The Art Model

Story Info
Will becomes an art model. Not realising nudity is involved!
3.5k words
3.8
25.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will checked his watch, he was dead on time, nervously tapped on the door. "Come in," someone yelled from the other side of the door.

Entering Will was greeted by Mrs Johnson the art teacher. "Thanks for doing this William. I really appreciate it, and I know Laura will too when she finally gets here. Have a seat for a second, I am just trying to sort out the room."

Taking a seat by a paint crusted desk, Will checked his phone. He had a text from Laura saying she was running late and would be there soon. The text gave Will butterflies in his stomach. He could not believe that Laura was texting him. Will had fancied Laura since as long as he could remember, back when they were in nursery together, he reckoned. Although he knew her for years, Will had never really been her friend, she was one of the popular girls too pretty to be seen with the skinny ginger kid. But this was their final year in school before they went off to different university, perhaps never to see each other again. Will was determined to final make his move on Laura, even if it just meant being friends. Besides Laura had a boyfriend, Danny one of the equally popular football boys. Just being friends would have to be good for Will. He was happy with that. Laura just texting him made his heart beat a little faster.

So, when Will had seen on Laura's Facebook that she desperately needed a models for her art portfolio to get into university, he jumped at the chance to speak to her. The comments on the post were mostly girls offering to be Laura's model, but there was also a flood of comments from lads taking the piss out of the girls, saying that they would take up art if they could sit in and see them naked. Mostly it was just flirtatious banter, but Laura made the stern point that she did not want any of her models to get nude, she did not need them to. So, when Will read that he knew he had to offer himself as a model to Laura.

Will could still feel the nervousness he felt when sending Laura the message. He had deleted it and rewrote it at least five time. In the end he took the plunge and sent his message. Laura replied back straight away. She was really happy that Will wanted to be an art model for her, she only had girls wanting to model and so it would be really good to have a male model. Will was overjoyed that he had made Laura happy, and could wait to model for her. Laura organised with him a date to meet in the art class during the school day when neither of them had lessons. It had to be a few weeks away because Laura had to get through all the girls that had offered their modelling services first. This did not bother Will, and he was excited just to be talking to Laura. Although now he sat in the art class with Mrs Johnson waiting for her to arrive, Will was starting to get very nervous.

"You are the last model on Laura's long list Will. We have had a ton of girls, so its really good to have a boy at last. Laura's work is really good but it will be interesting to see how she copes with the male physique," chuckled Mrs Johnson as she moved desks and chairs out of the way to create an open space in front of a small stage. "Have you ever modelled before William?"

"Never. My first time," answer Will.

"You'll pick it up quickly. It is easy if you are comfortable in your own skin and don't mind an achy arm or two," laughed Mrs Johnson. She was plump happy middle-aged teacher always making jokes and laughing.

After a few more minutes Laura burst in just as Mrs Johnson had finished moving the class around. She gave Will a smile, which made his face quickly burn red. "Good timing Laura, I have just set everything up for you. I will just lock the door, to make sure no one bursts in on Will. Give you some privacy," chuckled Mrs Johnson.

Will thought the comment was odd. He was just going to be standing or sitting in a pose. Why did he need privacy? With the door locked and Laura setting up her easel in front of the small stage, Mrs Johnson turned to Will and said, "You can get changed now if you want Will. Did you pick a robe for yourself or did you want to borrow one of mind?"

Robe? Will was confused, and his face must have shown it as Mrs Johnson carried on, "You know? So you can strip down and model for us."

Strip down!? Will was really confused now. Why did he need to strip down? Laura said that she did not want the models to be nude. Will's face burnt even more red for confusion and embarrassment. Unable to get his words out. His eyes darted between the two people in front of him. "Ah damn! Sorry Will I forgot to message you about this. Me and Mrs Johnson were talking the other day and we think that I really need to get into the habit of drawing nudes. As good as I am at drawing people in clothes, I really need to work on my form. Plus most of the models in uni will be nude anyway, so I need to get used to it. You don't mind do you? It's no big deal really, Jane from history class posed nude for us yesterday and she said that she really enjoyed the experience. Besides it only us three in here."

Ten thousand questions and thoughts run into Will's head all at once. It was bad enough that they wanted him to pose nude, but to do it front of your crush and your teacher. It was unthinkable to Will. He had to get out of this. Will tried to strutter out an excuse but the words got caught in the bad of his thought, until Mrs Johnson spoke to save him, "You should have given the boy some warning Laura. Look you have made him a blubbering mess! I tell you what Will, why don't we take thinks slow? Start with a few clothed poses and see how comfortable we are as we go along?"

Will still wanted to refuse and leave the classroom. But then he looked at Laura's face and knew he had to stay, give it a go at least. He agreed and Mrs Johnson soon had him standing on the stage, in his jacket, jeans and trainers. Clothes that Will had picked out specially in hopes that they would impress Laura. Will was instructed to do a few different quick poses, to hold them for a minute and which to something else. At first Will was really nervous and did not know if he was doing the right thing. But with a bit of encourage from Laura and Mrs Johnson, and Will was in his element doing lots of exciting poses and stretches. Mrs Johnson asked him to remove his jacket, which Will was glad to as he was getting pretty warm. Will was then instructed to do some longer 5 minute poses. After a few of those Mrs Johnson asked, "How about we remove the t-shirt Will?"

Will was nervous but he agreed. After all it was only his chest. Pulling his t-shirt off revealed his hairless flat chest and abs to the two artists. If he went to the gym Will could have a very nice muscular body, he knew. But Will was always too busy studying and playing computer games for that. He was happy with his slim body anyway. Shirtless, the room felt much cold. Looking quickly down at his chest, Will noticed that the cold air had made his small nipples erect. With this in his mind, Will did some more 5 minute poses and then they started to move into the 10 minute ones.

"Right Will lets remove the trainers. Feet are always a tricky spot to draw," said Mrs Johnson, who was also drawing.

Removing his shoes and socks, the floor was chilly to the touch. Will was starting to feel a little exposed. He would stop at this he told himself. He would refuse to take off his trousers. Then after a few more poses came Mrs Johnson voice, "Are you comfortable taking off your trousers William? You can keep your underwear on for now. It would just be nice to be able to draw your legs too."

Will was about to refuse when he looked at Laura. Her eyes were almost pleading with him to stay and carry on modelling. How could Will say no to her. He had waited his whole life just to get this close to her. Why leave now? "Okay," Will said, to the delight of Mrs Johnson and Laura.

Unplucking his belt and unbuttoning his jeans, horror quickly dawned on Will that he was not wear his best underwear. Waking up late this morning Will was in a rush to get to here on time. After searching his room high and low could not find any clean underwear, or even any dirty underwear for that matter, it was wash day in Will's house. Rummaging wildly in his wardrobe Will finally had found a pair of underwear, tucked away in there for years. They were a pair of old white briefs, he had not worn briefs for years now, not since he was a kid. But beggars can't be choosers, so in his rush to leave on time he put them on. Several sizes too small for him they were very tight, but that did not matter at the time, he just need underwear. Will did not think he would be showing anyone that he was wearing them today. He was wrong of course.

Reluctantly he dropped his jeans to the ground and stepped out of them. The room felt even colder than before, it even made him shiver. But Will didn't care about the cold. He was totally exposed in just tight white briefs to Mrs Johnson and Laura. They were so tight, Will could feel the briefs digging into him and the fabric pulling tightly on his bulge. Will could not face looking down at his underwear himself. He just wanted to get on with the next pose, so he could get out of here as quickly as possible. One pose. That should be enough and he can go.

