The Art of Anal Pt. 05

Story Info
The second gangbang.
7.6k words
4.54
19.6k
10

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers

NOTE: This story contains scenes of gay, bisexual, and straight anal sex between consenting sexes, and mild substance consumption. If these sexual themes are not to your taste, then hit 'back' on your browser. Otherwise, please enjoy.

Finally, the calendars lined up, and the four of us had a clear path towards our next gangbang. The event was several weeks away, and I decided to host it at my house. We procured all manner of party goods, including booze, weed and poppers.

Individually, I played with the young, busty and short-sighted Mandy; the two matures Leah and Paula and the experienced Andrew. The latter had hooked up with Leah on one occasion, but she did not think much of the encounter. Paula, on the other hand, enjoyed playing with me but did not incline to play solo with Andrew. He felt the same way. Overall, though, the four of us enjoyed a complimentary dynamic. Only Mandy was the outlier, my guilty and secret pleasure.

In the week leading up to the Saturday event, I had a conversation with Andrew, who asked me if I had any ideas about what sexual acts we might consider.

"Paula wants another DP," I replied.

"DP'ing Leah?" He asked.

"That's a given," I laughed, thinking that she would be no stranger to that sex act.

"Should we do something together?"

"If the girls ask," I replied, in two minds, but added, "If we have sex, will you want to come or save it till the end?"

"Probably," Andrew laughed, "Won't you?"

"The last gangbang required a week of recovery and an icepack on my balls," I joked.

In truth, that gangbang involved, for me, three orgasms in short space of time. Since it was an impromptu encounter, penetration was by spit lubricant only, and it quickly wore out and left me with a severe case of chafe.

"We'll get a shit-ton of lubricant this time," Andrew suggested.

"Good idea," I said, "Let's play it by ear. If the women want us to fuck then I'm happy with that."

"Well, your arse is hard not to climax inside," Andrew gushed.

"Likewise."

"We'll make them put on a lesbian show to help us recharge."

"Sweet!"

Between that conversation with Andrew and the coming Saturday, I caught up with Mandy and Leah on non-consecutive occasions.

With Mandy, it was a simple dinner date without the happy ending as she had end-of-term exams coming up.

"You're nails look nice," I observed.

They had been buffed, polished, and painted black with a thin white line at the tips. Classy.

"Yeah, mum and I had a pedicure in the city on the weekend."

Oh, I thought, Paula told me that Leah and her daughter did the same thing on the same day. Oh, well. I guess plenty of mothers and daughters enjoy that distraction together.

After dinner, we walked up to the Broken Hill Hotel, paid for the bottle of wine, established ourselves in a secluded spot and teased each other into a frenzy.

"When can we have another steamy sex session," I panted when we broke a kiss.

"As soon as my exams are over," Mandy replied.

"But that's a whole week!" I pleaded.

"You'll survive," She laughed, "You have 'distractions', presumably?"

Of course, I did. I viewed my sex life as a fund manager views a portfolio -- diverse!

Although, I was not sure what Mandy meant. Was she referring to porn and wanking, or was Mandy referring to those and other women? If Mandy knew there was porn and wanking, and other women, and a man, I bet she would freak out. Or would she? Mandy seemed to have a mature sexual outlook; after all, she let me anally deflower her on our third date.

"You see," Mandy teased, "You'll be fine."

"Have you watched our anal video?"

"I have, many times," Replied Mandy, blushing because other patrons were within earshot.

"And?"

"And what?"

"Is it any good?"

"It's fucking brilliant."

"We should watch it together," I said, "Tonight?"

Mandy playfully slapped my arm and reminded me to wait a week.

There was still the matter concerning her fellow student. Rewinding the film after our anal session, I saw brief footage of Mandy and her friend flop naked onto the bed in preparation for some action. I had to shut off the camera before I got busted, but the vision intrigued me. I needed an excuse to bring it up, but right now, I had nothing to work with.

"Can I walk you home?" I asked after we guzzled the wine.

"That would be nice," Replied Mandy, "But you won't be walking through the door."

"I'm happy with that."

Overall, I was pleased with our dinner date. I understood Mandy's need to concentrate on her exams. While beauty therapy is different from economics, distractions, even sexual ones, can be fatal for studying, as I experienced several times during my time at university.

Holding hands, we walked the short distance to her unit, laughing and joking all the way. As we stood in the courtyard, we hugged and exchanged a passionate kiss that aroused my wine-addled cock, and it pressed against one of Mandy's slim legs.

