The Art of Anal Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's nice," She purred, "Don't stop."

Step two involved me kissing and licking her taut skin from her neck, down her back to her butt.

"That feels great!"

Step three involved me playing with the fleshly globes of her butt and kneading the flesh, kissing, and licking both cheeks generously.

"That tickles," Giggle a rapidly relaxing Paula.

With step four, I buried my face between her cheeks and tongue fucked Paula's funky stink hole.

"Oh, wow, "Hummed Paula, "That's amazing."

Step five had me massaging saliva from the rim job inside the walls of the O-ring with a finger while I resumed kissing Paula's neck.

As soon as the five-step strategy was complete, Paula was purring like a pussy cast and taking the tips of two fingers easily into her anus.

"You ready to take my cock up your arse?"

"Uh, huh!" She confirmed.

I reached into the draw of my bedside table and grabbed the bottle of personal lubricant. Generously coating my pulsating shaft, I straddled Paula's butt cheeks, located her relaxed pucker, and gently pressed.

Expecting Paula to tense up, I was surprised at how easily I breached that intimate opening and how she showed no pain or discomfort.

"Oh, yeah!" She breathed into the pillow as I slowly and carefully entered her backdoor.

"How does that feel?" I asked when my full weight pressed on Paula.

"I feel so full," She replied in wonderment, "So warm!"

"What do you want me to do?" I asked after giving Paula time to adjust to the foreign intrusion.

"Fuck my arse till you come."

"Inside you?" I asked in surprise.

"Fill me up, lover!"

I began fucking her arse slowly but confidently knowing Paula was not in any discomfort. Each time I was balls deep, she grunted into the pillow.

"That's it, fuck me," She moaned, "Fuck my arse."

I increased the tempo and seemed to gain extra depth as her sphincter muscle became accustomed to being penetrated to an insane degree.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," Paula grunted, "Right there, that's it."

Incrementally, I felt Paula push on her hips, thrusting her arse into the air, causing me to pull back without sliding out of her. Eventually, we ended up in the traditional doggy position.

"Yeah, fuck me!"

"How's it feel?" I asked with sweat pouring off me.

"So, fucking good!" Paula shrieked into the pillow, "Fill me up with your hot sperm!"

I was very close to climaxing.

Grabbing Paula's hair and gently pulled her face to mine and kissed her passionately.

That tipped me over the edge.

"I'm coming," I hissed as I felt my balls tighten and a jolt of electricity surge up my shaft.

Paula went deathly quiet, and her body stilled.

"Shit!" I yelled as I unleashed bullet after bullet of high-velocity spunk deep inside Paula's bowels.

"Oh, fuck!" Exclaimed Paula, seemingly surprised, "I felt that. And that. And that!"

I simply screamed at the ceiling as my cock jerked inside Paula's mature arsehole.

"That was my first anal cream pie," Paula said, laughing lightly into the pillow.

She seemed proud of her achievement. For me, anally fucking this beauty after making love to her seemed fitting end to a great evening. I was sure that her aversion to anal sex was ended.

"That was so good," I panted as my orgasm subsided.

"You filled me up."

"As requested," I laughed.

I withdrew my rapidly deflating cock from Paula's arse with a satisfying 'pop' and collapsed on the bed next to Paula who rested on her chest, breathing into the pillow, seemingly content. For some time, neither of us spoke, too exhausted from sexual pleasure.

"I never knew it could be like this," Whispered Paula.

"Like what?"

"This pleasurable," Paula clarified.

"You enjoyed it, then?" I voiced a statement rather than a question.

"Thank you," Paula leaned over and kissed me.

Holding her close, we dozed for a short time, before I awoke with a jerk.

"What's the matter?" Asked an awake Paula, who seemed to be studying me as I dozed.

"Fell down steps in my dream," I laughed.

Paula snickered then kissed me.

"I've got to go."

"Really?" I looked at my watch, "But it's nowhere near midnight."

"I know," Paula said after another passionate kiss, "I need to clean up before hubby gets home."

"Do it here," I pleaded.

"I need to douche my backdoor," Paula laughed, "And freshen up with my scents."

Accepting the inevitable, I reluctantly hauled myself from the bed and separated the clothes. Minutes later, I was thanked for being a gentleman and Paula, fresh from cheating on her husband and carrying a thick load of sperm in her arse, shut the door of the taxi, and raced away.

While I was satisfied, a nagging feeling of dissatisfaction haunted me. No doubt there would be future adventures together, I pinned for Paula to stay a little longer tonight.

After loitering on the front porch for maybe five minutes, I walked back to the kitchen and checked my phone. I had two messages.

"Thank you xx!" From Paula.

"Good job!" from Leah.


12