The Art Generator Pt. 05

Story Info
Cassie revels in the changes AI has wrought.
2.9k words
4.33
1.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie almost couldn't get any words out as the pleasuring pumping of David's fingers inside her, and his sucking on her soaked fingers, washed over her in waves of pleasure. She could only manage a long series of gentle moans for several minutes as she enjoyed his ministrations. After several more minutes, David slowed his pumping hand movements, holding his hand still so he could use his fingers to deeply rub her moist muscled tunnel, gently pressing on her G-spot and sending sparks across her vision.

She grabbed his probing hand by the wrist and turned to look him in the eyes, panting and sweating, overwhelmed by the enticing erotic scents filling her nose, the original scents that had excited her combined with all of those of her arousal, and hints of the pre-cum leaking from David. "Lay back, I gotta get on you now," releasing his hand and starting to push him back into the bed away from her. Her hand on his chest met firm muscle and smooth skin, she subconsciously noticed, again appreciating the changes to David she was starting to notice.

Cassie moaned as he pulled his hand out of her as she shifted towards him, the cool air of the bedroom now able to gently waft across her raw exposed dripping crotch. She noticed how he quickly brought his hand up to his mouth and sucked her glistening fluids off of them with a moan, while she swung a leg across his torso to straddle him. Scooting up towards his face leaving a trail of her girl cum along his chest, she worked her legs onto both sides of his head. His warm breath replaced the cool room air wafting across her pussy, and she could feel her nether regions react in anticipation to the upcoming oral session.

David was exceptional at pleasing her orally, in all sorts of ways and angles, something that he had practiced a lot during their time at home during the pandemic. Cassie's favorite though was riding his face. There was just something about being able to control his face and mouth and tongue, all while he couldn't escape easily from between her legs. She reached down, sliding one hand through his hair and gently grasping it, while her other hand moved into her crotch and pulled apart her outer pussy lips, exposing her tender wet red flesh and gaping vaginal tunnel right above David's face. The hand holding his hair pulled his mouth toward her crotch, his eager tongue licking his open anticipating lips.

A moan left her lips as his mouth encased her entire tender crotch. He began to gently suck with his whole mouth, the pressure pulling on her entire slit from clit to tunnel. After a few seconds she felt the tip of his tongue beginning to probe her, sliding along her bare outer flesh first and working towards the top of her slit, thoroughly mixing her fluids with his spit. The tip of his tongue began to press in between the top of her slit, finding her aroused clit beneath and gently circling it, feeling her body instinctively shiver at every contact, her fantastic thighs squeezing his head.

David moved his hands from where they had been squeezing her butt resting on his chest, up to her beautiful breasts that were rising and falling with her excited breathing. His tongue began to meander down her slit, leaving her aching clit and making sure to lick every single part of her quivering flesh, spreading apart her outer lips, finally reaching her entrance. The tip of his tongue gently circled her opening, feeling slight muscle flexes and drops of her girl cum drip out as she reacted to his ministrations. He continued to circle, teasing her with occasional flicks up to her clit, feeling her hand press his face harder against her as she began to move her crotch across his mouth, trying to get him to use his tongue inside her.

Finally, Cassie felt his tongue begin to press into her eager opening, feeling it slide through her tight pulsing entrance and beginning to fill her up. His mouth continued to gently suck and keep gentle pressure across her entire slit as his tongue continued to slide into her. Usually he began to quickly dart it in and out of her, sometimes circling around inside her, but this time felt different, her entire tunnel becoming filled with his tongue, his wet muscle pressing against her twitching tight muscles. Somehow the tip of his tongue was also pressing up against her g-spot as well. Cassie could feel her mind go temporarily blank from the overwhelming sensation of filling tongue, a full body shake emanating from her crotch and spreading across her body.

"Aaaaaahhhh whattt are you doing that's amazing!!!" came screaming out of Cassie as she felt his tongue moving around inside her, filling her completely and engaging every surface within her tightness. David obviously couldn't answer, but she felt his tongue move around even faster within her, her g-spot a flame with the flicking motions of his tongue tip. The pleasure and exertion began to overwhelm her, letting her relax her grip on his head and starting to bend forward, unable to maintain her upright position. David kept incessantly at it, with some of his tongue even able to continue to go in and out of her while filling her, engaging the nerves at her entrance. "Don't stop don't stop uhhhhhhhh" she whispered towards him in between moans.

