The Arrangement Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked this full-body-contact position a lot. My hands were completely free, so I could touch her breasts, her pussy, and legs, even the sides of her bottom. I could also kiss her mouth, neck, and ears. Plus, the angle of my cock inside her meant that I would hit her G-spot with every stroke. Mandy could also mix things up, by alternately raising her legs, to open her pussy wide, or lower them and clamp her thighs together, to squeeze my cock.

"Pam, why don't you move round, so you're in between our legs?" I suggested. "You should get a great view from there!"

Pam nodded and slid off the bed, keeping the camera aimed at us. She knelt at the foot of the bed and leaned her elbows on the mattress to support the camcorder.

Mandy and I started gently working into each other; she would rotate her hips as I pushed up and into her. Although the total movement was quite small, the feelings created were intense, as her vaginal muscles squeezed and gripped me. I reached round and teased her nipples, feeling them tighten under my touch, then gave them gentle, nipping pinches, causing her to gasp.

All the while, our bodies were melding together in a fluid union. The perspiration between our bodies allowed us to slide over each other, as if we were oiled. Her pussy was slickly wet, and my cock slid in and out without resistance, rubbing against the soft ribs of her vaginal walls.

I slid a hand between her legs and parted her pussy lips, hopefully exposing the swollen bud of her clit for Pam to see. I gently rubbed my finger over her little button, and she responded by gyrating her hips and pushing down harder onto me. Then I had an idea.

"Oh, Pam, why don't you get the vibe and use it on her?" I suggested, from under Mandy. Pam grinned and reached over for the toy.

I moved my hands down under Mandy's thighs and persuaded her to raise her knees and part her legs more. I kept a steady thrusting movement going into her and suddenly felt an electric tingle as Pam touched the bullet between Mandy's lips. Mandy gasped and jolted a bit as the intense sensation hit her.

I could see that Pam was doing her best to keep the camera pointed at Mandy's pussy, whilst gently oscillating the silver toy all over her clit. Mandy groped for the little control box and moved the speed dial. Instantly, the vibrations went to the next level. As Pam was holding it flat against her clit, the end of it was touching the back of my penis, shooting tingling sensations all through it, and making it vibrate inside Mandy's pussy.

Mandy rested her hand on Pam's, directing her to hit the exact spot she wanted. Mandy had all but stopped moving, just allowing the toy to work its magic, her body quivering and limbs jerking as her orgasm approached. A moment later, she cried out, twisting and writhing her body. Her pussy clamped around my cock, and I felt her cum juices seep over my balls. She pushed Pam's hand away to stop the vibe touching her.

I gave a her a few moments to come down from her climax and could feel my cock swelling inside her. I started thrusting as hard as I was able and could feel my orgasm starting to build. Mandy sensed this and started to go with me again, humping her pelvis against my cock. My thrusts were becoming more urgent as I got near, and finally got to that point where I just had to be buried to the hilt.

I put my hands behind Mandy's shoulder blades, and in one swift movement, raised her body upright, so she was literally sitting on me. I rammed up as hard as I could, hitting her cervix at the instant I exploded inside her, my seed jetting out of my cock into her warm depths. We stayed like that, as her cunt pulsed and contracted, milking every drop out of me. It had been a long build up to that moment, and I knew I must have completely filled her, when it started oozing out of her pussy.

I immediately knew what I wanted to happen next, and lowered Mandy back down, so she was lying prone on me again. Without moving, I managed to slip my slightly softened cock out of Mandy's pussy; it was covered a mixture of both of our cum juices.

Pam was still filming, the camera only a couple of feet from my cock and Mandy's pussy. Hopefully, she got a good close-up shot!

"Oh Pam, I want you to suck my cock please," I said, my voice softened by my recent ecstasy. "Lick me nice and clean."

