The Arrangement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayden was shocked at her reaction, whatever he had expected it certainly wasn't this. He quickly gathered her in his arms and softly stroked her hair. "Shhh baby, I'm here. It's ok, you're safe, no one is going to hurt you again." He soothed.

Jade gradually calmed down enough to allow the reality to seep into her confusion. She ran her hands over his face, his hair, his neck, lovingly touching every part of him that she could reach to reassure herself that he was truly real. Ayden allowed her to look and touch her fill, enjoying the feel of her in his arms after so long. He gently caressed her back and sides. When his hand inadvertently brushed the side of her breast he felt her stiffen in his arms. He looked at her carefully and saw the terror cross her face.

Jade backed away with an unnatural quickness, her mind flashing back to other not so pleasant touches. Ayden was confused by her reaction but he didn't move closer. Jade took a moment to catch her breath and come back to the present. When she opened her eyes she saw Ayden's handsome but confused face looking at her. "What did he do Jade?" Ayden said quietly. Every fibre of his being was dreading her response, but he needed to know.

Jade couldn't form words, tears welling in her eyes yet again. She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. How could she tell him everything, he would never look at her the same. The rational part of her mind was screaming at her to talk, tell him everything, and purge all the horrible memories from her head. The scared little girl inside her, the one that was desperately in love didn't want to hurt the object of that affection. She didn't want him to be repulsed by her in any way.

"What did he do?" Ayden said again with inhuman restraint on his tumultuous emotions. His active imagination was creating the most horrendous scenarios.

Jade's rational mind won out and she started to talk, it was infinitely easier when she didn't have to look at him and see the disgust in his eyes. She told him about being kidnapped and walking up at the house, about the young prostitute that was abused and killed in front of her. She told him about Julia's particular brand of entertainment and about the information she imparted about vampires, and conversions. All this she told him while staring at the ceiling, tears streaming down her temples dampening her hair. In an odd way it was also cathartic getting all that poison out of her system allowing her to see that it was not her fault and not within her control.

Each word ripped another hole in Ayden, another wound that wouldn't heal. It made him breathless that she suffered so much at their hands. Julia's involvement surprised him in particular. How could she stand it, she was incredibly strong this woman that he loved. He didn't deserve such a treasure. He had to get her away from the danger his world presented. She was too important to risk again. Marcus and Julia were going to suffer for all they had done.

Ayden was quiet for so long that Jade didn't know what to think. She got up and wiped her tear stained face. "I'll go now." She said quietly as she moved to get some things together.

"Yes." He said. The pain that tore through her at that simple word was more than she'd ever imagined. Nothing that Julia inflicted could compare. She stumbled catching herself on the dressing table.

I knew he would get rid of me but I didn't think it would be like this. She thought as she started opening draws. Jade started as she felt him next to her.

"Get rid of you?" Ayden asked turning her to face him. She hadn't realised she had spoken her thoughts out loud. His question confused her and she looked at him perplexed. He was the one that wanted her gone what was he asking for? Tired, more tired than she'd ever been in her life she decided to take a risk and be honest. She had nothing to lose after all.

"Yes, get rid of me. I realize Ayden that I am nothing more than an arrangement for you. But I am weak, human. I can't defend myself and I can be used against you. You cannot risk having me around so I'll just get out of your way." She said wearily.

Ayden shook his head and tried to make sense of her words. She had no idea, no idea at all. His anger was close to the surface at the moment and he allowed a little of that to show through. "You think that I would just toss you away like that. That you mean nothing? It is you that should be running from me Jade. I've caused nothing but pain in your life. You are the most wonderful woman I've ever met. So strong and courageous, loving and tender, funny and challenging and not to mention incredibly sexy. You are my world, my everything; I'm thoroughly and utterly in love with you. I can't stand it that you were hurt because of me. I need you to go to keep you safe. I won't survive if anything happened to you again. I love you enough to let you go so you can live a normal life." He practically spat at her annoyed that she didn't see the reason behind his words.