A small bead of drool dripped out her mouth as an orgasm shook her, David's tongue temporarily squeezed tightly within her while feeling more of her cum mix with his spit. His tongue, once free, continued to pump and wriggle within her, his hands squeezing her breasts as she panted above him. Two more orgasms shook her over the next few minutes of his oral ministrations, the final one resulting in a large body shake that pretty much made her collapse on top of him, one of her arms holding onto the bed frame against the wall, the other pressing against the pillow so she wouldn't smother him beneath her uncontrollably shivering body.

Cassie couldn't push herself up, couldn't stay sitting up, she was just so overwhelmed with pleasure. A long low animalistic moan came out of her as she felt David's tongue began to pull out of her, it's new length thrilling her vaginal entrance nerves as they slid across, leaving her empty yet fulfilled, panting on top of him. She felt his arms encircle her in a hug, "You ok babe?" coming his whisper as she felt his hand settle on her lower back and butt. "I am more than ok, you are amazing whatever you're doing, I love you so much" came the panting reply from Cassie.

"I love you too Cassie" David whispered to his beautiful lover panting and gently shaking on top of him, his face covered in their combined fluids and heady scents. Her shaking gently began to calm down, the high from his orgasmic tongue beginning to fade to a dull warmth, but still feeling that enticing scent, stronger now that she was on top of David. She pushed herself back, giving him a deep kiss and tasting herself filling his mouth. Her crotch bumped into his erect boxer encased penis, and she pushed herself up from the kissing, her butt cheeks spreading around his tenting erection as she sat up straight. Feeling that hardness between her cheeks, she glanced over her shoulder while reaching a hand back and giving his encased erection a rub. "Oh don't worry, I'm coming for that next and I'm gonna blow your mind David!"

Cassie swung her leg over David's muscled wet torso, turning so that her body was oriented opposite to David's, giving him a wonderful view of her amazing butt and dripping crotch between. She licked her lips as she viewed his very tented boxers, clearly soaked with pre-cum, rubbing a finger down it as she worked towards his waistband, excited with anticipation to reveal what lay beneath. Grasping the elastic, she pushed and lifted it down, feeling smooth crotch skin beneath "Oh you shaved, how special!" His erection sprang free from the waistband and she immediately wanted to grab it, but continued to push his boxers down, David bending his legs to help her get them off before she tossed them off the side of the bed.

Once the boxers were disposed of, she firmly grasped his hard penis, watching a bead of pre-cum glisten on the tip, feeling his slick shaft pulse in her hand. "I hope you won't mind some 69 for this" she whispered onto his penis head, gently moving her hand up and down his shaft. That overwhelming hot erotic scent was so strong in her nostrils now. Cassie was intrigued, she could swear it was larger somehow. "Maybe that whole thing about working out and muscly thighs is true" she thought, "though that would only explain the length, not the girth." Those thoughts were fleeting though, only partially noticed as his shaft extended above and below her hand, and her fingertips just made contact with her thumb tip. While she moved her hand to the base, she carefully swung a leg back over David, getting them both into a familiar comfortable position, her mouth hovering just above his penis while her spread legs and butt cheeks lay just above his face, her slick dripping vaginal lips and asshole twitching from the pleasure still enrapturing her body.

Several drops of her drool fell from her mouth onto the head of David's penis, mixing with the beads of precum shining from the slit on top. Animalistic moans rose from her mouth and began to vibrate the tip as she hungrily licked, the tip of her tongue tasting the engorged tip of his penis. The taste of him, that overwhelming scent, the pleasure she'd already had, and the movements of David's fingers and mouth between her legs blanked her mind in overwhelming sensation. She closed her lips around his large head, sucking while her tongue tickled the tip, cleaning the precum off. Cassie could feel David twitch beneath her, his penis slightly flexing in her hands, as he reacted in pleasure.

Unable to hold her desire off any longer, she pushed her mouth down, her lips and tongue sliding down David's pulsing erection, more precum emerging from the tip and filling her mouth, her continued moans vibrating his shaft. David twitched beneath her as more of his penis slid between her lips, his hands pulling her butt cheeks apart and down towards his face so that he could start licking her dripping pussy once more.

The tip of David's penis hit the back of her mouth, her tongue swirling along the shaft deep in her mouth. "Hmmm, that's new" subconsciously thought Cassie, "never felt him that far in my mouth before." A spurt of precum dripped into her mouth as she brought her mouth back up along his shaft to the tip. Her body shifted slightly, getting her head a little deeper between his legs, making David arch his neck further to continue licking her. Her hand grasping the base of his shaft massaged what she could reach of his ball sack as she slid her mouth back down, feeling the twitching of David's pleasure and pushing his hard cock further than she ever had before, past the back of her mouth and into her throat, lubricated and relaxed by his precum. She felt her throat slide open, allowing her to press further until she had his entire length in her mouth, lips tight around her base, her nose smelling his strong scent emanating from his balls, breathing quickly through her nose, amazed at what was happening.