They instructed him to get in a standing pose and to hold it for twenty minutes. Will was so embarrassed. He felt so exposed. He could feel his face burning. He just hoped that Laura was not looking at his bulge. She must think I am a loser, why the hell did I wear these briefs today, Will thought to himself. However, although humiliated the time went rather quickly. To Will relief Mrs Johnson told him just five more minutes. Will was thinking of an excuse he could make to get out of modelling anymore, when there was a knock on the classroom door. Will was confused who would be knocking the door, but glad that Mrs Johnson had locked it. Will did not need anymore people seeing him in these briefs. But to his horror Laura said with delight, "That must be Danny!" As she got up and walk towards the door.

Mrs Johnson must have noticed the surprise in Will's face. "Danny is just Laura's boyfriend. He always comes here for the last couple of poses. Before he takes Laura home. You don't mind do you?"

But before Will could answer. The door was unlocked and in walked Danny, with his jet black hair and his incredible handsome face. "How are you Mrs J?" he asked cockily to the teacher. Then he looked towards Will, "Woah! Put some clothes on!" Danny joked taking up a seat directly opposite Will's line of sight. Still holding his pose, Will did not answer back but wanted to scream from the humiliation.

"I thought you were having another hot babe like Jane. That's the only reason I came here," laughed Danny.

"Danny you are awful," Mrs Johnson chuckled, as Laura jokingly hit Danny on the arm to shut him up.

"How come you are wearing those panties? Shouldn't you be naked?" Danny asked Will, still in his pose.

Before he could answer Mrs Johnson replied for Will. "William here was a little nervous about getting nude. Your girlfriend didn't bother to tell the poor boy that he would have too. That being said, are you comfortable to do the final poses in the nude now William?"

"I.. I.. would rather not if I am honest, Mrs Johnson," replied Will, leaving his pose.

"Why not?" grinned Danny, "what you are wearing doesn't leave much to the imagination anyway! I think I can even see what you had for breakfast! Your little chipolata!" Danny pointing and laughing.

Confused, Will looked down at the underwear he was wearing. The white briefs were so tight. Danny was right. The material was clinging to him. The underwear hid nothing. Every detail and outline of his package was on display. You could see the shape of his penis and balls clearly. Will had been standing like that for twenty minutes. Mrs Johnson and Laura had drawn him like this. Will threw his hands to cover his bulge. He knew they had already seen but Will did not want them to see him anymore. Danny burst into uncontrollable laughter at Will's reaction.

"Oh! Look what you have done now Danny! You are embarrassing poor William! At least he was brave enough to come model for us. You haven't bothered," said Mrs Johnson.

"Yeah! Don't make fun of Will, when you don't have the balls to pose for me Danny," added Laura.

"Neither does little Will here by the looks of it," laughed Danny pointing at Will's hand covered crotch.

Seemingly annoyed Mrs Johnson said, "Now! Now! Settle down Danny. Control yourself or leave please."

But Laura would not leave it be. "Nah, this isn't fair on Will. Bet you are not man enough to get up on that stage with Will and pose nude for me and Mrs Johnson."

"Is that so?" Danny replied, "go on then! I will show you made enough." As Will got up onto the stage next to Will and started to remove his clothes. Firstly taking off his shirt, revealing his toned abs and pecs, then kicking off his shoes and sock, followed by this jeans dropping to the ground. Standing in just his blue boxers, "Jesus its cold in here! Anyway, this good enough for you Laura?"

"No. I said nude."

"Fair enough. You headed the lady Will." And with that Will felt the tightness of his briefs being released as they were pulled to his ankles. Bewildered Will looked to find that Danny had decided to expose him and was now going to expose himself. Frozen on the spot Will tried to cup his cock and balls in his hands, as we watched Danny's boxers fall to the ground allowing him to show off his thick black bush and his meaty six inch flaccid penis and heavy balls. "What pose would you like then?" asked Danny without so much as a sign of nerves at being naked. Will on the other hand wanted to run away.

"Let's have you both staying next to each other. Danny why don't you have one hand pointing up? And Will why don't you just put your hands on your hips? Sound good. Let's say ten minute pose to warm you both up," answered Mrs Johnson.