Pam put the camera down and leant over me, her hair grazing my legs. I could feel her hot breath as her mouth moved close. My cock was still closely pressed between Mandy's pussy lips, so Pam couldn't avoid touching her too. She opened her mouth and slid it down over my cock, gently sucking, and using her tongue to lap up and down its length. She must have been rubbing her lip against Mandy's pussy as well. I played with Mandy's nipples and gently nibbled her neck, so that she wasn't entirely focused on Pam's actions near her pussy.

"Pass me the camera, please Pam," I asked. I took the camcorder from her, pressed record and from the side, pointed it at my cock, to try and capture what she was doing.

I let my cock slip out of Pam's mouth for a moment, then holding the base of it, rubbed the head up and down Mandy's dripping slit, covering it with more cum, then offered it to her again. Again, she sucked and licked it passionately. So far, so good. It had long been a fantasy of mine, to see my wife being lovingly licked out by another woman, and this was likely the best chance I'd ever get to make it happen.

It was already obvious that Pam didn't object to the taste of pussy juice -- if anything, she seemed to quite like it. But there was a gulf of difference between licking faint traces of it off my finger or my cock, basically a heterosexual act, and diving into full-on oral sex on another woman, albeit my wife, thereby crossing that bridge into lesbianism. I weighed up that Pam was probably game enough to have a go. After all, she had willingly sucked my cock immediately after I fucked her up her arse, only a week ago. All in all, Pam had complied willingly with anything I'd asked, or told her to do, so the chances were, she'd give it a try.

My bigger doubt surrounded Mandy, the intended recipient. She'd never shown any sexual interest in other women whatsoever, even when we'd have those fantasy chats in bed. Giving Pam's nipples and boobs a little rub hardly qualified in that sense. So, I had real misgivings that she would allow this experiment to go any further and cross the final boundary. In fact, I was gambling that she wouldn't shove Pam away and call a halt to the whole thing with a few cross words.

It's now or never, I thought. I decided to direct her, rather than just ask.

"Now you need to lick Mandy nice and clean, Pam. I think you owe her that favour," I instructed, quite firmly, whilst suggesting that the onus was on her to repay a debt.

My cock had become more flaccid now, so hopefully it wouldn't get in the way too much. I twisted the screen round on the camcorder, so I could see what it was filming.

I was half expecting Mandy to object, or wriggle away, or something, but then, almost subconsciously, she raised her knees slightly, and parted her legs more, giving Pam better access to her cum-filled pussy. I concentrated on keeping the image in the screen framed on Mandy's pussy, as Pam poked her tongue out and had a tentative lick between her cream-covered folds. My heart was thudding in my chest in anticipation. Within moments, she was running her tongue up and down Mandy's slit. I breathed a sigh of relief, as I watched my fantasy being played out. The gamble had paid off.

I put my hands under Mandy's thighs and raised her legs, to open her right up for Pam, who enthusiastically took her cue and started lapping at Mandy's cunt hole, which must have been dripping with my spunk and her pussy juice. Mandy sighed loudly as Pam's tongue deftly flicked over her clit.

"That feel good, sweetie?" I whispered in her ear, whilst gently rolling a nipple with my fingers.

"Mmm," she mumbled, her breathing shallow. "So erotic... her lips are so soft... a lovely warm tongue and mouth cleaning me up..."

My plan had succeeded, better than I'd dared hope. Now to try and move it up a notch.

I let Pam continue for a little while, as I captured some priceless footage of Pam having her first taste of another woman -- and my wife being licked out by another woman for the first time.

I gently eased myself out from under Mandy. I was anxious to avoid breaking the spell, so I moved slowly, so I didn't disturb them. I needn't have worried. Pam continued to fervently run her tongue up and down Mandy's slit and then pushed her tongue right inside her cunt, as if trying to desperately scoop out more of our love juices. Mandy's legs were wide apart, and she had completely surrendered herself to this new experience, which she was clearly enjoying.

I slid off the bed and moved round beside where Pam was bent over Mandy. Pam had her eyes closed and seemed to be lost in the sheer delight of what she was doing. I knew, so well, how that felt, and shared her joy. Her tongue drifted sensually up and down, pausing to flick over her clit, then went lower to tickle her peehole, then deep into her cunt.

Maybe it was the effect of the drug, or the sheer eroticism of watching Pam intimately licking my wife, or the sight of Pam's curvy bottom, or those sexy black stockings, or a combination of all those things, but I soon felt my cock starting to harden again, even though I'd only come a few minutes before.

Pam's bottom presented a perfect target. I probed two fingers between her legs, and they slid straight into her pussy. She was luxuriously, soaking wet. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"Ohh, you're so wet, Pam. Slide a couple of fingers into her. See if you can make her come again," I urged her.

Pam made a kind of "Mmmm" noise, which was muffled by my wife's labia. But she brought her right hand and slipped between Mandy's thighs. She pulled her head back for a moment and in wonderment, watched her fingers disappear inside Mandy's slippery cunt. Mandy sighed. This was going well. Pam pulled her fingers back a little, then gingerly pushed them in further, until they were in as far as they would go.

"Now suck on her clit... keep moving your fingers in and out. She loves that," I whispered to her.

Mandy did indeed, love that. She was soon sighing and squirming under Pam's attentions and started fondling her own nipples. Looking at Pam's other hand, which was resting on Mandy's thigh, I noticed that she had tiny hands, maybe half the size of mine.

"She can take more than that," I whispered to Pam. "Push another couple of fingers in!"

Pam stopped licking for a second, withdrew her two fingers momentarily, then bunched all four of her fingers together, before pushing them deep into Mandy's well-lubricated love-hole. Mandy groaned out loud and pushed her hips to meet Pam's thrust. Pam seemed to quickly gain confidence and was soon driving her four fingers in and out of the cunt that I loved and knew intimately.

Then Mandy reached down and put her hand on the back of Pam's head, drawing her closer.

"Lick me again," she said in a soft, imploring, voice. "Lick my clit."

Pam immediately obliged and lowered her lips to suckle on Mandy's swollen little button, as she rhythmically thrust her fingers in and out of my wife's willing pussy hole.

Again, I whispered into Pam's ear. "She loves to be really filled up. When you think she's ready, tuck your thumb in, like this, then fuck her with your hand," and showed her what I meant. Pam nodded, too involved in what she was doing, to speak. After a few more thrusts with her fingers, she did what I had said. After tucking her thumb in against her palm, it only needed a firm push, before Mandy's opening stretched to accept her knuckles, and the whole of Pam's little hand disappeared inside Mandy's cunt, with just her wrist and forearm sticking out, for all the world looking like an obscenely massive cock.

I gave one last instruction to Pam. "When you're ready, gently bend your fingers and make a fist. Then you can really fuck her hard and fast!"

Pam glanced up at me questioningly, as if seeking assurance. "Go on, it will be okay," I said.

I couldn't see what was happening inside Mandy, but Pam was soon pumping her arm in and out of her with real purpose. Mandy was delirious in ecstasy, her chest heaving, almost sobbing.

My cock was as hard as an iron bar again, and I was feeling a bit left out of all this lovely action. I lined up behind Pam and nudged my rigid prick between her lips, located the entrance to her cunt, then rammed forward, sinking the whole of my shaft into her sopping vagina in one movement. Pam gasped as my cockhead hit her cervix.

From my position behind Pam, I had the most tantalising view of her fisting my wife, while I fucked our stocking-clad, horny next door neighbour doggy-fashion. It was a vision which will be burned into my memory forever.

Pam, sensing that Mandy was close, brought the thumb of her other hand and placed the pad on Mandy's clit. She vibrated her thumb rapidly up and down as she pumped her arm in and out like a colossal penis. Suddenly, Mandy's eyes went wide, and her body arched as if she'd been electrocuted. She seemed to scream soundlessly, before emitting a guttural cry. It was as if the intensity of her orgasm had shocked her. A moment later, she collapsed onto the bed, shaking and quivering, panting, and gasping for breath.

