The Art Generator Pt. 04

Story Info
Cassie enjoys the start of the weekend.
2.5k words
4.5
1.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie pushed the button to open the garage and slowly pulled up the driveway as it creaked open. That drive had not improved as she had hoped after getting around that one accident, running into some more traffic jams, adding to her frustration and tiredness, as well as her come down from the orgasms she'd given herself in the first batch of traffic. But she was very glad to be home, and to have no plans for the weekend beside rest and David and video games. Her Masters Swim team had already cancelled for the weekend due to the incoming bad weather, so the weekend should be restful indeed.

Parking the car and getting out, she grabbed her work and swim bags from the trunk and walked through the entrance into the kitchen. A wave a warm yummy smells enveloped her, the beginning wafts of the great dinner that David was cooking. He had become an amazing cook during all the lockdowns, and now applied that to make the healthier type foods as he tried to get back to pre-pandemic shape.

She admired him and his efforts in that direction and was already starting to appreciate some of the returns, though she was excited for him to accomplish his goals as well.

David gave her a kiss on the cheek as she walked up to see what he was making and tell him hi: "Hi babe" they both said simultaneously, drawing a smile from both of them. "Dinner looks good David, do I have time to relax a bit before it's ready? Today has been a day." David replied "Yeah, there's still another 30 minutes, no worries beautiful," as Cassie walked with her bags back to the bedroom.

On the way down the hall she reached up with one hand and undid the tight bun, letting her long blonde hair relax and fall down her back. Flicking the light on, she dropped her work bag in it's place by the door and threw the swim bag in the direction of the bathroom. She reached up and unbuttoned her work shirt, tossing it in the direction of the swim bag, before undoing the button on her slacks and pushing them down and off as well. A waft of her scent from her masturbation activities reached her nose as she did so, envoking the only pleasant memories of the drive back, before she removed her underwear and bra as well, grabbing everything she had just taken off and her swim bag and dumping all the dirty clothes and swimsuit into her laundry basket in the walk-in closet adjoining the bathroom.

Cassie sat on the toilet and did her business, enjoying the cool air on her naked skin and the cleansing warm water of the bidet they had installed. After she washed her hands she stretched, watching the muscles under her skin flex in the bathroom mirror: "Not bad, not bad at all" she thought. Reaching into a drawer she grabbed a big comfy t-shirt that smelled of David, and slid on a pair of boy short underwear under a pair of booty shorts.

Relaxing for a few minutes with her eyes closed on their bed, Cassie reached a calmer mental state and forgot about the workday and traffic as she got up and walked down the hall back to the kitchen. Seeing David still at work, she walked up behind him and hugged him from behind, taking a deep breath to both relax into his warm back and absorb his pleasant smell. Cassie rested her head against his back, slowly breathing and just enjoying the warm embrace of their bodies. Much more relaxed now than anytime that day, her grip softened and David turned around and kissed her, their lips smashing together before their tongues begin to dart back and forth, deepening the kiss, ending with David scraping the end of her tongue with his teeth as he sucked on it, causing an involuntary shudder to shake Cassie's body.

"Hey you" he said during a moment they stopped to breathe, before continuing to mash their lips and bodies together for a few more moments.

"Hey you yourself" came the reply from Cassie as she squeezed his butt with her hands, leaning back to look him in the face. He gave a return squeeze, and looked over his shoulder at the cooking food. Cassie let him go back to getting their dinner ready, while she walked over to the fridge and grabbed a can of her favorite fruited sour beer, cracking it open on the way to the couch. She selected a random gaming video recommendation on the TV before relaxing back into the couch cushions, enjoying sips of her beer as she watched David at work and absorbed the sounds and smells of their home.

Several minutes later David carried over two steaming bowls of dinner "Food ready, coming in hot" he announced. He placed the bowls on the table, allowing her a peak at his shorts covered butt and muscled calves. "Smells good, mhmmm, thanks babe" Cassie said to David as she grabbed her bowl and spoon. He settled down on the couch next to her while Cassie picked up the remote "Wanna watch anything different, watch one of our shows?" she asked. "Sure, you pick something good" David said as he spooned a bite into his mouth. Cassie picked an episode of an anime they were working through that had a bunch of episodes left and dug into her dinner, reveling in the warm food and home and company.

Many episodes later, after Cassie had already started to doze off for moments, David started to release from their cuddling position, waking her up: "Hey, I'm going to bed, long day, you coming?" "Yeahhhh" came her tired reply, pushing her relaxed but sore body off the couch and down the hall towards the bedroom. In the bathroom she washed up, going through her nightly bathroom routinue, and tossed her booty shorts and shirt into the hamper. As she walked topless from the bathroom, goosebumps formed on her chilled skin and David walked into the bedroom.

Cassie snuggled in under the soft comforter on her side of the bed, putting her phone on her charger and enjoying the warm softness of the bed. David came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, snuggling up in bed behind her as sleep began to take her in it's embrace. David also embraced her, pressing his chest against her back while working his arms into their usual position under and around her as she drifted off to sleep, feeling the light touch of a kiss on her back and his whispered "Goodnight babe."

Cassie slept solidly, not even stirring hours later when David released from their sleeping embrace to go to the bathroom. He didn't wake her upon his return either, settling into a back to back position with her as he went back to sleep.

A small slip of light started to show beneath the blinds as Cassie gently awoke. She felt very rested, and for a moment wished she could have slept some more, enjoying the warmth and comfort of the bed. As she took a deep breath through her nose she remembered that she didn't have to go to swim practice, simultaneously realizing there was an amazingly enticing smell in the air that immediately made her skin raise up in goosebumps and the breath catch in her throat. That smell was amazing, something new and slightly spicy, but somehow made her whole body and mind feel like those times when David massaged and licked and sucked her body to orgasm multiple times before even getting to the main act.

Wondering where the scent came from she rolled over onto her back and looked at David sleeping next to her, triggering another wave of pleasure through her body as the warm scent got even stronger and making her shiver when she caught site of his sleeping amazing face. Breathing deeply in wonder at the warming enticing smell and the view of her lover, she didn't even realize that one of her hands had worked beneath the waistband of her underwear until she felt the sticky warm fluid of her arousal coat her fingers, shuddering as her now slick fingers brushed her clit. She was absolutely soaked, her body reacting in a way it had never had before and producing gushes of her fluids, covering her hand and clit, her tender aroused vaginal lips and everything else in her crotch.

She pushed and kicked the sheet and cover down to look down in the dim light at her aroused body and the growing wet spot on her underwear over and around her gently moving hand. Using both hands she pushed her slick soaking underwear down her legs and to the side of the bed, not really trying to be gentle but still not waking David.

Now naked, the first hand that made it's way to her crotch made it's way towards her face, running up her pleasurably shivering body on the way, enjoying the feel of her fingertips on her skin and giving her nipple a light squeeze. Her tongue licked her fingertips before two of her dripping fingers made her way into her mouth, the pleasant scent and taste of her arousal joining forces with the warm enticing scent that sparked her insatiable arousal and turning her on even more.

Sucking on her fingers, Cassie's other hand slipped between her legs, quickly getting coated in her generous slick fluids. Her fingers slickly slid between her lips, rubbing her clit in a circular motion, her back arching in reaction and a small moan squeezing from her lips around her fingers there. Continuing to rub her clit, the hand from her face joined her other hand in her crotch, sliding down between her aroused wet lips before one of her fingers easily slipped into her wet gaping opening. More soft moans slipped from her lips as her ministrations continued, driven on by the enticing smell that continuously increased her arousal, her actions and the scent creating a feedback cycle.

A second, then third finger easily slipped into her to join the first, pushing back and forth, stimulating the dripping entrance and moist interior walls. An orgasm shook her body, causing the muscles of her vagina to squeeze her fingers, while she temporarily stopped rubbing her clit in the throes of the reaction. Cassie reveled in the orgasm, amazed at how her body was reacting and how turned on she still was, that warm spicy cloying scent filling her up and taking her to a level of pleasure rarely reached.

While she continued to pump her fingers into her slick entrance, the hand that had been massaging her clit reached over to the drawer of her nightstand, finding her pink bullet vibrator by feel. Clicking it on she nudged it gently against the top of her crotch, the vibrations rumbling through all the pleasurable nerves embedded there and down into her fingers massaging her insides. A fourth finger slipped inside her as the vibrator made contact with her clit, the combined sensations of being tightly filled while vibrated inflaming her arousal even further. Cassie could feel the wave of her next orgasm, her clit beginning to pulse with her raised heartbeat, riding the edge of it as it her body began to shake and pushed her crotch up into the air. A warm gush of fluid squelched around her fingers and began to drip off her wrist and between her raised butt cheeks, her nipples and goosebumps raised as pleasure raced through her body from feet to head, a hot wave that immediately caused her whole body to sweat.

Letting out a breath full of pent up energy and a louder moan than before, she looked over at David's face while continuing to use her hands to rub and pleasure herself. Somehow looking at David augmented the arousing scent even more, making her whole body and brain warmer and fuzzier feeling combined with another building wave of pleasure.

Cassie saw his eyes flutter and his body begin to stir. She watched while he stretched his whole body, the covers slipping off his upper body to reveal visible muscles and a stronger wave of the overwhelming scent. His boxers were clearly tented, Cassie saw, licking her lips as she thought about the cock hidden beneath that tenting fabric. She needed him, and needed him now.

David's eyes fluttered open mid stretch, waking up quickly as the sights, sounds and smells of what was happening with Cassie next to him quickly reached his brain, his eyes looking over her sweating soaked body, her panting breathing and busy hands in her crotch. He breathed in deeply and sharply, getting another big whiff of Cassie's incredible arousal, and she moaned "Hi" as their eyes met.

He watched a few more breaths as her vibrator continued to buzz against her clit and she smoothly and slickly pushed her fingers in and out of her tight juicy pussy between engorged vaginal lips, her sexual hunger and pleasure clearly visible. David shifted over to her, pressing the front of his body against her side, feeling the movements of her arm as she continued working her pleasure centers: "You took forever to wake up" came her whisper between panting breaths as his face moved towards her and they met in a frenzied kiss, tongues immediately diving past and around each other between their kissing lips.

Deep in the kiss, Cassie felt his larger hand come to rest on top of her hand that was pushing deeply into her, pushing her fingers slightly deeper with the weight of his fingers. Her slick fluids quickly coated his hand, especially as a gush of it came out of her when she pulled her fingers out, moaning into his open kissing mouth at the sensation of her fingers sliding out and leaving her pussy gaping. She continued to moan as she felt his slick fingers begin to push into that gaping opening, replacing the ministrations of her four fingers with first two, than three of his larger fingers, his fingertips inside her pressing up against her sensitive g-spot and filling up her flexing tunnel.

She almost couldn't manage to think or move while his fingers slid into her and started to pump, the utmost filling pleasurable feeling temporarily blanking her mind with overwhelming sensation. That only continued as the palm of his hand rubbed her inflamed engorged vaginal lips, the base of his palm coming to rest on the top of her slit, the pumping motion of his hand pressing through that base and into her clit, creating a completely overwhelming sensation from her crotch.

The pleasure continued to build another wave as Cassie brought her hand that had been fingering her pussy and pressed it in between their kissing lips and into his mouth, reveling in the taste of herself that dripped into her mouth and the feeling of his tongue wrapping up her fingers before he began to suck heavily on them. The finger sucking was amazing, a cherry on top as he cleaned off her delicious fluids and pushed her over another orgasm wave, her body shaking as he continued to pump and rub and suck on her panting sweating body.