No one seemed to care that Will did not want to pose fully naked. But even though extremely embarrassed about it, he seemed to go into an auto pilot mode and simply did as he was told. Will stood next to Danny, his hands left his crotch and landed on his hips. Will did not have a clue what he was doing. He wanted to cover himself up and run. But he could not. Will was now on display to Mrs Johnson and his crush Laura. He looked over to Danny, who was proudly in his pose. Will could not help but compare himself to Danny. They were the same height; Danny's body was a bit more toned than Will but almost the same. Where the difference came was in their hair colour, Danny shoulder length black hair, Will's hair curly and bright ginger. Of course, they were very different down below. Danny had a man's cock. Will had a boy's cock. Danny was thick and 6 inches long, covered in black pubes. Will was penis tiny, shrivelled up with nerves and the coldness of the room, completely hairless, allowing his 2 inch penis to be completely exposed. There was no chance with Laura now, there was no way for Will to compete with Danny and his monster cock.

When the ten minutes were over Danny and Will went into another pose. This time facing either other. Will and Danny had no choice but to stare at each other. Will noticed Danny's eye moving down to look Will's crotch. When his eyes returned to stare at Will's face, a big grin appeared across Danny's face. Will could tell he was trying to hold back the laughter. Will face burnt red with embarrassment. It was so humiliation. Danny was basically laughter about Will's small size to his face. Will wanted to shout, but held it in. A snicker left Danny, to which Mrs Johnson asked if he was alright. He smugly said it was just a cough.

After that Mrs Johnson asked them to get in the last pose. This one was going to be for an hour. So, they would need a get into a comfortable position. After a bit of talking back and forth on what was creative enough, the whole time Will was standing shunned and naked on the stage, it was decided that Will would sit on Danny's lap facing each other, so Will's legs would be behind Danny's back. Danny muttered something about it looking gay, but Laura and Mrs Johnson were taken with the idea. So, Will naked and exposed positioned himself onto Danny's lap. Mrs Johnson stopping them, quickly to put a small cushion under Will's white peachy bum. On top of his lap, Will's small cock was the only on display Danny if he looked down, while Danny's cock was hidden under a cushion and Will's arse. Will tried not to look Danny in the eye. Thinking of something else.

About thirty minutes into the hour long pose, Danny moved slightly to make himself more comfortable, and Will could feel the cushion slipping away. Five minutes later the cushion eventually fell to the ground, both artists were too focussed on their drawing to notice. But Will and Danny knew what had happened. Their skin was touching. Will's bare bum was on Danny's lap. Will now rested on a new cushion of Danny's pubes. Will tried not to think about it. However, that changed when Will without think slightly turned to move himself like Danny had done, to fix one of his achy legs. Will did not even think anything of it, until accidently made eye contact with Danny. Intense fear was clear on Danny's face. Will was confused. Then he felt it. Danny cock was beginning to move. It was beginning to harden. Will was as terrified as Danny. What should they do? Danny clearly thought the best option was ask how much time was left. Laura told him five minutes, not much longer. Making eye contact again, silently agreeing that they could survive five minutes. Will hoped that Danny was thinking of something to take his mind off it, but all Will could feel was Danny's cock slowly working its way towards Will's hole. Then to his horror Will felt a little bit of pressure being applied to his hole. The tip pressed a little hard. Will looked at Danny to say we should stop now, but Danny was looking down at Will's own cock. When Will looked down his own cock was rock hard and point to the sky, all five inches. Then Will could feel his hole slowly being forced open by the tip of Danny's cock. Will could feel that his own cock about to explode. From Danny's face it too looked like he was about to cum. Then Mrs Johnson said, "That's time thank you boys! You have both be great! I love that final pose! Very good!"

Will jumped off Danny's lap before anymore of his cock when up his arse. Danny likewise jumped up wanting to get away. "You weren't the only one who seems to have like that pose, Mrs Robinson," giggled Laura.

In quickly washed over Will that he was standing completely naked with his five inch erection on display. Will looked over to Danny, standing equally confused with his nine inch hard cock exposed to his girlfriend and teacher.

"Stay right there! I need to draw this!" laughed Laura hysterically.