I flicked the camera off, as I wanted to fully enjoy the whole experience, not watch it through a viewfinder. I would have memories of this, which would more than suffice.

Pam took her hand away from her clit but left her arm inside her. I could clearly imagine what Pam was feeling right now, as Mandy's pussy spasmed with après orgasm contractions, clamping round her wrist.

I was so turned on by all that had happened, I was feeling a strong urge to come again myself. Pam's cunt felt delightful, warm and tight and wet. I pistoned in and out of her with long, deep strokes, and on impulse, gave her a hefty slap on her right buttock. She jolted. I delivered another to her left cheek. She jumped again. Then I grabbed her hips and started hauling her back into me, impaling her on my rigid tool, over and over again. Moments later, with a yell, I emptied myself into her, painting her cervix and vaginal walls with my spunk, then fell over her back, panting for breath.

I paused to enjoy the moment, then eased my sensitive cock out of her. I was conscious that she still needed to extract her hand out of my wife before her vagina contracted back too much.

I moved beside Pam and spoke softly to her, "Okay, what you need to do now, is gently straighten your fingers out. Keep your finger knuckles bent as you do it, like this," and showed her the way.

She nodded up at me when she'd managed that.

"Okay, all you've got to do now, is gently pull your hand back. Just keep a steady pressure on..."

And with that, Pam's hand plopped out of Mandy's abused pussy. Mandy gave a little gasp. I took Pam's wrist and lifted her hand.

"Look at that," I said. Her fingers were covered with white, sticky goo, which formed threads when she spread her fingers. "That's not my cum," I explained. "It's hers. Girl cum."

Pam lifted her fingers to her mouth and tasted one finger. Then she licked all the others clean, one after the other. I moved in front of her face and presented my cock to her mouth. She immediately latched onto it and gently sucked and licked it, cleaning off the lingering spunk and her own pussy juice.

I then had an idea. I retrieved the video camera and set it to 'burst still' mode, then with it on a 20-second timer, set it on the dressing table, pointing at the bed.

"Come on you two, group hug!" We all lolled on the bed in a variety of funny poses, as the flash repeatedly went off, to capture the moment. Then I went downstairs and fetched us three glasses of well deserved, icy cold wine.

I raised a glass towards Pam and with mock-seriousness, said, "Well done, Pamela. I'm very pleased to tell you that you passed the audition with flying colours. When can we arrange another session?"

She replied, with the same pretend seriousness, "I'll need to just check my diary, but I'm sure we can arrange something."

I glanced down at Pam's pussy and noticed a trickle of my cum running down her inner thigh. The thought did fleetingly cross my mind, 'I wonder if there's any way, I could get Mandy to...', and then thought better of it. There's always another day; let's not push it.

Pam then raised her glass and said, "Here's to a fucking good night's fucking!"

To which Mandy replied, giggling, "And to having interesting neighbours!"

After we'd emptied our glasses, Pam suggested we all go for a shower, and she peeled off her hold-ups. We didn't realise that she had a luxurious, walk-in wet room, with a whole variety of shower heads. There was more than enough room for all of us, and we spent a happy ten minutes in there, soaping each other all over with shower gel, touching and feeling, our bodies slipping and sliding over each other. Our sexual energy was spent, and we all enjoyed the purely sensual experience.

We were back downstairs as it approached midnight, our babysitter deadline. Mandy and I were dressed again; Pam had just slipped on a silky robe. Mandy had brushed through her hair to make herself look a bit more presentable, but most of her make-up had disappeared somewhere. Hopefully, the babysitter wouldn't notice the change in her appearance.

We put the camera stuff and Mandy's toy into the bag, and I gave Pam a hug. "It's been quite a night," I said to her. She kissed my cheek.

The two women had a much longer embrace and kissed each other on the lips. Pam stroked Mandy's hair as they said goodnight.

To be continued...

Author's note:

This story is a fantasy. All characters and events are the product of my imagination. As far as I am aware, the drug given to Alan by Mandy does not exist, and in any event, I could not condone the theft of prescription drugs.