ready to burst. He wanted to jam his cock inside her, fuck her hard, and make her cum.

He groaned as he rubbed the tip of his cock against her hot, sweaty backside. She responded immediately, thrusting her ass towards him, as if trying to swallow his cock with her pussy. He circled her anus, pushing toward it gently. She stiffened and began to struggle; she hadn't been fucked in her ass before, and although she secretly wondered what it was like, the expected pain of the first time frightened her.

Fortunately, he was just playing with her. In a sudden movement, he thrust forward, burying himself inside her. She cried out into the gag, overcome that she finally had something in her pussy!

He groaned, enjoying her warmth and wetness. "Oh yes, you are ready, aren't you, my pet?" Slowly, he pulled back until he was almost out of her, then pushed back in. "You are a juicy, delicious, little slut," he exclaimed, rubbing her ass as he fucked her.

Meanwhile, she had her eyes closed, and was concentrating on the feelings of intense pleasure that rolled over her in waves. His cock was thick, and she felt like it filled her completely, like it was made just for her.

Grabbing her hips, he began to increase the tempo of his thrusts. The slap of his flesh on hers filled the room. Each thrust pushed her forward on the bed, pulling the ropes on her ankles tight. She moaned, then cried out at the sudden slap she felt on her ass. He kept pounding her pussy and spanking her ass.

She could tell how aroused he was -- his breathing was becoming ragged, and he was fucking her harder now. He stayed inside her but lowered himself to lay on top of her slightly so he could reach forward and grab her breasts. He pinched and pulled at her nipples, slapping her breasts back and forth, all while his cock kept sliding in and out of her dripping hole.

Now she was getting close, and began to groan louder, squirming and shaking underneath him as he rammed her harder and harder. Suddenly she squealed, feeling his fingers in her armpits, tickling. The sensations of the tickling and fucking overwhelmed her senses, relentlessly driving her towards orgasm. It was unbearable.

"I won't stop until I cum," the man said, mixing a little nipple tickling in. She writhed in response, desperate for release.

Suddenly, he stopped tickling and grabbed her hard, holding her as he savagely drove into her, his cock pulsating and exploding inside her. In moments her wild keening joined his deep moans, as her long-awaited orgasm ripped through her helpless body, making her twitch and howl like an animal. And moments after that, he fingered her until she came again, her body spasming while she screamed into the gag.

For a long time, neither of them spoke or moved. He took a few moments to remove her gag, and then her bonds. She lay curled up on the bed, completely spent but her body tingled like it had been charged with electricity. Her head swam and she felt high, but it was a natural high, something she had never experienced before. The two orgasms she'd had in quick succession had pushed her over the edge into delirious pleasure zone. She couldn't do anything except lay there and soak in how amazing it felt.

12