Ayden loved her. That is all Jade could process at the moment. He loved her. Her heart stuttered and stoped before resuming at a must faster rate. "You love me." She whispered breathlessly moving closer to him.

"More than my life." Ayden said solemnly. He gasped when she flew into his arms and kissed him. "Jade please you need to go, you need to be safe." He vainly tried to argue as she was planting kisses over each part of exposed skin she could reach.

Jade looked up at him and stared him straight in the eyes. "Listen here Mr. Gregori I'm not going anywhere, ever. I happen to love you too. Besides I think I earned the right to be by your side. So just shut up and kiss me." She said firmly before placing her lips on his.

Ayden's heart soared with her words, words he never thought he'd hear in his existence. Her lips on his were working their magic and soon he found himself kissing her back passionately. His tongue delved into her hot mouth tasting the sweetness that was solely her. Ayden groaned as she pressed against him, he'd missed her so very much.

Jade's head swam with the intensity of their kiss as she tried to communicate all her adoration through her lips and tongue. His mouth left hers for a moment to trail along her jaw and caress that magic little spot behind her ear causing a shiver to run down her spine. Jade gave a little gasp as he picked her up and carried her to the bed.

Ayden's lips captured hers again as he lowered himself on top of her. His hand gently brushed down her side causing her to stiffen again. Ayden froze, he wondered if she would be able to do this as he looked down on her with her eyes closed trying to control her fear. "Jade look at me." He said quietly with no reaction from her. "Jade I need you to look at me." He said again.

Jade slowly opened her eyes. "I'm sorry, it's just that..." she whispered unable to complete the thought.

"Baby I want you to keep your eyes open. I want you to look at me and know that I would never hurt you. I want you to know that every touch is love Jade. Know it." He said hoping with his words and gentleness he could help her move through this fear.

Jade forced her eyes to stay on him, to watch as he ran his hands over her stomach and thighs. She watched as he slowly and carefully removed her clothes and stared at her with such reverence that it made her heart ache. She watched as those gentle hands caressed and worshiped her breasts causing shivers of pleasure to shoot to her rapidly heating core. She watched as his mouth followed the path his hands had taken making her gasp in pleasure.

Jade looked directly into his eyes as he lowered his mouth onto her moistened folds. She watched him as he licked and suckled her lips, as he stroked her swollen nub with his tongue. She watched until the pleasure became so intense that she was forced to close her eyes and cry out her orgasm to the world.

Ayden growled in delight as his Jade achieved her release. He gathered her in his arms and held her until her breathing came back to normal. He was entranced by her soft sighs so he didn't immediately notice the hand on his hardness. Oh the little minx, she was definitely being more herself. Ayden groaned in her ear as her strokes increased in firmness and speed. Rolling on top of her he forced her to let go causing her to hiss her displeasure.

Ayden smiled and slanted his mouth over hers giving her a wonderfully drugging kiss as he entered her in one long smooth stroke. Jade's cry was muffled by his mouth on hers. Breathless but unwavering in his steady rhythm, Ayden broke their kiss. "Keep your eyes open Jade." He whispered. "Look at me and know. Know how much I love you."

Jade clung to him as she looked deeply into his dark eyes. Foreheads pressed together, eyes locked intensely as Ayden continued his maddeningly steady pace. Ayden used his free hand to caress her hardened nipples causing her to moan and squirm beneath him. Jade was trembling with need as he knowingly kept her on the edge of release. Just as she was about to beg for more he increased the power and speed of his trusts.

This change of pace was too much for Jade as she broke eye contact to bury her mouth in his neck. Every stroke was bringing her closer and he was relentless in his desire to push them both over the edge. Jade dug her nails into his strong arms as she screamed for the second time and Ayden was lost the moment he felt her shatter around him. Ayden growled as he released himself inside her satisfied that he had marked her as his in every way possible.

To be continued ...

12