"You're not going home empty-handed," Giggled Mandy when we broke the kiss.

She hustled me towards the darkness of the car park, dropped to her knees, undid my jeans, and blew my cock with skill and determination.

All the teasing and flirting we engaged in led to a build-up in sexual tension. For me, more so than with Mandy but this gesture was typical of her kind, gentle and sexually mature nature.

Using a mixture of mouth only and mouth and hand, I came very quickly. Mandy drunk me down without gagging or spitting.

"Yummy," Mandy said when she finally released my flaccid meat from the volcanic confines of her mouth.

I zipped up, and we walked to the front door of her complex. We kissed again, and I tasted the salty mixture on her tongue.

"Go home, sex pervert!" Laughed Mandy as she lodged the key in the door.

Mandy pushed me away and closed the door behind her. Satisfied, I walked home. It was not the happy ending I was expecting, of filling her arse pipe with boiling sperm, when I agreed to dinner tonight, but this was the next best alternative.

Two days later, and two days before the planned gangbang, Leah text and wanted a catch-up, probably in some dingy derelict building.

"Nah, let's meet at the Empire Bar in Rivervale," She replied.

At roughly 8 pm, and after consuming several pints, Leah joined me, but briefly.

"Here take this," She passed me a bag under the table.

"What is it?"

"For Saturday," She said, "It's the pot."

"Why give it to me?"

"I have to get it out of the house," She hissed, "Hubby almost found it today."

"Shit!" I said, scanning the room for signs of interest in the illicit exchange.

All clear, and I stuffed the package in my backpack.

"I can't stay long," Said Leah, drinking her wine, "I said I went out to fill the car up."

"Did you?" I asked half-joking.

"It was already full, but he doesn't know that," Leah grinned.

"So, what antics have you been up to this week?"

"Well, I know what you've been doing, you filthy alley cat!"

"You gave Paula my number!" I protested.

"Yes," Confessed a pleased Leah, "Guess what she told me on Sunday?"

"What?"

"You were quite a gentleman, and she enjoyed spending time with you."

"Glad she had fun," I said.

"You made quite the impression," Leah teased.

"In what way?"

Leah was about to disclose some secret that had passed between them during their 'catch-up' on Sunday before deciding to withhold it.

"If you keep going the way you're going, she'll let you know."

The beer in my belly told my brain not to go any further with that cryptic remark, so I wisely kept my mouth shut.

"Your antics?" I pressed again.

"Oh me?" Replied Leah nonchalantly, "I made out with a guy I met at lunchtime yesterday. I went back to the office and fucked my arsehole in the bathroom with my vibrator so hard that I bled."

"Really?" I asked horrified.

"Yes," Leah confirmed before adding, "Was totally worth it!"

"I trust your arse will recover for Saturday?"

"Don't worry, Sweetie, you'll be ploughing it hard, I promise."

When we finished our drinks, I walked Leah to her car. We kissed passionately, and she let me finger her pussy to a micro-orgasm but then pushed me away and drove off, leaving me to walk the short distance home.

Then Saturday rolled along, and the gangbang had arrived.

Since the previous Tuesday's car park blowjob, I used all my self-control to resist watching porn and wanking. Copious consumption of alcohol in the meantime dulled the urges.

However, waiting for the 7 pm scheduled meet was excruciating. Time seemed to slow down to a sand grain.

I cleaned the house, well the loungeroom and the outdoor area. I made sure the chlorination level in the spa was to the exact level of purity, and there were still hours to pass.

In desperation, I went to the pub; else I would have succumbed to my urges. Every nerve in my body was on fire, torturing me in anticipation of the evening's events.

At the pub, my hand was shaking each time as I brought the glass to my lips. To casual observers, I appeared to be what I was, a high functioning alcoholic.

Throughout the afternoon, I received separate SMS confirmations from Leah, Paula, and Andrew that all was on track, and that they were on time.

"Goodo," I thought before pulling a book from my backpack.

It was a different book from the one I was reading when I met Mandy, but it was as equally uncompelling. Focussing on the words on each page was a fruitless task.

Then, I felt a vibration in my pocket.

Retrieving the phone, I read a message from Mandy asking how my day was going.

"Good and yours?"

"Studying."

"Making progress?"

"I'm here with a fellow student, and we're getting through it."

What was 'it', I wondered? Was the fellow student the same blonde from the video?

"How long will you be studying?"

"For the rest of the afternoon, why?"

"Fancy a study break?"