Simultaneously, she could feel David's tongue pushing into her, it's new length allowing it to slide between her plump pussy lips and fill her tight vaginal tunnel. She'd felt him lick her everywhere down there, all across her butt cheeks and thighs and clit to asshole, his spit causing pleasurable goosebumps wherever he licked. One of his hands had moved too, continuing to separate her butt cheeks but allowing one of his thumbs to massage her now glistening pulsing asshole. Cassie loved the attention and his cock filling her mouth and throat, and began to pull her head back, starting a bobbing motion up and down his length.

Her hand reached up back around the base of his penis, getting slick with her spit and his precum coating his crotch there, before sliding it down over his tender balls. Cassie began to use her slick fingers to rub the area between his ball sack and asshole, an area that drove him wild with pleasure normally and today was no exception. She felt him react by his hands pulling her hip towards his face, his thumb going from circling her asshole to pushing into it's slight gape, his long tongue going wild inside her. Her fingers excitedly continued to rub, one sliding down and along his asshole as well, getting it slick with their juices while she once again deep throated his cock.

The twitching of his penis grew stronger, pressing up against the top of her mouth and the back of her throat. Cassie recognized those signs, the excitement growing with in, feeling David get even wilder with his tongue in her pussy while his thumb pressed deeper. She reacted in kind, trying to increase her suction and the speed of her bobbing head and licking tongue, the drips of precum becoming a stream filling her mouth with tingles. Her slippery finger slid past the lubricated muscles of his asshole, the palm of her hand now rubbing his perineum.

David's pleasure finally reached a climax, and she could feel it, smell it, that overwhelming scent growing into nearly a fog as she pressed her finger deeper, searching for his special spot, her head coming down quickly until he was fully encased within her mouth. His penis twitched strongly, once, twice, before becoming even harder and cum began to spurt from the tip into an awaiting Cassie. She felt the hot salty fluid begin to fill her throat, some leaking into her mouth while more slid down her throat. Cassie could feel his whole body tense, his hands pulling her crotch and his face together tightly, his tongue and finger inside her still but firm.

Shaking began to overtake her body as his cum continued to spurt into her. She didn't remember a time before with this much cum, not even when they'd tried the cum load increasing regimine, and she was impressed. But she needed to breathe, so she slowly moved her head back, allowing her throat to be used for air once again. His penis continued to cum inside her mouth encasing him, quickly filling her mouth and begining to drip from between her lips and down onto his penis and crotch, his balls and her rubbing hand. She didn't want to let any of it get away, it was amazing, salty and slick and warm, which she had always loved, but this was so much and so filling and wherever it touched within her made it feel like an orgasm all onto itself, alongside all the pleasure she was experiencing from where David was licking and fingering her. David's hips began to buck at the continued cumming, his penis momentarily escaping her mouth and coating her face in a spurt of cum before she was able to get his penis back into her mouth.

After what seemed like minutes, although she wasn't sure if it had been seconds or hours, she felt his penis soften a little in her mouth and the cum slow to a dribble. She could hear and feel him moaning into her pussy as he was still stiff beneath her, proud that she had overwhelmed him into stillness. With a last lick of her tongue swirling all around the softening penis in her mouth, she pulled head back, letting a slight pop of suction and cum bubble drip from her mouth as she finally let his tip escape, a slight shake going through him as she touched that most sensitive of areas. Every part of her, inside and outside, was warm with pleasure and orgasm and his filling cum.

Cassie slowly and carefully began to slide off of the top of David, feeling him still beneath her, his tongue and finger sliding out of her as she moved her hips away from his face. She gently pulled her finger out of his asshole, giving his balls and penis a tender squeeze and hearing a gentle moan in return, as she shuffled around so that they could be in a comfortable position to cuddle. Gently tilting his face towards hers, she gently kissed him, feeling some of his cum on her face smoosh into his cheek coated in her fluids, and between their dancing tongues between their lips. She was enthralled, entranced, amazed; they had had many awesome escapades in and out of the bedroom together, including amazing face riding and 69 encounters, but nothing like this before. Something had changed, something fantastic, but she couldn't quite figure it out yet, her mind was too overwhelmed with their pleasure, her pussy and asshole aching in joy but still feeling empty.