"You never give up, do you?" Came Mandy's amused response, "Besides, I'm having dinner with my dad later."

"Your dad?"

"Yeah, he needs the company as mum is catching up with a friend this evening."

"What time with your dad?"

"7 pm."

"Fair enough," I replied, "Enjoy your study."

"Thanks. I'm thinking of you."

But not in a way that would let me attack your gorgeous rump?

So, back to counting down the time.

At 6.30 pm, I agonisingly made my way home and tended to the last details such as the lubricant, towels, glasses, toilet paper -- everything that I could think of.

As expected, Andrew was the first to arrive. He was the popper merchant but had only managed to secure one bottle. Well, it will have to do, I guess, but I showed him the bag of weed that Leah had procured.

"Fuck me!" Exclaimed Andrew, his eyes wide in surprise, "The entire neighbourhood would smell the fumes from that stash!"

He had a point. Smoking inside my house was a taboo because I was a non-smoker so that any joints would be consumed outdoors, and we needed to be discrete about it.

Next to arrive was the charming Paula, dressed casually so as not to arouse suspicion with her husband.

"Nice to see you again," I said, warming embracing her exquisite frame.

Rather than replying, Paula shot me a knowing glance accompanied by a perfect smile.

"I'm so fucking horny," She stammered as I escorted her to the living room, "And nervous!"

"Horny, I can understand but why nervous?"

"Cheating is cheating," She whispered and trembled before blushing.

"If you believed that you wouldn't be here."

I pulled Paula into the darkened kitchen, with Andrew on the patio yet to make his greeting and hugged her tightly.

"You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"I know," She replied, meekly, "I trust you, and I'm here because I choose it."

"Then relax, and enjoy yourself," I said, kissing on the forehead.

"Thank you," Paula pecked me confidently on the lips.

I poured Paula a glass of wine and made the introductions with Andrew before Leah made her entrance in typically bombastic fashion.

"Shut the door," I bellowed from the lounge room as the whirlwind of passion swirled through the hallway.

"I bring gifts, people!" Leah sang out, placing a small brown bag in the patio table.

After the obligatory cheek pecks and hugs, Leah brought out several wrapped packages. The larger of the three was handed to Paula while two small packages were given to Andrew and me. The fourth package was a pouch of tobacco.

"Oh, my god!" Exclaimed Paula, laughing with embarrassment as she held up a vacuum-packed double-ended dildo that was 18 inches long!

When asked who was going to use this, Leah casually replied that we all were.

Andrew and I opened our packages to reveal brass pipes.

"A rapid 'Mary Jane' delivery system, I thought might prove useful given we have limited amyl," Said Leah nodding towards the lone bottle Andrew placed on the table earlier.

"What is your drinks order, ladies and gents?" I asked grandly, "The bar is officially open."

After fulfilling the order, I joined my companions at the table. Andrew to my left, Leah to my right and Paula sat directly opposite me, an arrangement that suited our group dynamic.

As we chatted, the tension visibly and audibly drained away. Leah was the natural leader of our foursome and bubbled exuberance that carried the conversation. We laughed and drunk and puffed joints of weed.

Several times, from the corner of my eye, I noticed that Paula's gaze settled on me. As soon as I met hers, she turned away looking at the ground, almost embarrassed at being caught. When I turned away again, she resumed staring at me.

"Shall we spa?"

"Capital idea!" Agreed Leah, who immediately removed her clothes and entered the bubbling water without any inhibitions.

Andrew and I quickly removed our clothes. I noticed he was semi-hard, like me. Paula was the bashful one. As she mounted the steps of the spa, one hand covered the nipples of her magnificent breasts while the other one nestled against her pussy mound.

Once submerged, Paula melted into the moment.

Leah packed the pipes with raw MJ, handed one to Andrew to share with me while she shared her pipe with Paula.

My first toke blew my head off. I coughed and coughed and spluttered to the delight of my companions. Only Leah and Andrew managed a modicum of professionalism with their intake of the pure stuff, but they mocked Paula and me mercilessly for our failure.

After several fridge runs to refill our glasses, Paula came to sit next to me in the spa with a meek smile. I witnessed a knowing glance exchanged between Leah and her friend. Before long, Paula's hand rested on my thigh, and my cock rose in anticipation. Andrew and Leah got a little closer too in conversation and intimacy.

"Look at those lovebirds," Teased Leah.

Paula and I had settled into a series of lip pecks followed by passionate kisses. The fog of alcohol and full-strength pot had clouded my brain, and it just seemed to be an extension of our natural attraction.

"Don't be mean," Said Paula, splashing some bubbling water at Leah.

"Well, if they're getting into it, we may as well," Leah almost swamped an unexpecting Andrew.

Paula and I resumed our passionate kissing.

"Time to swap," said Leah as she sailed over to us.

In short order, Paula and I received sensuous snogs from an animated Leah.

While reluctant, Paula allowed Andrew to kiss her out of politeness so that he did not feel left out. He seemed not to notice her lack of enthusiasm.

"You two kiss now!"

Paula seemed horrified at the suggestion, but Leah was hot for the two men in the spa to make out and encouraged us to satisfy her desire.

Andrew and I usually skipped that step when we had sexual encounters together. An embargo on kissing between men harkened back to my earliest gay sexual encounters, the 'no kiss rule', which I appreciated in my current bisexual partner.

Tonight though, anything went, and we were happy to oblige the filthy fantasy of a woman whose sexual appetite seemed to know no bounds. Andrew and I put on the show required so long as it moved tonight's action moved forward.

Leah was clearly masturbating beneath the water as we kissed because I heard the tell-tale whimper of a micro-orgasm.

Seemingly satisfied, we settled back into our spa seats. Paula nipped my leg in apparent annoyance, possibly jealousy. Her action was an unexpected wrench chucked into the group dynamic.

We chatted some more, consumed stupid levels of booze, and weed before I felt the need to exit the spa, almost parboiled. The mid-evening air cooled me down and there seemed no need for a towel.

One by one, the others emerged, dripping in chlorinated water, unabashedly naked and happy. I turned off the Jets and pulled the cover back on the spa.

As we air dried, Andrew suggested we consume the lone bottle of amyl nitrate on the table.

"Oh, goody!" Exclaimed Leah.

When he had popped the top, Andrew handed the bottle to Leah, to Paula, to me until taking a giant snort himself.

I could not answer for the others, but I felt a wonderful sense of euphoria, happiness and goodwill as I gazed upon my happy companions enjoying themselves.

Leah was keen to move the action along and suggested we move inside the house. She led the way, followed by Andrew, then Paula, who stopped me by the door.

"No more Andrew." She whispered.

"What? Why?"

"Please, no more," Paula pleased, "I'll explain tomorrow."

She pecked me on the lips, and I walked into the lounge room in front of her. As I walked in, I saw that Leah and Andrew had not noticed our interaction.

Leah rummaged in her handbag and produced a black Sony Handicam. It seems that everyone had one of those.

"Now, I want to see my hunky men go at it!" Leah announced.

Andrew and I looked at each other, our cocks hardening, and smiled. We had devised a show to engage in if asked.

I walked towards him.

"Or" Interjected Paula with some urgency, "Leah and I could put on a show, given you two indulged us that first time."

Brandished in her hand, was Leah's 'gift', the 18 inch double dong retrieved from the patio table.

"Aw," Leah whined, "I wanted to watch some gay arse fucking."

"Maybe later," Paula replied, and she walked in front of me and sat on the couch.

"Come over here and eat me."

"Who wants to film?" Asked Leah, who could barely contain her enthusiasm.

Andrew accepted directorial duties and initially fumbled with the controls before calling 'action'.

Without any niceties, Leah knelt between Paula's legs and licked her pussy with familiar ease. The first contact caused sparks of pleasure coursing through Paula's nervous system.

"Yeah, right there," She whimpered.

Leah let out a moan of delight when she had hit the 'spot'. Paula reacted to Leah's tongue in the same way she had with me.

"Sit next to me," Paula said to me.

Once seated, Paula delicately took hold on my shaft and gently wanked me while I gazed on Leah, concentrating on eating her friend's pussy and planting kisses on the breast that was closest to my mouth. Andrew flitted from position to position, working the camera and capturing the action.

"Put it in my mouth," Was Paula's next order.

I straddled her spread legs and inserted my cock between her waiting lips, balancing on the back of the couch. Several moments of being deep down Paula's throat, I felt Andrew's tongue lapping away at my relaxed anus. Being blown and rimmed at the same time, was sensational.

Minutes later, Andrew was back behind the camera, and his tongue was replaced with one of Leah's fingers, followed by a second one. I honestly thought I was about to shoot my load down Paula's throat.

It was merciful that she came first.

Bucking and thrashing on the couch, Paula spat out my member and shrieked loudly, calling upon her deity.

Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers